Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

My mom didn’t slap my brother. I thought she had finally reached a breaking point, and it definitely appeared that she might. Trent even flinched when she glared at him.

My mother chewed up the hot sauce and food he fed her and then gently kissed and licked his palm. Trent abruptly removed his hand because it made him uncomfortable.

“I knew that would work,” she giggled. “Listen, I agreed to let you spank me because it’s fun. It’s not that much different than some of your other practical jokes, like locking me out of the house. I was a little nervous when I saw you guys writing up rules that we may be taking this too seriously. If I continue this, is it just going to be permission to be really cruel and tease me?”

Hope was about to say something snarky, but she thought better of it. She’d let us respond.

“No,” I said. “But if you come to the table naked, we are going to smack you and boop you where the sun doesn’t shine,” I pulled her hair a little to illustrate and smacked her bottom. I didn’t yank hard, and my mom didn’t fight me. My mother seemed amused by the novelty of how casually I yanked her hair.

My brothers agreed. “Come to the table dressed to play, and we’ll play ball,” James said as he yanked my mom’s nipple. It was engorged and hard, and she blushed.

My mom seemed to like that attitude. “I don’t take myself seriously, and if I saw a fat ass like mine all tied up, then I’d have a hard time walking past without spanking it myself. Okay, I just don’t want it to be like this ALL the time. It’s kind of funny eating like this, and I can be a good sport about it, but that was fucking HOT, so would one of you please get me some water?”

She begged politely and panted like a dog, letting her mouth hang open while I poured some milk in her throat. “Milk?” she said with surprised disgust as it ran down her chin.

“Yes, water will only make it sting more! Milk is a base; it will take care of the heat content from the hot sauce,” I explained.

“Thank you, Michael,” my mom seemed delighted that I had the common sense to do that and admitted she didn’t know that.

“I know, Misty. You are a dipshit, water would have only made it worse, turn off your brain and let me do the thinking” I slapped her pussy hard the way that my brother had done and joked. My hand came into contact with her slit, and I could feel the entire outline of her pussy, including her slightly upraised clitoris, for just a brief moment.

“Misty didn’t say I could slap her or call her Misty. I just did it. My mom seemed surprised by how audacious I was when I spoke down to her.

We finished eating, with her standing and being hand-fed while we occasionally poked and grabbed her now that the spankings were complete. I even cleaned her face with a dish towel, wiping away all the milk from her chin and tits while she was tied up. “Okay, you can get dressed now,” I said.

“We’ve been over this, Michael. You can’t give me permission to do things. I’ll let you guys even slap my pussy and all the other stuff, but I am drawing the line at begging permission to cum, or put my clothes on, okay?” she asked as she excused herself and went to her room to change. It was a rhetorical question, and she didn’t wait for a response. She didn’t specifically say I couldn’t call her “Misty,” so I assumed she was okay with that, too.

My mom quickly had her dress on, removed the collar, and returned to take us to school. She usually drove us to school on her way to work. We had a bus we could take, but it was on the way.

“What?” she asked as she looked at us. We were all staring at her body under the dress she had on. My mother’s pert nipples were poking through the dress material. Misty had a quiet radiance about her, and she looked genuinely excited and happy.

“Did you put panties and a bra on under that?” I asked for the rest of us. We just realized that my mother was leaving the house without anything under her red polka dot dress.

“I don’t normally go out like this, but I don’t really have time to change,” Mom said as she hurried us to the car. Hope usually sat up front with her. I had to sit in the back with my brothers, even though I was the oldest.

My mom butted heads a lot with Hope this weekend, but they can be thick as thieves. They’ve always been close. I think that is because they are so similar in some ways, and in other ways they are polar opposites.

“You guys got all me wound up before work,” Mom confessed as she started up.

“Lift your skirt and masturbate while you drive,” I instructed her calmly.

Mom grinned playfully as if she was really considering it.

“Seriously, roll your skirt all the way up so that your ass is touching the car seat and play while you drive,” I insisted.

