Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

“You should wear the pig nose, Misty,” Trent patted her bottom as we left the store. I am sure the cashiers saw AND heard him say it.

“Rule five, Sir,” Misty replied almost by habit. She covered her mouth as if she could hold the word “Sir” in. She blushed and chuckled as we left.

“It’s okay, we won’t punish you for calling us Sir,” I teased her playfully that she’d be in trouble.

“It’s weird how it’s already a habit,” she admitted. There was an Olive Garden in the plaza, and that is where we were going to dinner next. We noticed a clothes store on the way and asked if we could stop in first.

“Alright guys, but no pig nose,” she sighed. My mom was willing to accommodate us, but she clearly wasn’t’ interested in doing that for us.

The clothes store right next to the Dollar store wasn’t exactly a fashion mecca. Trashy t-shirts, denim jackets. There wasn’t’ any lingerie or overtly sexual outfits. We looked around but didn’t find anything that caught our eyes.

“Sorry guys, were you expecting me to dress in micro mini skirts, thigh high boots and a half-shirt?” she grinned as we left.

“Not on weekdays,” I replied with a deadpan expression.

“I’ll meet you half-way and do some things but you’ll never find an outfit like that in a strip mall. You have to go to a Goodwill or an adult novelty store to find stuff like that,” she said. We stopped by the car and dropped off our stuff.

We headed over to Olive Garden. It wasn’t that busy and it was still light out when we went inside so we got a table right away. When the waitress came over to take our drink orders, I noticed that my mother was going to order for herself.

“She’ll have a water, and I’ll have a Pepsi,” I said.

Misty looked at me like I was being presumptuous. After the waitress left she said “Are you planning to order for me too?”

“Yes.”

“I get the same thing every time, Chicken Alfredo,” she said.

“This time, you get extra cream,” I grinned. Misty grinned impishly but she didn’t think I was serious. When we polished off a small saucer of Alfredo, I cupped it in my hand and snuck it to the bathroom. I went into the stall, whacked off to my mental images of my mother orgasming for me, and then brought it back. Hope knew exactly what I brought back when she saw the devilish smile on my face and rolled her eyes. I scraped my cum into her dish and handed it to James.

“Oh, thank you, Sir,” she said as she mixed it around awkwardly on her plate.

“Be careful calling me Sir in public; I might start to expect it,” I snickered. I was out of breath after Cumming in the saucer, so I just wanted to sit and relax.

“Do you guys really like it? It feels so weird. I feel like Barbara Eden in I Dream of Jeanie.”

“Granting wishes?” I said.

“Yeah, it’s more like you guys are granting my wishes. I just didn’t know if it felt corny to you to hear me say, Sir. It’s sort of like the stereotypical thing to call you, sir. Does it do anything for you?” she scrunched her nose.

“You could try calling us Master,” I replied.

“That would be confusing. I’d say Master, and you wouldn’t know which one of you I am talking to,” Misty seemed to genuinely consider the suggestion.

“Master Michael, Master James and Master Trent,” I said she could add our first names to distinguish us.

“Oh no, then I really would be your slave.”

“You are our pet, and all dogs have their master!”

Hope scowled but declined to speak. She continued eating her food as if this was a perfectly normal conversation for the dinner table.

“You call me by my first name, but we are kind of on an equal setting because I address you by yours. I was just wondering why your title has to be “Sir” – can it be something else?”

“I think Sir works because you don’t have to say it, but when you do it shows deference and respect and that you are thinking about us as authority figures.”

“It does? I just thought it was a silly little thing I did to roleplay your pet,” Misty shrugged and became introspective. It seemed like she was processing what I had just said for the first time. “The problem is now it’s kind of a habit, and I don’t even realize I am doing it, and I may say it at the wrong time.”

“Okay, when the waitress comes by, call me Sir and see how she reacts.”

“No.”

“If she doesn’t flip out, or look at you like you are a deviant bad mom, then you don’t have to feel guilty if you say it,” I insisted.

When the Waitress came by, Trent was scraping his semen into her Alfredo with a spoon. The waitress didn’t notice it was cum, or if she did, she didn’t say anything. My mom tried to keep a straight face but was clearly embarrassed. She giggles a lot when she is humiliated.

“Misty, how is your Chicken Alfredo?” I asked with a deadpan expression.

“It’s good, Sir,” she blushed like she had just farted loudly and shown her tits to the entire room. The waitress cleared the table of some dishes and brought us fresh breadsticks.

“See?”

“Well, that was a waitress. She has to be nice because of her tip.”

“Okay, let’s go to a store after this and you can say it in front of a customer,” I said. I could already see she was being reluctant, so I suggested an adult novelty store.

“I don’t think you guys can even get in one because you have to be eighteen to enter.”

“Let’s try, slut!”

“You can call me Misty, but not slut in public!!” she winced and looked around to see if anyone noticed. If they did, no one cared. She never sucked the breadsticks like a dick, offered a BJ, or did any of the things we fantasized about. It was still nice to get out of the house.

Once at the car, I insisted that Misty raise her skirt when she sat in the car. It was starting to get dark and I was standing in front of the door so she was relatively protected from any outsider seeing her. I clipped some of the alligator clips to her pussy lips.

“OW!!” she yelped in pain after each clip was attached to her labia.

“Stay just like that, and keep your hands on top of your head while we drive.”

“What did I do wrong, Sir?” she asked as I shut the door. I wished she had done something I could punish her for.

“You like that, right?”

“Kind of, yes,” she admitted.

“That’s not a punishment. That’s how we want you to ride.”

“Not every time, right?”

“Nope, but it’s dark and no one will see you like that.”

