The Companion - Cover

The Companion

Copyright© 2023 by HppyHrryHrdn

Chapter 44: Dessert

Erotica Story: Chapter 44: Dessert - Joe is a bit of a workaholic. His daughter's wedding will change all that. His daughter's mom suggests he takes more time off. She suggests someone goes with him since he won't vacation alone. He agrees to take on a companion. Life for both he and his companion will not go as expected as they travel together.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

Gretchen came in, in her house dress that was little more than a toga with nothing under it. Hans said to her, “You and Two need to join our guest in solidarity. And have her bring us refreshed drinks.”

Two came in a minute after One left us. She came in completely nude with two drinks in her hands. Her pussy looked like she had already started getting excited after seeing Jackie. She smiled at me when she saw me watching her cunt lips moving between her smooth inner thighs. Hans said to her, “Very good. And make sure you have dessert ready.”

Heidi beamed at the last statement and handed us our drinks. She bound away happy. Before she got out of the room Hans stated, “You are not to make our guest help you in there?”

“We have not, sir. She did offer to help, though.” Heidi answered.

Hans’ look said what he didn’t. He wasn’t happy the women had accepted Jackie’s help doing their task. I could see where they were in a catch-22 not wanting to tell their guest no while doing their owner’s assigned tasks without help. Heidi recognized the look and said, “I will inform One we are to politely discourage the help. I am sorry to have disappointed you sir” She went quickly out the door when Hans nodded she could go.

When Gretchen came to get us for dinner, she too was completely nude. And like Heidi earlier it looked like she had been doing more than cooking. Her folds were engorged and red. They had a hint of juice on the edge. The biggest question I didn’t ask was how she kept her hair and her little bit of makeup perfect while a small bit of pussy juice was on her chin. I would have thought she missed it when cleaning up. But her grin told me a different story. She wanted me to know pussies were being eaten while Jackie was with them.

We all sat around the table this time, leaving the highchair in the corner. The two women amazed me all dinner long. They served us in fluid motions that Martha Stewart could only wish to replicate. They both had picture-perfect manners despite being naked. They kept their tits at the right distance to not be over their plates or too far back leaving a large gap between their taut stomachs and the table.

But what was beyond incredible was their ability to morph between being One and Two and Gretchen and Heidi. They sat silently when the conversation was on anything but work. When the conversation was about anything at the plant, they no longer acted as owned women waiting on their owner’s permission to speak. They were as engaged as any two overly competent women. When the conversation turned back away from work they once were owned women. This transition happened at least three times throughout dinner.

When it came time to clear the table, Jackie said to Gretchen, “Here, let me help you.”

Gretchen did what she was expected to do, “Thank you, but Two and I have this.”

“No, you were good enough to strip down and join me. And showed me how to do some cooking. So it is the least I can do,” Jackie said not stopping. “Plus I used to do this kind of thing for a living. You would have thought I would have learned how to cook.”

Both Heidi and Gretchen looked over to Hans. He seemed fine with Jackie helping the other two. It was clear she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. “When you are done you can meet up on the dock. Bring drinks and we will have dessert.”

Before I could, Jackie asked, “I do love dessert. What did you make?”

Hans answered, “You will like it.”

“If one of these two made it. I’m sure I will,” She replied, continuing to stack plates.

With Jackie out of the room, Hans said to me, “She has enjoyed them multiple times in the past. And they do make a good dessert.”

So One and Two were to be desert. I was looking forward to starting dessert, though I wasn’t sure which flavor I would like. After all, they were virtually identical. But what would have really put the cherry on top would have been munching on Jackie’s snatch as well. But she would have to be the one offering it up and I didn’t see that happening. To me at least.

The three bare naked ladies came down the walkway to the dock, where Hans and I were lounging back on some lounge chairs. We were one notch from flat. The position made it difficult to watch the three coming toward us, looking back over our shoulders. The inconvenience of the position to watch them was worth it. They were a trifecta in perfection. Two sets of tits that were more than a mouthful and one set that I could completely hoover. Two jiggled and swayed with each step and swing of hips that despite having multiple sets of twins were not too wide. They curved out from a narrow waist which had only a hint of protection for their pelvic bone, below. The other set of tits jiggled teasingly there was not enough meat there to sway with the owner’s hips. Hips, that were narrower but still flared out from an even smaller waist. It was the waist and pelvis of youth. It had almost a complete lack of a hump protecting the pelvis below.

Even in the low light of twilight, I could see the vulvas of the three were more similar than different. All of them were smooth yet the outer folds were puffed out and flushed. The smallest of the folds was the more blushed and inflated for their size. They had likely been tugged, rubbed, and pinched on the most. They also appeared to shimmer the most when the rising moonlight shone between the small gap between the surrounding thighs. Thighs that also had a touch of shimmer on the inside.

The blush of Jackie’s neck was the last telltale sign she had started indulging in dessert early. The closer the three came to Hans and me, the stronger the sweet smell of pussy became on the light breeze. Heidi’s last-minute dab at the corner of her lips was a signal to Jackie. There was a smug of pussy lube remnants she had missed when she had cleaned her face.

