Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 28

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

“Do you not want to do this anymore, Misty?”

I assumed that my mother’s sad demeanor was the result of her regretting what had just happened with the neighbors. She had been adamant that the teasing remains at home and not in public. We hadn’t discussed teasing her when people came over.

The fact that Misty didn’t feel there was anything to discuss after the neighbor’s visit struck me as her telling us we’d gone too far, too fast, and there was nothing to talk about – it was over.

“Why would you ask that, Sir? Everyone in the neighborhood knows now – what’s done is done. I doubt I would live it down if I suddenly stopped. In retrospect, I should have known people had figured it out. I got a lot of weird stares from people walking their dogs and saw people turn their heads and discuss me. I guess I am the big scandal for the Cul De Sac,” she sighed. “I guess this is the new rule if people come over?”

I didn’t answer.

“Are you guys worried that some of the other kids in the neighborhood may already know about our relationship?” my mom seemed to think maybe I was giving her an out, because I no longer wanted to be associated with this.

None of us had even thought about that possibility. I barely knew any of the other neighborhood kids. I didn’t’ give a fuck what they thought – if anything, I assumed they’d think we were golden gods.

“Well, as Pet, I am not going to ask permission to have sex with anyone, and I am not going to ask men OR women if they want to have me. I am glad you didn’t try to make me do that while Jerry and Oliver were here. I would have said no.”

“Gross!” Hope scowled at the thought of having sex with an old man or a creepy boy younger than her. Oliver had a sweet innocent face, but he was immature and just as obsessed with tits and ass as the rest of us. “Your pussy was dripping wet, you wanted to fuck that old dude and that weird kid.”

“I wouldn’t have wanted to play kissy face with them, but I would have given them a tumble, if that’s what I had been told” Misty explained that was the rule.

“Disgusting! That old geezer was 900 years old and looked like Captain Caveman, and the kid talked like Opie Taylor. I wanted to slap the shit out of him and tell him to stop with the baby talk.”

“I’ve fucked a lot of losers in my day, and I said I didn’t want to pick what dicks I sit on. If I am going to start picking and choosing, then that goes out the window. I am not saying I wanted to fuck them, but I would have if that’s what I was told, and they wanted to get it on.”

“Who wouldn’t want to get it on with you, Mom?” James asked rhetorically.

“That’s very sweet, Sir,” my mom smiled up at him, and touched her pussy. “They didn’t look very appealing, but I am down – dick is dick. I am super horny this morning, now. You guys obviously know that,” she said as she licked her own fluids off her fingers.

Trent seemed frustrated, but not with her. He was angry with me. My brother turned to me and asked what about discussing new rules about sex with my mom. He wasn’t sure how this was all supposed to work now.

“It’s not up for discussion, Sir,” Misty answered firmly but politely. “I am not going to ask anyone permission to have sex, and I am not going to proposition anyone. I was going to bring up at the next reflection, but I made up my mind last night. So, if you are going to take me to the adult store tonight or something, you need to know now.”

“I still don’t get it,” Trent said. James seemed just as confused.

“Misty doesn’t like to make the first move,” I said. “Just like we tell her to sit on a dildo, we’ll tell her who to fuck or suck.”

It felt wrong just saying it out loud. It was too much authority – too much power and control over my mother.

Misty didn’t correct me, though.

“Gross, so if they told you to take out that old man’s shriveled up pecker, and lick it, you would?” Hope found that idea to be disgusting.

“I am not going to do anything to someone who doesn’t expect it or consent, but I don’t want to be told to ask him if I can. I don’t want to be made to ask him, and then have him shoot me down, or whatever.”

“That pervert would NOT shoot you down, Misty,” Hope assured her mother. It was a compliment of the highest magnitude but also the truth.

“Well, I am just not going to ask, even if it’s a punishment. If you guys don’t feel comfortable asking him what he wants and telling me, then just don’t. I’ve gone two weeks without any actual cock, and before Doug I had a several month dry spell. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. That goes for you as well, Michael. You may have agreed last night while you were still really horny.”

