Love Spells and Ethical Summoning - Cover

Love Spells and Ethical Summoning

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Magic can't fix Laurel's social ineptitude, but it can make her very beautiful. Too beautiful. Home from college on winter break, she doesn't recognize the impact that her magic has on her family and friends. And then there are her enemies...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

While Laurel went shopping for supplies and began her preparations, Hunter cleared out space in the basement.

Laurel had changed into a virginal white dress for some reason. Her laptop was on a stack of boxes in the corner with a handful of magic-related documents open. She also had a tackle box full of weird magical items and ingredients. Over the course of a few hours, she had painted a circle on the ground, not in a continuous line but from hundreds of interconnected glyphs that, from a distance, looked like a solid line. It reminded Hunter of a computer CAPTCHA test meant to discriminate human users from bots. She had placed a few tiny homemade candles spaced around the circle.

The center of the circle contained one thing: an old beat-up futon mattress with fresh sheets.

Imogen kept to herself most of the day, seemingly avoiding Hunter and Laurel, but when it came time for the final countdown she had a front-row seat.

“You should sit,” Laurel told her spectators. “This can be disorienting.”

She burned pinches of different herbs at each of the candles and then withdrew a weird leafy branch with bones twisted into it from her box. Kneeling, she began chanting, which seemed to go on forever. Then, suddenly, there were a few seconds of blinding light and a horrible screeching noise. Hunter felt dizzy and nauseated. He knew - KNEW - that in those few seconds, he had experienced something unearthly and terrible, but it had somehow been blocked from his mind. He knew that if he managed to recall whatever it was, it would be devastating to him, and yet he searched his mind anyway as if picking at a scab.

Crouched at the center of the circle, there was now a beautiful naked blonde woman - seemingly Laurel’s age - with big black bat wings and a serpentine tale. She looked confused and frightened.

Hunter began to stand, but Laurel held out a hand of warning. She walked around the circle three times, chanting and gesturing, for purposes that only she knew.

To a casual observer, the demon in the circle was a copy of Alison, the way she’d been before her transformation and then destruction. She had the same straight sunny-blonde hair and emerald eyes. She had the same slender hourglass girls-gone-wild body of someone who works to stay fit but doesn’t obsess over it. The wings and tail were the right size, shape, and color. But she wasn’t exactly right. Her jaw was a little too wide, her eyebrows too thin, and her nose had the wrong arch. Laurel had screwed up: she was hot, but she wasn’t quite Alison. But then, Laurel hadn’t studied figure drawing, and to the best of Hunter’s knowledge, Laurel had never been intimate with Alison.

Laurel stopped and made eye contact with the girl-demon-thing with surprising confidence. “Demon,” she commanded, “bow before me and acknowledge me as your master.”

The demon girl still seemed confused but she understood this obligation. She approached the edge of the circle and then dropped to her knees, bowing and touching her head to the floor with her arms behind her.

“Rise,” Laurel commanded. Then in a jarring change of tone, she casually asked, “Can you speak?” The demon didn’t seem to understand. “Hmm,” Laurel grunted.

Hunter stepped up beside his sister. His dick was straining in his pants. “It’s safe, right? We’ll figure out how to communicate later. Want to give me some privacy, please?”

“What? No!” Laurel objected. “I’m not sure why she can’t talk, but until we can communicate, she can’t give consent.”

“Oh come on!” Hunter said. “She’s a fucking sex demon - of course she consents!” Laurel made a sour face at her brother.

He rolled his eyes and then dropped his pants. His erection pointed at her, dripping pre-come. “What do you say?” He said to the demon. “You down to fuck?”

The demon looked between his face and cock a few times, and then with a stolen glance at Laurel, she got on her hands and knees on the mattress with her ass facing Hunter. Her tail rose straight up, inviting him to her pink wet pussy.

“That looks like consent to me,” Hunter said. He kicked off his shoes and took off his pants. “Bye!”

“Wait!” Laurel said. She entered the circle and knelt next to the succubus. “You’re not allowed to hurt him, but you don’t have to do what he says, okay? Only let him fuck you if it’s what you want. Do you understand?” The demon looked at her vacantly while she spoke, but then she seemed to look at Hunter expectantly, so Laurel shrugged, stood up, and left the circle.

“Bye!” Hunter repeated. He entered the circle, knelt behind the demon girl, and gripped the tight ass that he had missed for so long.

“This is so fucked up,” Imogen muttered while Laurel walked to her.

Laurel asked, nervously, “Do you want me to come to your room tonight?” Imogen shook her head and then walked up the stairs. Laurel followed uneasily.

Hunter slipped his dick into the demon’s pussy. Even before he began pumping, it sucked him and licked him and enveloped him. Every good thing that could possibly happen to a dick was happening in there. Hunter groaned and pushed himself in balls-deep over and over, embraced by the inhuman cunt.

The demon was into it too. She moaned as he gave it to her. Her body rippled. Her wings flexed. Her tail swept back and forth across his chest. She pushed back into his thrusts greedily. She glanced back at him with hungry eyes.

He was going to make her come soon - it was obvious. “Do me a favor,” he told his partner. “Moan real loud when you come. I want the girls to hear it. I want them to know what they’re missing.”

Whether she understood or not, she wailed. She had an epic orgasm, and he was the reason. And everyone in the house was sure to know. And then he did it again.

He finally lost control soon after her third climax. He was digging his fingertips into her hip and pulling on her tail when he began to gush. Contractions seemed to move upward through her vagina as if it were trying to swallow his come.

When he was done he lay on his back on the mattress, and she curled up with him. Her hands, feet, and tail touched him all over. Her tongue violated his mouth in the best possible way.

After a while, she climbed on top of him with her breasts in his face. While he nuzzled and sucked at them, she rubbed her pussy into his gut. Somehow, even with all that going on, her feet found his dick. While her breasts smothered his face and her pussy dripped on his belly, her feet manipulated his dick, coaxing it hard and rubbing it until he creamed all over them.

The next time, she was on top, looking beautiful and slightly sinister above him. Her tits jiggled while she rode up and down on his cock, like many partners before her, but her wings moved too. It wasn’t a random inconsequential movement - it was an instinctive act of balance as she rose and fell, like a cat’s tail. He rubbed her clit and they came together. She spread her wings to their full extent while the orgasm bliss swept through her and he sprayed semen inside her belly. From the way she looked at him just then, it was obvious that she was grateful for what he had done for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.