Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

The following day, I expected to see my mother nude, preparing my breakfast. She wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

“We should go check on her,” I suggested we check to see if they were still in the garage. It seemed highly unlikely that either Doug or my mom had the stamina to go that long, but it was the only logical conclusion. Hope was the only one who told me to give it a few minutes and not to just bust in there and demand to see “my mommy.”

“If you walk in on them and spoil the secret, then Mom is going to have to explain how you know how she gets tied up, OR you have to pretend to be shocked, and it’s going to be this whole thing,” Hope explained. My sister had a point. Hope convinced me to at least listen at the door first. I heard what sounded like a power drill and low, erotic moans. I reluctantly went back to the kitchen and made myself some cereal.

“If they want to hump all morning, be my guest,” I tried not to sound jealous. That had to be some marathon session, and I was secretly impressed that either of them lasted that long.

My mom and Doug emerged from the garage about 45 minutes later. Misty’s hair was sweaty and greasy. She looked like she hadn’t slept, and her make-up was running down her face. She was wearing the same clothes she had on when she went into the garage and the big stainless-steel collar. She looked worn down but fine.

“Do you mind if I go to the bathroom, Sir?” my mother asked him politely in a whisper.

“You have five minutes, slut,” he patted her on the bottom.

“Thank you, Sir! I’ll try to pretty myself up while I am in there,” she promised.

“You look lovely like that to me,” Doug flattered her.

They thought they were being discreet, but I could hear every word. Doug walked over to the table where I was sitting.

“So, you are the man of the house around here?”

I looked up at him. I had no idea what he was asking me.

“You are the eldest, and without a father figure around, you have to handle that job, don’t you?”

“I guess,” I said. I tried to indicate with my body language that I had no interest in this conversation.

“It’s a lot of work. You worry about everyone and have to give advice. You shouldn’t have that burden.”

“Yeah,” I replied sourly.

“I like your mom. I like her a whole lot, but if I were to move in then things would change around here,” he said.

“Hang on, you spent one night with her,” I warned him that he might be getting WAY ahead of himself.

“I understand. It’s just if I am going to date your mom, then I’ve got some rules for everybody, and that includes you. I can see that you don’t like me, and that’s okay. I don’t exactly like you. You will respect me, though.”

It was all I could do not to tell him that I thought he was a dick head and banish him from the house.

Mom came back enthusiastically. “Was I fast enough?” she asked politely and planted a very loving kiss on his face.

“You just made it! If not, I may have to punish you, Pet.” he seemed to be half-joking.

“Oh, that might be interesting,” Mom seemed excited by the prospect. That didn’t surprise me. The fact that she cooed and giggled like an excited schoolgirl over every word he said was making me secretly furious, though.

I wanted to confront her about the fact that she occasionally called him Sir, and he occasionally called her” Pet,” but I didn’t.

Mom made some breakfast for Doug and herself. She asked where my brothers and Hope were, and I said they were probably at Arnold’s Malt Shop.

“If you guys didn’t really go anywhere, I’d appreciate that twenty back,” Doug said pragmatically.

I glared at him and took it out of my wallet. My mom seemed annoyed with Doug because that was kind of petty.

“You know what? Go ahead and keep the cash,” he said, like he was doing me a favor.

“I insist,” I dropped the twenty on the table and walked away. It was probably petty of me, but that is debatable. I wasn’t sure if I wanted Doug to be ashamed of himself or arrive at a particular conclusion. It really wasn’t about the pizza or the money. It was about my mom, and I was feeling possessive. I wanted some way to hurt him and that probably wasn’t it.

My mom followed me, even though Doug told her not to go. “Hey, wait up, Michael.”

“You call him Sir, but not me?”

“Oh, that? Is that what you are so pissy about?”

“There are about a thousand other reasons, but you said you didn’t want to be a slave,” I said.

“I am not his slave. It’s like you said, Roleplaying! He calls me a whore, or a pig, and I call him Sir as a sign of respect. You’ve called me names too!”

“I didn’t call you a whore or a pig,” I said.

