Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

The cashier and the bald man turned to watch us leave the back room. Misty blushed, realizing they’d probably notice something was up with her behavior and dress. She was full of adrenaline coursing through her veins, and the clips she wore on her nipple were protruding through her thin sundress. Her nipples would have probably poked through the material even if they were not clipped.

Trent took one hand, and James took the other and led her up to the cash register. The bald customer leered at my mother, but the cashier seemed uninterested in even engaging us. She rang up the price but added another 35 dollars to the total.

I immediately assumed she was trying to scam me because I was young, and she probably thought I was gullible.

“That’s not the price on the box,” I said firmly.

“We don’t normally let people take merchandise out of the box and try it on,” LuAnn flipped her gaze up at my mother. It was as if she wasn’t just accusing my mom of doing that, but that she was quite certain of Misty’s guilt. “I am charging you for the three riding crops you guys used. If you want to go back and get them, that’s fine,” she shrugged.

I stood there flat-footed and red-faced, unsure of how she knew that. Then I noticed behind the counter mixed in with the nudie magazines, energy drinks, stay-hard pills, and penis enlargers were several closed-circuit monitors.

LuAnn saw the look of recognition on my face. “As long as you buy something, I don’t care what you wear in my store, but I am not always working. You can rent a DVD booth if you want a little privacy.”

Trent was excited because it was an opportunity to watch a porno and he seemed genuinely interested in the midget porn he found earlier.

“Most of the monitors are broke, but it’s 15 an hour flat rate, whether you use your hour or five minutes, no refunds,” Luann explained sternly. She looked up at a sign in red that was very clearly marked “NO REFUNDS”.

There were two other rules next to it.

1. Customers must never invite anyone else to share a booth with them.

2. Prostitution is illegal. Money may not change hands for any reason.

Customers who violate these policies will be banned from the store for life.

“That’s to keep the hookers from working in here. We’ve got a few regular ladies like you who like to come in the booths with their husbands and play,” Luann explained. It was a little insulting that Luann grouped my mother with other women – I couldn’t imagine anyone was “like” Misty.

“I thought it says you can’t share booths?” I asked. I have an analytical mind and I had studied our own rules for inconsistencies and loopholes for a while. I thought that was a clear example of one that was inconsistent.

“If they come in here with you, we’ll allow two or three people to share a booth. You couldn’t invite Richard here in there with you.”

“I’d get the booth RIGHT next door,” Richard spoke with a very effeminate voice. He seemed delighted to have been mentioned. He waved at us with an intense stare on his face and said, “Howdy neighbors!”

“Richard is a regular here,” Luann explained. The store was brightly lit and seemed almost like any normal retail store except instead of clothes the shelves were lined with DVDs. I wondered what drew Richard to spend his time standing around in an adult novelty store if he wasn’t shopping – boredom?

I started to connect the dots that people actually went back to the DVD rooms to do naughty things, but I had never heard of gloryholes. I didn’t fully understand that when Richard said he’d be our neighbor that he was talking about getting a booth next to ours and sticking his cock through a hole in the wall.

My mother did, though. She looked aghast and surprised.

“We sell condoms, but you can bring your own and do whatever you want in there. If you leave a mess of any kind though I will ban you,” Luann nodded over to a large corkboard containing polaroids and print outs from the closed monitors. The corkboard was surrounded by decorative pastel crepe streamers like you might see at a Child’s birthday party. The sign at the top read “Board of Shame”.

There were about a hundred photos of men and women hung on the board. Most of them looked angry or ashamed. Quite a few looked homeless and deshivelled, possibly on drugs. There were in fact, several women in their late 40s and 50’s on the board that looked like strippers or women posing for thirsty single’s ads.

The one that stood out to me was topless. She was blonde, short, with a mole on one cheek. Her tits were obviously fake, but they were so fake that they stuck out like two torpedoes. I considered them “Frankenboobs” because they were so unnatural looking. She wore obvious fake jewelry and kind of seemed like a dollar-store version of a Vegas showgirl.

There was also a picture of Richard on the wall.

“Take that down, Luann,” Richard complained when he noticed that I recognized his face on the wall. I began to realize that he reminded me of bald version of the eccentric director John Waters, except he didn’t have the pencil mustache but crossed with the actor Steve Buscemi.

“You are lucky I let you in here at all,” Luann said in her scratchy southern accent. She asked if we wanted to rent a booth. I told Misty that I would pay for it if she wanted to do it. At the time, I had NO idea that someone could stick their cocks through the wall, and she’d have to suck it.

“No, no, I am uh, not, uh, oh no, I couldn’t,” Misty blushed and tripped all over herself. I was just going to allow her to play with herself.

“We’re open 24/7, except when we aren’t,” Luann said with a grin. I thought she was joking until she pointed to one of the many signs hung around the store that literally had that exact phrase on it. Luann had talon-like fingernails that were painted a dark cherry red. I could imagine her stabbing meat with them and using them as a fork or a knife.

Luann and Richard had a very unsavory, creepy quality to them. I instantly felt like I had known them forever, but at the same time, there was something about them that was off-putting to me. We were going to leave, but Luann reminded us to go get our riding crops. She told us she knew exactly which ones she used.

