The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 15: Hello, Vera

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Hello, Vera - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Indiana was baking in yet another torrid heat wave. Vera came across the street for a visit. In a friendly gesture, she was wheeling behind her a kid’s wagon hauling a cardboard box, lined with plastic and packed with ice and cold cans of soda.

Once they were all seated and moistened, Vera confessed. “Friends, I’m a desperate woman.”

“We know, Vera. That’s why Donna and I never leave you alone with Steve.”

“Rats! Am I that transparent? Don’t answer that. What I mean is, I’m wilting under this relentless heat. I need your husband, er, fiancé, to fix my AC before I lose the will to live. Is there any way we can make this happen?”

“You want Steve to bring his tool, uh, that is, tools, to your house? I don’t think we should allow it.”

“How about this. All three of you come over together. His eyes will stay off my fat ass entirely, with you two sexpots in his sight.”

“Not true. I know for a fact that Steve gets hot for women with big hooters and curves like yours, Vera. I’ve seen it.”

“Marina!” Steve growled. “Don’t talk about me like I’m not right here. You know it’s irritating. Vera, three, not two.”

“Three?”

“Three sexpots, using your word.”

Vera flushed bright red, and not from the heat.

“All three of us will come over to your place tonight at 8:00 so I can evaluate your system and what parts will be needed. You, Vera, need to have some ice cream on hand for us. We like vanilla, Donna likes Mint Chocolate. Deal?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.