Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

That night, my mom did not come out of the room for dinner. We didn’t talk about what happened either. I think we all needed time to process what happened. My brothers and I kept to ourselves and somberly pretended that our bondage session hadn’t happened. It felt weird even calling it a “bondage session” event though that is exactly what it was. It also felt like we were all riddled with regret and shame.

Even Hope knew better than to make jokes or even mention what happened.

I will be honest; I desperately wanted to masturbate after that extremely strange but erotic spectacle. I stopped myself because I felt like it would only be something I felt guilty about if I pleasured myself to the mental images in my head of what happened.

The mental images played over and over – most of the time, it was my mother embracing being bound and swinging helplessly. There was this momentary look on her face like she NEEDED me. I don’t mean sexually.

I mean a role reversal, whereas a son, I was her protector. I was the one who ensured that she wouldn’t choke, fall, or that my brothers wouldn’t go too far. There had been no rules or boundaries or discussed, and frankly, touching her tits felt too far when we first started doing it.

Yet, I had enjoyed the elastic way I could pull them, slap them, or squeeze them, and I gave myself permission to do it because my mom seemed to enjoy it.

I don’t know why I never pulled her labia apart and fingered her. My brothers had pulled Misty’s labia apart and may have even put fingers inside her pussy. I think some primal instinct inside me made me feel that was simply too taboo.

Yet, I had been able to justify lifting my mother with the rope up and down onto a dildo and participating in some way in masturbating her with it. If I hadn’t lifted her up and down, she would have sat on the dildo, but she wouldn’t have been fucking herself like that.

I tried not to think about what I had done, why I had done it, what justifications I had for touching my mother’s body in some ways, and why I drew the line in other ways. It was simply too ‘icky’ to think about and made me feel uncomfortable primarily because of how it all ended.

It was hard to get to sleep with all these perverted, borderline demented fantasies floating around in my head. An overlying sense of loss filled me – the loss of an opportunity. I would have gladly tied her up again and again if the experience had ended on a positive note.

My mom had sworn this would be the last time, but she frequently swore she’d stop smoking or stick to a diet and rarely ever stuck to those promises. I assumed it may work like that with the bondage game we had played – IF she had enjoyed it.

I wasn’t angry with Trent for taking things too far. I was caught up in the moment and did some things that were questionable. I couldn’t fault him for that. I assumed that we’d never talk about it again – it was just one of those weird things that happened and would remain in the past.

That morning, my mother made a light breakfast for us. She didn’t do that every Saturday. We were old enough to make ourselves breakfast, and she often slept in. I felt like she was trying to be nice and possibly avoid talking about what happened the day before.

It was strange to see her wearing clothes. Misty wore a simple T-shirt and shorts. She still had the collar from the night before. It locked, so she couldn’t have taken it off. I wasn’t sure if she had just forgotten to ask my sister for a key or she liked wearing it.

Hope was the last one to the table.

“I See you still have the collar on, Slave,” Hope joked. My mom asked her to get the key and didn’t even respond to the good-natured teasing.

“Look, we need to talk about what happened,” my mom started to say as Hope went to get the key.

“What happened last night was my fault. I saw some porn on Mike’s computer; I assumed you guys all look at that kind of stuff, and it would be no big deal to see me tied up. That was really dumb and inappropriate on my part. I got caught up in what we were doing, and clearly, things went too far.”

“You need a safe word,” Hope said as she brought the key to my mother.

“The safe word will be that ‘I am never doing that again’. That will keep us from ever having to deal with it,” My mom unlocked the collar and handed it back to Hope.

There was a LONG awkward pause after that.

“I am sorry I spanked you and stuck the mop handle up your butt,” Trent interjected. The reason he had to apologize was so absurdly ridiculous. It wasn’t like I am sorry I dinged the car or forgot to take the trash out. He also gave his apology with such a deadpan delivery that we all laughed.

It was a laugh we needed to let out and have together. Even Hope seemed genuinely amused when he apologized.

My mom laughed along with everyone else, but she did blush. That was a little rare for her. “The broom was a little much, but I didn’t mind the spanking part,” she clarified when the tittering giggles stopped.

“Oh good. Can we spank you before breakfast?” James made an obvious wisecrack.

“I JUST said what we did was inappropriate, James,” Mom clarified with a frown.

“I am not talking about tying you up naked - just giving you 10 swats here in the kitchen,” James shrugged.

