The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 6: Dad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dad - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

“Since I wasn’t home to make Daddy’s breakfast, I invited him over. I hope that’s OK.”

Exasperated, Steve said, “Of COURSE it’s OK, Marina. You know that! Andrew has always been our favorite grown up.”

Donna giggled. “It’s true. Later on, I’m going to climb in his lap and have him read me a story.”

Marina was hopping up and down. “Me too! Me too!”

“Before I have to go to work, Marina, is there anything SERIOUS you have to say to your father?” asked Steve.

“You mean, the thing, Steve?”

“Yeah, the thing.”

“What? What thing?” asked Donna.

“You know, the thing, remember?”

“Oh, you mean—”

“Yeah, Donna, the thing!”

“Oh, I get it now. The thing.”

Andrew finally exploded. “FOR SHIT’S SAKE! WHAT THE EVER-LOVING FUCK ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT!”

“Oh, it’s no big thing,” replied Steven.

Through gritted teeth, Andrew growled, “Steven Johnson, I swear to God—”

“You daughter asked for my hand in marriage, that’s all.”

“Oh, OK.”

“Yeah, she—uh, wait, what?”

“I said, ‘OK.’ That means, ‘I approve.’ Welcome to the family, son. Anything else?”

“I guess I’m surprised.”

“Aren’t you the guy who ruptured Aaron Thompson’s knee, and put a knife in Benny Lerner’s ass? My daughter loves you, and you love her. There’s nothing else I need to know.”

Steve had trouble speaking, he was so choked up. “It’s been years since Donna and I lost our father. But we have one now, again. Thanks, Dad.”

Andrew sat back in his chair. “Oh, I hate to see a grown man cry. Especially when it’s me. Don’t you need to go to work, Steve?”

“I do. Hmm. Those are two words I need to practice: ‘I do.’

“OK, I’ll be home at 5:30. Bye, everybody.”

Steve went to Donna and kissed her, then over to Marina for a more intense kiss. Walking toward Andrew, he smiled. Defensively, Andrew stuck out his hand, as if to ward off a kiss from Steve.

Steve laughed and drew in his future father in law into a warm powerful hug.

“See you soon, Dad.”

“OK, Son.”

New Arrangements

After Steve drove off in his truck, Marina had a question.

“Are you going to be here for dinner tonight? I ask because I’m also here tonight again. The three of us are going for a picnic tomorrow at the falls.”

“No, it’s fine. I don’t need to be here for both breakfast and dinner.”

“Actually, Dad, sorry if this is all coming too fast. I’ve decided I’m going to move in here with Donna and Steve, if that’s going to be all right with you.”

“Oh, for crying out loud! Of course it’s all right. You’re an adult, it’s time you began living with your new family. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself, including cooking, laundry, and all the other things you’ve been doing to help out since your mother died.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.