Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

We had small bursts of new people arrive, and a few guys took a second turn with my mom from the first wave of guys that lined up to use her. She was new and pretty, and that seemed to drive a sense of urgency for the customers to go for a second BJ.

31449-30-30-booth.jpg

I felt a little guilty – this was my mother after all. Yet, Misty really got into the entire thing and seemed just as turned on as the guys were.

Mom got into a rhythm of giving someone head and playing with their dick until she could turn around, bend over and sit on their dick. It was up to us if it was her pussy or ass. We usually let her ride them with her pussy about 50% of the time.

If she could reach the other side of the booth from her position, she’d start playing and sucking on the guy’s cock on the far side of the booth while she finished off the one she was fucking.

We were in the store for about two hours. My brothers and I decided that that was enough for one day. My mom wasn’t consulted on whether she wanted to stop or not. She probably would have kept sucking dick as long as we let her continue.

“Misty, grab your stuff,” I abruptly ordered her to leave. Cum was dripping down her thigh and hanging off her clitoris. She looked well fucked; her hair was a little messed up, and her eyes were a little wild. She was horny but hadn’t come close to climaxing. I could tell that much.

Dorothea was polite and gracious about meeting us, and wished we’d come back soon, but her tone suggested she couldn’t be happier that we were leaving. She hadn’t had any takers since she arrived.

“Was that okay?” Misty asked as she left the booth, holding her clothes.

“Yes, Cunt! Did you have fun?”

“I did a lot, thank you,” she said. “I am sorry, though. I feel really bad,” she said.

“Why?” I assumed perhaps she was sore from all the squatting, bending, and contortions she had to do to reach two dicks on either side of the booth.

“You guys didn’t get anything out of it. You just had to stand there and watch me have fun. I felt so guilty. I am wasting your day with me.

A few customers watched us from a distance, but no one came over to us. Hope noticed us walking around and came over to where we were. She had a bunch of merchandise she wanted to buy. It was way more than a hundred dollars worth.

“It was fun watching you,” I said.

“I am going to give you each an indulgence,” Misty offered sweetly. We told her that wasn’t necessary. She offered to let us jerk off on her in the bathroom. “It’s an individual bathroom, so we’d have privacy if you want to get off. It’s the least I can do!”

I didn’t answer her. Instead, I considered that my sister had picked up a lot of stuff. “That’s way more than a hundred dollars,” I said.

“Yeah, you have a store credit of $480 last time that I checked,” she said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, apparently, customers tip for really good service. It doesn’t translate into real money, but look at this cool stuff?”

Hope had t-shirts, goth collars, a few ornaments, a couple steampunk leather items, a few statues, nothing erotic.

“This is all for you?”

“No, I was shopping for next Christmas,” Hope replied sarcastically. “It’s an adult novelty store. There isn’t going to be a lot of useful stuff, but there is no point in leaving the credit on the table.”

I went up to the cashier to confirm. Luann seemed much more pleased to see us. She said our final total was $660 dollars. “Before you ask, there are no refunds on merchandise purchased with store credit, and no, I won’t buy you out with cash.”

She’d obviously heard that before.

Luann leveled with us that they really didn’t make money from the booth rentals. The 15-dollar-an-hour racket was more like a cover charge to keep weirdos from going back there and staying there all day. “Customers tip their favorites and buy you a gift card. You get merchandise, everybody is happy. If you don’t find anything you like, leave the credit on your account.”

“Yeah, and you would just eventually keep it,” I said.

“Smart boy,” the cashier admitted. “I hope you come back, but if not, some horny old MILF will come in and tickle their pickles. We really don’t make much on merchandise any longer, so whatever is in the store. I’ll even throw in a 10% discount if you spend over 300 of your store credit. Sound good?”

“Do you have bikinis?” I asked.

“Do I look like I wear bikinis?” Luann laughed, and then she said they had panties, stockings, and lingerie but nothing beach ready. “There is a place not far from here that sells bikinis,” she gave us the address.

