Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

A nice elderly gentleman with a white hat approached us as we finished our meal and talked. He leaned down to my mother and whispered. “I am sorry to interrupt you,” and we couldn’t hear the rest. He politely warned her that she was flashing his table because her legs were spread.

“I know, and I am sorry about that, Sir.” She looked at us and asked if she could trade seats with me.

“You can stand with your palms flat on the table while we finish eating, Misty.”

Blonde leaning over a table with the word slut written on her forehead

“Thank you, Michael,” Misty stood and apologized profusely to the man. She was turning red with humiliation. I was shocked that my mom would play along with our orders in public. My mother had insisted on a rule not to be teased in public, and now we were definitely doing that. It was so exciting – I wasn’t sure what would happen next. I wanted to see how far we could push things but also not freak my mom out.

“This is why I asked for rule five in the first place. I don’t want to ruin people’s experience at a restaurant,” she whispered as she did what she was told and stuck her ass out while bending over the table. People had already begun to notice.

“Look at him and his wife talking about the naughty slut at the table across from them. You made their day and gave them something interesting to discuss,” I said. I pointed out that despite the derision from the couple, they were smiling as well – just laughing AT her. Misty seemed to have forgotten that she had the word “SLUT” clearly emblazoned on her forehead.

I had almost forgotten as well. It seemed so normal now to see my mother this way. However, despite the strange looks and glares she received (mostly from other women), no one kicked us out. We drew some unwanted attention, but most people seemed to find it amusing or ignored us entirely.

“I feel kind of like a court jester to be ridiculed coupled with the town whore to be ogled,” she admitted.

“Do we need to put rule five back on the books?”

“I am just worried that at any minute, the manager or the cops are going to ask me to leave. I don’t mind people laughing at me as much as I am worried about ruining other people’s day when they are just trying to eat lunch or how I reflect upon you.”

I wiped my mouth with my dirty napkin, stood up, and stuffed it in her mouth. In front of everyone on the patio. “You reflect upon us like our well-trained and obedient pet. You did well offering to change seats rather than closing your legs. You have earned an indulgence. You know how many that is?”

She held up three fingers, to indicate she had three indulgences now. She kept her mouth closed, and opened her pretty eyes nice and wide. “Good, you can count that high. Are you ready to go suck some cocks, Misty?”

She nodded and followed me out to the parking lot. I like that she was walking behind me as if I were leading her. It felt like the roles had reversed in our relationship and, we weren’t just pretending ... I wasn’t sure if it was a subconscious decision on my mom’s part or it was just organically working out like this...

Trent smacked her butt, and Misty got in the car and stripped in the backseat without being told she had to do it. She spoke with the napkin muffling her mouth for the rest of the car ride while the guys teased and played with her.

The adult novelty store wasn’t too far out of the way. We got out and let my Mom put on her clothes again and remove the napkin from her mouth – but not wipe off the word slut. The people in the store would laugh but probably not be all that shocked. We walked into the store expecting it to be as slow as it was the last time we were there. However, there were at least a half dozen people milling around the store. All of them were men except for a young couple.

He was skinny with greasy blonde hair, and she was fat with chipmunk cheeks and glasses. They seemed to be combing through old porn DVDs. I assumed they were looking for something to spice up their sex life.

I was suprised that Richard, the creepy customer, wasn’t there. I assumed he was a regular fixture. Luann, the heavy-set cashier, saw us and gave us a look that passed for recognition. She didn’t ask for ID. She didn’t comment on how my mom was dressed or what she wore. We approached her right away. She set down the crossword puzzle magazines she was working on and waited.

“Can we rent a booth?” I asked. I felt awkward asking this question on behalf of my mom.

“For all of you?” Luann was not surprised. She looked like someone who was worldly and seen pretty much everything and wasn’t impressed by it.

“No, just her,” I pointed to my mom.

“Okay, do you want one too?” Luann asked Hope.

Hope became a little hissy, but Luann was intimidating enough that Hope politely refused. Hope had been along for the ride, and hadn’t made any sarcastic comments in a while. I was glad of that. I was hoping that she wouldn’t cause a scene and berate the cashier.

