Jason, Laura and Her Friend Jenna - Cover

Jason, Laura and Her Friend Jenna

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Romantic Story: Description: His Little Sister introduces him to her dorm roommate. She later asks him to let her live with him since she had become pregnant and her parents had kicked her out of their house. She lived with him until she graduated and they married each other.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction  

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.

This story contains no explicit sex and the readers are forewarned so that they may choose another story if they would like.


It was 8:30 on the first Saturday morning of spring break. My pleasant dreams of last night devolved into dreaming that someone was loudly calling my name and saying something to me.

However, I was trying to sleep as long as I could that morning. I just ignored it and rolled over to face the wall groaning pitifully as I did. I was hoping that my pitiful groaning would make them leave and let me sleep a little longer.

I was thinking that I was just dreaming and hoping that it would leave and go away out of my dream before long. My buddies and I had been out clubbing, chasing girls, dancing, drinking and having a really good time since it was spring break.

This was our first night home on spring break. Although I didn’t come home drunk, drinking and staying out that late makes every young adult guy want to sleep till noon. And then most times I get up with a headache.

I knew that Mom and Dad would never put up with me coming home drunk. Of course there wasn’t a whole lot of difference with what I did do last night and coming home staggering and knee walking drunk.

The next thing that I knew someone was shaking my shoulder and yelling at me, “Jason, get out of bed, Mom wants you and me to do some things for her this morning.”

I recognized that it was the voice of my sweet younger sister, Laura, and I grunted very sleepily, “Huhhhh?” as though I was still mostly asleep. That was mostly true anyway and I still hoped that she would still go away.

With a hint of exasperation in her voice, she repeated emphatically, and demanded, “Jason! Mom has been calling you to get up for the last half an hour and she sent me in here to get you out of bed. She wants you to get out of bed and do some work around the house for her this morning.”

Being my normal obstinate self with Laura, I just told her in the most gravelly and pathetic voice I could muster, “Get out of my room and go away. I want to sleep late this morning, Laura.”

Since Laura can be very persistent, she continued to shake my shoulder and tell me “Mom wants you to get out of bed to go mow and edge the lawn for her this morning. She wants it to look nice for the weekend when we and the neighbors all go to church tomorrow morning.”

I again replied in a very sleepy and raspy voice, “Why don’t you go mow and edge the lawn yourself?” I knew full well that Mom and Dad would not let her mow the lawn anyway. That was just my way of trying to put her off a little longer and she knew it. I wasn’t fooling her. I had never been successful at fooling Laura but, hope springs eternal.

She is way too smart to be put off by my smoke screen. But, it was my nature to give her a hard time anyway. Of course, she wouldn’t have any problem giving me a similar hard time in return if she got the chance. Isn’t that what younger sisters are supposed to do to their older brothers?

Both of our parents would never let her mow the lawn since they were afraid that she would cut her toes off with the lawn mower. And they always insist that I wear steel toed boots when I mow the lawn, anyway. I never could understand using steel toed boots anyway. I figured that the hard steel blade rotating at 1,500 RPM would cut the steel toe away and take my toes with it, anyhow.

Then Laura came back and said again, “Jason, this is your last chance and if you are not out of bed in the next few minutes, Mom said she’ll send Dad in here to get you out of bed when he gets back home in a little while. And I know that you don’t want that to happen! You don’t want Dad to come thundering in here telling you to get out of bed, you lazy bones.”

Her last statement set off loud alarm bells clanging in my head and I told Laura, “Ok, Ok, now get out of my bedroom so I can get up and get dressed. And tell Mom I’ll be right out there. I also want to have a cup of coffee and a couple of pieces of buttered toast and jelly on them before I go mow the lawn. And, you can get the lawn mower, gas can and weed eater out of the garage and leave them on the driveway for me.”

Laura then asked me, “Ok, now where is my, ‘Please, Laura?” I slowly turned over, with sleep still clouding my eyes I looked her in the eyes and repeated to her, “PLEASE, Laura.” greatly accentuating the word “please” somewhat defiantly but, not sarcastically.

