The Ill Wind - Cover

The Ill Wind

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 1: An Ordinary Evening

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Ordinary Evening - Indiana brother/sister orphans start a polyamorous MFF triad. Andrew, father of the orphans’ partner, forms another MFF triad with twins, they all visit his mother, Grandma, to see her old naked Andrew album. It’s from his Prom Night. Grandma’s gay lawyer buddies help with legalities. In the real Midwest, tornadoes don’t take you to Oz. You’re already there!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Home from work, Steve Johnson parked his pickup truck and reached over to grab his just-purchased bag of groceries from the other seat. Stepping out, he thrust his hip against the door, ignoring the loud complaint from the rusty hinges, and walked wearily into the kitchen. Hot muggy weather meant he left the door open, only latching the aluminum screen door behind him. Quickly, he unpacked the groceries and put them away in the cabinets and refrigerator.

“Donna? Aunt Faye?” The empty house was silent. He walked down the hallway, pulling off his work shirt and undoing his belt. In his little bedroom area, he finished undressing and ducked into the house’s only bathroom for a brief shower.

Along with cooling his body, he was sluicing off the grime and dust from his job. Steve was a HVAC technician (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning). Every day he was in basements, attics, on roofs, and in all kinds of other uncomfortable dirty places.

A quick shower was mandatory after every workday. There’s an old saying: “the shoemaker’s children go barefoot.” Despite where he worked, Steve lived in a home without AC.

While he was in the bathroom, his sister Donna entered the house along with her close friend Marina. They were finished with their community college classes for the day.

Steve shut off the water. Because of the high temperatures, he didn’t bother with a towel, intending to “air dry” himself.

Naked, he walked out of the bathroom—right in front of Marina and Donna.

“Oh, sorry!” He whirled around, too late. Marina had just seen everything, and had immediately flushed with embarrassment. And, truth be told, excitement. Steve was 22, and in excellent shape. At 19, both girls thought Steve was total eye candy.

While still turned away, he darted into his room for some clothes, pulling the curtain behind him for privacy. Because the house was so small, his “bedroom” was actually just a small utility room without a door, so he had strung up a curtain across the empty door frame to divide off the space.

He emerged in an old t-shirt and gym shorts.

“Sorry, ladies. You must have come in when I was showering and I didn’t hear you. I should have at least had on a towel.”

“Oh, no, Steve,” responded Marina. “I got to see both front and back sides. All perfect. I wish I could be your girlfriend. I would be happy to join you in there and wash your back sometime.”

“Sorry. It’s my aunt’s house and she doesn’t allow any fun like that. Marina, can you stay for dinner?”

“I can’t; I’m making dinner tonight at home. I’ll take a rain check, though. One day soon you should come to my house. I’ll make you dinner and introduce you to our shower. We have a hose attachment on it I can use to get your tight spots extra clean.”

Marina was openly leering at him.

“Donna! Your friend is trying to seduce me!”

“Yeah, so?”

“My virtue is being threatened by her wanton ways. You should protect me!”

“Not a chance. I’ve seen Marina naked, Steve. You would be stupid to turn her down.”

“I’m sorry, Marina, but my Aunt Faye has said many times that I can’t go on dates or be ‘unchaste’ (as she puts it) while I live here. ‘My house, my rules,’ she says.

“I’m trying to save enough money to get an apartment for us, but right now I’m stuck here under her thumb. There’s one thing I CAN do, though, to show you how I feel.”

He pulled Marina into his arms and kissed her with all the intensity and passion he could manage.

“O.M.G., Donna, I need to kidnap your brother, tie him to a bed, and ravish him for a whole week.

“But right now I need to go home and make dinner. I promise you, Steve, I’m going be thinking of you as soon as I get to bed tonight. Your aunt’s restrictions are so unfair!

“One more kiss, Steve, and then I’m gone. Mnph!

“Bye, Donna,” she sighed on her way out.

Relief

“Steve, I’m going to make spaghetti tonight. I want you go back to your room and deal with that, um, issue. Before our aunt gets here.”

She reached down and grasped his hard-on, giving it an affectionate squeeze.

“Eep! Uh, thanks!”

He left quickly. She had noticed, not only was he pitching a tent, but also he had a wet spot on his shorts. Unfortunately, Donna knew this would set off their aunt’s anger if she saw evidence of his excitement.

I wish I knew what her problem is,” thought Donna. “It’s like anything having to do with men and sex makes her insane. She is much more relaxed about me. I can go out, have boyfriends, there is no issue from her. But controlling Steve is her focus, almost a mania.”

Steve returned, obviously relieved and relaxed now. He found her in the kitchen, starting to make dinner.

“I am so lucky that you’re my sister, Donna. Thank you.”

“Unlike our aunt, I don’t think your dick is the source of all evil. Actually, it’s kind of cute. The rest of you is hot, too.

“Honestly, Steve, if you weren’t my brother I would be all over you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.