Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

It may sound unbelievable, but other than some occasional ass-grabbing and hair-yanking, dinner was primarily casual and relaxed. The conversation was light and full of chuckles as we discussed almost anything except our rules and new relationship. It was as if we were settling into our roles.

This new dynamic in our house was very exciting, but I didn’t feel compelled to out-slap my brothers and make the dinner a constant torment for my Mother. In fact, I was frequently worried that, at some point, she’d just get worn out and ask us to stop. I would have reached a breaking point a long time ago. I wasn’t just concerned she’d quit. I felt sorry for her. She was usually a good sport about it all but there were times I could tell she wanted to smack the snot out of one of us.

We all knew the rules existed, but we put the discussion aside and just lived in the playful moments of slapping titties and laughing. The rules certainly existed but in the background and not as a regular part of the activities. No one stopped to check them. No one called foul. It was becoming a casual thing we started to see as an ongoing, all the time activity.

Mom laughed about finally getting to sit down at the dinner table once. We joked about replacing the seat of her chair with a dildo, and she laughed right along with that as well. My brothers and I fed her by hand a few times, but for the most part, it was a largely typical family dinner like anyone would have.

I found myself thinking of her more as “mom” and not as Misty when my Mother wore clothes. She was more “herself” as I knew her. When she became our house pet, I felt like I was on equal footing with her in some ways.

I know we were the boss of her, but we weren’t just teenage boys bossing around a woman twice our age. She treated us like adults, and she never did that as “mom.” It’s hard to explain, but there was a sort of validation in how she had an open and honest discussion about expectations with us today.

The next morning, she reported to the kitchen in the shorts without her top. I joked that I wasn’t sure if that qualified her as nude or clothed for purposes of our rules.

“I think clothed, Sir,” she giggled a response and then realized she had simply forgotten to undress and started stepping out of her shorts. “Wake up and SMELLLL The pussy, boys,” she joked as if she had a really raunchy smell, but she didn’t.

I didn’t get up right away and started playing with her body. However, while she was frying up some ham, I came up behind her and grabbed her. I wrapped my arms around Misty’s stomach and squeezed her.

“Oh, what’s this? Some new form of torture?” she cooed and luxuriated in my hug. Misty wasn’t reacting to a potential lover. She was enjoying the affection. She pushed her butt against my body and leaned backwards into me. I felt like we were somewhere in between sexual partners and a mother/son relationship, but I couldn’t define it.

“No, same old torture,” I slipped a finger right up her ass without resistance and twisted it. Then I grabbed a fistful of my Mother’s hair, yanked her head back, and stuffed an egg long-ways in her mouth. “Hold this, slut!”

My mother’s eyes went wide, but she didn’t’ cry foul when she felt my finger enter her rectum.

“You should have cracked the egg over the slut’s head,” Trent chuckled.

“Yeah, rub it all over her head,” James got out of his chair to come do precisely that. Trent came with him.

Misty took the egg she was sucking on out, held up a hand, and backed up. “Guys, guys, don’t get egg all over me and the floor, please! We don’t have a lot of time, and I need to make breakfast!” she begged and tried to de-escalate their energy as they came for by the stove. She could have simply told us no, but she seemed intent on letting us do it if we insisted.

My mother popped the egg back into her mouth and continued to suck on it. It was surreal and kind of intoxicating to watch her let us make the decision.

I liked that because I hadn’t explicitly told my Mother that she had to keep the egg there until I took it out. She could have just as easily put it to the side. I liked this arrangement through the week because we didn’t just boss her around like on weekends .2

Misty lowered her hand and returned to the stove, safe in the knowledge that she had convinced the guys to see reason. James grabbed her from behind and held both of her arms. Trent reached up to her mouth, yanked her head back, cracked the egg across her nose. Misty held her mouth open even though she didn’t have to cooperate. She could have just as easily forced her mouth shut.

The egg yolk would have still run down her face but probably onto her body and face. Instead, she held her mouth open and let the entire contents of the cracked egg plop right into her mouth. Trent put a finger in Misty’s ass, but they let her arms go.

“Gross!” Hope exclaimed in disgust.

Misty opened her eyes wide in shock as the contents of the egg filled her mouth. She shook her head at them and gave them an annoyed “Boys will be boys” look while she swallowed. She turned her head and looked at them, stuck her wide tongue out, and showed them she had consumed it all and went back to cooking while Trent stood behind her and fingered her butt.

