The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 19: Private Matters

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Private Matters - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

It was about a month after Vera’s wreck. Because she was confined to her house, during the week Steve had gotten into the habit of lunching with Vera (and Kevin) at her house, instead of their previous routines of fast food or sack lunches at their job sites. Vera and Kevin didn’t mind each other, in fact, they were getting along famously.

To the point where Vera pried the story of little Lena from Kevin.

Looking at her picture, “She’s adorable, Kevin. Your ex is a total witch to be interfering with your visitation. If I wasn’t laid up I would chase her into the ladies room and put her face down the toilet.”

“Wow, Vera, where did that come from?” Steve asked.

“There was an ugly divorce and my, uh, female parent, kept me from seeing my Dad. I cried and cried. Until I was 18 and could move out. You know the expression, ‘I wouldn’t pee on her if she was on fire.’ If my mother was on fire, I would pour kerosene on her head.

“I’m not offering just to be polite. If there’s ANYTHING I can do to help you with Lena, tell me, Kevin, please.”

“Vera, I’ve told Kevin I have money. He knows I’m working because I want to, not because I need to. And when the time is right, I will make sure he has all the legal help he might need to protect his rights with Lena.”

A couple of weeks later during lunch on a Wednesday, Vera had an idea. “Can you come over to my place on Friday night, after work? Including you, Kevin. I’d like to have you for dinner. Uh, that is, I’d like to invite you to have dinner with me, not have you to eat AS my dinner.”

“‘To Serve Man’ is not a cookbook, you’re saying,” said Kevin.

“Exactly. Kevin, can you come?”

“Usually, but not as often with the divorce stress and all.”

“Kevin! Shit!” Then, with careful slow enunciation: “I mean, Kevin, will you join us?”

“Certainly. What can I bring?”

“To start with, a sense of humor, you giant ass. Otherwise, we’ll let you know.”

Friday afternoon, Kevin got a text from Vera. “My stove broke. Marina and Donna taking over, dinner at Steve’s instead. See you at 5:30.”

Dinner was a big success. Two bottles of wine were opened and emptied, leaving everyone mellow and happy. Kevin took himself to the back of the house to use the bathroom.

When he returned, he looked around the table and settled his attention on Steve. “I thought we were friends. Am I wrong?”

“No, we are friends, why would you think otherwise?”

“I just now realized. You’re sharing your bed with both Donna and Marina? Donna who is your sister, right?”

“Yes, you’re correct. I should have told you. Now that you know, is that a problem?”

“Only that you didn’t trust me with that information. Also, I want to be Vera’s boyfriend. That means, no secrets among us.”

Vera was stunned. “Boyfriend? Secrets? Wait, Kevin. There’s things you need to know. Along with sharing that bed, all three of them are part of a triad, married all three ways, to the extent legally possible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.