Laura is my 18 year old younger sister who is just about to finish her senior year in high school. We are pretty close to one another even though I am three years older than she is. I love her to death and she knows that I would do anything for her. I would protect her up to and including risking my life to save hers. She knew I was not about to let anything harmful ever come to her if I could help it.

However, my nature is to give her a hard time just for the hell of it. But, I never get mean or nasty with her. She’s way too sweet and way too smart for me to do that to her. She knows full well I’m giving her a hard time just to aggravate her.

But, otherwise, she wouldn’t think that I loved her if I didn’t give her a hard time. A broad devious smile slowly spread across her very pretty face knowing that she made me tell her, “Please, Laura”. Then she turned to go out the door swinging her hips from side to side in the most defiant and provocative manner she could and she closed the door behind her as she left.

She knew that she had won that round hands down. She was going to revel in her victory with Mom. And if she could she would rub it in later to me as a victory lap.

Laura left my room feeling like she had won this time with that defiant smile plastered all over her pretty face and laughter completely filling her eyes. I heard her telling Mom that, “I got him awake, Mom, and made him say, ‘Please, Laura’, as she giggled about it. But, he wants me to get the lawn mower and the weed eater out and leave them on the driveway for him. He also wants some coffee and toast before he does that.”

Mom replied, “OK, Sweetheart, thank you for doing that for me. Will you fix some coffee and toast for him while I do some other things, please?”

Laura said, “OK, Mom but, don’t tell him that I fixed it for him. He’ll want me to do that every day for him while he’s home on spring break.”

I thought, ‘Yeah, right, I wish. On second thought she might do it just to be able to give me a hard time about it and then brag about it later. That way she could tell me that I owed her something for doing it. I just might be able to make a deal with her to do that. Then I thought I might be able to exploit her zeal to get one up on me.’

Laura is the spitting image of our mother with her shoulder length brown hair that drops almost down to her shoulders and curls under on the ends. Her disposition is just like that of our mother.

She is as sweet as the day is long and she would do anything that I asked her to do within reason. She has a beautiful face with her sparkling brown eyes and an hour glass figure that most girls would kill for.

And she has an impish, bubbly personality that she always likes to use to get one up on her “big brother”, if she can. And to top that all off she is as smart and quick as anyone I know of except maybe our beautiful, sweet and loving mother. I guess I have to admit it and be thankful that I’m surrounded by two beautiful and very smart women whom I love without reservation even though I give Lara a hard time as much as I can.

Laura has always been a good student and has always been on the honor roll in high school. She has never had any problems getting dates with guys for the prom, school dances and other school functions. She has always been one of the most popular girls in school.

And she has always been the precious little princess to our Mom and Dad and to me, too, for that matter, I should add. I don’t know how I got so lucky to have such a sweet and smart, loving and impish little sister, just luck and brains, I guess. I sure wouldn’t change it for the world. I just have too much fun teasing her.

God only knows how dearly I love my sweet, “little sister” and I know that she loves me just as much. And holy cow, how I love to tease her but, you don’t need to feel sorry for her as she always gives back as good as she gets and most times more. I could never get mean or nasty with her.

But, I sure love to needle her and I think that she loves and looks forward to me needling her. It seems kind of like she is waiting for me to needle her so she can needle me back and feel like she has gotten the better of me which she often does.

As Laura’s older and only sibling I am in my junior year at the state college. I am working hard at my studies and expect to graduate from college with my degree at the end of next year. Next fall Laura plans to start her freshman year at state college, too.

She won’t have any problems since she has already been granted two scholarships that will cover her costs for her four years. For her to get her degree is almost a given anyway. She has worked very hard to get her good grades and those scholarships and she loves to rub it in on me that I didn’t get but a one year scholarship.

Reluctantly, I got out of bed, put on my jeans and a tee shirt, dug my lawn mowing boots out of the closet and put them on. I then left my bedroom, went into the bathroom to wash the sleep out of my eyes and brush my teeth. Then I went out to the kitchen and hugged Mom. I kissed Mom on the cheek and said, “Good Morning, Mom.”

