Susan Saves Older Brother - Cover

Susan Saves Older Brother

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Incest Sex Story: His little Sister gets her CCW license with him then she saves and seduces her older brother. After she graduates from college her older brother fulfills his promise to her. Their parents are not happy about their agreement but, they accept it later.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so, that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand...


My younger Sister, Susan, and I were born and raised in an upper middle class family in one of the intermountain states. She is about two years younger than I am and we were raised by our parents to be very close to one another and to look out for one another. As a result of how we were raised, Susan always wanted to tag along with me almost everywhere I went if she could.

Some guys my age might not have wanted their younger Sister to be with them all that much. But, I really did not mind having her with me most of the time. That was because I loved her sweet personality and she was such a cute little chatterbox to have with me to keep me company most of the time. I guess that is because of how our parents raised us.

Mom and Dad felt like Susan was their precious little Princess and I thought the same way about her, too. Mom and Dad always felt like Susan was safe and protected when she was with me. And I always tried to make sure that she was safe in whatever I did or wherever I went when I took her with me.

Sometimes she would sneak into my bedroom at night from the time when Susan was about three years old and we were both young children. With her two little bare feet she would pitty pat across the floor and she would crawl into bed with me.

She wore her cute blue and white pajamas with the cute little red Scottie doggies on them. Mom always thought those pajamas were so precious and we all loved seeing Susan in those pajamas so very much.

She was so cute when she did crawl into bed with me she would snuggle up to me and in her tiny little voice she would whisper and say in my ear, “Hi, Bri. I came to see you and say Hi to you.” I would have to wrap my arms around her and kiss her. She would kiss my cheek calling me by her favorite nickname for me and tell me, “I love you very much, Bri, in her cute, little girl’s voice.”

And then I would respond to her, “I love you, too, Sue Sue.” She always touched my heart strings so much. How could I not love such a cute little thing that grew up to be such a gorgeous, shapely and loving young woman?

And then she would want to sleep with me but, I had to tell her Mom didn’t want us to sleep together and she didn’t want to find us sleeping together in the morning either. Even though Mom would think that it was so cute finding her in bed with me on those mornings.

I had to tell her, “Sue Sue, you have to go back to sleep in your own bed. Obviously, we were just very young little children. We didn’t know anything about sex or even anything about having sex either but, I was not about to disobey Mom’s orders because I knew she wouldn’t be happy with me if I didn’t obey her.

Before she started kindergarten, if she was up from her nap in the afternoon Mom would tell her, “Susan, Brian is going to be coming home from school in a little bit.” Then Mom would tell her, “When Bri comes in the door you run over to him, throw your arms around him and tell him, ‘I love you, Bri’.”

When I came in the door Susan would come running over to me, wrap her arms around my neck and tell me, “I love you, Bri,” I really loved it when she ran over to me and told me that she loved me. With her big blue eyes shining brightly and her pretty blond hair flying all over her head and face and mine, too.

I always teasingly responded to her, “I love you, too, Sue Sue.” Indignantly, she would always tell me, “My name is Susan and not Sue Sue, Bri.” I guess that was part of the unbreakable bond of love we’ve had with each other all through our lives.

When I said that she was a gorgeous, shapely young woman I meant just that. When she was in high school she had shoulder length golden blond hair, sparkling sky blue eyes and a beautiful angelic looking face.

Susan had an hour glass figure that most guys drooled over and most girls would die to have for themselves. Her hour glass figure was the result of her trim frame and she had her pick of the boys she wanted to go out with in high school.

When she began her junior year in high school, Mom told her, “Susan, when you go out with boys, you need to be very careful and not let any of them get into your panties and get you pregnant. You have always said you wanted to go on to college after high school like Brian has already begun to do. If you let some boy get into your panties and get you pregnant that will likely end your dreams of going to college.

Make sure that you only give yourself and your virginity to the man you really love and who you know really loves you, too. If you get pregnant that will likely be the end of your college days and we don’t want that to happen to you, Sweetheart.” Mom also took Susan to the doctor and got her a prescription for the pill as a kind of an insurance policy for her.

