Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

The next few days passed by in the blink of an eye. We were getting increasingly more comfortable with my mother’s daily routine, not as a pet or mother – but something in between. She was conversational, breezy, and laughed a lot, just like always.

She went to work, took care of the bills, and did most (if not all) of the housework.

Misty just frequently did it in the nude while we followed, slapping her butt and sticking a dildo up her ass.

She remarked at breakfast that she’d been applying K-Y jelly to her asshole in the morning and after she got home from work, and now most of her food tasted that way. We had been sticking French fries and bits of food up her ass and then feeding it to her while she was bound at the table.

“Here, let me give you something to wash it down with,” Trent said as he produced a glass of piss.

Misty made a face as she chugged it at the kitchen table. She didn’t particularly enjoy the taste of pee, but she seemed to be getting used to it, and she never refused. I think, technically, she could tell us no when she wasn’t a house pet.

She did tell us no to a few things, but for the most part, she was usually pretty open-minded about obeying us, even during the week when she really didn’t have to do what we said. We made her crawl around lick our feet and masturbate in front of us pretty frequently. We were saving the more hardcore stuff for the weekend.

Trent had a favorite black dildo that he liked to just set on my mom’s chair without saying anything. He’d set it upright so that it was wobbling on the base. When Misty saw it, even if she was wearing clothes, she would sigh and look for his grinning face. “Sit on it, Sir?”

“Up your ass, please.”

“Well, at least you said please this time.”

Misty would spend about five minutes painfully packing her ass with that dildo, and by the time she was done, her pussy was squirting down her thighs, and she looked frustrated, but she could get 8 inches packed into her fudge. Then she’d sit in the chair and eat dinner with us or watch TV.

Life was good; things were great. Even Hope seemed to accept the new arrangement a little more each day. She still fired off little snarky comments, but they were fewer and usually directed at us and not her mother. I think she secretly admired Misty’s tenacity to get up and do this every day with us.

Misty could have quit at any time, and yet she rarely, if ever, got punished because she always followed the rules. We all knew them by heart now, even Hope. We hadn’t added any in several days.

It was disappointing not to punish my mom because that was fun as well. However, it was kind of cool because the house ran harmoniously and efficiently even though we had these naughty expectations of her.

The one thing that was still hard to get used to was that we could jerk off on her. I felt a little bad about asking, but she never seemed to mind. She almost acted like it was a chore that needed to be completed, like taking out the trash. She knew we got horny, too, and needed relief.

My brothers and I probably masturbated to completion in the common areas at least twice a day.

We gave Misty permission to play with herself or sometimes simply told her to do it at least six times a day. The difference was that we didn’t let her have an orgasm. We were trying to keep her at the edge and horny so that by Friday, she’d be down to do anything we wanted.

We were in the kitchen waiting for Misty to finish cooking dinner on Thursday. She was making a delicious ham steak that smelled like bacon and some green beans and mashed potatoes. Misty was really taking her time with cooking because now it was almost a daily ritual to watch her cook and molest and tease her while she finished.

I stood up and unzipped my pants. “Uh-oh, Misty. Here comes his flappy wang-dang-dangle,” Hope commented sarcastically.

Misty regarded me as I walked over to her. There were times we had jerked off on Misty without asking, but technically, I was supposed to ask her permission. “Do you mind if I jerk off on you?”

“Can it be on my back or ass, please, Sir?” Misty offered her bare ass and bent over the kitchen stove. She was naked with only high heels and her collar.

I started to masturbate while she cooked. I was still getting used to doing this in front of Hope and my brothers. It felt like everyone was watching me.

“I can’t wait for the weekend!” Misty ignored what I was doing and addressed all of us. “Would you mind tying me up in the garage again?”

“We can do that tonight if you want to get started early,” I said as I pumped my cock. Mom reached into her mouth, grabbed a little spit, and put it on my cock with just a touch. She had done that occasionally before.

“That’s so dry! I don’t know how you can find that enjoyable,” Misty observed me while I masturbated. “We can’t do it tonight. I’ve got to go shopping, and I was going to give everyone a surprise!”