Then she replied, “Good morning, Sweetheart, I am glad that you finally decided to get out of bed and rejoin the land of the living and working. I want you to mow and edge the lawn this morning and then I want you and Laura to sweep the front porch, sidewalk and driveway after you have mowed and edged the lawn. You know how that lawn mower and weed eater throws grass clippings all over everything.”

“After that you and Laura can go to the grocery store for me with my list. Also, I want you to go by the dry cleaners and pick up our dry cleaning for church tomorrow morning. I have to do some other things around the house here this morning. And I really don’t have the time to go to the grocery store and pick up our dry cleaning either.

After you get home, I want you and Laura to take the car down to the car wash, too. I want the car to look clean and shiny for church in the morning. And don’t forget to wash the windows on the inside and vacuum the floor mats they need it, too.”

I replied, “Ok we can do that but, gees, Mom, this is spring break and it’s the time for me to relax and enjoy myself.”

She quickly replied, “Honey, spring break begins when we get all of these household chores done this morning, Ok? If you keep complaining, I can think of a whole lot of other things for you to do for me today.”

Jokingly, I said, “Mom, you are a real slave driver.” That is when she threw a dish cloth at me and told me to, “Eat your toast, drink your coffee and then go mow the lawn, slave.” Now you know where Laura and I get our impish tendencies and personalities.

Our Mom is as sweet, smart and loving as Laura is and she keeps me, especially and Laura, too, on the straight and narrow. I love her more than I can tell you. We both know that she loves Laura and me just as much in return.

So, more than an hour later I finished mowing and edging the lawn and came into the house and took a shower. Laura had already taken her shower and had gotten dressed. She smelled like a bouquet of flowers so I asked her, “Are you ready to go to the grocery store, ‘Little Sister’?”

She quickly shot back, “Yes I am slave”. Obviously she had overheard my conversation with Mom earlier. She just gave me that sly impish grin that she always seems to have on her pretty face and said, “Let’s go slave, what are you waiting on?” Anyone can see how she loves to take advantage of her every opportunity when she has them handed to her.

Since the dry cleaners was located in the same strip center as the grocery store I walked over there while Laura started the grocery shopping from Mom’s list. I brought the dry cleaning back to the car and hung it on the hook there. Then I joined Laura in the grocery store to help her with the groceries.

Laura told me, “Here, you push the cart. That is about all you are good for in the grocery store. I’ll get the things on Mom’s list.” She walked up and down the store aisles like she was a queen followed by her royal attendant picking up items on Mom’s grocery list and putting them in the cart.

I began to think that Lara walked up and down each aisle twice just to antagonize me before we were done. We finished the grocery shopping, returned home, carried everything into the house and stored them and then Mom told us, “Don’t forget about washing the car, Kids.”

Mom then told us, “Kids, I want that car to look ‘Spik and Span’ for church in the morning.” So Laura and I took the car down to the car wash and we were back in less than an hour. When we got back home Laura went in to help Mom and I flopped down on the couch to watch some college basketball on the TV.

However, Laura had to interrupt the basketball game by coming in and vacuuming the carpet in the living room where I was watching the game. She had that impish smile on her face all the time she was vacuuming the carpet.

She knows full well that no one could even hear an atomic bomb blast over that ear splitting raucous vacuum cleaner so I could only watch the video portion of the game while she was vacuuming.

Of course, she spent as much time walking back and forth in front of the TV as she could as she was vacuuming. She knew full well what she was doing and she was having a blast agitating me. I guess that was a little payback for the grief I gave her this morning.

Later that afternoon after lunch, Laura came in and flopped down on the couch beside me as only teen age girls can do and she asked, “What are your plans tonight, Big Brother?”

I told her that “I really don’t have any plans for tonight, Little Sister.”

She just squeaked, “Oh, Goodie. There’s a movie playing at the Five Cinema and would you take me to that movie tonight, Jason?” She impishly kissed me on my cheek as a cute little cheap bribe for me to take her to the movies tonight. How could I deny her after that sweet request?

