Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

We waited anxiously to hear Misty’s single stipulation to this new rule that she wanted to propose. I was excited because usually Misty waited for us to propose them, and then she asked for changes and tweaks.

“I don’t have to ask,” she said as she slid off my big toe and enveloped one of Trent’s toes with her lips. She fucked her pussy with the dildo, and as she did, Misty pushed her head down on one of our toes. As she withdrew the dildo a little, she craned her neck back in a rhythm.

“The guys have to give consent,” I clarified. I couldn’t imagine my mother just pouncing on them. I envisioned her chasing after that Pizza guy, knocking him down, dragging him back into the house, unzipping his pants, and impaling her pussy on his cock in the living room.

“This is hard to ask,” she admitted. “I am just going to say it, though, because you can’t think any less of me. What am I?”

We called her Misty, Our Pet, a Slut, and she tapped her nose and said we got it when she said slut.

“Sluts aren’t choosey, and they aren’t teases. I will admit I was nervous and scared last night at the adult store. If one of you told me I had to do it, I would have. I totally freaked out, though, and since you left it up to me, I just bailed on the idea.”

That surprised me. Misty seemed fearless to me – ready for just about any depraved and degrading activity.

“Um ... okay, so, uh, I don’t want to ask them. That’s my limit or my boundary. I was saving this for the next reflection, but since you are so gung ho about this rule, I kind of want to stop you before we get too far.”

I was surprised. She lovingly sucked on one of James’s toes before continuing her explanation. “I felt dumb answering the door in that outfit, but I felt even dumber asking him if I could suck his cock. I did because I thought that’s what you wanted me to do. When he turned me down, I felt like a total loser.”

We humiliated my mother frequently, but I could tell this feeling she just described wasn’t the “fun humiliation” that she found acceptable. “I don’t want to feel like that again. I want a done deal, guarantee.”

I still didn’t fully understand what Misty was getting at. There was no way I could guarantee the pizza guy would not freak out or that he’d even be a “guy” when he arrived. It might have been a delivery girl.

“You want us to ask for you?” Trent got it. James even figured it out before I did.

“I don’t want to put you guys into a weird spot because I know this is weird, but you keep saying I have to ask the guy for sex and plead and beg, and I don’t mind begging to let me finish myself off or to cum, but I have never been the kind to make the first move. It doesn’t feel right.”

“So, we would have asked the pizza guy if he wanted you to blow him?” I asked.

“Yes, and if he said yes, then you could tell me where and how, like you did with the dildo just now. He’s just a human dildo, right?”

We took a moment to process what our mother was offering us.

“What about on weeknights? If you see a cute guy, are you going to ask us permission to fuck him?”

“I don’t know, Sir,” Misty seemed unsure. “There are guys I’d like to fuck, but most of them are bad for me. I am terrible at choosing men. I guess so? But you still have to ask them. Is that okay?”

“Hey, my mom would like to fuck you?” I asked the question out loud to illustrate how silly that sounded. It made it seem like she was too shy to approach them, and we were just the messenger.

“No, please don’t do that, Sir. I meant like what you would have done with the pizza guy tonight. You would ask him if he wants me to suck his cock, and then tell me.”

“Even on weekdays?”

“I don’t know; this is all new for me. I kind of prefer if we knew the pizza guy was coming that you ask me ahead of time if I mind-blowing or fucking whoever drops it off. Then you just say what you are going to say and tell me to go at it. Is that too complicated?”

It wasn’t. My dick was about to bust. I unzipped my pants and began to jerk off over her face. James and Trent joined me. Our cocks were close – about six inches apart. Misty kept fucking her pussy while we jerked off and shot our nuts all over her face and hair. We let it dry on Misty’s face while she continued masturbating and stopped her when she seemed like she was getting really turned on.

Then we made her crawl in the garage, tied her up, and whipped the shit out of her for the rest of the evening. Hope came into the garage, checked on us, and hung out for a little while. She played some Tori Amos and some of her other goth music. The music seemed melodramatic, mostly stuff that I assumed pretentious vampires listened to at their grand balls.

I did enjoy whipping Misty to Nine Inch Nails, though. That music put me into a sadistic mood so that when we whipped or slapped her, we were torturing her in a sort of ritualistic fashion. She jerked, moaned, and begged for us to stop, but we kept at it until 1 am.

Misty didn’t get a full orgasm. She gasped and flopped around at the end. I took her down and lifted her legs over her head so that she was resting on her shoulders upside down. I flopped her legs over her head and let her piss and squirt all over herself while we reamed her asshole with a dildo to let her get finished off.

After it was all over, we carefully removed all the candle wax, mouse traps, clothespins, heavy weights, and chains and made her crawl into the shower. My brothers and I hand-washed her. Misty was covered in fresh bruises and welts and looked remorseful about what had happened to her. She pouted and didn’t say much. She seemed meek and not as gregarious as usual.

When we finished giving her a nice warm, sudsy bath, we stood her up, dried her off, cleaned off her makeup, and I put her in bed. I laid down with her. The guys knew Misty had requested that we do “aftercare”. My brothers and I were supposed to snuggle with her after a hard day – and she’d grant us one “indulgence”. I already had earned one.

