Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

Trent hadn’t even fully buckled his pants – he left them down and grabbed his wiener. We turned and began to piss all over her as if Misty was a fire we were trying to put out. I pissed on her face, tits, mouth. This time she writhed in the grass like a snail with salt poured on her, but she held her mouth open and begged for more. Misty grabbed her own tits and massaged and played with them lightly while the three of us pissed all over her body. James pissed between her pussy lips and her labia flaps. We drenched her.

Then we dragged her by her hair to the big tree in the center of the yard. She had been flat on the ground by the fence where she might not be seen by neighbors. We stood her up in the center of the yard. If anyone looked in our yard they WOULD see her.

She was naked except for the shreds of the outfit we put on her. Her body was coated in sweat and piss and pussy juice dripped down her thighs. She looked a little defiant but complied with us without a struggle. She seemed like a panther preparing to bolt into action as she leaned forward. I pushed her head back up against the tree by wrapping one hand around her throat. Then my brother James secured her wrists behind the tree with handcuffs so that she couldn’t leave.

“We should get some ants and let them climb all over your body, make you twitch, and bite your precious fat tits,” I pinched them really hard with my fingers to simulate what an ant felt like when it bites.

“What did I do wrong, guys? I am sorry!” my mom begged to know how she screwed up. It seemed like she was really taking this all very seriously and trying to obey the rules. I loved that!

“You tried to have an orgasm without asking! Only a wicked cunt like you could have an orgasm when she is treated like a dog,” James insisted.

“I would have let you rub one out, because you licked my booty hole really nice, Misty,” Trent squeezed my mother’s nose, and pushed it up like a piggy snout. “You didn’t beg me permission and this cunt belongs to us,” he insisted sternly, as he stuck two hooked fingers up and into Misty’s pussy. She groaned and blushed.

“Please, don’t leave me here! Everybody can see me here, Sir!!”

“You walked out here naked today and strutted around like hot shit!!” I reminded her as I pulled her wet tits. They were covered in my own piss. I slipped my fingers into Misty’s mouth, and she sucked them. “You didn’t seem to give a fuck then!”

“I wasn’t tied up!”

“You dumb whore, we should stick chicken feathers up your ass, snap a plastic beak to your face, and ride you around like a strutty big-breasted Chocobo,” Trent insisted. I got the reference. A Chocobo is an ostrich-like land animal from the video game “Final Fantasy” that is used as a mount to get around the game world. My mom didn’t, but I think she got the jist.

“You will be the subject of ridicule and scorn, so all the pretentious, stuck-up old biddies on this street have a whore to talk about!” James grabbed the cheeks on her face and pulled them in and out rapidly to make the vibrate, grabbed her tongue and twisted it.

Misty was too exasperated and terrified to speak, even if she could have managed words with her son’s hand filling her mouth like it had her cunt only minutes earlier.

“We should invite Jenny and Carolyn over to visit you now, so you can show off for them!” James stepped on my mother’s bare foot and fingered her pussy. Misty was bound tightly to a tree with very scratchy bark. We didn’t know it at the time, but that was giving her another rough sensation at the same time as our rough play.

Jenny and Carolyn are my mom’s longtime friends. We call them neighbors, but they don’t live immediately adjacent to us. They live a few houses away and Jenny’s kids sometimes come over with her. I don’t have a lot in common with them though.

My mom and her friends often used to sit outside in the garage with the door up and chatted. They’d smoke, drink a little wine and pass the time. They hadn’t been coming over (for fairly obvious reasons) but I hadn’t asked my mom where they were. It was quite literally the first time I even thought about them.

“Yeah, what do they think about your new role as our disgusting, little fart-sniffing puppy dog?” I yanked her hair and forced her to look up at me. Misty’s eyes bore through me for a moment, almost as if she were about to tell me I’m going too far. Then she mumbled as spit dribbled down her chin. “They don’t know anything, Sir! I haven’t invited them over!”

“So, you are just going to abandon your friends and stop hanging out with them?”

“I don’t know! I haven’t even thought about it, Sir!”

“Selfish slut,” I popped her tits hard with my hand. I wished I had the mouse traps with me because I would have bound them to her tits. “You can think about it! Maybe we’ll invite them over and let them use your mouth as an ashtray!”

“We can hang her in the garage like an ornament while they laugh and drink her wine!” Trent said.

Misty blushed and begged us not to do that. We left her sagging on the tree, chin down and alone. I found it did really help sometimes once Misty was overstimulated physically and melty to completely stop any touch or interaction – just let her stew.

I don’t know if it recharged her or frustrated her or both, but we gave her thirty minutes alone. We didn’t touch her, we didn’t talk to her, we didn’t even look at her. She watched us mow, edge, and go about our day as if we hadn’t just roughed her up and teased her to the point of orgasm.

It was hard to do. I wanted to go over to where she was and wash her down with the hose, dump ice on her, hell even put a single ant on her just to see what she did with the creepy crawly on her body. The threat of the ants was far worse than the reality might have been. We’d press thumb tacks into her skin, and she barely flinched.

Misty was tougher than she looked, and she honestly looked tough as shit hanging from that tree. She wasn’t’ broken by a long shot. Misty wasn’t holding up her head, but she also wasn’t sobbing or begging. She waited quietly with her hands behind her, cuffed at the wrist, and practically nude and covered in piss.

We looked at her, admired her in the hot sun, standing with her legs apart, and waiting for us to release her. She didn’t call out to us, call us names. I would have demanded to be released and told everyone they went too far.

If they had threatened to expose me as a “Sex Jester” to my best friends at school, I would have probably lost my mind in shame. Misty seemed non-plussed about it or if she was, she held her tongue.

