Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

The next morning, my mom didn’t take my offer to enjoy breakfast unmolested. We teased and poked her while she jiggled around in panties and a bra while she made us breakfast, and finally she took them off for her morning spanking. It was starting to feel like a standard routine to leave my mom with a sore ass on her way to work.

That day after school, my mom had gone grocery shopping. She was supposed to stop at the back door and knock. However, she had to go outside and unload the car and make several trips to bring all of the groceries. That would mean my mom would have to make a single trip, strip down, knock on the door, get let in, put away the groceries, get dressed, go back out to the driveway and get another armload of groceries and that would be really tedious.

“What am I supposed to do?” she said as she handed me her dress, bra and panties once I opened the door for her.

“We’ll go get the groceries, you just wait inside,” I offered.

She thanked me and my brothers and I took care of it while she waited naked in the kitchen for us.

“What am I supposed to do when you boys aren’t here? I can use the front door and keep my clothes on, right?” she asked. I was surprised she was taking the rules seriously. I thought she might assume they simply didn’t apply when we weren’t there. This still felt a bit like a game that occasionally felt real.

“Nope!” I decided that she should get used to always coming to the back door. That way, if one of us IS home, Misty would be ready. I didn’t consult my brothers, but they nodded in agreement and supported my decision.

“Why not just take my front door key?” she joked. I almost did. My mother made us a nice dinner that night, and we spanked the hell out of her during dinner after tying her hands behind her back.

She didn’t immediately evaporate into her room after dinner. Instead, she stayed out in the kitchen. Even though we had spanked her 60 swats on the tits and ass, she was ready for more.

“Do you want me to untie you?” I asked.

“No, I kind of need the practice. Doug said he is going to leave me tightly bound all night,” My mom seemed intrigued and curious. “You did a good job. I can feel my tits being pulled every time I walk, and it’s really not that uncomfortable. A lot of times, you tie me up so tightly I can barely breathe. This is definitely livable.”

I was secretly jealous of Doug but glad that I could at least help her “practice.” I definitely got off on spanking her ass even harder the more jealous that I got.

I had wrapped the ropes around her thighs, between her legs, around her tits, and bound her hands on top of her head so that her fingers were touching like a little hat she was wearing. I felt that I had to be uncomfortable. Hope snapped a few pictures of my mom, and rather than be embarrassed, my mom posed for the camera and smiled.

“Can I tie you up whenever I want?” I asked.

“All you have to do is ask,” Mom said that would fall under rule number two. “I’ve been naked almost all the time this past week at home. It’s kind of fun, and it certainly cuts down on laundry.”

That evening, Trent and I watched TV. James went upstairs to play Xbox. We didn’t usually hang out as a family watching television together unless it was a special occasion. This past week, my brothers and I were almost always together while we teased our mom.

“I guess James got tired of the new toy,” Hope mused when she saw that my brother wasn’t participating.

It was inevitable that now that we had a bit of a routine, we’d do other things. My mother was dutifully standing naked with her ass facing us while we sat on the couch. Trent and I occiasionally poked her butt cheek, or pinched her ass. She ignored it and blithely smiled as she stood passively like a statue.

My mom would even walk away from the TV to take care of something, and then come back as if in front of the television was her ‘perch’ or station.

“I am an old Toy with wrinkles,” my mom quipped playfully when she returned and presented her bare ass to us.

“It’s good you are accepting your new role as a slave,” Hope mused from across the room.

“I am not a slave,” my mom assured her with a lemony smirk. She didn’t argue the point further. “Hey, can I borrow that cool slave collar though when Doug is here? The one I wore last weekend?”

“You aren’t a slave, but you are going to wear a slave collar?” Hope admonished my mom for her confusing mixed-message.

“It’s just a prop. It’s kind of like roleplay?” my mom explained.

“Roleplay as a slave?” Hope countered like a smart ass.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to argue, Hope. I guess so, yeah.”

“How come you don’t roleplay with us?” I asked as I reached under her butt cheek and flicked the meaty bits of my mother’s pussy that hung out of her slit. I avoided her clit, but I knew the roast-beef-like labia was almost as sensitive.

“Ouch! You don’t think this is kind of roleplay?”