We could have sent Misty to grab them for us. She probably would have obeyed me. Instead, my brothers and I dashed across the store to retrieve our new riding crops. We needed our own anyway, since we all enjoyed using the only one that we had.

Luann was nice enough to throw in our choice of any two shirts in a big pile of cheap discounted shirts they had at the front. “You can pick any two,” she said because we had made a purchase. It was obvious they were trying to get rid of them. They weren’t folded or hung up.

“Can I have one?” Richard asked her politely.

“Fuck no, you didn’t buy anything,”

We didn’t laugh until we got out of the store. I am not even sure why we broke out into hysterical laughter, but even Hope was laughing. It wasn’t her normal sarcastic laugh she does when you slip and fall on your ass. She was laughing joyfully about the awkwardness of the situation.

“I can’t believe you guys seriously wanted me to go through with going into a booth!” Misty observed once the laughter dyed down as we approached the car.

“What’s the big deal?” I still didn’t know it was a glory hole. I assumed Misty was simply concerned about the fact they probably had cameras in that room.

“Well, maybe next time, Sir, but hopefully that creepy guy isn’t the only one there,” she blushed and that’s all she said about it. I was just glad there would be a ‘next time’ at the adult novelty store.

Misty almost sat down in the driver’s side of the car. She passed the keys to her daughter and corrected herself.

We stopped for gas on the way home. I stepped out and pumped, but Misty paid for it with her card.

The guys went in and got fountain drinks and spicy beef jerky. Those really gross pickled packaged sausages called “Tijuana Mama”

“You are still hungry?” Hope asked them when they came back laughing. James and Trent sounded like they were up to something and had a wicked idea, but I had no clue what.

“It’s for Misty,” they said. That confirmed to me there was something I didn’t know about.

We got in the car and told Misty to take her top down. It was dark out, but we were at a gas station. It was well lit, and cars occasionally drove through so someone could have seen her tits.

Misty slunk down in the front seat with a defeated look on her face. She slipped her top down to comply with the other. I removed the clips from her boobs.

“Thank you, Sir,” she answered sweetly as she sat there with her top down in the front seat. She didn’t look to the side. I think she knew someone might see her, and she just didn’t want to make eye contact.

Hope started to drive away, and Trent handed Misty a soft drink. She seemed surprised he thought of her. She took a sip through the straw and nearly spat it out when she recognized the flavor. “Oh my god!”

The guys laughed and joked that it said “Mountain Dew” on the machine they poured it from. “You are a urinal, we thought you’d like it.”

“No, Sir,” Misty sucked a little more. “This is really disgusting. It’s way worse drinking piss through a straw. When I said I’d drink pee, I thought it would be every now and then.”

She continued to drink it, but not like she was particularly thirsty for a big gulp of piss.

We gently took her cup from her after a few more sips. She surrendered it without any question as to why we were taking it.

Then we softly guided Misty’s hands behind her to the front seat and handcuffed them together with the toy handcuff. “Oh god,” she said as she realized she’d been handcuffed.

James unwrapped one of the pickle sausages. It was only about five inches long but very fat and pungent. He reached up and pinched her nose, forced her mouth open and stuffed it in her throat.

“Murrrkkk ... uurrkkkkk ... usrrrrrrrrrrr.” she choked on it.

“Guys, don’t kill Misty,” Hope said. She had her hands squarely on the steering wheel and was watching the road intently.

We fucked her face with the sausage until it disintegrated in her gullet, and she chewed it when it fell apart.

“I was supposed to go to the grocery store,” she suddenly remembered. It was past 9 pm now though and the grocery store was closed or would be closing soon.

“We’ll go tomorrow.”

“I was kind of hoping to go before my time as your Pet began?”

“Come straight home tomorrow and we’ll let you HANG OUT,” I used some corny double entendre that I instantly regretted saying because it sounded cheesy and said that we’d take her out.

“Just do NOT get me kicked out of the grocery store. I have to go in there again through the week,” she mused.

“Simple solution, start dressing like the slut that you truly are all the time and no one will be shocked when they notice you are dressed like a slut on the weekends,” I smiled.

“It’s got to be street legal, and not get us booted! I can’t do what I did in Adam and Eves in the Grocery Store,” she said.

I didn’t answer her and didn’t confirm that I even agreed to that. I made it obvious that I listened and acknowledged what I heard. I held the pissy straw to her mouth, and she drank from it. I could see her face turn a little red with shame. “When we get home, you are to go to the backdoor, strip completely, perform jumping jacks until we allow you in the house.”

“Yes, Sir.”

As we got closer to the house, there was a lady out walking her dog. She looked over into the car, and from the look on her shocked face, she saw my mother’s tits. We were going slow enough.

Misty panicked a little and reminded us she was a neighbor. She frowned.

“She probably can’t be sure. The car was moving, and it was night-time, slut. Stop freaking out over every little thing.”

When we got home, we uncuffed Misty and let her rub her wrists, before patting her on the bottom and sending her to the backyard. Misty hurried even though I told her to walk normally because it only drew more attention to her. The top of her dress was down, and her tits were exposed but we didn’t make her streak totally naked. It was dark out though and we could have if we wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.