The signal, I believe was the impetus for Jackie’s immediate dive into the water. When she came up she was rubbing her mouth and cheeks with lake water. I took it to mean earlier the lube had been smeared all the way up her cheeks.

Gretchen handed Hans his drink and said to Jackie, “You don’t want to be swimming alone so soon after eating.”

As her sister did an elegant dive into the water Heidi quietly quipped handing me my drink, “Or being eaten.”

“So you started dessert without us?” Hans asked.

I knew Two would never lie to her owner. “Yes sir,” She answered timidly.

“And who started the serving?” he asked continuing with the euphemism.

I noticed she was in a Catch-22 again. It was unmistakable on her face. Jackie had started the romp while cleaning up the dishes. But she didn’t want to throw his guest under the bus. So, I jumped in and continued the euphemism,” I would bet on Jackie. She loves sweets. But as long as we get a piece of the pie while it is still hot doesn’t matter to me.”

I saw that Gretchen had Jackie occupied and facing away from us. They were splashing when not attached at the lips. I assumed and other places under the water. I told Two, “I could use a taste of that pie now, though.”

She immediately turned and stepped over the lounge chair. With one foot on either side, she was spread out lewdly over me. Her pussy lips spread wide giving me the view of the wet dark pink below. She lowered the gash to my lips without sitting on my face. The slick center of her snatch’s split tasted heady. I slid my tongue up and down the velvet valley gathering up the juices there. Going up the slit I stopped short of the bundle of nerves arching upward. The hardened tiny nub would have to wait as I slurped up her juices that oozed from the hole below. I nipped and sucked the fattened folds between my lips savoring her taste.

I had just run my tongue into the oozing hole when I felt her lean over. I was expecting my cock to be enveloped in a warm bath of spit and scrubbed gently by thousands of tastebuds. Yet, it didn’t happen. She had twisted sideways and Hans’ cock was feeling what I had anticipated. She bobbed and licked the stiff rod while I circled her clit for the first time. I felt not heard the gasp from my action.

What I did hear was the shuffling of the lounge chair next to me. At the same time, I could feel Two starting to straighten up. Her lips never left her owner’s cock as he stood up next to my chair. The back of her thighs that I had taken hold of earlier tensed as did the rest of her for a moment. I used that moment to drive my tongue into her tightened hole. It was then I felt her start to sway backward and forward.

Hans had entwined his fingers in her long blonde locks. He was no longer getting a blowjob. He had gone to fucking her face. The light slap of balls hitting under her chin could be heard over the slurps and moans. I took this to be the time to tongue fuck her hole. I drove it far up her snatch and pulled it out over and over. Her cunt was soon running over with saliva and cunt lube. True to her earlier boast she was an expert at sucking cocks she had Hans fucking her face like a madman. It didn’t seem to matter she was being face fucked and her twat was being tongue fucked, her oral abilities clearly were still intact.

Hans let out a groan and Heidi stopped moving back and forth. She also stopped breathing. Hans’ cock was long enough to just enter her throat when her face was mashed into his groin. There he fired his ropes down her throat. Heidi only had to swallow, which she did, likely having done it hundreds of times before. I stopped tongue fucking her while Hans spurted down her throat. I instead attached myself to her clit and went to town on it. I feverishly sucked, bit, swirled, and lapped at her bundle of nerves.

I could feel her strain to remain still under my assault on her clitoris. She fought the natural urge to hump my face. The fight made her thighs twitch and her ass clench. Her ass clenching gave me an idea and I ran my finger up her tight hole in the back. It was the final straw and she started to gush. Just like her sister, her asshole convulsed with her vagina as she climaxed. I covered her slit and drank down her thick spend as it oozed out of her hole. Wanting the elixir faster I dug my tongue back into her welcoming hole that tried sucking it further in. My tongue’s scooping out the opaque cum kept her on the climax’s edge.

Hans’ cock passed out of her throat and passed Two’s lips while she still slurped on it. Hans lay back in his lounge chair, spent. Two was also feeling the effects of her climax and fell down my body resting her head on my thigh. I could feel her panting and huffing on my balls as she expelled her breath. She shifted her head getting closer to my erect cock. Her tongue ran along the edge of my pole as she continued resting her head on my thigh.

Hans said, “She does make one hell of a dessert. It always leaves me wanting more. That is where the other one comes in.”

“She does taste good,” I said raising my head up between her thighs. I looked out at the lake and saw Jackie with her arms around Gretchen’s neck. Her lips were attached to the side of Gretchen’s long neck. Neither was paying any attention to anything on the dock. “But the other one is busy right now so looks like seconds are on her.” She groaned and started lifting her head to take my head between her lips. I stopped her saying, “I’m thinking your tonsils have already had a coating. I am thinking your vagina walls could use a coating.”

“Oh yes, that sounds so much more fun,” she said sliding off me. The idea of me fucking her had her re-energized.

