Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 32

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

My brothers and I avoided touching Misty’s tits and clit for the rest of the night. We put her in the bathtub, tied her ankles together, and lifted her legs above her head. Then we pissed on her pussy and filmed her while she pissed on herself.

I enjoyed seeing her spread butthole raised above her head.

Misty lustily opened her mouth and drank whatever splashed in her mouth, from her own pussy, and from our cocks. “More please,” she said when we finished. James lubed up a dildo with Ben-Gay and started plunging her asshole while her legs were up above her head.

I went into the kitchen and picked out some Alka Seltzer from the medicine cabinet. My sister was at the kitchen table. I thought she’d make a joke about the Alka Seltzer – probably something about my stomach being turned.

Instead, she thanked me for negotiating for the car. “I see what you did there,” she said. I didn’t know what she meant. My sister assumed I was being coy. “You acted like you were going to make all these demands, but you actually got me more than I thought I was going to get. Why are you helping me?”

“We aren’t enemies, Hope. If you get something that doesn’t take anything away from me,” I admitted.

“You really think that? I get the car, and you don’t.”

“I could have borrowed the car before this all began. I didn’t have anywhere to go.”

“That’s true, you are a loser with no friends and no place to go. I almost forgot,” Misty said quite darkly. I knew that was her sense of humor though. I pretended to be wounded by her insult. “Hey, I just had to pay you back for what you said earlier.”

I apologized again for saying that nobody wanted to be here – even her.

“You don’t have to actually say it a second time, asshole,” she chuckled. “I heard you the first time! Trust me. It’s ringing in my ears,” she admitted. I apologized profusely. “That’s okay. I just had a weird break up with a dude that I really liked.”

“Edward? Doesn’t he basically Cosplay that guy from the sparkly vampire movie?” I asked.

Edward Cullen was the morose, handsome vampire from the Twilight Saga movies. Hope used to be all about those movies when they first came out. Now, she considers them “Teenybopper” movies, but back when they first came out, I remember she even used to get online on forums and argue with girls who were “Team Jacob” (the handsome werewolf) because she was “Team Edward” all the way.

He was equal parts Tom Cruise’s sexy Lestat character from Interview with a Vampire, mixed with a smarmy teen pop idol all wrapped up in a sparkly, package tailor made for a Goth-girl like my sister.

I’d seen her boyfriend Edward at school. The kind of kid with a permanent scowl, greasy hair combed forward, pretentious look on his face, black trench coat, fingerless gloves. You know the kind of kid, right?

Sadly, he got the girls, and I never did have that kind of appeal. My sister had been dating him and he was one of the reasons she hung out after school and smoked with them. I didn’t want to pry. I told her that he didn’t deserve her.

“You look at me like I am a big lump of evil dog shit,” she said. Hope was very attractive but was also voluptuous (a little chubby) with huge fat tits, and big hips. She could also turn heads with the way she did her makeup. She looked a little stuck up and she was constantly sarcastic.

“I don’t mean to make you feel that way. I really want us to be on the same side, okay?”

“What’s the Alka Seltzer for?”

“I was going to put in Misty’s pussy, but not on the piercing,” I said. I had heard that Dorothea did that and I thought it may be a thrill. I didn’t tell my sister.

“I had no idea what fucking perverts my brothers are. Use just a tiny bit. Don’t put that entire tablet inside of her,” she said.

I wondered if my sister had experience with that? I hadn’t intended to use the whole thing, but I would have slipped a half tablet in Misty’s pussy. I was glad she gave me the advice. Misty was having her asshole pounded with a dildo. The guys were also fucking her with a toilet brush and her pussy was dripping all over her thighs. She was still on her back in the tub, with her legs over her head.

I turned on the bathtub faucet, and let the water pour down on her face and into her gasping mouth. She sputtered and struggled but didn’t move out of the way. I waited to let that sensation sink in as the heavy flow of water rained down on my mother.

Then I casually placed just a tiny bit of Alka Seltzer inside her pussy, just under one of the labia. I asked Trent to remove the brush from her pussy, but James continued steady pounding her ass.

