Love Spells and Ethical Summoning - Cover

Love Spells and Ethical Summoning

Copyright© 2023 by Maracorby

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Magic can't fix Laurel's social ineptitude, but it can make her very beautiful. Too beautiful. Home from college on winter break, she doesn't recognize the impact that her magic has on her family and friends. And then there are her enemies...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

“Dad!”

As quickly as James could look up from the English muffin he was buttering at the kitchen table, his nineteen-year-old daughter Laurel rushed to hug him.

“Good to see you, sweetheart!” He said, hugging her back.

“Okay, look!” She said, standing upright. She offered him her left wrist to show him her new tattoo: a three-leafed clover. “It’s enchanted to help protect me,” she said. The design had clearly been chosen as a tribute to her mother, who had been named Clover.

“And then there’s this!” She said, setting her bare right foot on the table to show him another tattoo. This one was an ink anklet of flowers and vines, similar in design to the tattoo shared by her mother and grandmother. “It’s enchanted too, but, um, it’s kind of complicated.”

She took her foot off the table. “And finally ... there’s this!” She stood up straight and gestured at her exposed belly and her new navel piercing, hosting a dangling bit of eye-catching metal. “That’s not enchanted or anything - I just thought it was cute.”

This was the daughter that James remembered - the bright, excitable girl full of wonder. But while she’d always been pretty, now she was breathtakingly beautiful. It threw him for a loop - it would have done the same to anyone, to be in a room with someone so attractive. This was his daughter, but he’d never seen her like this before.

The difference was due to magic, he knew. She was wearing a glamour: a spell to enhance her appearance. “Magical makeup” is how it was usually described. Usually, the effect was subtle. He’d never known it could create so dramatic a change.

The way she was dressed was uncharacteristic of her, too. He’d always been secretly glad that she had been a T-shirt and shorts girl in the past. Now, apparently, it was miniskirts and crop tops. Now she was showing cleavage that was difficult to ignore.

James had expected his children to grow as people after leaving for college, obviously, and he had even encouraged Laurel to develop her sexual confidence. But it was a shock to see how far she’d come.

“Your Internet kinda sucks here,” she remarked, walking to the counter and pouring a bowl of cereal.

James sighed. “Yeah. They’re doing infrastructure work. They say it’ll be back to normal in three or four days.” He raised a skeptical eyebrow as he said it.

“Is there a library or something nearby that I can work at?” She asked. “We’re so close to publishing the spermamancy paper, but I’ve still got a bunch of correspondence and editing.” She sat down at the table with her cereal. “I will be so glad when this is all over!” She said with a sigh.

“Why don’t you come to the office with me today?” James offered. “Plenty of space, fast Internet. I’m sure Eric and Janine would love to see you.”

“Okay, great!” She answered excitedly.


After a few minutes of introductions where Laurel was the center of attention, she got to work at a table in James’ private office. The paper she was working on was about a spell she had invented over the summer. She had taken a semester off from college, with his blessing, to develop it at the home of her mentor, Jennifer Armand. It was a remarkable achievement, and James took pleasure watching her, looking every bit like a grad student working on her thesis. On the few occasions when they shut the door so she could make calls, she seemed business-like and authoritative.

The rest of the time the door was open. A surprisingly high volume of people - mostly the engineering firm’s younger men - found excuses to pass by the door, slowly, and look her over. A few of them earned coy smiles in return, and as the day wore on, she seemed to find more and more reasons to visit the break room or stretch her legs in the hallway.

In the late afternoon, Laurel informed James that she was going out for coffee with Milo, but that she’d be home for dinner. Milo was probably around twenty-six - a bit older than James would have liked Laurel to date. He was the firm’s IT guy - well-mannered, conscientious, and competent - so the idea didn’t cause him too much discomfort. And frankly, he understood what a young woman would see in him: he had what you’d call classic jock good looks, hidden behind long hair and glasses.


Lattes after work went well, and as Milo had hoped, Laurel had been eager to come back to his apartment with him. He had swung for the fences when he asked her out: he figured there was no way that a girl that beautiful was single, but she said yes.

They hadn’t actually found much in common so far. She didn’t know a whole lot about computers or video games. He didn’t have much to say about her anecdotes about Montana wildlife. When it came to TV and movies they were hit and miss. And yet he found himself fascinated by her. For her part, she was a captivated listener, seeming to hang on to every detail that he told her about his hobbies.

“Ken - this is Laurel,” Milo told his roommate back at his apartment.