I asked my brothers if they minded if I snuggled with Mom for “aftercare” on the first night. They were fine with it since we’d all get to take a turn by Monday morning.

My mother said nothing. She let me lay there with her and brush her hair with my hand while I comforted her. I began to blow in her ear and touch the back of her neck softly to give her goosebumps. Misty responded well to that, and I started to get aroused.

After a while like that, I stripped down naked.

“Please don’t stick that in me, Michael,” she requested in a sweet whisper. I spooned with her from behind. “How about my cock in your ass crack?” I had already positioned my cock between her cheeks like a banana along the length of it.

“That’s fine, but we probably shouldn’t. Hold me, Michael,” she shivered and let me wrap my arms around her. “Tighter, please.”

She seemed shell-shocked and a little melancholy, like the wind had been knocked out of her.

It was dark, and forty-five minutes had passed slowly. I was painfully aware because my boner kept throbbing between her ass cheeks.

“Do you want to keep doing this?” she asked.

“Yes, If I could sort of move my cock,” I adjusted myself so that I freed my cock from her clenched ass cheeks. My pre-cum dripped on the top of her butt.

“I didn’t mean if you want to keep doing THAT, silly,” She giggled playfully. I was glad Misty was smiling. She spoke almost in baby talk like she needed to be comforted and talked down to. “I saw your faces tonight when I asked if you would ask men if they want to fuck me. I felt like maybe that was too much, and maybe we taking this too far.”

“What do you mean?” I said. I slipped my penis down, facing toward the bottom of her butt crack – but nowhere near the hole or her pussy.

She slid back a little and reached down between her legs with one hand. She felt the tip of my cock. She took away a finger dipped in pre-cum and sucked it. “I felt guilty when I asked you guys to stop calling me Mom, so I wouldn’t feel guilty, but I still feel like a really naughty mommy. I am not supposed to eat my son’s cum and let them put their cocks where you are putting yours.”

I slid it away from her backside. Misty caught the tip of my pecker with the hand she had between her leg and held me close to her. “It’s fine. You can keep it there – just don’t put it inside,” she whispered.

I felt like I was with the first girl I ever made out with. She let me finger her pussy but only use one finger. I spent hours playing with her pussy lips because I genuinely didn’t know at the time that you could go any deeper. I assumed her pussy worked like the tip of my cock, and for some reason, I had to just rub the outside.

After that session, she said she thought I was just teasing her the entire time as punishment for not wanting to go any further. I was just really naïve about how girls’ bodies worked.

“You want us to ask for you so you don’t seem like a loser if they say no,” I said that was fine.

“That’s not really it,” she whispered. “You are smart, you know what I was really asking,” she said as she took my cock between her thighs right and lifted it so that my shaft rested against the bottom of her pussy lips. Her hand was holding the tip of my cock, so there was no way I could accidentally penetrate her. However, I could feel the stickiness of her pussy lips resting on the top of the shaft of my cock, and I felt really excited.

“I want you to tell me who to fuck, how to fuck, where to fuck, what to do. I don’t want to have a choice on weekends. If you bring someone over, you ask them if they want me, and just tell me.”

I began to slide my cock forward and back in a fucking motion. Misty tightened her grip around my cock and held me in place so that I couldn’t hump her from behind this way.

“Don’t do that, Michael. You don’t want to get me started right now. I won’t be able to control myself. I know it sounds silly, but if we do THAT, I think it will complicate things, and it’s not worth it. I’ll sit on it, okay? You can lay here like this, and I’ll take care of you, but don’t stop holding me?”

I didn’t say anything. I held her tighter. Misty began to masturbate the tip of my cock and clenched her thighs around it. It felt like she was sitting down on my cock with her legs closed around it. I could imagine following her around the house glued to my mother’s back this way. “Let me know when you are close so we don’t get it all over the sheets. Okay?”

“Yes.”

Thoughts flashed through my mind of being able to order my mother to have sex with total strangers. “I want you to get off,” I whispered.

“I am getting off, and trust me, sex complicates things. I don’t want you developing feelings for me and getting jealous,” she said as she used her hand to manipulate my cock by softly but rapidly beating my meat.

“I won’t get jealous, and I already have feelings for you. You are my mom.”

“Ugh, that’s the last thing a girl wants to hear in the dark when a man is holding her, Michael,” Misty let go of my penis and slid off of it. I realized my mistake as she released me. That probably was a little hard to hear.

I decided to clarify what I meant since we weren’t continuing what we were doing.

“I just mean that I love you, care about you, and sometimes I feel sorry for you when you are swinging and we are beating the snot out of you.”

“I know you do. Why do you think I trust you to do it?” she whispered and turned over to face me. She got really close to my face, her lips very close to mine. Misty’s eyes twinkled mischievously. She rolled me over on my back and reached down to my cock. She began to stroke it much harder. The only part of her touching me was her shoulder against mine and her hand wrapped around my dick as she smiled playfully.

“I love you too, and the last thing I want is for you to feel guilty. I think that’s part of why I want you guys to call me Misty and not Mom. I don’t want you to feel bad. This is a lot of fun, but let’s not ruin it with sex? I can assure you. Things will get weird if we cross that bridge.”

