Love Spells and Ethical Summoning - Cover

Love Spells and Ethical Summoning

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Magic can't fix Laurel's social ineptitude, but it can make her very beautiful. Too beautiful. Home from college on winter break, she doesn't recognize the impact that her magic has on her family and friends. And then there are her enemies...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Imogen had packed her things and left by taxi for the airport. She had been quite upset, but wouldn’t say any more to James than, “Thank you for your hospitality, but I can’t spend another minute in this house.”

When Hunter came home and heard what had happened, he tried calling her, but her phone went straight to voicemail. He left, driving back to college to meet her.

Laurel looked miserable when she finally came home. When she heard about Imogen, she burst into tears and stormed into her bedroom, refusing to answer James when he reached out to her through the door.

An email from the firm’s Human Resources officer explained that there were three rather serious complaints under investigation - one involving a fistfight. However, due to possible conflicts of interest, both James and Eric were expected to recuse themselves from any managerial decisions.

With a sigh, James grabbed a six-pack and went down into the basement.

He handed the succubus a beer and opened one himself. “My son has left town. My daughter is sulking like Achilles in his tent. I figured I’d better check on you. Need anything?”

Maddie smiled. “Just the usual,” she said, looking at him suggestively.

He chuckled and then gave her a good look. “You really do look like her.”

“Not enough for Hunter’s sensibilities,” Maddie said. “Another way Laurel has failed him, it seems. So you knew this Alison?”

“Mmm,” James nodded. “My first sexual partner. And then in and out of our lives until she crossed the line and messed with our kids. My wife destroyed her.”

“Tell me about your wife.”

Over the span of an hour and four beers, James reminisced about Clover, and to a lesser extent, Alison, the demon he’d spent his early adulthood questing after. After all the beers were gone James fell silent, looking into the face of his first love.

“James,” Maddie said sympathetically, “stop agonizing over the decision you’ve already made, and come in here and kiss me.”

She was wearing a skirt that had presumably come from Laurel’s wardrobe. A skirt was the obvious choice - pants and tails don’t go together. The T-shirt was one he recognized well: it depicted characters from Laurel’s favorite anime from two years ago. She had worn it every other day back when her taste in clothes was simpler. Now it had two vertical cuts all the way down the back to accommodate Maddie’s wings.

He entered the circle and put his hands on her waist. His mind was flooded with both the memory and the reality of feeling a woman’s skin. She moved in close with come-hither eyes, but she waited for him to make the move. He kissed her and his body was overrun by a sort of excitement he hadn’t felt in a long, long time. She wrapped her arms around his head and took control of the kiss as if giving him a tour of every good thing his lips had ever known.

James lifted her shirt, but she didn’t raise her arms. “I want to keep it,” she said coyly. “But you’re welcome to peek!”

He did more than peek. He pushed her shirt up, bunching it in her armpits, and he set about devouring her breasts. With one hand on the small of her back, his mouth and spare hand asserted themselves on her springy soft tits. She giggled approvingly. Then she backed up, pulling him with her until her back was to the magic circle’s edge and the barrier that existed only for her. She leaned against the invisible wall and moaned while he thumbed her nipples and sucked on her neck.

Her hands began working on his belt; he backed up to take off his shoes, pants, and underwear. She watched him with a look of girlish anticipation - the same look Clover used to give him whenever their sex life veered outside of their normal routine.

She dropped to her knees and began to suck him off, and again he felt overwhelming gratification - enough that he had trouble standing. Once the initial daze was passed, he looked down at his otherworldly partner. Clover’s hair had been strawberry blonde: warm yellow with undertones of red. Alison’s hair - and now Maddie’s - had been more of a light golden sunshine. Her slurps sounded greedy and eager as if she were satisfying her own needs without regard for his. He let it happen for a good long while, enjoying her soft luxurious sucks and appreciating her beauty.

He took her hand. “Up,” he encouraged her. She rose, smiling as if eager for his next surprise.

He turned her around and lifted the back of her skirt. Her tail rose to give him access and she leaned forward bracing her arms against the barrier. He put his hands on her hips, and she looked back at him, grinning. Clover had had fertility goddess hips, but Maddie’s were more slender, closer to Laurel’s. He quickly put that thought out of his mind. He inched forward and slowly sunk his cock into her pussy. They both let out long slow “ohh’s” in unison.

“Oh, that feels so good! I’ve needed this so badly!” Maddie said in a breathy moan as if taking the words out of his mouth. He began to thrust into her, treated by inhuman ripples inside her, and she whisper-shouted, “Oh, yes! Yes!”

She moaned melodically, higher and higher, as he pumped her toward climax. When she did come, her moans were punctuated by surprised gasps. When her orgasm subsided she looked back at him with wide eyes and said, “Wow!” In answer, he held her hips tighter and slammed her pussy faster. He had her coming again instantly.

This was all theater, he was aware. She could be any type of sex partner he wanted - she would just know. But he didn’t care. He felt immense pride in making her come, even if it didn’t truly mean anything.

He needed to come. He had needed to come for longer than he could remember, but he wasn’t done with her. He turned her around to face him and pressed her against the invisible wall, kissing her and squeezing her breasts under her shirt. Her wings were spread wide and flat against the magical force field.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.