“Oh, no, I like the idea. I just got the impression you might regret it.”

“I trust the three of you, so don’t ask me, just tell me,” she said emphatically like the decision was final.

“This is only for weekends?” Trent seemed very much on board with the idea, but he wasn’t sure.

“I guess on weekdays, just like we do things now with dildos. You tell me to get down on all fours and play with myself, and technically, I don’t have to do it, but I usually do. On weekends though, I won’t say no, to anyone or any hole. That’s how it was with Doug when he was here, I’d like that. If you bring over someone and want me to do what we did just now in the kitchen for them, that’s fine.”

“You didn’t mind that?” I asked.

“I was absolutely terrified, mortified, and I thought this was all going to collapse with Jerry calling me a corrupting Jezabel, a Bad mom, or devolve into something crazy. My heart was pounding out of my chest, and I probably babbled nonsense. I only remember about half of what I said.”

“You were really calm!” I assured her that she did very well during that demonstration.

“Really? Well, it was exciting. Oliver asked me if I would put a roll of nickels in my butt. I thought he had some audacity to ask me like that,” Misty seemed amused and smiled.

“I thought Trent finally met his soul mate and kindred spirit,” James tussled his little brother’s hair playfully. Trent smiled.

“What about condoms?” I asked. No one seemed to have thought about that.

“What about them, Sir?”

“Do you insist on condoms?”

“Insist? I never did before this happened. Most of the time they break, and as you can see, I love to eat cum. I always ended up pouring the contents down my mouth like a pixie stick.”

“So, if we don’t make them wear a condom?” I asked.

“It’s up to them. I wouldn’t blame them because they don’t know where I’ve been. I am disease free, and I don’t want to sit on a warty-cock, but I’ve taken my chances and been just fine – but I’d never sit on a rotten stump...”

“What about pregnancy?” I asked sheepishly.

Hope and Misty smiled as if that was a funny question. “You don’t want to share me with your new little brother, Sir?” she teased. “I am not going to get pregnant. They can pump all the jizz they can pump into my pussy, and I won’t make a baby, Sir.”

I was satisfied. My brothers were as well. Misty had been okay with this idea all along. Only my sister seemed to think we were all way in over our heads and complete dumbasses.

It was good to debrief about the conversation.

“Excuse me for a minute?” she held up her hand and then abruptly went out the back door of the kitchen onto the patio. She stood there naked with the anal beads in her ass. She stretched and walked out to the middle of the yard. There was no one around, no one staring or screaming. Misty looked around as if she was being watched though.

She strode over to the water hose and washed herself down and took a deep drink. “I guess everyone knows, now? Drop by if you have a problem with it, please.”

She returned, still dripping wet from the hose, and declared that if anyone calls the police or freaks out that things might have to change. “I guess cross out rule five. You can send me out nude in the backyard, but I need to be street legal in the front yard.”

“Will you wear a thong to mow the grass?” James was teasing.

“Oh, that’s right, I need to clean Hope’s room, and YOU guys need to trim, edge, and weed the lawn after you mow it. I am not your slave!”

We all knew that, but we didn’t particularly look forward to a hot day of 3-4 hours’ worth of lawn work. “Now, as your pet, if you want to get me a thong and have me out there with you to bring you lemonade and drink my own, I am down with that.”

I scratched out “rule five” on the refrigerator. It felt strange because that had been a core rule my mother had insisted upon.

Rule 5. No teasing in public. No plucking, pinching, poking, stroking, or spanking. Never call Mom “Misty” in public. When there are guests in the house (including Mom’s old friends) the in-house rules are suspended and, the “in public” rules apply.

We quickly transitioned from debrief to another session after breakfast. Misty asked to “Go to the bathroom” and we reminded her she was to ask to take a shit from now on. We let off much needed steam pushing her head into the toilet after she pissed in the bowl. Dunking and drowning her chaotically while we stuffed things in her ass – including a roll of quarters we found in her room. It was as close to a roll of nickels as we could find.