“Well, you can. Okay? Will it make you happy if I call you Sir?”

“I don’t know. He’s talking about moving in or something and having rules for ME?”

“He’s not going to move in HERE,” mom assured me. “We just talked about what it would be like if we did live together. He’s got a big place, a five-bedroom.”

“Why would a single guy have a five-bedroom house?”

“I don’t know, Michael. I didn’t quiz him. Doug just said that he did. We didn’t have a lot of time to talk about a future relationship. It was just kind of in passing.”

“How has it been?” I changed the subject.

“Exciting. Last night, we did a lot of things. He’s got this weird power drill thing with a dildo on the end and this weird suction cup milking thing. I asked him to leave it here. I can maybe show it to you after he’s gone?”

“That would be good,” I decided not to complain or express my concerns any further. My mom kissed me on the lips in a very platonic way.

“Don’t intentionally piss this guy off. That’s your sister’s thing, okay? Let me have some fun with this guy. I have no idea where it’s going to go. It COULD be that I end up living with him, but that would be a long way down the road. Okay?”

“I thought he was just a fuck buddy?”

“He is, but I could see it being more, and I think he can too,” Mom seemed hopeful about it. I didn’t want to take that away from her.

“He’s friends with Dad. That’s a bad sign,” I reminded her that my dad was full of shit and never paid child support. We gave up on visiting a long time ago after he canceled at the last minute enough times.

“I don’t exactly pick the best guys, okay? Your dad sucks but give this guy a chance. I am the one in there hanging by my tits. All you have to do is sit out here and be nice. Can you do that for me?”

I agreed.

“Oh, and Arnold’s Malt Shack? Do you not think he’s old enough to get the Happy Day’s reference?” Mom put her hands on her hips and looked at me like she expected better from me.

“He gave us twenty bucks for four kids. What were we going to do on five bucks each?”

“At least he gave you twenty bucks. I don’t have that to give you. I’ve got to get back. Don’t open the door to the garage. Don’t peep, don’t knock. Just let us have some privacy. Okay?”

“Okay,” I said.

“Thank you, Sir,’ Mom kissed me again playfully. I liked it when Misty called me Sir, although it sounded a little patronizing when she did.

He led her into the garage with her hand around her neck, and she cooed and giggled as he closed the door.

“Remember to hydrate!” I yelled sarcastically after the door was shut.

That afternoon seemed to last forever. It felt like eight hours had passed and it was only 10:20 am.

More whip sounds, breathless sighs, screaming, laughs, and wicked sounds emanated from the garage. At least I knew she was alive. I imagined what would happen if we ended up moving in with Doug. He’d probably have a “dungeon” room where they kept everything private, and Mom would increasingly be in there on weekends.

I typically didn’t hang out with Misty on weekends before last week. We went to the store and had meals together, but I usually kept to myself and played video games. I didn’t feel like gaming now though. I paced and thought a lot.

We made our own lunch. Doug and Misty emerged from the garage a little after 1 p.m. My mom was much more haggard and wore only a shirt. It covered her pussy, but it was pretty obvious she wasn’t wearing any panties underneath.

Doug offered no explanation for her appearance. I felt like he was intentionally trying to humiliate or expose her in front of me. He clearly didn’t know that she was naked around the house almost all the time now.

“Hey, you got any beer?” he asked.

“No sir,” Mom said sweetly, but in a very docile tone that wasn’t like her.

“Lazy slut. You knew you had company this weekend,” he said. “Next time, there will be consequences if you don’t have my beer ice cold and waiting for me. I drink Icehouse!”

“Icehouse for an Asshole,” I whispered to myself to play with the alliteration of the words.

“What?” Doug demanded that I repeat what I said.

My mom redirected him by asking him what she could make him. He asked for a Turkey on rye. My mom told him she hadn’t bought that.

“I am going to give you a list for next weekend,” Doug said sternly. He turned to me and asked if I could make sure that my mother got everything on the shopping list for him.

“He will!” my mom assured him before I could answer. She put her hand on my back and leaned down. “It’s okay, it’s just roleplay. Just play along with it,” she whispered in my ear.