“I can’t believe I am doing this,” Misty admitted with chagrin. Hope started up the car and followed the GPS to “Adam and Eve’s,” a nearby adult novelty store. I’d seen it many times but had no interest in going inside.

“If you need stuff like this, just get it on Amazon,” Hope suggested.

“What’s the fun in that? Misty is going get to try some things on.”

“May I remove the alligator clips before we go in?” she asked.

I looked, and her labia was turning red and it looked painful. “We’ll remove them when we get inside,” I assured her. She made an impatient noise and groaned. I allowed her to pull her skirt down before she got out of the car and we walked up to the store.

“They may not let you in,” she warned us.

I expected to see some bouncer at the door taking IDs. It wasn’t that kind of place, though. It was a very basic retail store, with rows of old pornographic DVDS, magazines and some crusty booths in the back.

There was a heavy-set woman sitting at the cash register who seemed indifferent. She looked up at us, and back down at the register. There was only one dirty old man in the back of the store. He was bald and looked like a regular. The strange customer had shifty eyes and a ferret face.

“I can’t believe we got in,” Misty whispered as we started looking around.

“I can’t believe anyone still watches DVDs,” Trent picked up one at random. The title was midget Prego black gangbang 12. “There were eleven other DVDs of pregnant midgets being gang banged by black guys?”

We laughed at the idea of such a specific niche fetish having enough of a following to make eleven of them. There were several bondage DVDS, etc. My mom picked up one. “Pony Girl Whores”.

“Do they have sex with ponies?” she asked as she looked at the pictures on the case. Two blonde girls with blue eyes might have been sisters or even twins because they looked so similar on the cover. They had bit gags, and leather harnesses that went around their tits but didn’t cover their bright pink nipples. They wore elaborate leather boots with high heels. They also had long, slender tails hanging from their ass that looked like horse’s tails. It was fairly obvious that they had been stuffed in their butts.

“I don’t think they have sex with ponies. I think they ARE ponies, and they get trained.”

“How is that sexy?” Misty held the case like it would bite her or shock her.

“I think it’s about the discipline and obedience. The women high-stepping, trotting, canter, being pulled on a lunge line and trained. We could try it some time.”

“Where? The yard? I am sure Jerry would love that,” she snickered. “How does it get them off?”

“You’d have to try it and find out,” I said.

We were several rows away from the cashier, but the store was nearly empty and sound carried. “The bondage stuff is in the back. We’ve got gags, anal beads, dildos, everything.”

Misty blushed. I took her hand and led her back to the back area. There was a hallway with old video booths where you could watch DVDs. There was another area with hard core sex toys, paddles, bullwhips, gags shaped to look like dildos, elaborate collars.

Hope gravitated toward some of the more ornate collars and began to look with interest.

“I can’t afford this stuff,” she recoiled in horror at the prices.

I assured her that I’d buy her something. “Consider it an early Mother’s Day gift.”

Misty frowned, but she seemed amused by the joke. She said that it all looked really expensive. “What did you have in mind, Sir?”

“Oh, it’s sir when I am buying you something?”

“No, in here, I am not as worried about it,” she explained that we could be more lax with rule five in the adult novelty store.

“Lift your dress, and let’s check on your clips, Slut.”

Misty looked around in all directions. We were inside the BDSM booth and there was a full length red curtain blocking the door. Effectively it was just my brothers, sister, her and me.

“What if that weird guy comes in here, Sir?” she was looking around, darting her eyes from side to side and genuinely seemed to be concerned she’d be found out. To me, the guy was a straight up creep and his opinion of us meant nothing to me. I think Misty was just trying to avoid getting into any sort of confrontation.

“I am sure he’d be excited to see your big beautiful ass,” I squeezed her cheeks under her dress, and smacked her ass.

“I don’t want to get us kicked out,” she ignored the slap and still seemed uncertain.

“What if we do?” I shrugged. “It’s just a store.”

She looked around again. Checked the curtain and saw that the bald man was just lurking around the store and he wasn’t anywhere nearby.

She stood in the center of the small booth and lifted her skirt up above her waist to reveal her shaved pussy. Black Stubble was already starting to sprout on the sides. Her sexy ass crack was completely exposed. I squatted down and rubbed my finger on her pussy. I pulled the clips, let them snap once in her labia to give her another quick bite and then removed them.

“Thank you, Sir,” she said as she dropped her skirt back down and sighed.

“I didn’t say you could drop your skirt! Lift your skirt, Take your top down.”

Misty blushed and looked around again to see if anyone was watching from the door to the backroom we were in. I smacked her face.

“Not in public, sir!” she seethed and held her face. Misty obediently pulled the spaghetti straps down the way she did in the car when she sat topless in the mornings, and revealed her tits. Her nipples were already getting hard. She lifted her skirt as well.

“Good slut, No bra, I like your titties to be free and natural,” I flicked the nubs of her tits. “Here, let me help you get those nipples hard.” I let the clips bite into her nips. Misty writhed in pain and suppressed a scream. “Hands behind your back. Follow us around the store.”

“Not out in the main area, Sir.” She begged.

Hope turned around and noticed Misty was topless. She looked disappointed. “You guys are ridiculous,” she said before asking if she could have a collar that caught her eye. It was blue and made of brocade lace.

“How much is it, Ma’am?”

Hope hadn’t even checked before you asked. She turned, lifted the price tag and blithely announced “55 dollars.”

“That’s a lot!”

“You took my collar. You should give me another,” Hope suggested sourly.

“You gave it to me, and that collar is a bit rich for me, Hope. Maybe next time?”

I liked that there might be a next time in this raunchy store. It seemed like a place that was in a perpetual time loop from the 1980s. It had this really old school pervert feel to it – the kind of guys that wear trench coats to flash their dicks in public and call people to breathe heavy on the phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.