Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

The kissing only lasted about 20 seconds, but it was enough to establish that it was French Kissing. I had both of my wet hands out of her pussy and mouth, and I was holding her tightly in a lover’s embrace.

I quivered a little when I realized there was no way I could take back what I had just done. My mother pulled away and squirmed out of my reach. She was panting and trying to catch her breath as her tummy rose and fell rapidly.

“I asked to cum, not to be farted on, titty fucked, made to eat ass, and then frenched!” she declared angrily wiped her face a little, and noticed the semen. “Oops, you’ve got some of your brother’s DNA on your lips, Sir” she reached out with a bemused expression and told me she wasn’t’ sure if that belonged to Trent or James.

I quickly wiped my mouth and called for mouthwash. I wasn’t kidding, but the others thought my reaction was a joke and laughed. It was good because it did help deflate things.

“You wanted to cum? Did you have an orgasm?” I asked.

“My head is still spinning and my pussy is still pumping,” she rubbed her pussy, and felt her clit up a little. “Can I rub it out, please?”

I gave her permission to play with herself, and took note how Misty rubbed her clit in a slow, small semi-circle.

“We talked about so many things you could do to me tonight, but none of those things were mentioned,” she gagged a little as she wiped her mouth and shivered.

“Are you going to eat the cum I dropped on your face?” James asked unapologetically.

“Not unless you tell me, Sir. You might want me to wear you for a little while,” she said.

“Clean your face with your finger and eat every bit of it,” James insisted.

“Yes, Sir,” she said.

“So, we can’t fart in your mouth?” Trent asked with a disappointed tone.

“I would prefer not, especially if you are trying to get me off,” Misty responded like that should be common sense.

“You did tell us to go wild, and do what we wanted, and not what you wanted,” I reminded her.

“I said that?” she seemed to have forgotten. “I didn’t mean quite that much. Everything else was okay, but please don’t fart directly into my mouth, or make me lick your asshole, or French kiss you. I suppose you can titty fuck me if you really want to,” she decided.

“Can I sit on your face?” Trent asked.

“You are supposed to want girls to sit on YOUR face, but yes, you can sit on my face when I am your house pet. If I am not, I’d prefer that you ask, please.”

“How about sucking your nipples?” Trent asked for confirmation that had been alright. It was a bit late now, since he had already done it.

“You sucked on my nipples?” she felt her tits as if trying to reconcile why they were a little wet with her son’s spit.

“Yeah, did you like it?”

“I didn’t notice, to be honest. I was too busy getting double fisted!” she looked impressed with me. “no kissing with tongue, please,” she blushed as she asked.

“Sorry, “I apologized. Misty was still my mom after all and there was no point in being a dick.

“No need to apologize, I think I pulled you to me, just please don’t do that again. It shouldn’t have happened. You are the only one who didn’t cum. Do you need release?”

“Yes,” I replied. I was embarrassed to say yes. My brothers had seen my cock when I masturbated in front of them briefly a few days earlier to make a point.

“Where would you like to put it?” she asked as she licked up some of the cum from her chin.

“Your face,” I said.

“Go ahead, hit me with your best shot, Michael,” she offered to let me shoot my cum all over her and held her mouth open wide. She darted her tongue around inside her mouth, and I could see the tonsils in the back of her throat as I stroked my nut.

“Hey, I thought we couldn’t jerk off in your mouth?” Trent sounded genuinely disappointed. Only minutes earlier, we probably wouldn’t have thought we could whip our dicks out at all in front of our mother.

“I’ll let you shoot for the target! If you want me to spread my cheeks or legs and let you look at it while you stroke, that’s fine too. Just as long as you don’t actually cum inside of my mouth! I know you are thinking about it, and I am going to end up eating it anyway,” Misty explained seemingly at peace with the new rule.

“You are going to wear my jizz on your face for dinner, Misty,” I assured her. Misty smiled lustily while I called her a cum-face whore.

“Give it to me, Michael! Cum for me,” she coaxed me lustily, while laying back on her shoulders, and looking up with her mouth open.

Hope chose that precise moment to walk in on us. “Oh my god, are you whacking off on Misty?” she rolled her eyes in disgust.

“Yeah, but not in her mouth,” I sneered. I was deep in concentration and Hope just broke it by reminding me that this was an incredibly perverse thing to do. I needed to cum so badly though. I could relate to how my mother would sometimes agree to anything just to reach that state of euphoric bliss from a really powerful orgasm.

“Oh, that changes everything! Why didn’t you say so? Carry on,” Hope replied sarcastically. She was right, of course. We were crossing taboo lines left and right – what would one more matter? I felt there had to be SOME line since we were blood related but it was all blurring together.

“Don’t like it, Don’t watch,” James defended me and suggested Hope should leave.

Misty blushed and held her mouth slightly less open as she began to grow reluctant about what we were doing out in the open. I slapped her face and told her to hold her mouth wider – and she did!

Hope left, and I spooged all over my mother’s pretty face. I almost got some in her mouth, but she was far enough away that most of it landed on her tits. I felt drained but satisfied as I helped her to her feet.

“Wow, that took a long time. No wonder Hope kept checking on us,’ Misty realized it was after 7pm and we hadn’t ate dinner. “I am going to invoke my right to wear clothes, if that is okay?” she asked us.

We didn’t have any problem with it.

“You guys kind of bent my Froot Loop with that last orgasm,” Misty complimented us for giving her a wild thrill, but at the same time seemed to have found it strange. “I’ll be thinking about that one for a long while tonight,” she admitted while bending over and picking up her clothes.

