The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 7: Saturday Night

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Saturday Night - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

At 5:50, Steve’s truck pulled in to the driveway. Donna and Marina were getting concerned, as Steve was usually very regular in his schedule. When he opened the screen door, downcast and obviously exhausted, they reacted right away.

“Oh, honey, what’s wrong?” asked Marina.

“Today was really bad. They had me training a new guy, and everything he did was terrible and had to be re-done. By me.

“I’m dirty, and I’m tired, and I just feel like screaming. I’m so angry and frustrated. I don’t think I’m very good company for you guys right now.”

“Steven, part of being your partner is to help you through the rough spots. I’m almost finished making our dinner. Donna is going to strip off your clothes and wash you clean in the shower. Then you’re coming out here for a delicious meal. And Donna went shopping today and brought back your favorite dessert: rocky road ice cream.

“Oh, I saw that little grin. We are going to spoil you, for certain.

“Finally, you’re going to lay yourself down in our big bed and we are going to cuddle you and soothe you and remind you how much we love you, until you fall asleep and get all the rest you need.

“In the morning, you’re going to be waking up again with our arms and legs all over and around you. And, when you are ready, and feeling all refreshed, we can go on our picnic.

“For now, I’m going to finish making dinner while Donna pets and pampers you so you’ll be all squeaky clean.”

By the time they finished dinner, dessert, and cleaning up, Steve was feeling much better, although still unreasonably tired.

Donna said, “Steve, we have a second treat for you tonight, besides the ice cream. But, don’t worry, all you have to do is sit there and rest. Marina and I will take care of everything.”

They left him on the sofa and moved to the other side of the room by their ancient TV console. Behind it, they pulled up and placed a new flat-screen display.

“Wow! Wait, can we afford that? It looks expensive.”

“Don’t be dumb. We spent a total of $280. And, it plugs into the computer, too, so we can see web sites, or videos. Even porn!”

“Why would I watch porn, when I live with you two?”

“And that, Steven, is why we love you so.”

They turned on a movie, but he didn’t make it to the end. An hour later, he stumbled into bed and was dead to the world in minutes.

Teresa’s House

Andrew showed up at Teresa’s door exactly at six. He was wearing a sport coat over a linen shirt and some snug-fitting slacks. Underneath, the girls had convinced him to wear some silk underwear, which felt slick and slippery on his genitals.

In his hand, he held some fresh flowers.

When her door opened, Teresa said, “Wow! Look at you. Your daughter took you shopping?”

“She did. I guess you can tell. These are for you.”

“Very nice, I’ll go put them in water. Come in and sit in the living room, I’ll be right back.”

When he went to sit, he realized Laura was in the living room too.

“Hey, Laura, good to see you.”

Teresa returned, and gestured.

“Let’s all sit on the big sofa, Andrew, you’re in the middle.”

The twins bracketed him, both snug against his shoulders. Teresa began to explain.

“Andrew, I haven’t been completely forthcoming with you. I’m sorry about that, and I will understand if you feel you need to leave after what I tell you.

“To begin with, I’ve been having so much fun on our dates; I come home and talk Laura’s ear off, everything about you.”

“But, if that’s what you did, then why is she sitting here with us? Didn’t you explain how incredibly boring I was?”

Laura decided to explain. “Andrew, don’t bother with the self-deprecating bullshit. The first time you were together at the café, Teresa said, and I quote, ‘I wanted to drag him to the hotel down the street and fuck him until he begs for mercy.’ Now that I’m seeing you for myself, in person, I understand her feelings. You are even prettier than her descriptions.”

“Shit! Laura, he’s handsome, not ‘pretty.’”

“OK, Teresa. Not pretty. Something with a ‘D,’ I think. With those new clothes, dapper? Dashing? Debonair? Dandy? Divine? Delectable? Delightful? Delicious?

“Well, I’m going with ‘Delicious,’ considering what you said last month about the Hampton Inn.”

“LAURA!”

“Teresa, calm down. Ever since that night, I’ve been having fantasies about you two.

“The good part, tonight we don’t need a hotel room. Andrew, you’re staying with us. Andrew?”

Laura reached over, gently, and put her palm against his jaw.

“Come back to us, Andrew. What happened, where did you go?”

“Oh, sorry. I was at the Hampton Inn, for some reason.

“Really?” drawled out Laura, slowly. She resisted the temptation to check out his pants. But there was no doubt in her mind she would have seen a tent there.

“Sorry, um, they have free breakfasts. I’m hungry, I guess. Teresa, should we go get some dinner?”

“No, honey, we don’t need to go out. You’re staying here tonight with my sister and with me. I share this home with Laura. We’ve been living together since high school. Honestly, we really only know this way, sharing everything.

“Part of that sharing has been with men like you. The first two didn’t work out, you would be our third.

Andrew, we want you to be OUR boyfriend. Before tonight, we have been discussing it. So we’re going to just stay here together and hopefully figure out how to make that combination work.

“Laura has put together a light meal. Let’s have some food and talk about things. It’s always best to eat before getting into a heavy discussion.”

While they were eating, Andrew talked about his big surprise, the “thing,” hearing about Marina’s proposal and about her moving in with Steve and Donna. Then he was describing all three of them, how his daughter and the Johnson siblings had come to know each other, and so on.

Andrew was a gifted storyteller, and his vivid descriptions of the youthful siblings and his daughter had them all laughing together.

Later: “Laura, this was all really delicious. Thank you. Tell me, is everything Teresa is telling me correct, from your perspective?”

“It is correct, and I also apologize for springing this on you. I promise, though, my sister and I share the same feelings about you. I’m very nervous that you will reject us instead of accepting our two-for-one deal.

“Before I go on, I’d like to ask, may I please kiss you, Andrew?”

“OK with you, Teresa?”

“Absolutely. Go for it!”

“Oh, Mnph!”

“And now, my sister.”

“Honestly, Ladies, I cannot find a difference between your kisses. You are each incredibly hot. If you’ll have me, I’ll stay here tonight with you both.”

“That’s great!” They both wore huge smiles. Then, after some hurried rearranging, smiles were the ONLY things Teresa and Laura were wearing.

“Please Andrew, come here and fuck us.”

He was standing and undressing in front of them, as they parked their plush asses on the edge of the sofa side by side—both arrayed with their knees bent and spread wide.

When the silk shorts dropped, they both exclaimed, “Wow!”

Andrew’s rock-hard and thick erection was some 8 inches (20 cm) long. Teresa was on his right, he started with her, burying himself to the root for about 20 strokes before switching to Laura. Then, he started pushing his hand into the vagina he wasn’t fucking. He put four fingers into Teresa’s vagina and rubbed the pad of his thumb over her clit.

Then, when he switched his cock, he switched hands. Andrew couldn’t hold out for very long. He pushed into Teresa, then Laura. One more time: Teresa, then Laura. Pulling out, he spurted across both pussies with an impressive and sticky load.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.