We roamed the store and picked out some more sex toys, whips, chains, and even some proper handcuffs. They were very expensive. We got everything that Hope wanted. I even found she had snuck a tiny vibrator into the mix. “Hey, you guys whack it whenever you want in front of me now. Don’t give me a hard time for having needs too.”

We took Misty into the bathroom at Adam and Eves. It smelled disgusting, hadn’t been cleaned in weeks, and the hard water had permanently stained the sink and toilet. We made her squat down with her legs apart and began to jerk off on her. I was so turned on by that everything I have witnessed Misty do today even the disgusting setting couldn’t have stopped me. I just needed to bust a nut!I was so turned on by what I saw that even if the disgusting setting couldn’t have stopped me. I just needed to bust a nut!

My brothers and I would have been shy about jerking off in front of each other before this. We had shared a room all of our lives, but beating our meat was a private affair. It was something we knew each other did but never actually talked about unless it was to make fun of each other.

Mom encouraged us, hungrily opening her mouth and presenting it like a target, despite her wishes not to suck our dicks – she made it seem like she wanted to do it. It was confusing, but also encouraged us to finish quickly. “Come on, that’s it – pop your cork” she grunted and played with herself for us.

Now, we stood less than a foot apart and surrounded our mother while having a wank. She reached up to our cocks and began to stroke Trent and James. She held her mouth open for me, nice and wide. We didn’t ask for hand jobs. It felt – wrong. It felt like she was doing something she should not – at least not to us.

We didn’t talk about it. We didn’t think about it. It just sort of happened spontaneously the way our first few bondage sessions had evolved quickly into touching, slapping and spanking without discussing it first.

“Shh, let me do this for you. You guys wasted hours here when we could have been doing stuff at home and all to let me have my fantasy! Just pretend the wall is up, and we can’t see each other, okay?” She shut her eyes and left her mouth wide open – it was an unspoken offer and we were too horny to resist.

Mom stroked Trent and James at an equally even pace while I jerked off and edged closer to her face. I put my cock right up to her lips without touching. Misty didn’t open her eyes. My brothers suppressed giggles as they watched me dare to bring my pecker right up to the tip of her tongue.

Misty held her mouth open like a target or a prize. She presented her big fat pink tongue and waited.

I was so close I was about to spooge. I felt compelled to lean forward just a fraction of an inch and rest my cock on the tip of her lips. I felt her flinch a little but not back away. I began to pump my jizz directly on her tongue. When I pulled away, a strand of my semen ran down her chin. She smiled slightly but kept her eyes shut. She let go of Trent’s dick reached out for mine and began to stroke me. I moved to the side, and Trent moved to where I had been standing and stroked himself.

He was close as well. He pressed his cock to Misty’s nose and unloaded in her nostrils. She sneezed, and the sperm flew like snot, but she kept her eyes shut. She had this look on her face like she couldn’t believe he did that but allowed it. She stroked Trent and I softly and released James next.

James went right for it. He put his dick in her mouth and laid the tip on her tongue. “Huh-uh,” Misty pulled back a little, but not much. She kept her mouth open. James got the hint and stroked his nut right into her open mouth. She waited until he finished and stroked him a little after completion.

She didn’t swallow. Misty held her mouth open to show us the cum, and then finally opened her eyes and swallowed. “Thank you,” She said. “I thought you guys might try going into one of the booths, but I know the taste of your cum now. I am pretty sure I would have known it was you.”

I was surprised she was so open about that. “A guy suggested we do that,” I said.

“Let me guess? The guy with the micropenis?” she asked. “I thought he was fucking my butt with his pinky,” she giggled. “He’s a shifty-eyed ferret face! I am glad you didn’t try that. I like what we have. Guys asked me if I fuck you and didn’t believe me when I told them no; most didn’t believe I was your mom. I just smiled. I don’t care what they believe. Why ask me if they don’t believe what I say?” she asked.

We let her get dressed, and we roamed the store a little more to see if we could spend our entire store credit. We left about 80 bucks still on account.

David was in the store as well. He kept looking at us like he was angry with us (perhaps for leaving). I worried he heard my mother make fun of the way he looked. “Give us a call sometime?” I told him.