Misty didn’t fight back, she let us pull her hair and her tits, slap her face hard, and rough her up while we held her under for five seconds or more until snot bubbles rolled out of her face. We fucked her ass with the tip of the wooden plunger handle, and then later used the plunger itself on her face and made her lick it. We also made Misty lick the dirty bits around the rim and clean it up.

“What if we took you to that adult store and rented the bathroom instead of a booth? Maybe we’ll tie you up there and let anyone that wants to use your fat face!” James insisted.

We frequently painted over the top scenarios like that to Misty. She was too busy gasping and blubbering in the toilet water to refuse.

“What are you?” We insisted she keep calling herself a urinal, but at some point, she called herself a

“A public toilet, Sir!”

“Damn, straight!” I said as I tied her up so that she was underneath the toilet seat, lying flat on her back. Then we lifted the lid and took turns pissing directly into her face and all over her tits. It got on the floor, but we made her flop around on the tile and wallow in it, using her hair and tongue to dry it up.

Hope wasn’t around, and so we didn’t think that violated the spirit of rule twelve.

Old Version:

12. The guys may bring her cum or piss at any time in a glass or on a saucer, and she will eat or drink it.

I modified the rule while we allowed Misty to take a shower and clean up. The guys watched her shower and periodically teased her by pulling the shower curtain apart and making her stick the soap up her ass or in her pussy.

New Version:

12. The guys may bring her cum or piss at any time in a glass or on a saucer, and she will eat or drink it. The guys may piss on Misty when Hope is not present if they can avoid making too big of a mess.

I also wrote up the House Pet “Sex Rule”.

“Any cock, any hole, Any time, as long as the partner is willing” as house pets.

Misty cannot under ANY circumstances ask for permission to have sex with anyone, and she also may not proposition anyone for any reason. She CAN only be told by the guys to have sex.

Misty will fuck anyone who consents to have sex, any way that the guys tell her, and only with their permission. She may not have sex with anyone EVEN past lovers without explicit permission from the guys (level 3 punishment). If she asks for permission (level 1-2 punishment).

Condoms are optional, but not Misty’s choice. The guys can insist, and her partners can as well. The guys have ultimate authority to limit or direct Misty but not her partners. They are however responsible for her safety including insisting upon condoms if the partner does not wish to use them.

During the week, the guys may ask Misty if she is up for it, in much the same manner as they would ask her to crawl around naked or pony march around the house and yard.

Misty liked it and barely read it when she got out of the shower and dried off. We let her blow dry her hair and apply make-up while we hung out in her bathroom and pulled her ass cheeks apart, slapped her tits and generally were a bit of a nuisance and distraction to her.

“Okay, I am ready to clean your sister’s room,” she smiled pertly when she finished applying her make up. She wore simply a pair of heels and her collar.

We sent her up to Hope’s room and allowed our sister to direct her. This was all working out quite nicely.

When we came to check on them, there was nothing sexual or particularly degrading about it. Misty was down on her knees organizing my sister’s clothes drawers. Hope was sitting on the bed like a cat observing the work. She wore a long white tank top with the word “Seether” on it, but she wasn’t wearing a bra. She seldom went braless and even more so almost never wore a white tank top. I could see her huge nipples through it, and I suspected they were pierced!!

She had on a pair of black shorts.

“What are you Cheeto-O sniffers doing in here?” she groaned when we came in unannounced.

“Just come to check on the work,” we said, pointing ot the fact the 30 minutes were up.

“It’s going to take a lot longer than 30 minutes for the initial clean, Sir,” Misty admitted from the floor.

“Well, we have every day to work through it -get a little better with practice. We are here to inspect, and make sure Misty did it properly, so we can direct the rework,” I said. I smirked that it’ll be a fun family project.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.