“If you had gotten egg everywhere, I would have kicked your ass,” she warned playfully.

“No, you wouldn’t have,” Trent teased.

“No, I wouldn’t, Sir,” Misty agreed in a deadpan manner.

“Hey, Mom, be my ventriloquist dummy,” Trent asked. He twisted one finger in her ass, reached under her freshly shaved pussy, and manipulated her pussy lips as if to operate his Mother as a ventriloquist doll.

“Who?” Misty looked around while ignoring her son’s playful fingers. She didn’t play along with his game. Instead, she seemed more annoyed about that than she did about the raw egg that they had just fed her. I should mention that I’d never seen Misty eat a raw egg before, and I was profoundly impressed that she didn’t gag on it. I would have.

“We really should have a rule where every time you call me Mom when I am naked, I get to fart in YOUR mouth,” Misty teased while bending forward, sticking her butt out, and sliding down his finger to the base of his knuckle. She was clearly joking – at least, I thought so. She was so casual about letting him touch her ass crack. “We can play your game later, Trent. I have to get this food prepared, and we have to get going. You can play with my butt, but please let me finish up.”

She wasn’t impolite, and Misty hardly seemed more than a little rushed as she asked to finish making our meal. If anything, Misty appeared serene and content with how things were working.

“Jesus, Mom. It’s rules one and two when you are not their little bitch. Just put your shorts on and tell the little ass-fiend that enough is enough,” Hope chastised her Mother for not simply taking control of the situation. I thought it was interesting that Hope didn’t go so far as to remind her this was all make-believe, and she could have just stopped if she wanted at any time. There was no compulsion to keep going other than our verbal agreement that we would.

“Misty knows we are going to be awarding indulgences, so every time she does more than she has to do, we take note.”

“I like being able to strip for breakfast. I never really thought about it, but it’s kind of fun, Sir,” Misty replied humbly.

“What would you get with an indulgence if you could, Misty?” Trent asked as he slowly slid his finger out of his Mother’s asshole.

“I don’t know, Sir,” Misty seemed genuinely to be unconcerned about the reward system. I would have had a short list of things I wanted to ask for by now. She almost seemed like she would rather not choose because she suggested, “Maybe I should make you guys pick for me the way you make me pick my own punishment.”

“I would pick that you get to take a whole week off of work and be a house pet for the entire time!!” Trent was the first to make a suggestion. He slid his dirty finger into Misty’s mouth, and she sucked it like she was cleaning pudding off of it.

She nodded with a polite bemusement but pointed out that she couldn’t afford to take off an entire week.

“I would let you take a three-day hotel trip to the beach,” James suggested.

“I can only imagine what crazy bikini you’d pick for me, Sir.”

“What bikini?” James laughed raucously that she’d be kept nude.

“I’d call a pizza delivery guy from Pizza Hut, Dominos, or Papa John’s and then let you take OUR pick of which one to invite in to play with you,” I suggested that we’d decide who she would fuck.

“Ooh, maybe all three?” Misty’s eyes twinkled mischievously as she joked like she was a horny nymphette.

“If you really want to fuck some funky teenage dweeb with acne that doesn’t wash his balls, why not just fuck the perverted three stooges over here,” Hope joked sarcastically that we were total losers. She wasn’t mean about it, but it came across as kind of mean.

“What about you, Hope. What indulgence would you pick for me if you could?” Misty was setting the table, and I and my brothers pulled her boobs and rubbed her thighs as she leaned over us to put down our food.

“I wouldn’t because I am not in this,” Hope insisted. She was often present when things went down with my Mother, but her wise-cracks had slowed down quite a bit. It did seem like she thought we were disgusting, but at the same time she continued to watch.

“I know, and I respect that, but if their indulgence wasn’t good enough for me, what would you pick for me? Hypothetically. You know what I like,” Misty gave Hope a warm smile.

“I don’t know you at all. I had no idea you were a cock-hound that would crave three total weirdos humping you,” Hope abruptly raised her voice and became upset. It seemed to me that she was over-overreacting.

“Oh, hon, I enjoy sex, and there is nothing wrong with it. We don’t get to have these bodies forever,” Misty pointed at hers and then felt her own pussy flaps and pulled them out like wings. “Use them up before they are gone. I am sorry for upsetting you. I didn’t know I’d enjoy this so much, but it’s really not as bad as you make it seem.”

