The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 5: Family

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Family - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

The girls were still asleep on either side of Steve. He thought about another issue: the legal status of his relationship with his sister. Fortunately, there were literally zero relatives or others who would know or care about possible incest. Their names were so common that establishing the “truth” about their origins was likely impossible. Also, they were born in different states and Donna’s certificate had a blank space for “father.”

All of the estate paperwork simply listed Donna and Steve as children of Faye’s sister Claudia, which was the legal justification for their inheriting. Marina had told her father they were step-siblings, which actually might be possible.

When they died in the traffic accident, Claudia’s husband was raising them as their father. But there was now no way of knowing the biological facts (except for detailed DNA analysis).

Donna and Steve had simply assumed they were siblings being raised by their actual parents when the accident orphaned them. They had no reason to think otherwise.

Steve’s Saturday morning contemplations ended when he realized he was now having a urinary emergency. Gently, he tried to extricate himself from between the girls and slither off the foot of the bed. Gaining his feet, he glanced back at the bed and realized Marina was watching him. More accurately, her gaze was fixed on his erection.

“Need to pee!” he whispered.

“Me too! I’m coming with you.”

“Me three!”

Both women jumped up and followed him into the bathroom. Donna squeezed ahead and plopped on the toilet.

“Now what?” asked Steve.

Marina grabbed his cock and led him into the shower; there was just enough room inside for the two of them. Then she spaced apart her feet and let go, the warm urine splashing on their feet.

“Steve, turn on the water, I’m going to wash you.”

He reached up and directed the spray against the wall, then opened the taps. After a minute, the temperature stabilized, and he moved the shower head into it’s regular position.

Marina started by washing his hair, using the generic shampoo she found there. This was distracting enough that his erection wilted somewhat.

“Marina, I really need to pee now.”

“Go ahead, I don’t mind, obviously.”

As soon as his stream began, she again took hold of his cock and aimed for her belly and bush. Hot piss was exciting to her when it played over her clit and lips.

Open-mouthed, Donna took in the scene from her perch on the throne. She had been thoughtful enough to avoid flushing because that might have made the shower water turn scalding.

Jealously, she spoke loudly to be heard over the sound of the water. “Tomorrow, I’m the girl in the shower.”

Steve was now being soaped front and back. Marina was paying special attention to his ass and his dick, which naturally had returned to rigid stiffness from the attention. Once the suds were rinsed away, she bestowed kisses on his nipples.

They repositioned so she was more directly under the water and Steve began soaping her up. He was extra-attentive to her ass and bush, and then played with her generous tits. He used both hands on each breast, lifting them and then letting them slide back down over his palms. Her nipples hardened under his fingertips.

At the same time he was washing her, he was also kissing her. And their tongues were actively engaged with each other the whole time. But then, the hot water was exhausted, and the shower was quickly becoming cold and inhospitable.

They had to break off and get out quickly. Donna hopped to her feet and began toweling off her brother. Marina took the other large towel and left the bathroom.

Dried, he bent his head down and kissed Donna. “Thanks, Sis.” As he walked out to dress in his bedroom, she admired his muscular ass. When they had dressed and left their bedrooms, they were surprised to see Andrew at their table, along with a platter of bacon and a warm stack of fresh waffles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.