Both Susan and I were always good students throughout our school years and both she and I were always on the honor roll in high school. Before I graduated from high school I was awarded a couple of scholarships that would cover nearly all of my college costs for the four years of my college attendance.

I chose to go to college at the state university located there in our hometown. At the end of my four years I received my degree and accepted a good paying management job with a company there in our hometown as well.

After I went to work at my new job, I continued to live at home with my parents. Susan had started her third year at the state college that I had attended. She had also been awarded a couple of scholarships to cover her four college years, too, owing to her good grades in high school.

Before the end of Susan’s second year in college our parents had to move to another intermountain state since my Dad’s company had transferred him there. Susan and I continued to live in our parents’ home while she was in college.

Otherwise, I would have had to rent an apartment or house for the both of us. Consequently, Mom and Dad would have had to pick up some of my rent for Susan. However, it all worked out for the best for all of us. I paid Mom and Dad rent for living in their house.

Since Susan always liked to go along with me she would go back packing with me and even go to the pistol range with me to train and practice with my 0.357 magnum revolver. I thought that I was a good shot with my revolver but, Susan was a much better shot than I was. She had no problem with putting six rounds in the bull’s eye.

Every time she leveled her firearm and set her sights on the target and slowly squeezed the trigger, as she had been taught to do, she put all of the slugs where she aimed them right in the bull’s eye. If she got in a hurry or got nervous, she didn’t do quite as well. And the weight of the magnum was somewhat of a detriment to her small hands as well.

Susan did complain about the magnum loads that hurt her small delicate hands when she fired them. So I bought a box of 0.38 special cartridges and loaded six rounds in the cylinder for her. When she fired those six rounds she said that was a whole lot better. And it did not hurt her small hand nearly as much as the magnum loads did.

I got so used to having her with me that I sometimes thought that she would go to the men’s room with me if I had let her. Having her with me was never a drag on me as I always enjoyed her being with me. Her chatter always kept me good company. When I decided to apply for my CCW, Carry Concealed Weapon, permit Susan said that she wanted to get her permit, too, at the same time as I did.

So, Susan and I went to the classes to prepare for getting our permits and we both got our CCW permits together. The preparation included instructions on firearm safety as well. While at the class we were strongly advised to join an organization that would provide legal representation for us.

We were told if we legally used our firearm and were arrested or were sued regarding the legal use of our firearm we would have competent legal representation there to defend us.

They said that there were a lot of people who used their firearm in the protection of their home and loved ones lives who are unjustly arrested and charged. They were charged with breaking the law and they required legal assistance.

We were told the major cost of the legal assistance would be borne by our yearly dues. I very seldom carried my weapon once I got my permit but, I wanted to have my CCW permit to allow me to do so if I ever saw that need.

After I bought and became familiar with the care and use of my new revolver I chose a particular place in my bedroom to safely store it. I chose a particular place in my closet because it was not a likely place for an intruder to suspect that it would be kept there. And it would be readily and easily accessible to me and to whomever I chose to tell of its location.

Since Susan was the only other person in our house living with me, of course, I told her and I showed her its location. Susan needed to know where it was located so she could get to it in an emergency.

I told her, “Honey, I have chosen this place to store my revolver and I want you to know of its location for two reasons. If there is ever an emergency and you need to get to it.

And second if you are ever going through the closet I don’t want you to accidentally discharge it since I keep it loaded. However, if you pick it up for any reason you always need to check the cylinder for the presence of live cartridges in the cylinder. Just always remember to keep your finger away from the trigger until you are ready to fire the weapon.”


I’m normally at work and on duty each day at 7 o’clock for the daylight shift but, occasionally I’m required to work a part or all of a second shift for the afternoon shift supervisor.

One Monday morning I went to work at my normal time of 7 o’clock. Toward the end of the day I was asked by my boss to stay over on the afternoon shift until about 7 o’clock that evening.