My mom’s feet started to jerk uncontrollably. The ankles were bound but Misty could pop her knees. Misty started to flail her legs and flop around in the tube. My brothers and I got really wet holding her down, and keeping her head under the faucet as the Alka Seltzer fizzed and did its work. The wetness activated it and the tiny bubbles drove her absolutely crazy. She screamed into the water with her mouth wide open and begged to be allowed to cum. I don’t think she heard us when we gave her permission.
“gag-gag-gag-gah! Oh gah! Oh gah! Gah!” Misty had an explosive orgasm, her pussy squirted all over her body and white liquid ran down her tummy on to her tits. The sparkling, dangling clit ring was coated in the sticky fluid. Her pussy lips were SHINY with liquid, as she had what I assumed was a ‘full orgasm’ on the scale of an earthquake compared to a tremor.

She kept her mouth open, and flailed, and splashed, while begging to cum. A stream of obscenities ran from her mouth, including repeatedly saying “no, no, no, I am such a dirty whore!”

Trent agreed He reinforced it all by telling her she was a disgusting piss-drinking slut that needed her ass pounded to get off, and couldn’t cum unless she was being drowned and choked at the same time. Misty seemed to get off on the name calling.

I didn’t want to believe that at first. I’ve noticed she spasms when we degrade her verbally but usually, we are yanking her hair and pulling her tits and I chalked it up to being caught up in the moment. There was no denying that Trent’s demeaning words seemed to be giving Misty a thrill, and she creamed herself a second time (but not quite as forcefully as the first).

“Lap up that pussy stank, slut! Let it all go down your cum-swallowing throat like a big garbage drain, you dumb cow! I am going to milk your cunt like your tits and see what produces more milk!”

I noticed she didn’t respond to that last bit the way she had to the first few things Trent had said. It was probably why I hadn’t noticed a correlation to dirty talk. The dirty talk was very spontaneous, and I do not think any of us really thought about why we were doing it. There were times it made her take things more seriously, but it also seemed to excite her and that was kind of cool. I never noticed before how the words we were using were turning my mother on.

I wasn’t sure what kinds of phrases worked. I assumed you couldn’t say them over and over or they would lose their impact. I decided to start trying it out and analyzing her reaction. I joined Trent in berating my Mom.

“Raise that asshole higher, slut! Let’s see it, spread it for us! I am going to leave you in this tub, like a toilet!”

“No, please don’t, Michael! Don’t leave me here like this!”

“I’ll go buy a dog cage for you and leave you on the back porch!”

“No, please! There are animals outside!!!”

Damn it. She was imagining that scenario, and her pussy winked at me. I discovered that telling my Mother what I was going to make her do, even if I had no intention or the scenario was ludicrous might be a turn on. I vowed to do it sparingly, so she didn’t’ figure out I was testing her and trying to turn her on. “Face down in a garbage can, ass up, with a note so the garbage man know to fuck your dirty ass in the morning and leave you on the lawn.”

Misty didn’t twist and ask to know what else I would do to her, or how else I’d let her sleep at night. I wondered if my description had been too degrading? Too over the top? Too long.

“Put you in our room at night, on the floor! James suggested.

“Yes, I could curl up at the foot of your bed like a pet,” Misty smiled. She tried to play with her pussy, and we slapped her hands away.

“We’ll tie your wrists, so you can’t touch that nasty pussy at night,” I insisted.

“But, I’ll be good! I’ll only touch when you say I can, Michael!” she was pouting, almost in a baby-voice as she begged and pleaded to sleep in our room on the floor.

“You can crawl to the kitchen in the morning,” I said. Nothing – she didn’t twitch or register it.

“No! waddle outside because you are still bound and take a shit out on the lawn like a dog!”

“The neighbors will be waiting for me, Trent! Please, I’d use a bowl in the house!!”

God, that was hot. My mother would shit in a bowl if we told her? Like a dog?

