Love Spells and Ethical Summoning - Cover

Love Spells and Ethical Summoning

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Magic can't fix Laurel's social ineptitude, but it can make her very beautiful. Too beautiful. Home from college on winter break, she doesn't recognize the impact that her magic has on her family and friends. And then there are her enemies...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Imogen heard Laurel’s car door shut. Hunter and James had gone to bed, and of course, Laurel had been out on a date. Imogen was sitting in the living room reading a spy novel. They waved to each other when Laurel entered and then she sat on the couch near Imogen.

“So how many times did you guys come?” Imogen asked as if showing off her understanding of Laurel’s sex magic.

Laurel blushed. “Me? Lots. Just once for him though. That seemed to be the way he wanted it - you know, prove his stamina and stuff.”

“But it wasn’t really his stamina, was it?”

Laurel shrugged bashfully. “I made a few little tweaks is all.”

Imogen’s gaze suddenly snapped to Laurel’s ear. “Damn! Those are some earrings!” Then she questioned her reaction. “Wait - am I seeing the earrings as they really are, or is magic making them better?”

“Oh, I’m not doing anything to them,” Laurel said. She removed them and handed them to Imogen as she explained. “They were a birthday gift from Grant. Nice, huh? They really look real!”

Imogen examined the sparkling white gems at the hearts of the earrings. They were probably 3 karats each. “Laurel, I think they are real. And bloody expensive.”

Laurel rolled her eyes with a giggle. “No! Who would give a twenty-year-old real diamonds?”

A man who’s smitten with the illusion of perfect beauty, , Imogen answered silently to herself. She handed the earrings back to Laurel.

“So...,” Imogen began, easing into her new topic, “you said I could borrow your sex toys? I want to see if I can get there on my own - no magic.”

“Yeah, of course!” Laurel said. “You don’t need to ask. Help yourself any time!”

“Thanks,” Imogen replied. She chewed her lip before finally asking, “Would you maybe want to keep me company?”

“Yeah, sure!”

They retrieved the basket of sex toys from Laurel’s room and went to the guest room through the bathroom between them. Laurel sat on the desk swinging her legs while Imogen looked through the mysterious basket.

She selected a long skinny dildo and settled into a throne of pillows on the bed before stripping off her jeans and underwear, and beginning her self-tease. She took it slow to start, stroking her lips with the toy’s tips. Sometimes she’d let it touch her vagina - just the opening - and it would come back with a coating of slippery fluid.

After two minutes of putting herself in the mood, she was relaxed, wet, and breathing heavily. The toy was well-coated with her natural lubricant. She worked the dildo in and out of her pussy by hand, letting her thumb bump close to her clit with every stroke. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back. She remembered Ken fucking her silly. She imagined James fucking her silly. Sorry, Hunter, but there’s no place for you here, she thought.

“Hmph,” she said, opening her eyes.

Laurel’s attention snapped to her. “Something wrong?”

“It just feels wrong to use my hands to move it in and out,” she explained. “Takes away the immersion.”

“Well...,” Laurel said, thinking it through, “Most of them have suction cup bases. You can put those on the shower door and grind into it. I don’t know if the dresser would work. Or you can find a countertop or a big book or whatever if you want to do cowgirl. But, what I like to do - can I show you?” Imogen nodded.

Laurel grabbed a dildo and climbed onto the bed, lying on her back across the lower half. Her dress was tight enough that just opening her legs forced it up around her hips, and she was conveniently already missing panties. Her pussy and thighs were a bit red - the product of considerable friction earlier in the evening.

She shoved the dildo up her pussy and smiled briefly. Then she bent her legs until her heels were right up against her butt and positioned the dildo between them. Her feet held the base of the toy while she began to move - ripples through her body that ended in tiny pelvic thrusts. The toy remained still but Laurel fucked her body onto it.

She closed her eyes, licked her lips, and let herself get lost in the feeling for a dozen strokes before looking at Imogen. “See?” She said almost too softly to hear. “Like that.”

Imogen tried to duplicate her friend’s technique, lying across the top half of the bed but facing the opposite direction. She pulled her legs to her, stuffed the dildo in her pussy, and then tried to grip the end with her heels as Laurel had done. It took a few clumsy attempts, but finally, she managed to settle into the same tummy-rippling fuck motion that Laurel was using.

Laurel glanced over at her, and then, satisfied that her pupil had learned the technique, closed her eyes and retreated to her imagination. What sort of fantasies, Imogen wondered, occur in the mind of a girl who gets any and every guy she wants?

Imogen closed her eyes and fantasized as well. Laurel was right - this was much better. She thought about James - about slipping into his shower in the morning, sucking his dick before he knew what was happening, and then presenting her ass and begging him to fuck her in the steamy enclosure.

Laurel began wheezing melodically. Imogen opened her eyes to watch. The petite young woman’s legs quivered and her pussy fought against the rhythm of the penetration. She was coming, and looking like an angel doing it. Then she relaxed, fell silent, and went back to slowly fucking her toy. There was a two-inch wet spot on the sheets below her.

Imogen returned to her fantasy. She found herself grinding faster. The bedsprings creaked, and she was sure that Laurel could feel the mattress shaking. She let out breathy moans. Her hand flopped around with a mind of its own and bumped into Laurel’s. Right away they were holding each other’s hands. They each opened an eye to peek at the other, and they both grinned at the coincidence.

Laurel’s touch quickened Imogen’s pulse. She didn’t know the cause of it: sharing an experience with a friend? Or was Laurel manipulating her body?

“No magic, okay?” Imogen requested.

“Yeah,” Laurel nodded reassuringly. “No magic.”

Laurel squeezed her hand and Imogen felt energized. She imagined spending a day in bed with James, fucking, watching the snow fall outside through the window, drinking hot cocoa, and fucking some more. She was close. She wasn’t sure if she could get there, but she was definitely close.

Laurel began moaning again - a sweet, innocent whimper. That was enough for Imogen. She drove her hips faster and squeezed Laurel’s hand. Even as her orgasm began she wasn’t sure it was really happening - maybe it was a misfire - until it definitely, definitely happened. She held the toy inside her while her pussy quivered around it. She rolled onto her side in a fetal position with her hands between her legs and she imagined James ejaculating powerfully.

Laurel gave Imogen a moment of privacy before sitting up and looking her in the eyes. “So, good?”

“Doc, I think I’m cured!” Imogen exclaimed. “What did you do, anyway?”

“Well, you had called it a ‘mental block’, but I would call it a ‘spiritual energy block’,” Laurel explained. “Chi, chakra. Those things are real. I just sort of helped untie the knot.” She quickly added a disclaimer: “I didn’t make you come. I mean, I did when I went down on you of course, and I fiddled with the group dynamic when we were all together. But when it was you and Ken, that was totally natural.”

The girls sat up, cross-legged. “I wonder if Ken would want to see me without you there?” Imogen pondered. “A much more boring experience I’m sure.”

“I think he would,” Laurel said earnestly. “You’re amazing.”

Imogen chuckled. “Says the girl who invents magic spells in her spare time.”

Laurel seemed to retreat into herself. “I’m not ... good with boys. I have to trick them into liking me, and then I cheat at sex. I can’t talk to them and hang out with them like you do. I wish I could.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.