The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 2: Administration

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Administration - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Two months after the tornadoes, Steve was feeling only partly in control of their situation. In some ways, their aunt’s estate was very simple. Donna and Steven were her only living relatives, children of her deceased sister. She had been married and divorced some twenty-five years earlier, but they had no records of the man, only a name.

The siblings were in 9th and 6th grades, respectively, when their parents were killed in a traffic accident. As Faye was the only relative available, that’s when they were moved in with her. In hindsight, it was clear that Faye resented having to be responsible for the two kids. She was not cruel, not neglectful, but Faye had done only the minimum necessary to take care of their needs.

Donna and Steve were close, needing each other’s support in the absence of any warmth from Faye.

Since there was no will, Faye was said to have died “intestate” and her property passed jointly to the siblings. With such a small estate, most of the processes were formalities. No mortgage balance on the little house meant Steve’s property obligations were to pay the taxes, utilities, insurance, and maintenance.

Faye, as an accountant, had been carefully planning for her retirement, so her accounts left them a reasonable cushion to live on as they worked out how to make do on Steve’s income and keep Donna enrolled in college.

At least they had enough money to repair and maintain his old pickup truck. At work Steve was careful and responsible, he earned a promotion and salary increase which was very important to them.

Generously, Steve moved Donna into Faye’s master bedroom, since she needed the larger closet space available there. Steve was satisfied to use the small bedroom that had been Donna’s. Sometimes, Marina would come over and spend the night with Donna in the big bed. They would go off to classes together in the morning, after making breakfast.

Intervention

Fourteen weeks after the tornadoes, Marina came to visit on a Friday night. This was unusual, since they didn’t have any college classes on Saturday mornings.

Coming home after work Friday evening, Steve was surprised to see Marina’s old blue Nissan in the driveway. Walking in, he said, “Hey, Marina, what’s up?”

“I’m spending the night, and tomorrow night too. Then, Sunday, the three of us are going to have a picnic lunch Sunday at Thistlethwaite Falls.”

“Um, OK, but why am I going?”

“Steven! Don’t be dumb. We WANT you with us. You’re Donna’s favorite brother.”

“I’m her ONLY brother.”

“Exactly. And Donna’s my best friend. Just come with us. It will be fun. And tonight, we are making dinner for you. Just go relax on the sofa; I brought you two beers from my father’s supply. I’m making my grandmother’s recipe for breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches tonight.

“All you have to do tonight is relax, eat, and look pretty.”

“I can handle part one and part two. But you two are responsible for part three, I think.”

“We’ll see about that,” muttered Donna.

After dinner, Steve was sprawled out peacefully digesting on the sofa. After quickly cleaning up the kitchen, the girls sandwiched him, and each held one of his hands.

“I’ve been worried about you, Brother. You seem all stressed. There’s a little vertical furrow between your eyebrows that wasn’t there before. I feel anxious and sad seeing you so tense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.