I thought, heck, I wanted to watch a football game on TV that night but, I reasoned that I have to protect my job. It occurred to me that I would probably get home around 8:00 o’clock and I could probably still catch all but, maybe the first quarter of the game. I called Susan to let her know that I wouldn’t get off work until 7o’clock and I would likely be home by or before 8 o’clock.

Susan was at home alone that evening and she later related to me what happened that night, “About the time you were supposed to get home from work I heard a knock on the front door. I went to the door and flipped on the porch light and opened the door.”

“As I did some big dude shoved it open knocking me down. He came right in grabbed me by my hair and started to molest me using the nastiest talk I have ever heard, Brian.”

“He took me to my bedroom, started ripping my clothes off then he landed a right hand on my left cheek. He told me that I was going to do everything that he told me to do, Brian, or he was going to kill me. I was really terrified, Bri.”

“I kicked at him and he started beating me more and I told him that he had better get the hell out of my house before my husband and my Brother get here. If they come home and find you here like this they will kill you for being in our house and beating up on me.”

“He told me, ‘Screw your husband and your Brother. I’ll take care of those bastards when they get here.’ He told me to get into the kitchen and make him something to eat and I did that to stall for time until you could get home from work.”

“After he ate, he roughly hauled me back to the bedroom and got ready to rape me. He stopped when we heard your 4WD pull into the drive way right past the bedroom window and go around to the back of the house where you normally park.”

“He asked me who that was and I replied that it was probably my husband and my Brother. He grabbed my hair and asked me which door you’ll be coming in and I had to tell him it was the back door. Leaving me laying on the bed he got up off my bed and ran through the house and hid on the back side of the back door.”

As you came through the door he hit you over the head and you went down and you were out like a light. I think that the doctors at the ER later said that you had a mild concussion from his sucker punch. I was so scared; I thought he had killed you, Brian.”

Susan, crying, continued, “In the meantime I ran into your bedroom and found the spot in your closet where you kept your loaded revolver. Checking the cylinder I grabbed one extra speed loader and pulled the hammer back to full cock. Then I followed him around to the back door.

As I came around the door frame headed toward the back door I could see him leaning over you with a small knife in his hand. It looked like he was going to stab you or slit your throat. I yelled at him to leave him alone you SOB and he stood up to face me.

As he had just turned around and started toward me, I leveled the revolver at him and squeezed off my first shot. The 0.357 magnum hollow point slug thundered out of the barrel and hit him in his left shoulder just below his collar bone. I thought that would have put him down.”

“It stopped him for a moment probably because it destroyed his shoulder. But, he continued to come after me and I squeezed off my second shot. And I put it in the pit of his belly just below his rib cage.”

Susan was beginning to shake and cry now as she told me her story. I figured that her first shot was a little off aim because of the weight of my revolver and she probably jerked the trigger a tiny bit, too. That was understandable as she was probably very nervous.

Hell, who could blame her for such a small young woman who had never thrown down on another person before in her life. I just put my arms around her and told her, “You don’t have to say anything else, Honey. Don’t punish yourself by talking about it, Baby.”

She continued, “I thought that the second shot would have put him down but he was holding his shoulder with his right hand and his belly with his left hand and he continued to slowly stagger toward me. I know he would have killed me if he had gotten to me and got his hands on me, Bri.

Then I thought that he couldn’t walk very far if I put a couple of more rounds into him. I leveled the revolver at his thighs and put my third and fourth shots, one into each of his legs. Those last two shots finally put him on the floor writhing in pain with his blood all over him and all over our floor. Then I ran over to you to see if you were Ok and I could see that you were still out cold but, you weren’t dead.

I immediately went to the phone and called 911, went in and put my shower robe on and came back to you to see if I could help you in any way. Before I knew it, I thought that the whole police force was in our house, Bri.

They immediately called the paramedics and an ambulance to tend to you and to me and to transport you and the ‘skumbag’ to the hospital. The deputy sheriff asked me for your revolver and I immediately gave it to him.

