Kauai Girl Friend With Pictures - Cover

Kauai Girl Friend With Pictures

by Joetash

Copyright© 2023 by Joetash

Erotica Sex Story: Hiking Sex With Hot Girl Friend On Kauai, She likes to be watched having sex (voyeur), she likes me to watch her flirt and tease. She likes to wear sheer see-thru tops; we had not-so-secret sex within eyesight of the trail.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Exhibitionism   Illustrated   .

My girlfriend is a bit of an exhibitionist, likes to tease showing off her hot body. She rarely wears a bra and flaunts her breasts wearing sheer tops. We had been on Kauai a few days and were planning to hike the Napali Trail and then continue to the far waterfall. I’ve seen here braless look many times but I was a little surprised when she dressed for the trip wearing tennis shorts and just a very light, transparent, yellow tank top. Even before we set out you could see her breasts and nipples perfectly. I was excitedly anticipating what they would look like after hiking for several hours in hot and humid weather. And I was right; after only half an hour her sheer top became wet and even more see through and clung to her breasts - watching her on the trail was like watching a six hour Wet T-Shirt contest!

31486-hotgf1.jpg

The trail was narrow, only wide enough for two, I would walk behind her so people returning from the waterfall could pass. A couple of other reasons I like to walk behind her is because she has a great ass; and I liked to watch all the guys stare at her wet t shirt as they went by. I knew she really liked the attention she was getting and she was also making eye contact and returning their smiles and stares. I was surprised how turned on I got watching her flirt and tease. Halfway home I stared at her chest, just like all the other guys, took a couple of pics before she said, “Hey! My Face Is Up Here!” Laughed, grabbed her boobs, gave them a jiggle and flashed me her beautiful smile.

31486-hotgf2.jpg

She then took my hand, led me about 15 feet off the trail behind a couple of bushes and branches, pushed me against a newly fallen tree and we started kissing and fondling. I wanted to get a little farther from the trail, but she huskily murmured, No, let’s stay here, maybe someone will see us! She then pulled her shorts down and mounted me. We heard another group of hikers come around a switchback and of course she had to let out a little moan. They looked right at us, staring for about a minute before moving on. This made her even more passionate, and she pounded me against the trunk. I don’t know how long we screwed that afternoon, but we had great, not-so-secret-sex, all within hearing and eye sight of the trail!

After we finished, we walked back to the trail to return home and she said, God your fun! I thought to myself, What, I’m fun? I just got F**ked by a beautiful girl against a tree in paradise and she says I’m Fun???? WOW.

Another pic of her on the hike and then when we got back to the condo.

31486-hotgf3.jpg

Here is my GF in in Hawaii. She has a great body and likes to wear swimsuits that get transparent when wet. I introduced a friend to her at the beach, he said, “Wow you really have buff arms, do you play tennis?” I couldn’t believe what she did next.

She laughed, said no and then made the jerk off – hand job motion!!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.