“Oh? Over my shorts?” my mom placed her hands flat on the table with her butt facing James. “That would be fine, have at it,” Misty didn’t see a problem with that at all, and presented her bottom as a target.

“Should I snap the collar back on you?” Hope teased. My mom shot an angry glance at Hope.

“This will be over quick. I got a little endorphin rush and all these tingles when you guys did it in the garage. If you want to get my adrenaline pumping, that’s no problem. After what we did last night, I don’t have a problem with being spanked at all. If you want to occasionally smack my butt around the house. That’s not really a big deal,” my mom shrugged.

James smacked her ass nice and hard. “ouch!” my mom said as her butt jiggled, and she heaved a little in response to the pressure of his hand smashing into her ass cheeks. She was wearing clothes but when he brought his hand down on her ass cheeks we could see them separate as they jiggled.

“You should count them out,” he said as he laid another hard slap on her butt.

“I didn’t do anything wrong, and this isn’t a punishment. I’ll let you give me ten because we didn’t agree on a number,” she added and then paused when James smacked her ass hard. It was as if the wind was knocked out of her momentarily. Misty let out a hissing sound as she released her breath.

“I just meant if you want to reach down and give me a quick slap on the butt every now and then, that would be fine. I didn’t mean formally spank my bottom like I was naughty,” she clarified. Misty’s eye started to get a little watery. She didn’t move away from the table and waited for the next swat. I noticed my mom’s body language as she became rigid and anticipated the next one.

James spanked my mom’s ass a total of ten times. Each time her eyes got wide, her lips parted a little, and she breathed hard. It was kind of funny, but I also noticed her nipples starting to get pokey and erect through her top.

“Okay, my turn,” Trent pointed to the spot in front of his chair at the table to have a go at spanking my mom.

“My hash browns are going to get cold,” my mom complained. We had our food, but none of us ate while we watched the spanking. Misty obliged my brother’s request, citing that if she did it for James, she would do it for Trent as well. “I suppose you want to take a turn as well, Mike?”

My mom is no prude, but I would never have imagined she’d ask if I wanted to spank her at the kitchen table.

“Yeah, I got next,” I announced confidently while I bit into an orange. “But shorts around your ankles when I do it.”

“Yeah!” Trent agreed while he slapped my mother’s butt over her shorts.

My mom didn’t agree; she shook her head no and planted her hands firmly palms down on the table. “After seeing my big butt last night, I’d imagine you guys would be tired of bare booty!”

“It’s not that. I know what your butt hole looks like. I do not need to see it again. It is just helpful to spank directly on the skin to give it a nice sting and see how much of a bruise we left on your cheeks.”

“It really does feel like a huge bruise,” my mom admitted with a giggle as Trent smacked her cheeks so that they bounced left to right. She removed her hands from the table long enough to rub her aching buttocks over her shorts, while she considered our request.

“I’ll take them down, but don’t stick ANYTHING up my ass, okay?” my mom looked over her shoulder at Trent. He nodded his agreement. My mom peeled her shorts down by placing her fingers on the side of the elastic.

She wasn’t wearing any panties. The orange splotches had turned more purple and reminded me of clouds spreading out across a sky of female ass. James leaned over to look, and I came around to where Trent was sitting to get a better look.

“Hey, I didn’t know you would take your shorts off,” James complained that our mom hadn’t done it for him first.

“I am just taking my shorts down to my knees, and YOU didn’t ask. Honestly, my ass looks disgusting after what the three of you did to it. Will one of you take a picture and text it to me? I can’t really see it in the mirror.”

31449-ch-04-spank.jpg

I didn’t expect the bruises to look purple and orange and cover most of my mother’s big butt. She didn’t seem like she was in pain or any distress. When she saw the pictures, her first words were “pretty!” and then she shrugged and said they’d heal.

I took several more pictures and a short video while my brother spanked my mother’s ass. She remained bent over and let Trent use a wooden spoon and his hand to “round out the bruises”. It seemed like Misty enjoyed the paddling.

She also didn’t seem to mind the fact that we could all see her clit peeking out of her pussy lips when she bent over while we admired what we had done to her butt.

Trent liked to spank left to right and right to left like he was slapping her face. The end result was that Misty’s cheeks bounced from side to side and occasionally opened, and we could see the darkened skin around her anus.

Hope was trying to casually eat her breakfast as if this wasn’t happening. She rolled her eyes several times. I took a few candid pictures of her reaction to what was happening. I only texted one photo of just my mother’s bare ass to her phone so that she had it. I didn’t want her to think that I was obsessing over her body – although last night, I couldn’t stop thinking about her oversized clit and anal crevice.