“Not really,” I said as I flipped a little more of the dangly bits between her legs and watched the cream start to pool around her clitoris between her thighs from behind.

“I am standing when I could be sitting so that you can flick me or smack me. It’s kind of like we are pretending that I have to do all of these rules.”

I wasn’t sure how to process what my mother had just said. “That’s not roleplaying,” James walked into the room and launched himself on the couch. He pulled my mother’s ass cheeks apart and spoke directly to it. “Roleplaying is where you take the role of someone you aren’t, and then we interact with you like you are that person.”

“Misty is roleplaying as a responsible mom, then” Hope leveled a particularly harsh burn on my mom. I saw her asshole pucker from behind. I think that really hurt my mom’s feelings.

James and Trent noticed it as well, but I don’t think they connected the kissing movement of my mother’s sphincter with the harsh observation my sister had just made. They giggled, and James began to tap on her butthole.

“You are a great mom,” James assured her that no other mom would be a good sport about all of this. “I’d totally love it if we roleplayed,” he assured her. My mom cringed a little as he tapped on her butthole. It was fairly bold, but he had done it before, and she hadn’t stopped him.

“Thanks, James, but I don’t think I want to play a 3rd level Elven Sorcerer or whatever. Remember when you tried to teach me how to play Dungeons and Dragons?”

My brothers and I used to play lots of AD&D when we were younger. Hope even played, but my mom never joined in.

“No, not like that. “You’d roleplay someone else,” James said.

“I am happy just being Misty. That’s hard enough,” my mom replied playfully.

“That’s kind of a roleplay,” I chimed in. “When we call you Misty, instead of Mom, you are playing a different role,” I explained.

“Oh that, well yeah. You don’t do it all the time, but it makes it less weird that you are playing with my butthole while we watch TV.”

“Exactly, as Misty you are able to separate yourself from the character of Mom, and not feel guilty about us tapping on your asshole,” I assured her. I poked and pinched her butt cheeks to help punctuate my point.

“I still feel guilty about it,” Misty said. “Would you knock it off, please? You are about to knock a fart loose, James.”

Misty liked to make jokes like that, but she rarely farted in front of us, and usually only after we really teased her ass a lot.

“Nope, you said we could play with your butt anytime we wanted,” James insisted.

My mom sighed. “I didn’t know you were going to tap the entire book of War and Peace in Morse code on my asshole. It’s getting annoying,” my mom fidgeted. She was tied up so that she couldn’t remove her hands from her head, but she could have walked away at any time.

“You could walk away if you want James to stop,” I pointed out.

“I could, but I don’t mind it. Do you want me to sit down?” she asked as she looked over her shoulder at me. I think she knew that I didn’t.

“What if we roleplayed, where you had to stand wherever we told you at home?”

“Isn’t that what we are doing? I have to knock on the backdoor of my own house, surrender my clothes and get let in, I have to stand here after supper and let you guys play tiddlywinks on my tush or my pussy-squirts will ruin the couch.”

That wasn’t a formalized rule, but I didn’t want to remind her of that.

“I don’t really have to do those things,” she snickered. “Unless you took my front door key, I am still perfectly fine to come in the front door anytime I please.”

“Maybe we should take your house key so that it feels a little more authentic?” I teased.

“Tomorrow, the rules are suspended. They go off the fridge. Enjoy flicking and tapping my booty hole tonight, because I’ll need that key. I don’t want Doug to know about our little roleplay. Okay? Can we have that understanding?”

“Why not,” Hope snickered wickedly and said, “It’s not like you would be embarrassed about it?”

“I am embarrassed, but It’s also kind of fun, and as long as everyone enjoys it, then I’ll play along. I am ASKING all of you to let me have a weekend of adult fun. Can you do that for me, Hope?”

“Yes,” Hope shrugged. She wasn’t a total bitch. She could see this was important to my mom.

“Maybe we can roleplay Sunday night or next weekend? It depends on how worn out I am,” Mom suggested. “What kinds of things would you want me to roleplay?”

“What kind of things would YOU want to roleplay?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I am open to whatever,” my mom seemed content. James was still tapping on her asshole. I touched his arm and asked him to stop silently.

“You could be a house pet,” I said. I remembered what Hope had mentioned in school.

“What would I do? Shit in a litter box?” Mom chuckled.

