The Taming of the Housemate - Cover

The Taming of the Housemate

by Chuck Tanner

Copyright© 2023 by Chuck Tanner

Erotica Sex Story: Sharing a home with a bible-thumper can be unpleasant, but two of us came up with a solution that we enjoyed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

It started Thursday evening, which was Liz’s turn to cook. As she was a terrible cook, Simon and I just told her to cook for three, while we went out for dinner and conversation. A conversation with just the two of us was far more pleasant than one that included Liz.

“I don’t know what to do about Liz,” he began.

“Yeah. I’m just waiting till we return to school. Six weeks to go.” We both were students at the same college, and right now the school-term problem of not meeting enough chicks paled before the problem of sharing a house with Liz.

“No, that isn’t what I meant. Every morning, for weeks now, just after I get in the shower and turn it on, Liz comes to the bathroom and starts hammering on the door.”

Simon and Liz were always the last ones up. The rest of us had to get to our jobs by 9:00, we had farther to go, and we always left a responsible margin of error. Simon didn’t have to start until 10, while Liz just seemed to assume that she could do as she liked and blame the outcome on others.

“She shouts things like, ‘Simon, I know you’re in there! I need to use the shower now! You’re making me late for work!’ You know how she is. It’s very annoying to have to put up with all that noise during my shower, and it always makes me stretch it out until the hot water runs out.”

I grinned, thinking that Liz’s shouting meant that she ended up with a cold shower. On the other hand, the cold showers may have been driving her to want to shower before Si, which is kind of a vicious cycle. Just about everything that involved Liz ended up being vicious. She denounced anything that others did as a vice, and she was a vice herself: contumely incarnate. The obvious solution for her would have been to get up five minutes earlier, but it seemed that she couldn’t bring herself to do something that drastic.

After some more griping, the conversation turned to more pleasant topics, but I had a thought on Saturday, and I found an opportunity to talk to Simon. “What time do you usually shower?”

“My alarm goes off at 8:30, and I usually get to the shower a minute or two after.”

“Can I shower at that time, and you shower after Liz leaves? It would have to be for at least a couple of days, so she doesn’t catch on too quickly.”

“Umm ... I suppose I could. It would make my showers more pleasant, anyway. Why? Do you really want to have annoying interruptions while you shower?”

“I have this thought, but I don’t know exactly how it will play out, so I won’t say too much yet.”

And that is why I started running water for my shower at 8:32 on Monday morning, after eating breakfast and setting out a change of clothes.

Sure enough, I had barely turned on the water – and hadn’t gotten under it – when there was a loud banging on the door. Liz was shouting through the door, threatening Simon with hellfire and eternal damnation if he didn’t surrender the shower to a faithful believer.

I turned off the hot water because there was never enough to waste, but left the cold running. Padding across the tile floor, I unlocked the door with an audible click. This must have startled Liz, because she paused.

Finally, I got into the bathtub, turned the hot water back on, and stepped under the shower. I heard Liz resume her vituperation, so I shampooed my hair into a lather, turned the hot tap back off, and walked back to the door, dripping wet.

This time, I opened the door and faced Liz. Again, she was surprised into pausing. “Either come in or stay out. Standing outside and shouting just annoys everybody.”

“Chuck!” she observed, “You’re naked!” She was staring at my prick, but when she saw me notice that, she turned red and forced herself to look at the wall beside me instead. So far as I can tell, since I don’t bother to check out other guys, my cock is roughly an average length, but I have had girls tell me it is thicker than most. At the moment it was in a half-inflated state, so it looked close to its maximum length, without being very erect. Perhaps that was what caught her eye, or perhaps she would have stared at any dick.

Having planned for a question like that, I answered, “Ah, yes. You see, you caught me in the shower.”

“Uh, yeah, ... I, uh,...”

I resumed, following the script I had rehearsed. “If you want to take a shower now, you are welcome to join me. If you don’t want to, please stop making all that noise. Please decide quickly, I’m getting cold here.” Fortunately, she didn’t hear the snicker from Simon’s room. I’d have to talk to him about that. This would go more smoothly if she thought he had left already.

“I, uh, ... No! That would be evil! Sinful!” Liz returned to form. Not a surprise.

“Suit yourself, but then, stop banging on the door, and let me finish my shower.”

That worked. She was quiet, and I didn’t drag out my shower very much after that.

Monday evenings, Liz hosted her bible study group. It went as usual, except at one point Liz saw me and blushed deep red. I wonder what sin she had been expounding on.

Tuesday morning saw me start running water at 8:32 again. Once again, Liz started knocking, but without the shouting, and not as angrily. “It’s open!” I called out, as I stepped under the shower.

She didn’t open the door, but I heard more knocking. I turned off the water and crossed the room. Again, I found her outside the door in her bathrobe. This time, she ogled me more quickly before looking away. Did she think it wasn’t obvious?

“Do you want to come in, or stay out?”

Temptation had been working on her since yesterday. “I need to shower.”

“Then come in.”

“You’re naked.”