I turned her to face the lake before she straddled the chair. In the low light, anyone in the water would have to look hard to know it was not just Heidi in the lounge chair, enjoying the view. Not that I cared if anyone in the lake knew I was about to screw Heidi. Hans said, “She does some of her best work without an audience. Though you would hardly know.” With that, he dove into the lake possibly for the second course of dessert. But I doubted he would pull One from Jackie as she was a guest and not my property.

I didn’t have to wait long before Heidi’s hand was on my dick. She wiped my head up and down through her slit. The lips felt like steamy velvet as my glans was wrapped from ridge to piss slit. parting the folds as it went. Three times from vagina entrance to clit, she slid my cock through the slit, purring. The last time she held my head at her opening and squatted down. Her walls stretched accommodating me. Down the length of her tunnel, the walls gave way. It was a tight fit. Her muscle control was divine as it felt like she loosed that in front of the ramrod only to close them back up tightly behind. The hot satin then rippled along my rod. When her ass cheeks did the last of their deforming against my pelvis I had already hit the funnel of her womb’s opening and passed below. The flare of my ridge pressing up on the protruding opening.

Two had been holding her breath as she sunk onto me and let out a moan when I bottomed out. Her canal’s walls rippled up and down my pole. It was exquisite. I didn’t think it could get better but it did. She raised up and her satin walls held me tight yet felt like they were merely skimming me. She continued moving in that direction until my head’s ridge felt the velvet of her fine thin lips. At which point she reversed course until I was once again bottomed out in her.

It was just short of a religious experience, how slow and methodical her movements were. And though clearly they required a severe amount of discipline she also seemed to be enjoying our coupling. She moaned with each brush of my head along her cervix. And she purred as she raised slowly up. My hands had gone to her breast as her hips knew exactly what they were doing. And they needed no guidance from me. I twisted the points on her heaving mounds as she impaled herself over and over slowly.

The pace was maddeningly slow, but I had no urge to have her speed up. She was a master of fucking and you don’t mess with perfection. So I rolled her nipples and watched my dick enter and leave her unable to do anything that would improve the experience. This went on for over ten minutes. I noticed as Heidi fucked herself on me, she was keenly aware of those in the water. When they looked our way she would stop moving up and down. But her controlled pussy walls continued flexing up and down my rod better than any handjob.

Jackie at one point had even hollered to Two, “You should get in while Joe is not around. Since he must have gone up for another drink.” Had Jackie been thinking clearly, she would have known Two would be the one getting the drink for me.

Heidi replied, “I’ll get in, in a few minutes. I am enjoying being out of the water right now.” Out of the corner of her mouth, she quietly said, “And loving your cock deep in me.”

Just as quietly, I said, “Likewise.”

Jackie didn’t disturb us again but based on Two’s stopping and starting, she did look over a few more times. It was after a longer stop did Heidi feel my cock twitch in her. At the same time, I could feel her breath get more of a ragged edge to it. She leaned forward dragging my hands down the sides of her tits. She grabbed onto the edges of the lounge chair and began.

She began hammering her cunt in both short and long strokes rapidly up and down my cock. Her thrusts were hard and had the people in the water not been splashing and laughing the smack of our pelvises together would have been heard. As would have her grunts as she was a woman on a mission. I grabbed onto her rounded ass cheeks squeezing and massaging them as she fucked me, hard and fast.

I did one last twitch in her before my balls raised up. The next time it was not a twitch but a jump as I pulled her hard down on me. She quivered and let out a gasp. Her feet left the ground and wrapped the underside of the chair where she pulled down on me even tighter. It drove more of me than I thought possible into her.

Her cunt pulsed and gushed creamy cum while I had ropes of cum blasting into her depths. I too let out gasps and grunts with each wad passing up through my cock stretching her constricting walls a little more. Heidi moaned quietly, “Ungh ... Give it to me ... Fill me up.” Her pulling down so tightly had sealed her opening against me and each wad widened her more like filling a balloon with water.

We remained in that position for only a couple of minutes as she popped upright when Jackie began turning back towards the dock. It was then I had a feeling she was up to something but had no idea what it was. I was too enthralled with the pussy still milking me to care. When she did loosen the seal of her cunt to me, a gush of lube and her cum squirted out from around my dick. I had never experienced anything like it before but hoped to sometime in the future.

I said to her, “That’s new. I’ve never had it squirt out like that before.”

She quickly got up and closed her legs tight together. “That is all me. Your cum is so far up me it going to be coming out for days.” I couldn’t argue with that after being so deep within her when I came. “I’m going to go wash up in the lake. You should join me. Hopefully, a second round of dessert is coming.”

“I’m right behind you,” I stated. I dove into the lake on her heels.

Hans swam over to join me while Two went to see her sister and Jackie. She whispered into her sister’s ear after playfully dunking Jackie. On resurfacing, Jackie did the same to Heidi. She must have expected the playful reaction from Jackie. But unlike Jackie, she did not resurface for some time.

Jackie shouted like she was being murdered, “Stop ... Don’t do that to me.” She immediately swam to the dock in long powerful strokes. I believe I would have had a hard time keeping up with her even on my best day. She jumped out of the water and curled up on the lounge chair I had left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.