The paramedics started tending to the ‘skumbag’ and I pitched a hissy fit saying that I wanted someone to tend to my Brother first. They said that the ‘skumbag’ was bleeding badly and I told them I don’t give a good goddamn, using your language. Let the bastard die. I want my Brother taken care of first.”

They put the ‘skumbag’ in the ambulance and they started to load you into the same ambulance. I pitched another hissy fit and said that you’re not going to be transported in the same ambulance as that ‘skumbag’. I told them in no uncertain terms that I would drive you to the hospital in your 4WD if I had to take you there myself.

They finally relented and called another ambulance that took both you and me to the hospital. They found that you had a mild concussion and held you overnight. After they tended to you they tended to me and I stayed right by your side all night until you were released from the hospital to go home in the morning.”

When we got home, Susan threw her arms around me and started crying nearly uncontrollably. I put my arms around her, kissed her and told her, “Honey, I have never been so proud of anyone in all of my life as I am of you, Sweetheart.

Thank you for being so strong and taking charge of the situation and me like you did. I love you, Susan. Now you need to let me get into bed. My head feels like someone has been beating on it all night with a baseball bat.”

She said, “I was scared to death that the ‘skumbag’ was going to kill the both of us, Brian.”

I responded to her, “Thanks to you he didn’t get a chance to do either one of us any more harm, Honey. Before I went to bed I called my boss and told him, “I can’t come to work because of what had happened last night. I have a headache that according to the ER people only time and rest would cure.”

When he heard the story he told me, “Stay at home until the doctors release you, Brian.”

When I was released from the hospital the doctors told me to go home and get into bed and stay there until my head ache had gone and I had returned to somewhere near normal.

Susan stayed very close to me getting me soup and helping me even though I knew that she was sore and in some pain herself. I felt like Susan was “Florence Nightingale” and she was like a faithful loving wife for doing all that she did for me to help me.

I kissed her tenderly and thanked her for being so close and tending to me so lovingly and so sweetly. Good God, how did I ever deserve such a good, caring and beautiful young woman for a Sister who took such good care of me?

Then I made her lay down beside me so we both could get some sleep. I knew that she didn’t get any sleep last night so I wanted her to lay down and get some sleep beside me. I knew that she wouldn’t go sleep in the other room. I pulled the sheet and blanket up over us and we were both asleep very shortly since we were both so tired and exhausted.

We found out later that the “skumbag” had died of his gun shot injuries and that we would have to attend a coroner’s inquest. At the inquest it came out that the “skumbag” was an illegal alien from a malicious and extremely violent Central American gang. He had a rap sheet as long as your arm for assault, rape, home invasion, attempted murder, attempted rape and a whole lot more.

He had been released without bail from a sanctuary city on the west coast for attempted murder. Our attorney was with us at the inquest and he advised us of what was going on and what we had to do and what not to do.

Our attorney was provided by the organization that we both had joined and Susan and I were very grateful that we had joined that organization as our attorney’s fees were paid for mostly by the organization and our monthly dues. The attorney represented us very well and it was the finding of the inquest that the shooting was justified as self defense according to the laws of the state.

After the inquest we were released without charges. The sheriff later returned my 0.357 to me. And when we returned home I immediately loaded the cylinder with six more hollow point cartridges and put it back in the closet where I kept it along with the extra speed loaders that I kept with it.

After my 0.357 had been returned to me I took Susan to the same firearms shop where I bought my revolver. I wanted to buy Susan her own revolver. I bought her a smaller version of my revolver that would not be as heavy as mine. Her new revolver would be easier for her smaller hand to hold and control especially if she was under high stress. She was undoubtedly under high stress the night she put the skumbag down on the floor.

She picked out the revolver that she thought that she could easily handle. I also bought her a couple of speed loaders for her new revolver similar to the speed loaders I had for my revolver. Then I bought a box of 0.38 and a box of 0.357 cartridges. Later she and I went to the firing range to see how well she could fire her new weapon.