“I can’t shower with clothes on.”

“But, I –” I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the room, closing the door.

“I was just about to shower. There’s room for two of us.”

“I can’t shower with you!”

“We can find a way.” I untied the bathrobe and slid it off her shoulders, so it dropped to the floor. “Come on.”

I looked Liz over as I put my hand on her shoulder, and steered her toward the tub. She looked better than I had expected. As I already knew, her face was quite plain, and her boobs were small, but they were definitely there, and her stiff nipples showed nicely against them. Her hips were nicely curved, her legs were fine, and her pussy – well all pussies are hot, aren’t they?

“Don’t you dare tell anybody!” she hissed at me. Then, as we reached the tub, she said, “I have to pee first!” I gestured toward the toilet, one step away.

“Don’t look!” she said as she sat down. I politely stepped into the tub, but kept an eye on her.

When Liz had wiped (I don’t know why she needed to wipe right before a shower, but she did) and flushed, she glared at me, but came to join me in the shower. This was swift progress, as I saw it. I had been worried it might take until Wednesday or Thursday before she would do that without me directing her.

“I said not to watch!” she growled as she stepped into the tub with me. I started running the water in the tub, but I waited for the toilet tank finish refilling before I switched it to the shower. The water pressure was not so good, three storeys above the water heater. Liz tried to not expose herself to me in the tub, which was really pointless, since she could only intermittently conceal parts of herself.

“Which is your shampoo?” I asked, since they were all at my end of the tub. When she pointed at one, I passed it to her, so she had to turn toward me and take it with the hand she had been trying to cover her tits with. I faced her as I washed my own hair. Then, for fun, I washed my pubes, and rubbed conditioner through the hair in both places.

It took her about that long to realize that she was going to have to expose herself if she wanted to benefit from the shower. Once she lathered her hair, she figured out that she needed to get under the spray to wash the suds out. “Uh, Chuck, –” she said, pointing at the showerhead. Then she closed her eyes, becaues the shampoo was starting to drip.

Being a gentleman, I stepped away from the shower, which meant I stepped toward her, put my hands on her shoulders, and slowly pivoted the two of us in the middle of the tub to switch ends. Of course, pivoting in the narrow tub involved her nipples pressing into my chest, my hard-on poking her belly, and quite a bit of skin contact along our legs. She blushed, but didn’t comment, as she started rinsing the suds out of her hair and eyes.

Meanwhile, I had grabbed the soap, so I washed my arms. Then, as she finished rinsing, I handed her the soap. “Since we’re showering together, can you wash my back?”

She started, and I told her I’d wash hers when she finished mine. She very carefully washed my back, and nothing more. When she was done, I turned to face her, and switched places again, with contact like before.

When I took the soap, she turned her back to me, so I started washing her back, starting from the shoulders. Unlike her, I made sure to wash her sides as I went, and I continued downwards, washing her ass, and then down the back and outside of one leg. By the time I got to the knee, I was washing the sides of the leg, all the way to the front. When I finished that foot, I switched to the other, and then worked back up that leg, washing all the way around. As I reached the top of the leg, she made a half-hearted objection, but didn’t do anything to stop me from running my fingers between her legs and washing her pussy lips. When I slipped my fingers into her slit, she did actually push them away. “Chuck! Don’t touch me down there.” However, when I put my fingers back right away, she didn’t say anything more. I tried to give her a good fingering, and I certainly got her very wet, but I’m not used to doing that from behind, and it didn’t seem to get her off.

I stood up again and squeezed back in front of her so I could resume playing with her twat from the side I’m used to. With my other hand, I placed one of hers on my prick. Again, “Chuck! I can’t touch you there.” I was just glad that Si wasn’t laughing loud enough that we could hear him. This was part of my plan to solve his problem, but I rather enjoyed the incidental benefit of having my fingers up Liz’s cunt. She was enjoying it too, judging by the way she was grinding her pussy into the heel of my hand. I curved my fingers to find the best point inside her cunt, while rubbing against her clit from the outside. Meanwhile, I started moving her hand up and down along my cock until she started jerking me off without my help. That freed my hand to press her ass forward. At the same time, she started to take short gasping breaths and arch her back away from me. I took that to mean I had hit the right points, so I kept at it and was rewarded a minute later when her snatch clenched around my fingers, her hand squeezed my dick, and her gasps become stronger and louder. Then she relaxed, and I had to remind her to finish the hand job.

By this time, I was pretty close, so it only took her a minute longer before I came all over her hip. I slipped my fingers out of her, we washed ourselves off in the cooling water, and got out of the tub.

“Don’t you dare tell anybody!” she hissed. I was not going to tell Simon about this. His room shared a wall with the bathroom – and the head of his bed was against that wall – so he had heard all of it, anyway.

“I’d better eat out tonight,” I suggested, “so seeing you won’t trigger any suspicious reaction.” Actually, I wanted to talk to Simon, and it was Liz’s turn to cook again, so it was a good night to not eat at home.