I didn’t really have “best friends” at school though. My brothers were under classmen, but in a lot of ways they were my best friends. I trusted them. I knew them. We weren’t exactly the same, but we had each other’s backs, and the sum of us was greater than we were on our own.

We each brought something to the table. I was the brains. I don’t want to brag, but I get high grades in classes that I enjoy because I can. I get low grades in classes that bore me to tears. I know I could do better, but I do what I enjoy because I know that my GPA is high enough, I can get away with it.

James is the enforcer. He’s a little more athletic than me. He’s smart, but not the brains of the group. He’s the peacemaker, the compromiser. The one who likes to find a solution that makes everyone happy.

My little brother Trent, is a “maverick”. He’s a bit of a wild card. I’ve discovered he’s a lot more perverted than I ever realized. I am a pervert, and I’ve got the hard drive of porn to prove it. Trent is more willing to do things that are on the disgusting side (to me). I wasn’t sure if he should sit on her face.

I brought it up to him when we had a moment together outside.

“I didn’t think Misty would lick my butthole. I was just tea bagging her forehead with my ball sack.” Trent even crouched low (fully dressed) to pantomime the classic Fortnite Teabag move. It’s one you do to humiliate an opponent after you beat them in an online match.

“Yeah, you farted on her face though.”

“I’ve farted on mom’s nose before!” he bragged. I hadn’t realized he had done that. He pointed out she NEVER licked his butt before.

“She thought you were going to shit in her mouth,” I said.

“I wouldn’t have done that, but I think she would have let me!”

“Well, please don’t,” I pleaded quite seriously. Trent understood and nodded his agreement.

We didn’t include James in the discussion. There was no need. I just wanted to make sure that Trent didn’t think he had permission to do it.

When we finished up, we put everything away and THEN we untied my mother. I clipped a leash to her collar. James clipped two clothespins to her tits. Then we made her squat down and bunny hop to the house by springing up and forward while crouching and holding her ass cheeks spread apart. Misty remained sullen and quiet until we almost reached the house.

“Would you mind if I hosed off before I go inside?” she asked politely, as she stopped hopping near the garden hose.

Trent picked it up, turned it on, and crimped it nice and hard to blast her right in the face. Instead of yelling at us, Misty opened her mouth wide and let him spray it – almost eagerly trying to swallow the high pressure, lukewarm white water.

“When I was a girl, I used to drink from the garden hose all the time,” she admitted while she caught her breath after Trent finished spraying her face.

“No one cares, cunt!” Trent maliciously sprayed her in the face again and then began to spray her entire body.

Hope opened the backdoor. She was wearing a purple one-piece bikini. It wasn’t very revealing, but her tits were huge, and the suit looked very tight. The hoops in her nipples were clearly visible through it. She had a towel, sunblock and was wearing her headphones.

“You pervs are still at it?” she asked with an impatient snarl. Hope rarely sunbathed in the back yard. It wasn’t unheard of, but it did seem like a bit of a coincidence she was coming outside. “Bad day, Misty?” she looked at her mother with pity. Misty was being soaked down and blasted with hose water while holding a crouching bunny-hop position and looked pretty beat up. Her hair was all messy and her make-up had run down her face.

“No, Ma’am. We’re just having fun,” Misty’s response was enthusiastic, but just snarky enough that it may have been sarcasm. It was really hard to tell.

“You have fallen off the deep end,” Hope shook her head in disgust. “Can I lay out here now? Or are you going to have a gang bang?” Hope was joking, but it wasn’t really that unfair of a question. We had progressed quite a bit.

“I am sorry this is disrupting things around the house, Ma’am and I don’t mean to embarrass you.”

“I think you get off on humiliating me, Misty,” Hope said rather seriously. Misty looked unsure what to say.

“I don’t, and I promise you that I will ask the guys at the next reflection to address it. They reminded me that I’ve got friends I haven’t talked to in two weeks and basically just abandoned. We’ll figure out something.”

Misty shrugged and started to walk past us.

“We can talk about it now, if you want,” I suggested we could call an emergency reflection session and hammer out the details.

“I’d rather not sir, I’ve learned not to negotiate rules when I am super horny! I don’t remember half of what I said, but I know I agreed to some new rules, and my head is spinning! Can we just have fun for a while?”

That was the hottest thing she’d said. She considered what we did “fun” and that made all the guilt that I was secretly holding on to about being cruel and harsh to her just fade away. “I also want to ask at the next Refection if I can get my tits pierced?”

It was a fairly innocent question, and one my brothers and I would most certainly have agreed to. Hope spun on her heels. “You are wearing my collar, now you want my piercings? Do you just want to BE Me?”

“Trust me,” I said without thinking about my next choice of words. I was about to say something that I intended as a joke. It cut my sister deeply and that wasn’t my intention. “No one wants to BE you. I don’t think even YOU want to be you.”

There was no laughs. There were no chuckles. There was no tittering remark, just the sound of hurt feelings deafening my ears. Hope’s eyes almost watered up. She looked uncomfortable and had no come back. I wished that she had.

If Hope had fired off one of her trademarked witty come backs I could have felt better about what I had just said.

“Hope, I am sorry, that was a low blow,” I apologized.

“You can talk to Misty like that, but not me, Asshole,” she pouted. Then she changed the subject and apologized to Misty. “I am not pissed at you. A boy I have been dating broke up with me.”

“Oh, why?” Misty asked with empathy.

Misty was squatting nude with the tattered remnants of some fishnet costume still hanging from a thigh and a tight submissive collar around her neck. Water cascaded off of her tits, and hair, and her dark mascara ran down her face. The word “SLUT” and “SPANK MY ASS” was still visible on her body. Her thighs were wide open and her and bald pussy was prominently displayed. It was probably surreal to be asked about your recent romantic breakup by a woman in that position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.