“Okay, you can share or have your own, but if your brothers go into your booth, I have to charge you,” she warned.

I didn’t understand – she wasn’t talking about Hope. She was talking about my brothers and me. I had no intention of joining my mom.

“We don’t charge ‘ladies’ for the booths,” Luann used the term ladies rather loosely. “As long as money doesn’t change hands and you don’t make a big mess on your side, you can be in there as long as you like.”

That made more sense.

I didn’t understand why we were getting this privilege. She told us that the night before, it was 15 dollars an hour. “Yeah, that’s because I thought you were going to go in there and play like you did in the bondage room. You can’t really close the curtains in there, but you guys strike me as extroverts anyway.”

“Which booth should I take?” Misty asked if there was any assigned booth.

There wasn’t, and Luann was short on patience. “You probably want to do a middle one. Once customers find out you are good to go, I am sure you’ll have company on both sides.”

We thanked her and walked to the booths.

As soon as we headed back to the dark hallway where the booths were, I noticed two or three customers head straight for the cash register. The hall was painted in an ugly chartreuse color. The paint was chipped and dirty and smelled of urine and semen in every booth. The carpeting was old and disgusting, and the screens were cracked. The one in the booth we chose was still functional. We picked booth four.

It was playing scenes from an elaborate porn that looked like a Pirate movie called High Seas, Low Morals. It was clearly from the early 1990s. The lead actress, Jenna Jameson, was beautiful - like a sexy nymph from a fantasy like Lord of the Rings.

There was a scene where someone pulled a string of anal beads slowly out of her asshole, each one forcing the hole open a little more each time. The beads weren’t nearly as big as the ones I bought for my mom.

“So, what do I do?” she asked.

“Why don’t you hand me your clothes and start playing with your pussy,” I said. It wasn’t long before she was undressed and awkwardly masturbating. A guy walked past us and looked in. He looked my sister up and down as well. She sneered at him, and he quickly walked past her to the booth right next to ours.

I heard him unzip, and then he stuffed his cock through one of the holes in the wall. Hope saw his penis and giggled. He waited with his stiff erection through the hole in the wall.

“What should I do, Sir?” she asked me.

“Suck it,” I said with an obvious shrug.

Misty knelt in front of the dick and blushed. We were watching her this time, and she was clearly embarrassed. My mom didn’t make eye contact as she rested her body on her knees and thighs and began to blow the man. She kept one hand around his penis so he couldn’t retract it.

I heard him say something positive about it, like, “Oh man, that’s good!”

Even though Misty had sucked dildos in front of us many times and licked our fingers and toes clean, this was something new – more than erotic. It was downright raunchy as she inhaled the penis of a total stranger she could neither see nor talk with.

In a minute, another stiff penis protruded on the other wall through one of several holes in booth five (adjoining four). There were at least six holes on either side of book four.

My mom began to find this a little amusing and even smiled as she went down on the next anonymous cock presented to her.

Naked blonde kneeling with a big smile on her face and the word slut written on her forehead

“Get in there and be her fluffer,” I teased Hope and suggested that my sister jerk the guy off softly just to keep him hard and ready.

“How about you lick my salty booty hole?” she responded with an angry sneer.

There was a customer waiting by the booths. He could have chosen any booth, but obviously, he only wanted one next to where my mom was. He had curly gray hair and stood about 5’2, with Jewish features and big eyes. “Sign me up; I’ll kiss a chocolate starfish!”

“I wasn’t talking to you,” Hope responded. The man appeared crestfallen.

“I am sorry about my sister, Sir. You can lick my brother’s asshole,” I joked.

“Guys, guys,” Misty pulled off the dick she was currently sucking on. “If you are going to stand there and watch, could you not tell jokes? You are cracking me up, and I am really trying to do this properly?”

“We kind of need to stand guard,” I said.