“Is It going to be like this all day?” Hope asked.

“What if it was?” my mom sneered. “You don’t have to sit here and watch.”

A harsh slap cracked across my mother’s backside. Trent was finishing up his final two swats. Misty closed her eyes and seemed to find the pain unpleasant and yet didn’t move away.

“Actually, I do because I am trying to finish my breakfast,” Hope pointed out.

“That’s a fair point,” Mom actually conceded Hope’s concern about doing this at the kitchen table. “Do you mind if we do your ten in the living room?” my mom asked me while she endured the final swat from Trent. She bit her lip but seemed to take it in stride.

“I’d like to eat my breakfast before it gets cold, but your sister is right. It’s not fair to her. If you want to smack my butt over my pants around the house, I am not going to say anything. Just reach out and give me a shot, but if you want me to take down my shorts, then ask me, and we’ll go into another room. Cool?”

“Any time?”

“Sure, like just reach out and give my big ass a swat. I am not going to stop you. If you want to give me ten, all you have to do is ask me. This is not a punishment, and it feels kind of good. I don’t know why, but I like it. We’ve already done it, so what’s the harm?”

We quickly agreed as we followed my mom into the living room. She left her shorts down around her knees, so she had to waddle. I didn’t want to question her motivation for the suggestion.

“Okay, where do you want me?” Mom waddled alongside us with her shorts around her knees. She didn’t bother to pull them up.

My brothers remained seated on the couch, while she stuck her ass out and faced away from us. There was no table in the living room, so she kind of stood there awkwardly facing away from the couch and looking at the television.

I sat on the couch and pointed to my lap.

“Over your knee?” Mom looked perplexed, perhaps confused. She was certainly reluctant. I was concerned because my mother had already established that she’d let us spank her bare-ass but that we had gone too far the night before. I didn’t want to push things further. I felt it was best to keep things simple and see where they went.

I had already sat down on our couch. I could have easily stood up and asked her where she would prefer that I spank her.

“I’ll try it,” Mom stood to my side while she tried to figure out how to best drape her body over my knee. “This may get a little weird, though, and I might crush you, Michael. Are you sure?”

“You could bend over, touch your ankles, and face away from the couch,’ I said calmly.

My mom realized that would expose her pussy and anus further, and she opted to lay across my knee. The pressure of the weight of her body gave me an awkward boner. She wasn’t on my lap, but she did rest on my upper thigh across my knee. Her bare rump was presented in such a way that James and Trent had a far better view than I had.

I was glad they didn’t make any comments or wisecracks. I was concerned they’d spook my mom into realizing we were probably going down the same path as we had yesterday. Her boobs hung down, and one tit rested on my leg. She used her palms to support her body and asked if she was in the right position.

“Good,” I admitted, and I smacked down hard on her ass. I hit her somewhere, almost between the cheeks, because of the angle she was positioned in and where my hand was coming from.

“I never got spanked as a little girl. I guess that’s why I turned out to be such a wild child,” my mom explained. “If I had known it felt like this as a little girl, I might have asked for a few spankings,” she giggled impishly when I spanked her at the base of her ass cheeks where the pussy begins.

I spanked again, and this time, I got a little bolder. My fingers touched her pussy lips just momentarily as my palm smacked her lower ass crack.

“I said you guys could spank my bare butt whenever you like; my pussy is a different story,” Mom looked straight ahead and acknowledged that I was getting too close to her “honey pot” as she called it.

“Sorry, Mom, It’s the angle you are in,” I lied. She couldn’t see me blush when she called me out. My brothers could, though. They stifled a laugh.

“It’s fine,” my mother didn’t seem overly concerned about the fingers touching her pussy between swats. How could she after we touched her the night before? “How do you want me, then?” Mom arched her back. When she did, her tits flopped out of her shirt because she was hanging upside down. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she was presenting more of it than she was ass crack. “Like this?”

“Better,” I tried not to sound excited. However, my cock was dripping under my jeans. I brought the flat of my palm down on top of her ass so that I was hitting the middle part. I wasn’t able to get as much torque in my wrist from this angle.

“I kind of liked it better the other way,” My mom asked. She asked if I minded if she laid back down with her tummy over my knee. I told her yes. “How many was that?”

“What?” I was nervous.

“How many swats have you given me? Everyone gets ten, and then I am eating my breakfast!”

“Oh, uh, four?”