“You’ll go back to wearing clothes in the kitchen?” Hope asked sardonically.

Misty stuck her tongue out at Hope. “Hey, I’ve seen your room, young lady. You better be glad that I can’t quit, or the mess you left me would have made me consider it,” she joked facetiously. “I didn’t sign on to be your maid, and I am not naked at EVERY meal,” she added.

“What’s the surprise?” I said as I spread my mother’s ass crack with one hand while stroking with the other. She still had a beautifully huge a-hole that reminded me now of a target. I wanted to paint a bullseye right on her dark sphincter.

“I get paid tomorrow, so I thought we could stop by a novelty shop and maybe pick out some new toys for the weekend and then go to dinner?”

“Olive Garden?” my brothers and I collectively begged.

She smiled and reminded us that rule five prevented us from teasing her in public. “We MAY go there, but I am not going to offer to blow the waiter.”

“Can we dress you how we want?” James asked.

Misty seemed flattered but reluctant, although not quite as reluctant as she was when we originally broached the idea of showing her off in public.

“I am not your Barbie doll to dress and undress how you please, Sir,” Misty reminded him. “I will wear my collar and something sexy, though. How is that?”

“The heels?” Trent asked enthusiastically. He was as big a fan of my mother’s shapely calves when she wore heels as I was.

“Yes,” she clicked her heels together, and her tits bounced as she did. There was something very provocative about the way her body parts jiggled when she snapped to attention. I was asking if we could go right after dinner and start to cum. I was caught halfway through as I shot all over her right butt cheek.

Everyone laughed because I make funny faces when I cum – almost everyone does. My thighs tightened, and my toes curled, and I squirted every last drop out of my dick.

“You got some all over the floor,” she giggled like an airhead. She didn’t stop cooking. “I am going to shake, shake, shake it off,” Misty began singing the Taylor Swift song of the same name and shaking her rump as if she was trying to get the cum I just deposited on her backside to fly off.

“You can eat it,” I said as I wiped my dick on the back of her thigh, zipped my pants, and sat down to catch my breath.

“I have to eat it, or I can eat it?” she asked me to clarify.

“Have to,” I was still catching my breath and offered a brevity of words.

“Then say that, please,” she said as she dipped a finger into the dimple on her hip and licked my semen clean off of it.

“Can you NOT do that while you prepare my food?” Hope groaned. She’d complained about it before.

“Sorry, I HAVE To eat it, and it’s much better when it’s warm and not dry,” Misty was not particularly concerned about Hope’s reaction.

I’d reached the conclusion, and perhaps the others did as well, that Hope was a curmudgeon who liked to complain but didn’t really expect anything to change. She protested things but not enough to actually stop watching or refuse to eat the food my mom prepared. I think she was just as fascinated by this new arrangement as the rest of us and wanted to see just how far things would progress as a fly on the wall.

“Lick the drops off the floor,” I said through heavy breaths while I recovered. It wouldn’t be the first time.

“After I set the table, okay?”

I nodded. My mom licked my jizz off her butt and finished preparing the food. She noted that she could already taste the difference between the three of us. “I think if you blindfolded me, I’d be able to identify you based on taste and thickness.”

“What about our pee?” Trent asked.

“No, pee is pee. In fact, every day, it’s a little different. Sometimes it tastes like stale Cheerios, and that isn’t too bad, but sometimes it is so vile I can’t get it down.”

“What are you, though?” Trent asked.

Misty snickered as she rubbed some of my cum on her teeth like she was savoring it. “A dirty toilet girl, sir?”

“A full toilet?” Trent seemed excited.

“Urinal, you know what I mean, sir.”

“You said it; no takebacks!” I teased and pointed out that terminology was important.

“I am not ready for that, Yet, Sir. I’ve been doing some things I never thought I’d do before. I’d imagine you guys have pretty much ruined me to date a guy now, anyway. I doubt he’d be kinky enough to keep up with me.”

“You belong to us now, so there is no dating a guy,” I reminded her.