“I don’t want to smell your foul shit, you fucking toilet! You don’t make shit, you eat shit!”

“No Trent, please! Let’s not go there, honey! I’ll do what you tell me, but not that! I will be a good pet, for you!”

“You are a fucking whore, and you need to be punished every morning!”

“Please, Trent! I won’t be disobedient or naughty!”

“You don’t think you are naughty now?” Trent demanded. He slapped her pussy right on the clit ring. She squirmed and made a face, but nothing happened. The ring didn’t’ pop off. We were still careful not to touch.

“I am a naughty mommy! A bad mommy! I shouldn’t let you treat me like this!”

“Why do you?” I asked.

“I am your pet, you said I could!! You promised,” Misty began to pout, and changed the subject to beg for us to play with her pussy or let her touch her clit. “Please play with my titties, pull them, slap them, I can’t stand it! I need it!! It’s not fair!!! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, I am so close! Please someone, jerk off on me like you did yesterday? Please?”

We didn’t have to be asked twice. James grabbed my mother’s hair and yanked her up on her ass, with her legs folded. I put a washcloth on top of her head and draped it down over her eyes. Trent grabbed a rubber electric cord and wrapped it several times around her neck.

I silently warned him that could choke her. He insisted it couldn’t. James said it could shock her.

It wasn’t plugged in. Remember when I said my brother James was the second smartest of us? Well, the bar for that position is pretty low. In his defense, he was caught up in the morning. We stepped out of our pants.

“Yes, yes, cum on my face,” she demanded, hungrily like the cum of young boys, would make her strong and powerful if she could only taste it. It was a very wanton demand, and it turned me on how much she didn’t care that she was yelling out for the taste of semen.

I didn’t see why she liked the taste – but I didn’t ask either. I knew it made her feel dirty/sexy and she enjoyed it.

We kicked our pants or shorts off and began to stroke ourselves. Misty grabbed our dicks and began to stroke us. She had no idea which two cocks she had in our hands. She opened her mouth reluctantly and held her mouth open wide as a target for whichever one of us was free. James was the lucky one up first.

He leaned forward and pressed just the tip of his dick to her lips. She had to know it was touching. She nodded almost as if she was giving approval and spoke in grunts while she parted her lips and waited for him to finish jerking off on her tongue.

“Cum for me,” she begged. I didn’t want to jerk off until it was my turn to spunk in Misty’s lips. I was close though. Misty squeezed my penis and stroked it.

“Cum for me, James!”

I could only assume either she could see through the towel on her head, or Misty knew by the size and feel of our cocks, which dicks she had in her hands. It was a little creepy. James slapped her face to the side twice, knocked off the blind fold and it splashed into the dirty water at the bottom of the tub.

Misty opened her eyes and saw how close James’s cock was. She couldn’t deny she was doing this now. She placed her lips at the tip of his cock and looked up at James. I wasn’t sure how hard it was to make eye contact with one’s own mother while you jerk off in her mouth.

I presume if we hadn’t been so intimate so far, none of us could have done it. Misty waited and begged until James squirted his goo in her mouth. She thanked him profusely and began to play with her tits as she let go of my cock. She continued stroking Trent.

I stepped up, and Misty stopped talking baby talk or shrieking or groaning with erotic abandon. She simply said “Not in the living room, okay? No rules on the wall, just do this to me occasionally?”

I felt like Misty was breaking the rules for us, giving us something above and beyond what we normally did. I’ve jerked off inches from her face. However, it FELT different with my penis head touching her lips and knowing she was holding her mouth there and waiting for my jizz.

31449-32-32.jpg

“I should cum in your pissy-fat pussy, you dumb whore!!! Look what you made me dooooooooooo...” I squirted a full teaspoon of man-made baby juice into her mouth, and she swallowed it greedily. She released Trent. He approached her face, put his hands behind her head, and mounted the bathtub over her body like he was going to fuck her face.

“uh-uh,” was all she murmured. Trent backed off and she practically kissed the tip of his dick with her lips before parting them so that he could stroke down her throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.