“Is it okay to shower first? I’m sweaty and coated in cum.”

She was ASKING us and not TELLING us what she was going to do. I liked this new arrangement very much. Just the fact that Misty offered us a choice on what we wanted was a sign we were truly in control.

I felt generous. “Go take your shower, but wear heels to dinner!” I smacked her on her bare ass one more time.

“Oh? You can tell me what to wear at home now, too?” Misty giggled playfully without rejecting my instructions.

“We didn’t talk about it,” I reminded her.

“There was a lot of things that we didn’t talk about, but you are stuck with me now. No refunds, no returns,” Misty stuck her tongue out sourly and made a cute face at the same time. She meant no refund on HER – after her oath to be owned by us. Technically, we hadn’t made the same oath but I felt a sense of obligation to honor it none the less.

Misty ran off to shower, presumably leaving her bathroom door open in case any of us wanted to come in and molest her while she cleaned up.

I sat down and scrawled down the rules. I assumed Trent and James either went to wash up themselves, or they did go into Misty’s bathroom to playfully pull her hair and yank her tits while she tried to soap herself down. According to rule one, they weren’t supposed to go overboard – just casually touch and slap.

I put together the next iteration of rules from the discussion.

RULES FOR ALWAYS – SEVEN DAYS A WEEK

1. The guys can casually tease Misty for any reason at home, no matter what she is wearing. Misty can never refuse to be teased. Teasing can include:

One or two casual swats or slaps with hands, paddles. Misty does not have to count them out loud.

Poking, pinching, tapping, pulling, flicking anywhere on the body except the face, and verbal teasing.

On the face, the nose, tongue, and ears are fair game. Hair pulling is fine.

Playful punches and kicks to the ass or tummy are fine.

Face slapping is allowed only when Misty is nude and only on the sides of the face, never the center.

Teasing may never include cutting the skin, punching hard, kicking hard, ripping the hair all the way out (including body hair), or sticking anything in Misty’s pussy or asshole. No Farting in the mouth, French kissing or licking Misty’s tits and pussy.

While Misty is nude: Her labia (pussy lips) can be pulled, stretched, and pinched, clit can be pinched or flicked but not masturbated by the guys. Her asshole can be touched and spit on but not stretched open.

2. If Clothes are on during meals at home, Misty may sit and feed herself normally. The guys can offer to hand feed her, but she doesn’t have to eat it. If she is alone, even on weekends, she can sit and eat as she pleases.

If clothes are off during meals, Misty may not sit. She is to either stand with her palms flat on the table, her hands tied up, or hold her ass cheeks apart in the guy’s direction. If there is time at the meal, Misty must go round robin around the table, offer her body for a spanking, and count 10 swats before moving to the next person. The guys are OBLIGATED to give ten good swats and take no longer than 5 minutes each time it is their turn.

3. Misty can be nude in her room or bathroom and not be treated like a house pet. She MUST leave her door open at all times because she is NOT permitted to play with herself without permission. Her Toys will remain privileges and never be stored in her room.

4. House Pet: Misty has no choice but to participate. She must abide by the additional rules from the moment she gets home from work on Friday until she drops the guys off at school at school on Monday.

Long Weekend: If there is a long holiday on Friday, the weekend technically starts on Thursday after she gets home from work. If the holiday extends to Monday, she must continue as House Pet until she drops the guys off at school on Tuesday.

5. No teasing in public rule. No plucking, pinching, poking, stroking, spanking, and definitely don’t call me Misty in public. All of the other rules are suspended when there are guests at the house. (Mom’s old friend rule)

6. The boys will never lock Hope or Misty out of the house again. Misty MUST come to the back door and strip to be allowed in the house when the boys are home. Hope can use the front door. Misty must submit to an inspection when she enters the house and will be punished if she is wet and didn’t have permission in advance to have done something to turn herself on.

Misty must immediately put her collar on, even if she plans to put on clothes. She does not have to ask permission to get dressed when she is not a house pet.

7. Misty may ask to be permitted to go on a date and have sex with men from one to three times a month. If she brings them home over the weekend, rule five does not apply, and she will be honest with them. If she brings them home on the weekday, then rule five applies, and she may shut her bedroom door. She can be told what sex acts she is limited to and is expected to accommodate that on the honor system, but that is entirely up to her partner as well.

8. If Misty is nude, it is preferable (but not required) to avoid calling her Mom. Any other name is fine. She is permitted to call the guys Sir and Hope Ma’am, but it is also not required unless she is a house pet.

9. Whenever Misty is with the guys, she is a vulgar toilet whore who has to refer to her body and bodily functions in the most graphic and obscene ways.

“Hard Limits Rule”

10. The guys can never, under any circumstances, fuck Misty or make her suck their cocks.

Misty will not be providing handjobs or having sex with men OR women in front of my daughter under ANY circumstances. The only thing she will do with strangers in front of Hope is the same thing she does with the guys at home.

Misty can be ordered to sexually gratify any consenting partner or engage in activities she would normally do with the guys as a punishment.

Misty can ASK to be permitted to sexually gratify any consenting partner or engage in activities she would normally do with the guys as an indulgence.

11. At home, If she is not a House-Pet they may ask to jerk off on her (but not in front of Hope). She will lick it off of her body. They can jerk off anywhere on her except for in her eyes, mouth, asshole or pussy. They may cum ON any other part of her body. If she is a House Pet, they may jerk off on her at any time (except in front of Hope). The same rules apply to where they can cum and if she will eat it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.