The diminutive customer next to us told us that nothing would happen to my mother. “We are kind of on the honor system here. Besides, if anyone were to even walk into that booth that isn’t supposed to be there, Luann would kick their ass. She’s perfectly safe.”

I didn’t fully believe it. I reminded my mother that she had another cock on the other side of the booth waiting for her.

“I only have one mouth, Sir” she gulped the man’s dick and reached over to pet the guy’s cock and tell him to wait.

“Are women allowed to do more?” I asked the guy if my mom could sit on that other cock.

“Oh yes,” the man seemed delighted to hear it. “I’ve seen women stretch themselves to suck one dick, take two in each hand, and then back up on the other, but that was once.”

“See if you can back up and sit on that cock,” I told Misty to try and fuck it.

“Asshole or pussy, sir?”

“Hey, asshole or pussy,” I looked into the booth where a man was waiting. He was naked and covered in hair. He seemed really angry that I interrupted him and flipped me off.

“It’s good etiquette not to talk to anyone while they are in the booth, and no names, okay? Just like hey mister, or hey guy if you have to talk at all,” the guy said. Despite his warning, he told us that his name was David.

“Let the guy wait, and suck him off, finger your pussy and asshole, and play with your tits, Misty.”

“So, who is this woman? Someone said it was your mom?” David asked in a whisper.

“Yep,” I replied.

“Wow, and you really are her daughter? I love the nipple rings, by the way! My own daughter has a belly piercing and studs in her nipples,” he said. Hope didn’t seem interested and scoffed.

“We don’t get a lot of attractive women that show up here. Is this like a one-time dare? Or a regular thing?”

“I don’t know,” I said.

“Look, money can’t change hands. There will be a hundred-dollar gift certificate for you at the cash register if you tell your mom to give me anal when it’s my turn? I promise I am not a cop or anything.”

That made me think he was DEFINITELY a cop.

“If it works out, we can trade numbers and maybe do more?”

“We’ll see,” I didn’t commit to anything.

“We have a lot of regulars that come here; the guy on the right booth would probably leave a tip at the register as well. You can use the money to buy something here, but don’t try to return it for cash. That happened before, and Luann shut that down. Just be discreet about it. Whether I get anal or not, there will be a hundred-dollar tip waiting for you,” David said.

I didn’t want to thank him.

“Do you mind if I watch her? Is it okay?”

“Yeah, it’s fine,” I said.

“We had this really hot-to-trot couple come in about two months ago. He was a really handsome, older guy. His wife was about 10 years younger, all about blowjobs. She got really horny, and they started inviting people into the booth. Can’t do it. Luann will shut that shit down, and she banned them. That really sucks. I wish I found out their number, you know what I mean?”

I didn’t.

The first guy my mother started sucking finally shot his load right in her mouth. She swallowed it all, and Misty seemed satisfied. She turned to the other guy who had been patiently waiting and wrapped her lips around his cock – still dripping with jizz from the first guy.

“Your mom is hot,” he said. He offered me his number, and reluctantly, I exchanged phone numbers. He said he was going into the other booth as soon as the last guy got out and wished us luck. The first guy stumbled past us. He had jizz on the front of his jeans.

There was a line now of four people in the hallway, all impatiently waiting on their turn with my mother.

“Can I spend some of that gift certificate if it’s real?” Hope asked.

“Sure, do you want that collar?”

“How much can I spend?” she asked.

Technically, it was mom’s money. She earned it. I asked the guys what they thought. We decided to let her have the entire hundred. Hope went off browsing around the shop. My brothers and I stayed to watch my mother work.

I told her to lean back as far as she could and give the guy behind her anal. David’s cock was amazingly small – micropenis. She reached back and played with it but couldn’t quite stretch her body far enough to get her ass to his cock.

He came out with his pants down around his ankles. He was wearing women’s pink panties. He looked like he might be an attorney or accountant by day, but highly sordid, wearing panties. He wanted to make a suggestion about how my mother was positioned to see if she could sit on his dick at the same time as she blew the other guy. “If she would just move down, and he would move down, I could use the hole by the screen, and it would work.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.