“You were someone else’s pet before?”

“No, but I have done some slave stuff,” she admitted as she stroked me. She seemed shy about telling me the details, so I prodded her to tell me.

“There isn’t much to tell. Your father and I tried it. Robert was a little like you back then. He was more confident and cockier, and he brought home this body paint set and some bondage gear he got at a Spencer’s gift store.”

I knew of Spencer’s gifts. They had a whole section devoted to dildos in the mall and another section devoted to Bongs and Bob Marley stuff. “He painted me up, but I was curious about the bondage stuff. He had handcuffs, rope, and candles. It was a basic set, but it seemed fun.”

I was intrigued. Misty kept a nice even pace pumping on my cock, as she regaled me with about her sexual escapades with my father. I have to admit he wasn’t my favorite guy, but I wanted to hear the story anyway.

“I think I’ve always wanted to be tied up. I just never really had the courage to ask anybody before Robert. When I saw those pictures of the Asian girls standing on chairs, that was a much more intense scene than the little bit of bondage play Robert and I did in the bedroom. I didn’t think you’d really go for it. I didn’t think I’d actually do it, but I got caught up in the moment.”

I pinched her nipple and reminded her to tell me the story.

Misty pinched my cock head in return and then continued stroking. “It’s not much to tell. Robert thought I just wanted to lay there and do nothing during sex. He called me lazy and said it was an excuse to just “let him do all the work.”

She admitted that part of her apprehension at first was that she believed my father and didn’t want to make us do all the work while she got all the benefit. “I still feel like that, but now I see that you guys enjoy it, and it makes it more fun.”

Misty held the tip of my cock tightly between her fingers and pulled it up and down. She didn’t intend to hurt me, and I have to admit it felt pretty good. I had never masturbated that way before, and I enjoyed how my mother ran her finger nail across the vein at the base of the tip of my cock on the underside.

“I wanted to be helpless and vulnerable, but I didn’t know how to say that, and I didn’t want to ask. The experiment wasn’t very successful. He bought more bondage stuff, like a weird set of glass suction cup tubes and a leather paddle, but it just sat in the closet.”

I was getting closer. The story was lame, but I was getting ready to orgasm. I wanted her to finish before I finished because I assumed I’d pass out shortly after I blew my load.

“Robert bought a French maid costume for me to roleplay in. I thought it was cute, and I agreed to wear it around the house. You were just a baby, and your sister was on the way. Here I was, fat-ass and pregnant in this absurd little black-and-white French maid apron and skirt. He wanted me to clean the house and do all the chores. There was nothing sexual about it. It was literally just take the vacuum cleaner and clean up. I felt like he was saying I didn’t keep house unless I was in the maid costume, and he wanted a maid instead of a wife.”

I could suddenly see how my mother was averse to being a domestic slave.

“I had all this resentment, and he didn’t pick up or clean up after himself at all. Your dad was a total pig, and we didn’t have any additional sex or do any bondage stuff. It was just being his slave. He made me call him Master Robert, and I did. His buddies would come over, and we’d hide away all the maid stuff. I don’t know why I am telling you this. It’s a little déjà vu because I feel like he wanted me as a slave, and I am becoming your slave.”

Misty smiled broadly and sweetly. “Up! Oh! There it goes! We struck oil Jed Clampett,” Misty squeezed my cock so that my cum squirted out hard and let it run down her hands onto the bed sheets. “Texas tea! Move away from there! Movie stars!” Misty quoted the opening lines to the old TV show as if my semen was oil.

“I don’t want to be a slave, Michael,” Misty breathed the words softly as she bent forward. She wrapped her tongue around the tip of my cock and began to lick. I said nothing – this was technically a violation of the rules, as far as I knew. She licked without bringing my dick into her mouth. She licked her hand and then told me, “Now you know my dirty little secret, and we can keep that between us, okay?”

“Yes,” I whispered. I was falling asleep after cumming twice that night. I felt relaxed, euphoric, and calm.

In the morning, I was startled awake. I heard some rustling by my mother’s window. It could have been the wind or a squirrel. She was already up and convinced it was a mysterious peeping tom. She was also fairly well convinced that it was Jerry our neighbor.

“I should go over there and give him a piece of my mind,” she insisted! Misty looked angry and concerned as she checked the window. She was completely naked and her tits were pressed to the pane as she started.

“Your last piece?” I joked.

“Did I get you a corny jokebook for Christmas or something?” she grimaced.

“What did I tell you? If it is Jerry. Stand in the window and let him have a good look and then invite him in,” I teased playfully and ignored my mother’s comment about my corny jokes.

“And what did I tell you? I am not asking anyone. You guys don’t have to let me have sex, but I am not asking for it.” Mom insisted. It seemed odd that she’d draw the line at asking some one if they want to have sex, but not at having sex with a total stranger.

I liked it enough not to question it.

“You asked for it from ME last night,” I reminded her as I smacked her ass and pulled her hair lightly that she begged to be allowed to orgasm. “If Jerry is peeping, it’s a good thing. It means he didn’t call the law on you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.