The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 17: Delivery, then Labor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Delivery, then Labor - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Steve had assembled all the parts he needed to repair Vera’s AC system. Fortunately, he did not need to replace the refrigerant chemicals. The issues were mechanical and electrical. Marina and Donna came with him to Vera’s, helping carry the boxes of parts.

Vera welcomed them with another box of sodas on ice, and promised lunch would be provided also: sandwiches and potato salad. It seemed warmer inside her house than outside, and everyone was sweating. Vera was the least dressed, just shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt which was under obvious stress from body beneath.

Their host offered a suggestion. “Guys, I have some chairs out in the back that are out of the sun. There’s a wooden thing overhead, a ‘purdlo’ or something.”

“Pergola?”

“Yeah, that’s it. I think there’s just a little breeze, and that area is screened off with fences and plants for privacy. Let’s go out there and hang out.”

Outside, Vera had created a kind of outdoor room under the pergola, surrounded by some porous fencing and shrubbery. The breeze could pass through, yet there was plenty of privacy. There were two teak armchairs and a lounger laid flat, essentially making a small outdoor bed. Vera sat on the lounger and explained.

“I come out here and sleep on this thing when it’s hot. It’s kind of like going camping but without the drawbacks. From here I can see parts of the sky, including the moon and stars. In the morning I wake up gently with the sunlight, listening to birdsong and enjoying the fresh air.

“The only thing I’m missing is some beautiful guy like your Steve. My favorite fantasy is waking up out here with a boyfriend and playing with his morning wood.”

Donna was frustrated. “You know, Vera, there are a lot of guys out there who don’t drink and don’t have dinky dicks like your ex. You could be getting quality nookie on demand, with that rack of yours.”

“That’s nice of you to say, Donna, but there are too many hot young women like yourself that get all the attention. And big tits don’t attract men when you have a fat body.”

“Vera! Don’t you dare be self-critical around us. It’s rude. Steve has said all along he thinks you’re hot. Do you really want to argue with him?”

“I guess not. But I’m self conscious. I have a big belly, and my ass is huge.”

“It makes me crazy when women tear at themselves this way. Marina and I talk about it.”

“Yeah, I think it’s media or something. We try not to get caught up in all the bullshit. I know we are young and all, but Donna is the most beautiful woman I can think of, and she almost never wears makeup, or heels, or stockings, or fancy clothes.”

“Aw, right back at ya, ‘Rina. Same thing for her, Vera, you can see that. Maybe it’s because as teen girls neither of us had mothers fussing over us, or influencing us. So long as I was modest, Faye wasn’t concerning herself with my appearance, that’s for sure.”

“It’s true, I did get that impression from Faye back years ago,” conceded Vera.

“Steve is perfectly happy with us without all the frippery. Right, Marina?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.