“If it’s not bad, why do you turn pale as a ghost when they talk about anyone ACTUALLY finding out you are doing it with THEM?” Hope said.

Misty paused, and we left her body alone for a moment. My Mother didn’t answer the question. My Mother fell silent and served us breakfast while we talked very quietly.

In the car, on the way to work, Hope apologized. “I am sorry, Mom, and I do MEAN Mom. I think I was angry at Misty for taking you away from me.”

“Awww, now don’t make me pull this car over and GIVE YOU A BIG HUG,” Misty joked, pretending she might be angry and wanted to pull the car over to spank her daughter. “That was the sweetest thing. I am still your mom, and I am right here.”

“Yeah, well, sometimes it’s hard to tell because you let the guys walk all over you.”

“They don’t walk on me. They beat the snot out of me sometimes and smack my ass, but none of them have walked on me. I might really enjoy that if they do it right,” Misty joked.

“See? There you are making light of whatever I say, but if Master Michael were to speak, then you’d bow down and worship his mighty penis!”

My sister thought I had a mighty penis? I was strangely flattered. I didn’t feel so bad. She saw me jerking off with it.

“I am sorry, Hope. This is just new to me, and I feel super guilty that you are always angry with me. If I had my indulgence, I’d ask for four hours to go shopping with you and just hang out. No ass slapping, no dildos, just me and you.”

I looked at my brothers, and we didn’t need to talk to know what we all thought. I spoke for the group.

“We’ll give you two hours! But you also have to do two hours with some light ass slapping and rule one, and we go to dinner!”

“I don’t really have the money for that, Sir,” Misty admitted. She did seem really happy about the offer.

“You don’t have money for Olive Garden, but you do to go shopping?” I asked.

“We just window shop, you dweeb,” Misty laughed.

“Fine, I’ve got some money, and we’ll go out to eat one night. You two get THREE hours together tonight, and that’s my final offer!” I wasn’t being shrewd, controlling or manipulative. I just wanted my mom to have a “normal” time with her daughter. The guys felt the same way because they didn’t protest it.

“What’s the catch?” Hope seemed annoyed that our mom was being so accomodating

“No catch. She’s our property, and we want her to have fun and not be stuck in the house all day.”

I didn’t want to say it out loud, but the reason was evident. I was touched by my mom’s sentiment toward Misty, and I was, frankly, touched by Hope. She had been a little rude, but she wasn’t wrong about anything she had said.

“Okay, I’ll come home from work and change, and we can go out tonight. Just you and me,” Misty smiled enthusiastically.

“Chumley, Tuna, and Flounder can come along too if they really want to,” Hope offered. I think she felt she had to temper being actually nice with an insult. She had recently become so full of snark because she resented this situation that it was probably hard for her to turn it off.

I declined and said that I’d pull some money out of the bank and spring for Olive Garden later in the week.

“Oh god,” Misty blushed as she imagined the scenario where she would be eating breadsticks like a cock. “Just remember rule five!”

The day dragged on forever, and I was glad to get home. I wasn’t looking forward to my mom being gone for a few hours, but it was necessary for her to take a break, and good for Misty to get some one on one time with our sister.

When I got home, I was surprised that my Mother wasn’t home from work when at her usual time. Hope wasn’t either, and I texted them both. I was worried. Hope texted back that they were out shopping.

I had a choice. I could get pissy and aggravated, perhaps even order my mom home. “Have a good time; remind Mom she only has three hours,” I texted back.

“Remind her yourself,” Hope answered.

A few minutes later, my mom texted. “Sorry, Sir. We are just hanging out and having fun. I know to be home on time, or it’s my ass!”

I was so proud and so happy. I felt like just getting a text like that was an accomplishment. I wrote several replies but never sent them. They either felt too sappy or like I was trying to put on airs. “You better be!” followed by a hand waving an emoji of a peach to simulate spanking. The tone of voice was missing, and none of my responses would have really felt right.

My brothers and I made our own dinner and killed time while we waited for her to arrive. We talked a little about plans for her for the weekend. We casually discussed the ways we planned to tease her at home. All of us alluded to taking her place. James wanted to take her on a walk to the park and tie her to a copse of trees nude and see how she reacted. Trent wanted to make her run behind his bicycle in a thong. I wanted to take her to dinner and have her blow the waiter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.