The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 4: Arrangements

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Arrangements - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

“I guess having more money changes some things around here. Ladies, I’ll admit, I have been stressed, but not because of money. I did get an increase at work, and I make enough income now to pay for the house and groceries.

“The stress in my face comes from dealing with Faye’s estate. I feel overwhelmed by all the paperwork and legal technicalities. I worry that I will make mistakes that will cost us; mistakes that could cause us to lose this house.”

Marina spoke up. “I talked to Dad, Steve. I told him how you were stressing. That was kind of obvious, actually.

“Dad bought me an early birthday gift. He has a friend, Arlene, who is a family lawyer, and his gift for me is to hire her to consult with you to get all this shit from Faye resolved.

“Arlene says a few hundred dollars will be enough to wrap things up.”

“Marina! I can’t let him do that, it’s too much.”

“Too bad, honey. It’s done, Dad already paid her. Because he loves me, and he’s the best father. Don’t you dare offend him by arguing about it.

“Besides, later we can spoil him back with some of the closet money. I have some ideas for gifts he will like.

“More importantly, that wonderful man is going to be your father-in-law, so you have to be nice to him.

“By now, you should be feeling a lot less stressed, and fully recharged from fucking me. I’m tired of talking, anyway.”

Marina rearranged her body so that her ass was up near Steve’s shoulders, and her head was down at his hips. Donna was up on top of her brother, with her legs spread wide outside his narrow hips. Then Marina raised up on an elbow and drew his cock into her mouth, wetly licking and sucking. She supported her head by resting her temple on the back of one of Donna’s upper thighs.

After a couple of minutes, he was completely aroused and rigid. Pulling away her mouth, Marina grasped his shaft and buried it headfirst into his sister’s wet vagina. Because of the angle, the pad of her index finger was pushing against the sensitive underside of his cock so that he wouldn’t slip out while thrusting.

He had been surprised by Marina’s actions, but the sexual feelings were too intense for him to stop or pause. Marina well understood the temptation the siblings both felt over the years. And they all knew Donna had an implanted contraceptive—so pregnancy was not an issue.

Because he was working up to his second orgasm of the evening, he had time to fully enjoy the excitement of the situation. For so long, Steve had secretly fantasized about Donna. But he was careful to keep his feelings to himself, considering his watchful and suppressive aunt, and considering the gap in their ages.

None of that mattered now. Donna was overwhelmed by her feelings. She ground her pelvis against him and shuddered through her first climax. When he felt her relaxing, he put his arms around her and flipped them so her back was on the mattress.

Then he plunged back inside her pussy and took firm control of their coupling. His thrusting had a faster tempo; he pushed firmly on each stroke to stimulate her clit. And he controlled his motions to add a little side-to-side and up-and-down action. He wanted her to have the maximum pleasure; tonight would be the first of many times they made love.

Marina had pulled back when Steve had moved on top. Panting as she watched them, her right hand was almost a blur as she strummed on her clit. When Steve’s whole body stiffened and he tipped over the edge into orgasm, his passionate cries drove both women into their own climaxes.

Several minutes passed as all three of them were cooling down and looking to regain their composure.

“Wow. You two are incredible women. I was coming so hard tonight, it felt like fireworks. In the morning, I am going to be aching inside, I’m sure.

“We can all talk about our future tomorrow. But I’m feeling sleepy now. Let’s get comfortable and all sleep, really sleep, together in this big bed. Good night, Marina. Good night, Donna. Sweet dreams.”

In the Warm Morning Light

Bright rays from the rising sun played across Steve’s eyelids, enough to rouse him. His first action for the day was to check the alarm clock on the nightstand: “6:23” was displayed. He realized there was plenty of time before he needed to start getting ready for work.

Although it was Saturday, his company was so backlogged and shorthanded that Steve was being required to work a 48-hour 6-day week. The trade-off was that he received double pay for the extra hours.

Ordinarily, the next step in the morning would be to go into the bathroom and pee. But entangled with him were Donna and Marina, enough that he couldn’t leave the bed without disturbing them. Instead, he had time to reflect on the new situation and his relationships with the two young women.

School Days

Considering his past with Donna, Steve had come to recognize that her body matured much sooner than her mental and emotional readiness for intimacy. He graduated from high school when she was finishing the ninth grade. It would have been damaging, he recognized, for her at age 15 to be involved with an 18 year old. Particularly when he was also her brother.

But now that she was 19, those concerns were no longer restricting them.

What had been so difficult, back then, was watching his sister mature so early. She started having periods at age 10, and by 13 her body was seemingly fully developed. He could see that she was struggling with puberty. Faye was little help, beyond a perfunctory explanation of menstruation and buying her supply of pads.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.