I replied that, “Since you asked me so nicely, I’ll take you to the movie tonight but, I am going to call my buddy, Sal, and ask him if he wants to go with us. I know he is going to want to sit beside you, too, because he has the furnace hots for you. Not only that but, you’re going to owe me a favor, too, you little twerp.”

She squealed again, threw her arms around me, hugged me and kissed my cheek again. Then she jumped up and asked, “Can we take my girlfriend, Penny, with us, since she wants to see that movie, too?” Penny has been Laura’s best friend all through elementary and high school. And Penny is really cute with a figure very much like if not nearly identical to what Laura has.

I replied, “Ok, Laura, in for a penny in for a pound. As I recall Penny is a pretty cute girl, too, isn’t she?”

Laura responded, “Yeah, she is really cute and she thinks that you are a hottie, too, Jason. And when she finds out that you’re taking us she will be squirming in her jeans just to get to sit next to you during the movie.”

“Ok, go ahead and give Penny a call and then I’ll call Sal. Maybe it’ll be nice to have Penny sitting next to me at the movie.”

Laura called Penny and she said, “Yes, Laura, I’d love to go with you, especially if Jason is taking us and I can sit next to him.”

Then Laura squealed in her normal exuberant fashion and ran in and told Mom, “Mom, Jason is taking me and Penny to the Five Cinema tonight to see that movie I told you about earlier.”

Mom then replied, “That’s fine, Dear, I hope that you have a good time. Don’t stay out too late tonight. Remember we have church in the morning and you have to get up early in the morning to go to church with me and your Dad.”

When I called Sal he said, “Yeah, man I’d like to go along especially if you are taking Laura and Penny, too.” We picked up Penny and Sal and he said that he wanted to sit beside Laura and Penny wanted to sit next to me. I think that Sal really enjoyed sitting next to and talking with Laura.

And I enjoyed sitting next to and talking with Penny at times during the movie. I know that we all had a good time at the movies especially with two young, very cute girls like Penny and my pretty, baby sister, Laura, with us.

After the movie we stopped for a burger and then we dropped Penny and Sal off at their respective homes. Then Laura and I came on home, too. When we got home and inside the house Laura threw her arms around my neck, standing on her tippy toes, she kissed me on my cheek and told me, “Thank you very much for taking me and Penny to the movie tonight, Jason.”

The rest of the week Mom and Dad had laid out a whole lot of chores for me and Laura to do around the house for them while they were at work. Each evening when they got home from work they looked at what we had accomplished for them during the day. At supper they thanked us both for doing the chores that they had asked us to do for them.

Every day Laura wanted to know what I had planned for that day and that evening as she wanted us to go to the beach one afternoon and take Penny along, too. We told Mom and Dad, “We want to go to the beach on Wednesday afternoon, Mom and Dad.”

They consented saying, “Since you two have gotten the chores done that we have asked that you do, it’s OK for you to go to the beach, kids.” Laura called Penny and I called Sal and they both wanted to go to the beach with us. We all enjoyed the beach and the girls worked on their tans in their skimpy little bikinis. And boy did Sal and I enjoy the scenery with those two working on their tans in their skimpy little swim suits.

On Friday afternoon, Laura asked what my plans were for that evening and I told her that Sal and I and a couple of the other guys planned to go clubbing again. She asked if she could go along and I had to tell her, “No, because you have to be 21 years old to even get into the club because of their liquor sales. They won’t even let you in the door if you are not 21.”

Laura looked very disappointed but, there was nothing that I could do about that and she understood. I told her, “I’ll take you and Penny to another movie on Saturday night if there is one playing you two want to go see.” Laura got all excited like only teenage girls can get.

She said, “I’ll look at the Five Cinema and see if there is something playing that we both would like to see and I’ll let you know and then I’ll call Penny.”

On Saturday morning at breakfast Laura told me, “Jason, there’s a movie that both Penny and I want to see. Will you still take us to see it, please?”