We both dried off quickly and ran to our rooms to get dressed. I left for work in a hurry, and I expect that Liz was not long behind me. Si couldn’t leave his room until he heard Liz leave. I hope the water had warmed up in time for his shower.

Over dinner, Simon and I planned how we could handle the next morning. I wanted to return to my normal schedule soon, because my lateness was annoying my boss. At the same time, I wanted to get as much as I could out of the new situation, while not ending up with Liz being more hateful than before. Si, of course, was supposed to benefit from all of this, especially a tamer Liz, but he wanted to get back to our normal schedule too. In the end, we did come up with a plan that might work.

Wednesday morning, I went into the bathroom at 8:30 again, took off my bathrobe, used the toilet, washed my hands (I wasn’t planning to shower quite yet) and waited. Sure enough, Liz opened the door very tentatively to check that it was me. “Don’t look,” she hissed half-heartedly, before she pissed. I waited by the tub, and when she had washed her hands, I grabbed her hand and led her out of the bathroom, naked.

“No, Chuck, I can’t –” she began, as I pulled her into my room.

Richard had left for work long before, so we had the room to ourselves. I held her body against mine as I ran my hands over her back.

“It’s a sin. We mustn’t – “ she started. I was beginning to think that objections were part of her foreplay.

Her nipples were already stiff, so I licked one while I ran one hand down her belly. Just before I reached her bush, I detoured a little to her hip, then down her leg to her knee, and back up the inside of the other leg. She moved her legs apart as an invitation to continue up, but when I almost reached her pussy, I changed direction, and ran the back of my fingers down the inside of her other leg. She reached down for my cock without my prompting, sin or not, so I laid her down on my futon.

“God will – “ she started again, but stopped as soon as I put my hand on her twat. As that was already wet, I only played with it for a minute before I put my knees between hers.

Liz started again, with, “No. I’m not on – “ and then changed her mind to, “condom.” For the moment, at least, God and sin were forgotten. I had one within reach, so that only introduced a short delay before I slid my cock into her. She was quite wet and not very tight, so I slipped my prick all the way in, and started working it in and out. Considering how responsive she had been when I fingered her on Tuesday, she was surprisingly unresponsive to sex, but I had been looking forward to this since the previous morning, so I was primed by the time we started. This time, I came first, filling the tip of the condom. Even though I really disliked her, I figured it was my responsibility to bring her off too, under the circumstances. That took a few extra minutes, but she did rub her clit into my hand again, and this time she was quite loud when she came.

Interestingly, during sex, she did not call on God. After she stopped the no’s, it was mostly gasps with no words.

When she was done, she remembered her sermon. “We shouldn’t have done that, Chuck. God will –”.

I put a hand on her lips before I helped her get up again, then I sent her back to the shower. “I’ll join you just as soon as I take this off,” pointing at the condom. By the time I reached the bathroom, Liz was already in the tub, with the curtain drawn, so she didn’t see that I didn’t close the door as I went in. I got in, and we both started washing off the mess.

This was the point where Simon said, from inside the bathroom, “Hey, Chuck, is that you?”

“Uh, yeah.” I did my best to seem like I was caught off guard. Liz went completely silent, and rather pale. “Didn’t you go to work early?” I asked, as if I really thought he had.

“Not today,” he replied. “I need to shower before I go to work. Will you be long?”

“No, no, I was just finishing. Why don’t you go back to your room for a minute?” I looked at Liz, and rinsed us both quickly. Then I turned off the water and got out, leaving the shower curtain mostly closed so Liz could think she was hidden. Simon, of course, was still in the bathroom, dressed only in his bathrobe.

Liz had previously complained his bathrobe was was too short, but it was a standard bathrobe length – Simon was just really tall. If she could see anything dangling beneath it, then he must be quite long, too, though that wasn’t something I had ever checked. In fact, only Liz seemed to have been concerned about what she could glimpse under the guys’ bathrobes. When she brought it up, Betty had just seemed embarrassed about the subject.

As I dried myself, Liz was standing naked and quiet in the tub, and probably cold. Simon took off his bathrobe and opened the shower curtain as if to step in. Of course, this exposed Liz, who reacted by covering herself with her hands and starting to rant about Simon’s sins. Her eyes, however, were focused on Simon’s dick when she proclaimed, “God will hate you forever for this!”

“Why were you in the shower with Chuck?” asked Simon, trying to sound reasonable. “Actually, I heard the noise you were making before the shower, so I have a pretty good idea. Should it really be you telling me what God hates?”

“Don’t you dare tell anybody!” She changed her tone instantly.

“Why shouldn’t I tell?”

“If you tell, God will hate you and you will suffer forever in Hell.”

“I thought you said I was going to rot in Hell forever, anyway. How will this make it worse?” Simon asked. Liz couldn’t think of a response. “Besides,” Si continued, “that’s a risk I’m willing to take. If I mention at dinner tonight that you were screwing Chuck this morning, I probably still have sixty years before I have to worry about Hell.”

“You wouldn’t!” Liz was starting to realize that she was on the losing side of this argument.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.