As she had found with my revolver she said, “Bri, the 0.38 cartridges worked well but, the 0.357 cartridges still hurt my hand when I fire them in my new revolver.” Regardless of which caliber she fired she put all six rounds in the bull’s eye.

When we got home from the firing range, I prompted her, “You need to choose a suitable place where you are going to store your new weapon, Honey.”

She thought for a while and said, “I’m going to store it in one of the drawers of my chest of drawers where it’ll be easily and readily accessible to me, too, like yours is for you in your closet, Bri.”

“That’ll be fine, Susan, so long as I know where it’s stored so that both of us have access to it in an emergency like what we just went through, Honey.”

We had cleaned up our kitchen and our back door area after the attack. But, we still needed to do much more strenuous work to get rid of all traces of the mess that had been left on the floor.

Susan helped me meticulously scrub the area because we did not want any remnants of the mess remaining to remind us of what had happened there that sad night. It was bad enough for me to be reminded of it but, I sure as hell didn’t want Susan to be reminded of it.

It could have been a whole lot worse for the two of us. It could have been the blood of one or the other or the both of us that was spilled and stained the floor. And thanks to Susan’s quick thinking, her strength and her courage she protected the both of us with the 0.357 I had stored in my closet.

The night after we returned from the hospital Susan said, “Bri, I’m still so scared that I want to sleep beside you tonight, Big Brother. Will you let me sleep in your bed with you tonight, Honey?”

“Susan that is pretty unusual for a Brother and Sister of our age to sleep together, isn’t it?”

“I don’t care. I always wanted to sleep with you when we were little children. I’d feel a lot safer if you’d let me sleep with you tonight. Please, Bri, let me sleep in your bed beside you, please?”

“Susan, you and I are no longer children and you no longer have your blue and white jammies with the little red Scottie dogs on them, either. You are a grown woman over 18 years old. But, I want you to feel safe even though we’re not children any longer.

However, if it makes you feel safer and more comfortable you can sleep in my bed with me tonight, Sweetie.” How could I refuse such an impassioned plea from my beautiful terrified loving little Sister?

Her face lit up with happiness, she kissed me and said, “Thank you, Bri. You are the best Big Brother a girl could ever have.”

She crawled into bed with me and she told me again, “I was so scared I thought that he was going to kill the both of us, Bri, and it still scares me to think about it.” Susan shook and trembled a little bit as she was saying that. She went on to say, “When I get to thinking about what happened, it makes me want to cry out for us because it’s so scary even now, Honey.”

“Ok, Sweetie, it’s alright for you to sleep in my bed as long as you are having those nightmare memories about all of what happened that night with that slime ball.” as I wrapped her in my arms.

I wanted her to feel safe and protected in my arms at least until we both went to sleep. I hoped that she would feel safe there with me and she wouldn’t have any more nightmare memories.”

She shivered a little in my arms when she told me that and said, “Bri, I’m terrified that it might happen again and I want to be close to you tonight, Sweetheart.”

“Susan, Baby, you’re the one that saved both our lives by what you did to that ‘Skumbag’.”

“That was because you had taken me to the firing range and you taught me how to use your revolver and how to control my shooting, control my breathing and how to shoot straight. Without you having done that I’m sure that he would have killed the both of us, Bri.” She whispered softly in my ear.

“I’m sure glad that you remembered my revolver, where I kept it in my closet and how to use it properly, Honey.” I whispered back to her.

She turned over to face the other direction and pushed her cute little pajama covered butt up against me. Then I wrapped my arms around her tighter and whispered in her ear, “I love you, Sweetheart.” And we both slowly faded off to sleep.

Susan insisted on sleeping with me for several weeks until she began to go back to sleeping in her own bedroom. And I had my bed all to myself again. I kind of missed having her soft, warm feminine body pressed tightly against me in my bed with me each night, though. I thought, ‘Good God I could get used to having my sweet loving Little Sister sleeping close beside me in my bed each night.’

