The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 3: Out of the Closet

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Out of the Closet - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Two on One

Marina continued: “Now that we all understand each other, it’s time for bed. Both of you, come along now.” Grabbing Steve’s hand, she led him to the master bedroom, with Donna following. Once they were all inside the room, she stood in front of the door and began tugging off her clothing.

“Donna knows, I always sleep in the nude, and she’s undressing too, as you can see. When we are done undressing, she and I will get your clothes off.”

“Ladies, this is a bad idea. I’m already having a reaction, um, a physical reaction to you, and without my clothes you will be confronted with, well, me. I don’t want to be offensive or rude.”

Marina’s heated response was clear.

“Steve, if you leave us now, I won’t forgive you. Have you forgotten our last kiss? I JUST TOLD YOU: I LOVE YOU.

“I want to see you—all of you. I want to put my arms around your bare shoulders. I want YOUR hands gripping my butt cheeks.

“I want another one of your shattering kisses, with our bare nipples mashed into each other’s chests.

“Donna and I will undress you now, and put you in this big bed. Then you and I are going to make love and it’s going to be beautiful and satisfying. Alright?”

“You’re sure?”

Marina folded her arms and glared at him, frustrated.

“Alright, Marina. I was going to say, ‘you win.’ But it seems to me we both win. So let’s make love.”

Donna dropped down and began untying his shoelaces. Marina unbuttoned his shirt, first the cuffs, then the five buttons over his chest and belly. Then she pushed open the shirt and lifted it over his shoulders and off his arms. Once the shirt was put aside, she opened and removed his leather belt, unfastened the waistband of his slacks, lowered the zipper, and then dragged his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

For the moment, Marina tried to avoid focusing on the big dick throbbing in her face.

“Step out!”

As he lifted one leg, then the other, Donna pulled away the trousers, underwear, shoes, and socks. Finally, Steve was nude. They pulled away the covers and arranged themselves in the queen-sized bed: Steve in the middle, Marina on his right, Donna on his left. Both women were up against him, on their sides, with one of their legs wrapped over his.

“Well, this is very nice,” said Marina. “I wonder what we should do now. Seems like a young naked woman like myself, who is fully up to date on her birth control pills, and bursting with love and excitement, might come up with SOME activity for her evening entertainment.”

“Gin Rummy?” offered Steve.

Marina and Donna literally growled at him in response. Then Marina reached down, grabbed hold of his cock, and began stroking.

“You’re making a strong argument,” Steve said. “Perhaps I’m not too old and unattractive for you?”

Marina moved herself up to be fully in line with Steve’s body, with her knees next to his hips, their bellies and chests lined up, and their lips locked together.

Steve was aware of lips and tongue gliding wetly across the skin of his cock. He tried not to think about who was licking him, and then a hand guided his dick into position and helped him push halfway into Marina’s pussy.

Marina straightened her arms to improve her leverage, then with the better angle she pushed down solidly until all of Steve’s cock was buried inside her. She moaned, overcome with excitement. Finally, Marina had what she had dreamed of for years.

Relaxing, with her face close to the legs and feet of Marina and Steve, Donna enjoyed an intimate view of her brother’s cock plunging repeatedly into her BFF’s pussy. She could hear their moans and gasps, along with the soft wet sounds from Marina’s moist vagina as he pushed her up and down with his hands grasping her butt cheeks.

Meanwhile, Donna’s right hand was busily buried in her crotch, whacking her clit and lower lips as her excitement built higher and higher. She cried out in ecstasy when she climaxed while watching her brother’s cream starting to leak out of Marina’s pussy.

After a few moments of rest, all three of them rearranged, with Steve lying in the center of the bed and his companions along his left and right sides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.