“Yeah, maybe,” he was contrite. I thanked him for the tip. “Yeah, I see you got a lot of stuff. Maybe don’t show it off to everyone,” he sounded angry.

“Are you mad about something?”

“No, not really. I’ve got one of those boners that won’t go away for 8 hours from the funky blue pills, and you pick now to pack up and take your stuff home?” he asked.

“You want my mom to go back to the booth?”

“Could I fuck your mom behind the building?”

“I don’t know about that,” I said.

“About two hundred bucks of that stuff you are carting out of here was from a tip I put on your account.”

“I thought you said you gave us a hundred,” I said.

“I came back for seconds, so I did another. I want you guys to keep coming back,” he said.

“I don’t want to get in trouble! How about I send Misty back to the booths and let her do you and whoever else?”

“I’d like to feel her body underneath me; I’d like to caress her and be caressed,” he admitted that he wanted more than the anonymous sex in a seedy adult store could offer.

“Okay, do you want to come over sometime?”

“Really? You’d let me do that?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” I said. I told him I’d text the address, and we could work out a time.

When we got into the car, I explained to everyone what I had just talked about. Misty was already stripped and wearing the new semi-professional handcuffs that had NO safety anti-lock button.

“I don’t want that creeper coming over to the house!” Hope insisted. She said that he offered $250 dollars to lick her butthole.

“Why didn’t you let him? You are always telling me to kiss your ass,” Trent said.

“Figuratively, not literally,” Hope said. She didn’t want him licking on her butt.

“I’d let him lick my asshole for two dollars and fifty cents,” James cut a raunchy fart on my mother’s naked thigh and wafted it toward her.

“Yeah, a guy like that might tie you up, leave you out on a dusty highway, missing a kidney,” Hope concluded.

“I’d still have about two-fitty,” James made light of Hope’s concern.

I suggested Misty and David could meet at a motel if he really wanted to fuck her that bad. “He’d have to pay for it,” she said.

“Seems like a waste of a hotel to meet with a minute man like him. He was over in a flash,” Misty suggested. She didn’t complain, though. She was willing to fuck him even though Misty was hot, and David was definitely far from it. There was no way in the natural state of nature these two species of human beings would have gotten together to mate and breed. My mom was fairly tall, athletic, and smiled a lot. This guy was kind of a weasel.

“That’s fine, just keep him away from me,” Hope relented on her demand that David not be invited over to fuck my mom.

I found it interesting how comfortable my mother was with casual sex with a stranger. She probably lost count of all the dicks she had played with that afternoon.

We stopped on the way home at a bikini store to look around. We planned to do yard work and have my mom come out and hang out with us. They had a lot of the standard everyday bikinis – nothing that stood out as truly provocative. The store was slow, with only a few female customers and a couple of guys.

Misty suggested we head to a nearby waterpark one weekend, and we should all get updated swimsuits. “I have a little extra money this payday, and next weekend maybe we can afford tickets.”

Hope shopped around for a bikini that she liked.

I told her that was a waste of money because none of her older bikinis had ever touched water.

“It’s not about swimming! Sometimes it’s just about the sun,” she said.

My brothers and I found some swimsuits pretty easily that we liked. It is easy when you are a guy. We all got basic blue swimming trunks.

Meanwhile, we looked for the smallest suit we could find for my mom. We made her try it on and went into the dressing room to tease and poke her, pull her nipples and adjust it. I made her wear it to the cash register and pay for it. The cashier gave her a goofy look. We had almost forgotten that Misty had slut written on her head and “Spank my Ass” on her butt. The thong back to the suit didn’t hide any of that.

“I can’t believe we did that,” Misty was beside herself when we left. We had a good laugh about it; even Misty found it funny after we got to the car. “We’re just lucky no families were in there. Those women probably thought I was crazy.”

We let her ride with her top on but made her remove her bottoms. Trent stretched out her labia and fucked her pussy with the dildo she brought with her. My mom made heavy breathing noses like she was getting off while James squeezed and kneaded her tits in the backseat.

“God, this car smells like wet pussy all the time,” Hope observed with scorn for my mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.