One night about a month after she had returned to sleeping in her own bed, Susan hurriedly came into my bedroom and crawled into bed with me. She laid her head on my shoulder with her warm soft titties laying on my chest. I automatically wrapped my arm around her. Half awake, I asked her, “What’s the matter now, Sweetie? What’s got you so scared again tonight, Honey?”

“Bri, I thought that I heard a noise outside my window?”

We both listened for a few moments and I told her, “Oh, Honey that was just the wind moving the tree limbs and they are brushing against the side of the house. I think you just wanted to sleep next to me again tonight and that’s just your convenient excuse to come in here and get into my bed with me again tonight.”

She just giggled a little bit and said, “And it worked, too, didn’t it, Bri? I like sleeping in your bed next to you feeling your warm body, too, Bri. I like feeling your strong warm body so close to me. I like having your arms wrapped tightly around me holding me until I go to sleep.” To tell the truth I was kind of happy that she had her warm soft body laying partly on top of me in my bed with me, too.

How could anyone resist having such a beautiful young woman like my sweet Little Sister laying there next to me? She is so warm and soft and so sweet and my “little Bri” was thinking the same thing, too. Shame on him but, I really couldn’t do anything about that. I knew I shouldn’t be thinking things like that about my sweet Little Sister.

She moved up to face me and then she kissed me fully on the lips and told me, “I love you so much, Bri, and I feel lonely and empty not sleeping next to you each night, Bri.”

“I love you, too, Susan, and I love having you sleeping next to me, too. I love watching your beautiful peaceful face and watching your deep rhythmic breathing as you sleep, Honey. You are so pretty, Susan.”

Susan then asked, “Bri, do you really love me or are you just saying that to make me feel better?”

“Honey, I have loved you since before you were born. Mom told me that one night when I was two years old I crawled up beside her and asked, “Why is your tummy so big, Momma?

She told me that was because there was a baby inside her tummy. She went on to say that and I looked up at her with an expression on my face of wonderment and almost astonishment and disbelief.”

“Mom continued saying that I laid my head on her tummy and I could hear your heart beat and my expression was unbelieving. Then all of a sudden you kicked and I felt it on my cheek and I looked at Mom with a questioning expression on my face of what was that?”

“She told me that was your little Sister or little Brother telling you that he or she loved you. Then I laid my tiny little head back down on her tummy and drifted off to sleep with her arm around me.

Good God, Mom said it was so cute and she really loved having my head laying on her tummy. And she loved me sleeping so peacefully on her tummy with her arm around me. Then she told me, you’re still my baby, too, Brian.”

“Mom told me when you were born and she brought you home she had you in her arms. Mom sat down on the couch, told me to sit right there beside her. She said that your name was Susan. When I did sit down with her she laid you in my arms and my lap and she told me to hold on to you. I don’t want you to drop her. Then she said that you were my new little Sister.”

“She said I was grinning from ear to ear and I was kissing your little cheek and forehead. I told Mom that I loved her and I love you, too, Mom. So, Honey, I have loved you ever since that time and I still do especially after what you did to protect the both of us that night from the ‘Skumbag’, Susan. And I know that I’ll continue to love you for the rest of our lives, too.”

I could feel her tears falling on my chest and then Susan really threw a pitch that went by me like an F15 at Mach 2 when she said, “Bri If you really love me I want you to make me your woman and I want you to make love with me because I want to have your babies, Sweetheart.”

“Oh, Honey, you know that I love you so much and would really like to make love with you and give you our babies. But, we can’t do that because it’s incest and it’s illegal. It is not legal in any of the fifty states and many other countries, too.”

“Not only that, have you ever considered what Mom and Dad would say when they come home and find out that I have gotten our precious little Princess, Susan, pregnant? They would run me out of the country, Sweetheart. They would do that if they knew that I had just deflowered their little Princess and even if you hadn’t gotten pregnant.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.