“I thought it was three,” Mom sounded a little disappointed.

“This is why I wanted you to count them out,” James quipped. I was hoping he’d shut up and my mom wouldn’t feel put upon by our giggles and change her mind about letting us do this.

“Fine, but I am not going to say thank you, sir. May I have another or anything like that,” my mom reluctantly agreed. She seemed willing to compromise and accommodate the request, despite it clearly not being her desire.

“It was three,” I corrected.

“See? I thought so,” Mom harumphed as she pushed her body back down onto my knee. “Hurry up, please; my tits are hanging out, and I really want to get some breakfast.”

I swatted again, this time avoiding her pussy altogether.

“Four!” she announced firmly.

There was something quite pleasurable about hearing my mother announce the swat. I wouldn’t call it ‘submissive,’ but it felt like she was giving me permission to do six more.

I swatted again, and this time I could really put a nice amount of English on my hand as I brought it down and connected with my mother’s ass crack.

“Five!! Oh boy!”

I swatted again, and she counted six, seven, eight, nine, and ten. “I kind of like counting them,” she admitted after I finished. “I was clenching up and holding my breath. Once you started to do it in a rhythm one after the other, it forced me to breathe out and then inhale.”

We nodded. She seemed casual and perfectly okay with what had just happened. “Can I lay here for a moment? Kind of gather myself?” she asked. I found that odd. I had a huge boner, and I wondered if she could feel it under my pants. She was lying across my thighs, though, and while I had a decent-sized cock – it wasn’t THAT big.

I didn’t say anything. I just stayed where I was.

“Does spanking me do anything for you guys?” she asked. We stood quietly, and none of us dared answer. “Is this enjoyable to you? What I mean is, do you get anything other than a worn-out hand from all the effort?”

“Yeah, it was fun,” I admitted.

“Okay, well, full disclosure, I got really, really wet just now, and I can’t get up or I am going to get myself all over your jeans. You guys saw me have a bunch of orgasms yesterday, so it’s probably not that big of a deal to you, but If you are going to pop me on the bare butt, it’s only fair that you know that I might cream myself.”

“It’s perfectly natural,” I assured my mom. It was weird, but I was so turned on and I wanted to keep our new arrangement that I pretended this was a wholesome family activity. I was delighted, but I didn’t want to seem too enthusiastic and freak her out.

“I didn’t think I’d react quite like this. I don’t want to freak you out, but I am so fucking close to a huge orgasm, and I don’t know whether to stand or melt,” she joked nervously. It was obvious that my mom was close to orgasm, and she was unable to reach the “happy ending” part – or even possibly holding herself back.

“Do you want me to do a few more swats?”

“It probably wouldn’t be appropriate to ask my son to give me an orgasm,” Misty snickered playfully.

“It’s only fair; it’s my fault for teasing you,” I assured her. I was taking a chance she’d believe it.

“Oh, you intentionally teased me to the edge so that I’d ask you to finish the job?” Mom asked in disbelief. I hadn’t done that, but it sounded cool.

“Hey, not fair; if he gets more, then we get a few more,” Trent demanded. My mom was about to answer when Hope walked into the living room. She didn’t normally hang out in the living room. It was pretty obvious to all of us that she was coming in to see what we were up to – even though we had intentionally left the kitchen for her benefit.

She rolled her eyes and acted like she thought the spectacle was ridiculous – which, in retrospect, it actually was.

“You said last night was inappropriate, but you may as well go back in the garage,” Hope suggested sarcastically.

“It was inappropriate, and we probably shouldn’t do spankings either,” Mom said as she slid off of my lap. Her pussy dripped a sticky cream on my jeans as she gathered herself, fixed her top and pulled her shorts up.

I glared at Hope as my mother dashed to the kitchen to compose herself and get her breakfast. My sister looked at me with a mirthful expression that she enjoyed ruining our fun. “Cock blocked!” she whispered sweetly.

I didn’t want to argue with her. “Cock blocked” didn’t even make sense – but she obviously had intentionally come in to the living room to ruin our fun.

I waited a few minutes before returning to the kitchen. My mom was eating alone. I saw Misty abruptly withdraw her hand quickly from her lap. I felt like I had just caught her masturbating under her shorts while she finished her cold breakfast.

“Were you playing with yourself?”

“Hah, well, I guess we are now officially even. I walked in on you yesterday bopping the bologna, and you caught me finger fucking myself,” my mom seemed mildly amused but embarrassed. “I should have gone to my room to finish myself off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.