“Ok but, let me call Sal and see if he wants to go with us, too.”

Sal told me, “I’d love to go with you again but, my family has relatives coming to visit us and my parents want me to be here to visit with them, too. They want me to be here to visit with them before I go back to school at the end of spring break.” So, I took both of the girls to the movies with the girls sitting on either side of me in the theater.

That was the strangest date that I had ever been on. If one of them wasn’t whispering in my ear the other one was and sometimes both of them were whispering to me at the same time. They each had their arms laced through my arms and I could hardly eat my popcorn. And especially with Laura having her arm threaded through mine and her laying her head on my shoulder. At times both of them had their heads laying on my shoulder.

I thought to myself, ‘Now this is real togetherness for a Brother and Sister. What a fine how do you do.’ You would have thought that Laura was my very hot date and not my sweet loving little Sister. Oh, hell, I guess that I could do a whole lot worse than having Laura laying her head on my shoulder in the movie.’

With such a pretty young girl laying her head on my shoulder even though she was my sweet sister I just had to kiss her on her forehead three or four times during the movie. Laura just giggled softly, kissed my cheek and wiggled in her seat. Then she whispered to me, “You are almost as good as me having a real date tonight, Jason.”

I really didn’t know if I should take that as a compliment or a sly jab that she dearly likes to give me every chance she gets. Well, I thought, ‘Take what you can get, Jason, and don’t push it.’

The next afternoon on Sunday I told my parents good bye, hugged and kissed Mom and Laura and headed back to campus to finish out the school year. Before I left, Laura told me, “Thank you, Jason, for taking me and Penny to the movies and to the beach, too, Big Brother.”

I replied impudently, “I wouldn’t do that for just any old Baby Sister now would I? As usual a broad smile spread across her pretty face since she was really happy that I had done so much with her over spring break. God only knows just how much I love her and she knew it. And she milked it for all she could get out of it. Of course, I knew just how much she loved me in return.

Then she said, “I love you, Jason and I wish I was with you there at the university in college, too.”

I told her, “I love you, too, Laura, but, you’ll just have to wait until next fall to be there with me.” Thinking back to last night I concluded that her remark wasn’t a sly jab after all.

She just laughed and slapped me on the shoulder and told me, “Get out of here and go back to school where you belong.” Later that night after I got back to my room on campus, Laura called me and told me, “I miss you already, Jason, and I can’t wait until I get to campus next fall so I can see you more often.”

To tell the truth I really missed her hanging out with me, too. After the semester was over I went back home and found a summer job and was really busy all summer. Laura wanted to go everywhere with me and she did that a lot of the time, like to the movies and to the beach on the weekends as well.

That fall she started her freshman year and I started my senior year at college. It was a tough year for me. I not only spent a lot of time in class and labs. I had a lot of home study to do to maintain my grade point, too. I generally did not get a chance to see much of Laura except on Friday or Saturday afternoon or nights mostly at football or basketball games.

She always wanted to sit with me with one of her girl friends. She also made me take her to the movies, as well. Laura had made new friends in college. We didn’t see Penny on campus with us since she had gone to a different college. That following spring I completed the requirements for my degree and graduated with my BS Degree.

Mom and Dad traveled to campus to be there for my graduation and Laura sat with them during the graduation ceremony. After the ceremony Dad shook my hand and said congratulations, Son, and Mom hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Laura squealed her high pitch squeal and hugged my neck. I think that she was more excited for me than I was. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. Laura told me how proud she was of me for having graduated and having gotten my degree.

I told her, “Thank you, Laura, and now it’s your turn to do the same thing in about three years.” Mom and Dad took us all out to a local steak house to celebrate my graduation. The next day Mom and Dad took Laura back home with them for the summer while I stayed there to start my new job.

I had already accepted a really good job offer with a company located there in the same city as the university. I got several phone calls from Laura during that summer telling me how much she missed having me there with her to take her and Penny to the movies and to the beach with me.

