Steff's Party - Cover

Steff's Party

by Dave Pornwriter

Copyright© 2023 by Dave Pornwriter

Erotica Sex Story: A regular summer orgy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Orgy   .

[All named characters, with the exception of the Meadery waitress Donna, and Natty’s teacher Stephen are real and may accept my fantasy extensions to their behaviour based loosely on Suzy’s factual stories]


Stockbridge Steff was throwing one of her regular clothing-optional pool parties - greeting all her friends at the door in the skimpiest of crochet bikinis that left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Emma and Ellie were already fully relaxed, naked, with a glass of wine, lip-locked together, while their cuckold husbands Bob and Paddy watched enviously.

The men promptly sat up when Justine arrived dressed in a curious shiny, latex one-piece skin-tight swimsuit.

“What on earth are you wearing?” demanded Steff’s husband, George, eyeing up the full-length zip and Justy’s hands pinned to her sides by velcro straps.

“Turn around, love,” requested Emma, more gently. “Has that naughty daughter been abusing you again?”

Redheaded Justine, known to everyone as Red, slowly rotated to display her heavily slapped arse and enormous butt plug effectively jamming the zipper from opening or closing.

“Oh you poor thing,” added Ellie, reaching out a hand to stroke her friend, “and where is that funny buzzing sound coming from, as if I couldn’t guess?”

Red squirmed as another mild electric shock surged through her nipples and clit from the electrodes embedded in the suit.

“Oh fuck, sorry. I can’t stop cumming. Please get me out of this thing. I can’t even touch my pussy to relieve the pressure.”

“I’m not sure,” offered Paddy - Ellie’s submissive husband,” I think we’d better let you suffer. Is Molly here yet from Cardiff?”

Just then she arrived, fully dressed, dragging a naked Chloe on all fours by the short dog chain attached to her leather collar, “come on bitch, show these nice people how you love to have your tummy tickled.”

Chloe couldn’t reply because she was holding the remote for Red’s suit in her mouth, accidentally increasing the current when she stopped to rub her face against a child’s leg, setting off her own vibrator.

At this point, Steff realised that this probably wasn’t appropriate behaviour for her daughter Natty to be witnessing, sending her to play indoors, “and do try to keep your clothes on.”

“Yes, mum. Nicki is helping us cut up her old bikinis to make thongs for Alf and Charlie. Show them, boys.”

Alf carefully lowered his jeans to reveal a bright red strip of fabric just failing to hide his young erection, from his mum Ellie, “What do you think? It feels really nice.”

Charlie flashed his bare cheeks, while Natty just watched, impatient to get indoors and play with her willing subs.

Nicki wandered into the garden, utterly naked except for a shiny belt, low across her hips and a light dusting of glitter under her breasts, the remains of last night’s orgy.

“Help yourselves, ladies and gentlemen. There should be enough pussy for everyone.”

Red’s Dom, Sam grinned as he grabbed a handful, having not seen her for a year, “Hello gorgeous, I’ve heard you like it really rough now.”

Cape Cornwall Across the country on the very western tip of England, Daisy’s phone rang while Rach was eating her out, “get that, slut. I’m enjoying this new sub.”

Suzy stopped sucking her son Mikey for a moment to answer, “Miss Daisy’s phone. Slut here. How can I help you?”

“This is the LBGTQ+ friendly Meadery at Trewellard. She instructed me to call if there was a cancellation. We have a table for two available if you can get here in the next ten minutes.”

“Give me that phone,” demanded Daisy, pushing Rach off, “there’s four of us you moron. But we’ll take it, the subs can eat under the table. Make sure it’s that one in the dark corner that Debbie always gave us.”

They arrived ten minutes later, Daisy and Mikey hastily dressed, dragging their half-naked subs Suzy and Rach behind by the rings on their full-body leather harnesses under short beach robes.

Although the restaurant was under new management following Debbie’s retirement after 50 years, most of the original teenage serving wenches were still there.

The pretty blonde one recognised Daisy, “Good evening Mistress,” nervously ushering the party towards the corner table, ignoring the stares of most diners.

Mikey pushed his mother and girlfriend under the table to sit opposite Daisy, ordering 4 glasses of mead fizz to start.

“And make sure it’s the good stuff, not the overpriced rubbish you give the tourists.”

The tourist family at the next table tried to avert their eyes as the subs tried to get comfortable, disentangling their cramped arms and legs for Suzy to get a firm grip on Mikey’s erection.

His strangled, “OMG mum, you are amazing”, was picked up by a puzzled chi-ld.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.