“Maybe, or purr, lay on your back and let us rub your tummy, crawl around,” I said.

She giggled. “I thought you meant being someone else, not another species,” Mom barked a couple times as a joke.

I asked who she would want to be. My mom seemed to have some ideas, but she was playing it coy and said there were lots of people she’d LIKE to be, but she’d be up for something fun.

I took a piece of ice out of my glass and began to rub it on my mother’s butt cheeks. They were bright red from dinner. She shivered, but I could tell she liked it. I enjoyed watching the water melt down her ass crack on to her thighs.

“You could pretend you are hypnotized, and you have to do whatever we tell you,” I suggested another scenario that Hope had actually brought up.

“That sounds a little dangerous. You could tell me to try to fly out the window or gobble like a chicken,” she said.

I reached under her and rubbed the ice cube on her pussy lips. “What’s wrong with being a chicken?”

“It’s kind of silly,” my mom admitted she cooed and became a little flustered. I didn’t want to overdo things after I had spanked her pussy hard the other night. I carefully dusted the tip of her pussy lips and even her clit. She didn’t respond to it very well – arched her back a little and stuck her ass out but she looked uncomfortable.

“I’ll think about it. I guess I just thought maybe we’d roleplay like you guys are the enemy, and I am a spy. You caught me, and now you are going to interrogate me or something. When I was a little girl, we used to play these little scenarios like Cops and Robbers or Cowboys and Indians, and I’d always end up getting tied up by the boys next door. It was never sexual, at least not to me. Now, that I think about it, though. It was definitely the start of some of my fantasies about being tied up.”

That was a HOT scenario. It spawned so many ideas in my head.

“You are a naughty maid, that works for us. We are all the rich sons of a billionaire that can send you back to some shit-hole country if you don’t do what we tell you.”

“That sounds like cleaning and work,” Mom groaned. I slapped her ass hard.

“Yes, but when we inspect your work and you do a piss-poor job, we punish you?”

“Punish me, how?” mom seemed intrigued.

“We might spank you,” I began. I realized when the others laughed, that wouldn’t seem like much of a punishment. “We’d have to make it stricter! We could make you press your nose in the corner and stand in a time-out.”

“That still sounds like a lot of work. It’s not easy to stay standing while everyone else is sitting. I constantly want to scratch my nose, but I can’t,” she mused.

I stood up and scratched her nose for her while she directed me where to do it. She thanked me and gave me a quick peck on the lips in gratitude.

“I don’t mind playing pretend, but let’s make it interesting that you all want to do? You guys think of something, and maybe if Doug and I don’t have anything planned, we can spend Saturday on your game? Does that sound good? We can all have different characters. I don’t want to be a maid, though.”

That night, my mom remained tied up until almost bedtime. I offered to let her sleep that way, but she had enough of the bindings. I didn’t blame her. “It feels SO good when they come off. It’s like suddenly all the blood rushes back, and I get an endorphin rush. It feels like sitting in a steaming hot tub for an hour and enduring all that heat, and then getting out and feeling relaxed and refreshed.”

That morning, my mom let us play with her, she didn’t bother coming to the table with any clothes at all. She simply wore her collar. She made us breakfast but reminded us that today she’d go through the front door when she got home. “I don’t think he’s going to freak out if you call me Misty, but I’d rather you call me Mom while Doug is here, okay?”


I hated how Misty was so stuck on keeping Doug happy!

Mom genuinely seemed nervous. She reminded us to put our dishes away and clean up. “We may take breaks every now and then. I don’t know, but I don’t want him to see us living like pigs. Keep the dishwasher full and run it when it gets full. Take the trash out,” she assured us.

“I got it, Mom. I’ll handle it,” I assured her.

“WE got it, Mom, WE’LL handle it,” Hope chimed in. I was surprised she was willing to be helpful, but Hope wasn’t a total stinker all the time.

My mom smiled and said she knew we did and admitted she was excited. “Last night, I was thinking about some roleplay ideas,” she admitted and said she’d talk to us about them after the weekend was over.

“You were thinking about them while you were playing with yourself,” Hope teased my mom.

“Naturally,” Mom grinned wide. “I think a switch got flicked on now that I am 40 and I am constantly horny.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.