I had already lined up a two bedroom apartment to live in based on the excellent pay that I was getting with my new job. I chose a two bedroom apartment so that when Mom and Dad came up to campus to visit Laura and me. Or if Laura needed to stay the night with me she would have a place to stay.

During her summer break Laura brought her friend Penny and came to visit me. She and Penny stayed in my spare bedroom for a couple of nights before they returned home. She made me take them to the movies one night with one girl sitting on either side of me again. Man, what a blast to have two dates at the same time on the same night.

In the fall, Laura started her second year at the university. Her friend, Penny, started her second year at an out of state university. Due to my work schedule I did not see much of Laura except on weekends.

Laura’s classes and her school work kept her pretty busy, too. We’d generally called each other a couple of times a week just to talk and we would talk about how each of us was doing. I kind of missed not seeing her every day but I really could not do much to change that.

Sometimes during holidays she would come by and stay overnight with me. We would go out to eat and to the movies or go to a concert or some other function. Or sometimes we would just watch a movie on TV in my apartment and drink a little beer or some wine. Laura didn’t like to drink beer but, she did like the wine I bought for us to drink especially if we had gotten a pizza to eat.

One evening just after the start of her junior year Laura came by to see me and she brought her friend and new roommate, Jenna, with her. I had to ask myself, ‘Does Laura have an ulterior motive for bringing Jenna over here to introduce her to me?’ I passed that idea off without any further consideration.

Laura said, “I just wanted to introduce Jenna to you since she is my new dorm room partner, Jason.” Holy cow, I looked at Jenna and she was as much a knock out chick as Laura was. In fact, she resembled Laura in many respects. Jenna was almost a clone of Laura but, she was a little more reserved and not quite as exuberant or excitable.

Jenna had a really sweet and demure personality. She was as smart, quick and intelligent as Laura and she was really easy to talk to and get along with. I reconsidered that Laura did have an ulterior motive in bringing Jenna over to my apartment to meet me.

Jenna was not only as pretty as Laura, her disposition and demeanor were nearly identical to Laura’s. I could have thought that they were twin sisters. They stayed for a couple of hours and we had a couple of glasses of wine but, Jenna only wanted to drink soda and we really got to know one another.

It may have been my imagination but, I thought Jenna kept making eyes at me. Then one evening after spring break of that year, Laura came to see me and said kind of sheepishly, “Jason, I need your help, Big Brother.” Her facial expression and her body language told me that there was something very serious on her mind.

I asked her, “What’s the problem, Laura?”

“Well, it is not really my problem as it is Jenna’s problem and I need you to help me help her with it.”

I thought, “Uh, Oh! This sounds kind of ominous and it really sounds like big trouble.”

Laura gave me a long story about how they had double dated one night more than a couple of months ago. “At the end of our date, my date dropped Jenna and her date off at another dorm building and then he dropped me off at my dorm room.” She said, “Jenna did not show up at our dorm room until the next morning, Jason.”

“I later found out that Jenna and her date had gone to his room and they’d had sex. Now she really has a serious problem that she needs our help with, Jason. I should have told Jenna to come back to our dorm room with me that night and not let her go with that bastard alone that night.”

I was thinking, ‘Oh holy crap! It’s not hard to figure that one out, Laura.’

“Jenna’s date had talked her into having sex with him and she had told her date that he had to wear a condom during sex. He said he did but, he out and out lied to her and now she has missed her second period. Not only that, Jenna had been a virgin before she had sex with him that night. The sleazy bastard had also taken her virginity besides knocking her up.

Jason, she is also very worried that she may have gotten some kind of venereal disease from him, too. Jenna was really heart sick that he had gotten her pregnant but, if he gave her some kind of VD that would have really compounded it. And that made it a whole lot worse for her.”

I just thought to myself ‘Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!’ Then I asked Laura, “Didn’t she ever have parents or older brother or sister to tell her what she could expect from some of these guys here on campus or elsewhere for that matter?”

“Worse”, Laura said, “Jenna went home and told her parents. They were so outraged with her; they kicked her out of the house and stopped giving her any more money for school.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.