“I’d make us crash,” Mom toyed with the idea and rejected it. Hope even offered to drive while our mother let off some steam and finger fucked herself. “We’ll have to talk about how things work in public, but our little game is only for at home. Write that down. No plucking, pinching, poking, stroking, spanking, and definitely don’t call me Misty in public.”

“Fine,” we all agreed reluctantly. It really didn’t matter if we had insisted on it being any other way. It was really up to my mom how far things went anyway, as far as I was concerned. It did make a lot of sense to keep things confined to our house.

“You guys make it sound like you were expecting to spank me at the Walmart,” Misty grinned sheepishly as she pictured it. “I am sure it wouldn’t be the first time a grown woman got spanked there,” she giggled.

Mom admitted that it was exciting to talk about these things but also wanted us to do “regular family” stuff.

“Like Putt Putt Golf?” Hope asked sarcastically. We had never gone Putt Putt Golfing before. We didn’t do a lot of ‘family vacations’ as my mom was a single parent, and we had to live within our means.

“Yeah, maybe,” Mom grinned. “We need to do more stuff before you guys all grow up and leave me at home all by my lonesome,” she said that we were growing up way too fast.

Hope rolled her eyes.

“You remind me of me at that age. I didn’t want to hang out with my parents at all,” my mom admitted.

“What did I do to deserve that insult?” Hope said and explained that saying they were similar was the biggest insult of all.

“We are more alike than you can even realize,” My mom told my sister.

“Gross, we are NOTHING alike,” Hope preened like a cat. She was dressed in all black except for a plaid miniskirt.

“I don’t have a bra or panties, but I am wearing MORE clothes than you are!” Misty said.

“Yeah, well, I’ve got the body to show it off,” Hope fired back. Hope was a little chubby, but she could be considered sexy in her own way.

“It’s not about having a perfect body, Hope. It’s about having fun with what you have and learning what turns your screws. I had a couple revelations this weekend, and I am enjoying it. Can you just relax a little and not take things so seriously?”

Hope held her tongue. We were almost at school. My mom insisted on kissing us affectionately on the lips (not sexually). It was something she had always done with us. We hopped out of the car and went to school. It was hard not to doodle and reflect on the morning during class. I was frequently distracted.

I found myself writing new rules for my mother. They were things we hadn’t discussed but that I just wanted to play with. I felt jealous and a little frustrated that she didn’t want to let me hang her in the garage. I had already proven that I could do it safely. No “old friend” had done that. He may not know what he was doing, and she’d end up getting hurt in the process.

I spent more time checking my phone and reading about BDSM, bondage, and safe practices. I read that you had to avoid hitting the submissive in the kidney. That was a revelation. I wasn’t sure if we had actually poked my mother’s kidneys while we teased her.

The thing about my reading that made it hard for me to relate to was that I wasn’t certain that my mom truly was a “submissive.”

She was loud, opinionated, brash, laughed loudly, and seemed to enjoy getting herself off –even in strange ways. She was quick to anger but even quicker to forgive. There was nothing about Misty that screamed “Submissive” as far as I was concerned.

My idea of a submissive was the dainty and diminutive Asian damsels who remained quiet and doted on their Master. They existed to obey and serve.

My mom had been unusually nice this weekend, but of her own choosing, and resisted being told what to do unless the orders happened to coincide with what she wanted to do anyway. My mother was an enigma to me because I had very limited experience with submission beyond what I had seen in porn clips and read in stories. I felt she defied all stereotypes and easy definitions, and I was okay with that.

I walked home early with my brothers after school. My mom came by to pick up Hope after school because Hope usually likes to hang out with her Goth friends and do whatever emo kids do when they stand by the wall at school.

It wasn’t particularly original, but we locked them out. We had done it many times as a prank and even left them outside so long they peed their pants. “C’mon guys, this isn’t funny anymore,” my mom banged on the door when she realized we deadbolted the front door.