My mom served him his food first. “I need to teach you to curtsy when you serve,” he said.

My mom giggled playfully and performed an artful curtsy by lifting the sides of her shirt slightly and bending deep at the knee. “That’s the ticket,” Doug approved of her move. He smacked her on the bottom when she turned to get her own food. In the process, he lifted her shirt just enough that it exposed her ass crack.

Doug looked right at me when he did it. It was as if he was rubbing it in my face or trying to show off.

“I got oil on my pants, so I had to take them off,” My mom lied. It wasn’t even a very plausible lie. She stood and began to eat at the table.

“Sit down. You may as well take a little break,” he said.

“That’s okay, I am used to standing when I eat, and my bottom is a little sore,” she smiled.

Doug didn’t accept her response. “I didn’t ask you if you wanted to sit down,” he said rather sternly. My mom sat in the chair. “Sit up straight, chin up, hands flat on the table. There, much better,” he said.

“May I eat, Sir?” Mom asked him politely.

“You may now,” Doug said as if he were being magnanimous. My mom cleaned their plates when she was finished and asked permission to use the bathroom again. He gave it to her.

I was once again alone with Doug. “Listen, I know I seem strict, but I am only a hard-ass on the females!”

“I don’t think my sister would let you talk to her like that,” I assured him.

“Yeah, she’s a bitch, huh?” Doug asked.

I didn’t respond. I might call my sister a bitch, but nobody else had that right besides me and my brothers.

“That can change. You just know how to put women in their place. You know what I mean?”

I didn’t want to engage this guy and get any of his “life advice.”

“I think we got off on the wrong foot. Your mom speaks really highly of you. She says you are the glue that keeps everything together around here,” he said.

I was flattered, but I didn’t want to probe him further about that either. That was the first time I had heard of me being the ‘glue’ that held things together. I didn’t trust this guy as far as I could throw him, so I also thought he might be bullshitting me to butter me up.

“I wasn’t joking about you making sure your mother gets everything on the list for next week. She will do it. I know you don’t believe me, but I want you to check the list for me. Can you do that sport? Make sure she got everything on the list?”

I didn’t want to nod yes, but he seemed to be expecting one and so I did. My mom came back quickly.

“Should we tell him?” Doug asked.

“Tell him, what, Sir?” my mom asked politely.

“That you and I are officially dating now,” Doug said.

My mom let out a breath of relief and smiled. “Yes, that! Yes, Doug and I are boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Well, something like that,” Doug rubbed my mother’s ass under the shirt. “That means I am going to be coming around a lot more, and you guys may spend weekends at my place. You’ll like it. I have a pool.”

I didn’t think I would.

“I just have a couple rules,” Doug added as an afterthought, “for now.”

“Can we discuss that later? When everyone is here, Sir?” my mom took his arm.

Doug brushed her arm away and said that would be fine. “He needs to know sometime,” he said. My mom assured him that we could have a long discussion about it. Doug and Misty disappeared into the garage again to get up to their next session. My mom seemed genuinely enthusiastic and bubbly. She even held his hand and led him into the garage. I felt like Doug was the reluctant one, because he looked worn out.

I went to find my brothers and sister. They seemed happy for Mom and weren’t entirely shocked when I told them the things that Doug had said.

“So basically, Doug likes treating Mom the same way that you do. She is probably going to suggest that whenever we move in with him that we continue our family meals the same way,” Trent suggested.

“I don’t think Mom is ready to shack up with this guy after one day. She’s got a lot of endorphins floating around in her pussy that are blocking her brain. Don’t read too much into it. Just wait and see,” Hope suggested.

We did wait, and wait, and wait and wait. Dinner time rolled around, and they didn’t come out and join us. We ate quietly and waited some more. My brothers went to play video games, and Hope and I sat downstairs. I’d occasionally listen at the door to the garage. I didn’t hear anything.

“They might be fucking,” Hope giggled. “Maybe he is one of those guys who doesn’t say anything when he is having sex,” she mused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.