“Thank God, I hated dating. Going out and pretending to be interested in them while they pretend to be interested in you, and you both know you are hard-up and lonely and don’t really give a fuck what state they grew up in,” she let out a short wistful laugh as she began setting the table.

“What will we do when we turn 18 and move away?” Trent asked. It was a question I didn’t really want an answer to or a discussion I didn’t want to have.

“I guess cut me in three halves and take me with you?” she remarked.

“I get the ass-half,” Trent said as he stuck a finger up her asshole. She pursed her lips and opened them to form a perfect circle in surprise. “Ooh, you kind of touched my tra-la-la-la that time,” she said to indicate that the touch shocked her but also abruptly turned her on.

“Oh god, you are going to get Misty started, and then we won’t go shopping,” Hope complained.

“No, we are out of a lot of groceries, and I don’t want to have to run out when the guys have me as a house pet.”

“Actually, that may be fun!” we suggested. My mom predictably brought up rule five.

“We could still chain your tits to the steering wheel, and you could wear something street-legal when we get to the store?” I assured her. We hadn’t made her drive us to the school naked in several days.

“Street legal to you would be a thong and two band-aids, which is what you wanted me to wear to mow the yard!”

“Just the front yard; you’d do the back yard totally naked.”

“Oh no, Jerry is out there almost night and day. Any time I come home, he’s always watching, hoping to see a flash of my titty,” Misty complained.

“Then flash him and give him a nice, long look, let him get it out of his system, satisfy his curiosity, and then you won’t have to constantly worry about what he MIGHT see.”

Misty didn’t argue. She simply frowned. She had the food on the table, so she went down on all fours, stuck her ass up toward me, and began licking up my cum. Misty’s face seemed so content – like she was down in her element even though the service she was performing for me was so degrading.

“Stay down there, “Trent insisted. He inserted a warm green bean into her asshole long way and then inserted another.

“Trent! That’s going to take forever to come out! I keep finding macaroni and other things you guys shoved up my ass. Please don’t stick things all the way inside me,” she said.

Trent obliged by slipping a third green bean into his mother’s butt and then feeding it to her.

“Can one of you come around and just feed me without making this a whole ordeal? It’s going to take forever this way,” Misty seemed more concerned about the amount of time it would take to feed her one morsel at a time after dipping it into her anus than she was the discomfort or humiliation.

It may have seemed almost comical, but Misty was a complex person, and she had already accepted we could feed her like this if she was naked.

Our rules were not very complex, but they also were sort of ill-defined. Technically, Misty could have refused what we were doing to her. However, she often made it seem like she had no choice but she’d prefer we do something else. I liked it that way, but I knew there might come a time when our rules would be tested, and she’d want to refuse something she had every right to refuse, and we’d feel like she was being defiant.

It might become a test of wills, but I was prepared to cross that bridge when and if we ever came to it. For now, I joined James kneeling in front of her, stuffing her mouth with bits and pieces of ham she had cut up. We liked to pack her cheeks like a chipmunk and make her chew it all. James also liked to rub ham steak on her pussy and feed that to her as well.

My brother Trent was behind my mom, and James and I had taken the food plate to feed her face. He began to tickle her sides furiously, which caused Misty to break out into hysterical laughter. I loved her face when she laughed. She started begging for him to stop. “Guys, I’ve got to pee, and I can’t hold it! Please don’t tickle me! Oh god, let me go pee! Please!”

Except it sounded like “Mrrmrfttth marrow, teeth!! Pweez!!” as bits of ham and spit sprayed out of her mouth uncontrollably.

“Get the bowl,” Trent commanded. James was already at the cabinet retrieving a big white popcorn bowl we used for my mother to piss in. James flashed a look over his shoulder at Trent to suggest he not start barking out orders at him. We worked together, and I also tried to watch my tone and not treat my brothers like my minions.

Misty spit out a lot of the food we packed into her mouth as she tried unsuccessfully to contain her uncontrollable giggles. I picked up the bits she spit out off the floor and fed them back to her. Misty didn’t fight me. She laughed and chewed up her food. Her hair was falling down in her face as she maintained the humiliating position and let me feed her in the front. At the same time, Trent continued tickling Misty from the rear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.