“Hey,” Ken said casually, although his eyes lingered a bit too long to fit his cool facade. “So are we doing some ranked play?” Ken asked, doubtful.

Laurel was quick to answer: “It’s okay - you can play. I’d like to see it!” He had told her about the competitive ladder he and his friends were climbing in the video game Overwatch, and she had said it sounded exciting.

Milo argued: “I can’t really play for just a match or two. If we start, it’s sort of a commitment to the guys for forty-five minutes or an hour.”

“That’s cool,” she persisted. “I want to see it. I want to understand why this game is so much fun for you.”

Milo winced. Playing Overwatch with his friends was fun, yes, but he’d had other hopes when Laurel came home with him. A lifetime of experience had taught him that video games were a poor way to put a woman in the mood. But it was what she said she wanted.

“We’ll still have time to hang out after,” she added. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but it sounded like she had just read his mind and agreed to his expectations.

“All right. I guess I’ll play from the couch,” Milo said.

“Roger,” Ken said. “I’ll be in my room getting the gang together.”

Shortly, Milo was sitting on the couch in front of his console with a headset on and a controller in his hands as the first match started. Laurel was sitting comfortably close to him, but not encroaching on his space enough to interfere with the controls.

“So you’ve got a sword but you can only use it at certain times?” Laurel asked after a few minutes of play and a particularly intense skirmish.

“Yeah - only when my ultimate meter is full, there at the bottom,” Milo answered.

“Who was that?” Asked Adam, one of their teammates, through the game’s voice channel.

“I’ve got a friend watching,” Milo informed them. “Say hi to the guys, Laurel.”

“Hi!”

“So what does she look like?” Adam persisted.

“Dude,” Milo cautioned.

Ken answered. “She’s a sexy-as-fuck redhead pixie. Probably a college girl.”

Milo gave Laurel an apologetic look, but she was already blushing and grinning.

“So is she going to suck your dick while you play?” Virgil, another teammate asked.

“DUDE!” Milo responded.

Laurel giggled. “Is that some gamer rite of passage?”

“Yes!” Virgil quickly replied.

“Yeah, kinda,” Ken voted.

Milo again apologized with his eyes. “Don’t listen to these guys.”

“I can do that!” Laurel swiftly offered. “If it wouldn’t be too much of a distraction.” When Milo looked at her with disbelief she added, “We were going to mess around anyway, right?”

She didn’t wait for an answer. Before he knew it, she was on her knees in front of him, helping him out of his pants.

“I’m going to turn off my mic,” he told his team, lifting his hips to help her and then slouching at the edge of the couch.

“Holy shit! Really?” Virgil asked.

Undressing and getting in position was a huge distraction, but Adam had already effectively lost the game for them by stupidly over-extending, so Milo didn’t worry too much. Once Laurel took his cock into her mouth, though, he found a sort of tranquility. She was giving him a slow, easy suck that, surprisingly, didn’t take anything away from his tactical sense or reflexes.

The match ended. Milo set the controller down knowing he had a few minutes before the next one. He touched Laurel’s pretty red hair. She moved her head - back and forth, yes, but also side to side - while looking up at him with big blue innocent eyes. She made little sucking noises and massaged his tip with her tongue.

Ken’s bedroom door opened and he stepped out. “Yep - she’s giving him head,” he told the group before returning to his room.

The next match began unusually quickly. Laurel obviously had a keen grasp of blowjob pacing: she kept him feeling good without overwhelming him. If anything, it seemed to sharpen his mind: at that moment, Milo was the team’s all-star. He had to leave his mic muted, though, because he couldn’t stop moaning.

Some minutes later the match ended with a decisive win. Laurel glanced at the TV to verify, and then she changed her approach. Suddenly she was swallowing him all the way down, gulping and gagging, and then aggressively bobbing up and down over his whole length. His entire dick was slimy with her thick saliva, but that was obviously part of her plan. She teased his balls with her hand and looked into his eyes, this time with a vixen’s smile. It was intense and he felt stupid about his loud groans, but he was not the one in control.

The next match started and Laurel returned to her soft slow licking and sucking, but there was no going back. She had pumped up the pressure - the need - inside of him and now even her little puppy licks were nearly overwhelming. He played as well as he could but it was far from his best. The orgasm was hunting him and he knew it would soon overtake him. A few minutes into the match he completely lost his concentration and his character was knocked off a cliff. As he respawned he let loose and came, emptying his balls into Laurel’s mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.