My brothers and I were waiting quietly on the other side of the door.

“It was never funny,” Hope insisted.

“Come on, guys, you did this last Friday. Come up with something more original,” Misty banged on the door again. “I know you are in there, listening! Let us in.”

“Say ‘Little pig, little pig, let me come in. Not, by the hair of my chinny chin’.” Trent teased. We frequently made them give passwords or say silly things to be permitted entrance.

“That’s not even how the line goes, you dipwad!” Hope scorned us from the other side of the door.

They rarely gave in; even if they had, we probably wouldn’t have let them in. It was just fun to taunt my mother and sister while they were outside. This was all something that had begun long before the teasing game we played this weekend.

“Fine, Little pig, little pig, let me come in. Not, by the hair of my chinny chin,” My mom acquiesced immediately.

“Those fart heads aren’t going to let you in,” Hope assured my mother.

“Not with attitudes like that,” I added.

“Come on, Michael, don’t you want me to start dinner?” Misty offered sweetly. She was clearly implying we could begin our teasing games in the house. I could literally HEAR my sister’s eyes roll up in her head in disgust.

“Take your clothes off at the door,” I demanded. I had never been that audacious before. I’ve tried to make them do silly things at the door but never strip.

“It’s broad daylight, Michael,” Mom reminded me that we lived in a suburb and people could see.

“I am not taking my clothes off,” Hope assured us stubbornly.

“No wants to see your fat tits, piggy!” I said.

“Just break a window and let me break his head, Misty,” Hope asked my mom through clenched teeth.

“Hey, you can’t call me Misty,” Misty insisted. It was interesting that my mother drew the line there.

“Why not? They can,” Hope replied.

“Well, you aren’t playing THAT game with them, and we aren’t IN the house,” Misty reminded my sister.

“We are on the frigging porch. The rule is posted on the fridge like a report card. I am supposed to pretend you aren’t doing it?”

My mom didn’t answer her. There was a short pause. “I’ll come around to the back and strip, okay?”

“Okay!” we replied gleefully.

“And you will let us BOTH in?” Hope demanded we agree to the deal before she walked back there.

We reluctantly agreed. The girls went around to the back of the house. We have a wooden fence, but it’s kind of busted and not repaired. We rent, and my mom isn’t much of a fixer-upper type. There was a possibility a neighbor might see them on the back porch.

I watched as my mom looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was staring from the other yards. There was a chance someone might be looking out their windows and see them anyway. She immediately removed her red dress and stood there naked at the door. “Okay, guys? Can I get into my OWN home now?”

She complained that she was going to strip anyway to make us dinner and that we didn’t need to make her life difficult.

“Fine, come to the backdoor every time you come home and strip, and we’ll let you in without locking you out,” I said.

“I don’t think so,” my mom said as I opened the door. I grabbed her dress through the door and slammed it shut. She and Hope struggled to open it.

“Yoink! My brothers and I laughed.

“Fine, if I agree to this, will you STOP locking us out and let us in right away?”

“Yes!”

“Okay, but if you go back on your word and make me and your sister piss our pants, then I am going to rip up all the rules on the fridge,” Mom assured me.

I opened the door. I was shocked that she had caved that easily on the rule. Hope actually thanked my mom for doing that for her. “I am so tired of you guys locking me out. It’s so juvenile.”

“We can still lock you out when you aren’t with mom,” Trent insisted.

Mom countered as she stood there in the living room, completely naked. “Nope, the deal is you guys stop monkeying with the locks. You let us in right away. I’ll come to the back door and strip, but Hope can get through the front door.”

Hope seemed genuinely moved by that gesture.

I smacked my mother’s butt as she walked past. “I could go get dressed if I wanted to do that right now though. I didn’t just agree to give up my clothes permanently,” Misty insisted before pointing out she was going to go make us dinner. “What do you guys want? I don’t have a lot to choose from. There is Hamburger Helper in there or Hot Dogs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.