Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

My mother was overcome with emotion. A tear of joy ran down her cheek as she tried to contain herself. Misty stood and hugged us. “Guys, I was terrified you’d think I was crazy! I don’t know how to explain what it meant to be asked these questions.”

I assured her that we would never abandon her and that we loved her. My brothers affirmed that, and we didn’t smack her ass or grab her tits or anything naughty while we held each other in a group hug. The fact that she was naked, and we weren’t made it a little awkward, but it was entirely platonic (even if her nipples pressed against my chest at one point).

“You do know that you would be punished in the future for standing up without permission during Reflection?” I half-joked.

She snickered and knelt back down in her position. “Okay, let’s get it out there. Let’s talk about your punishments and indulgences. I didn’t want to let you punish me, because I am your Mom, but now that you let me punish you, it’s only fair that you do it to me, right?”

“Right,” I agreed. The guys piped in now and then, but my mother and I were the ones who did most of the talking.

I had some fairly heavy-handed justice planned for her when I wrote my notes earlier that day. I was overcome with thoughts that now those harsh ideas may be out of place or to over the top to maintain. “Are you really sure you want to sign your ass over to us permanently?”

“This is kind of fun, and as long as it’s fair and fun, then fuck it, I was afraid I’d come up with a reason to stop in a week. I guess if you can kick my ass when I run out of steam or don’t follow the rules then I won’t have a reason to make excuses about stopping.”

“This isn’t one of your diets, we won’t let you, Mom!” Trent assured her. Misty giggled. My mom notoriously tried new fad diets and frequently gave up before giving them much of a chance to get started.

“There is still a chance you will want out, but you aren’t allowed. You could always disobey orders though and need to be taught a lesson in obedience. We’ll talk about punishments first,” I said. I had prepared some ideas, so I was ready to talk about that.

“I’ll be good, I promise,” she pouted.

“You already have by standing up. If this were not your first reflection, then you would be sentenced to an extra hour of being our pet. We are being lenient.”

“No.”

“What do you mean no? Don’t you want to hear the reasons why?” I was shocked at how abrupt my mother’s response was.

“Don’t care, Sir,” Misty seemed ready to stubbornly dig her heels in. I warned her that she was borderline disrespectful.

“Sorry sir, I can’t help my bitchy tone sometimes,” she smiled. “No, you can’t punish me with something I want to do. I’ll just be tempted to misbehave and stand up again,” she demonstrated by standing up. I smacked her tits. She giggled when I slapped her ass and reminded me that spankings wouldn’t work as punishments either.

I knew that. She returned to her kneeling position and waited for my next suggestion with a bemused expression on her face.

I assumed that giving us a hand job might be fun to her as well. I hadn’t written this down, but once again, I spontaneously started talking in the hopes that the words that came out of my mouth made sense to the others.

“Rule five,” I said.

“What about rule five, Sir?”

“Rule five is suspended when you fail to meet expectations, disobey or break a rule. The degree to which it is suspended is determined by the level of your infraction,” I said. I was shocked that I came up with that. It seemed brilliant.

Misty wasn’t intrigued or interested. However, she asked, “Okay, what would have happened if you were going to punish me for real for standing up earlier?”

“Who says we still won’t?” I teased. I had no intention of punishing her. It was an innocent mistake, but it was fun to tease my mother.

“There will be three levels of infractions, and that was a basic mistake. It was your first time making it, and you weren’t fully aware of the rules. You voluntarily chose to assume the appropriate position for Reflection.”

I was just making this up as I went.

“I still don’t understand, Sir,” Misty was clearly angling for a real example – which I did not have.

“In the case of basic infractions, whoever is witness to it can punish you. If it were a more advanced level two or three, we’d all have to talk about it as a sort of check and balance to make sure we were being fair to you and considered all the circumstances.”

Misty brightened when I used the words check and balance.

“I think an appropriate opportunity to learn you can’t stand during Reflection without permission, and demonstrate you are willing to face the consequences for your actions, would be...” I was running out of ideas and stalling.

“You have to decide what your own punishment is,” Trent smiled broadly as he added a suggestion. At first, I thought that was stupid.

Misty frowned as well.

“Yeah,” Trent continued. “What do you think your punishment should be if you knew it was going to violate rule five?”

“I don’t want to violate rule five,” Misty was in anguish. We reminded her that punishments weren’t supposed to be enjoyed and that she had already made it difficult to punish her because she enjoyed being teased and spanked.

“I guess drive to school tomorrow completely naked with clothes pins on my pussy lips, Sir?”

That was good – really good.

“We would listen to your proposed discipline and determine if we think it’s fair and fits the offense,” I said as I showed solidarity for my brother’s suggestion.

“But!” James chimed in. He seemed eager to contribute to the discussion and seemed to have a sudden bright idea. “We might give you a second option and make you choose! You could pick your idea, or one of ours!”

I wasn’t sure that I liked the idea. It seemed overly complex.

“Why wouldn’t I pick my own idea over one of yours, Sir?” Misty asked with a perplexed expression.

“I don’t know,” James was stymied. “You might suggest that your punishment is you have to go to Olive Garden with us tomorrow and eat only breadsticks and alfredo sauce. Now we are stuck with this lame-ass punishment that doesn’t really punish you at all.”

My brother may not have had a fully formed idea, but he certainly thought of a potential problem with making Misty suggest her own punishment that none of us considered. We were sort of brainstorming here, and it was fun and creative.

“If Misty suggested a punishment that wasn’t’ harsh enough, we could alter it so that she has to wear what we choose to Olive Garden, sit how we tell her, Put the Breadsticks all the way down her throat dripping Alfredo off the tip,” Trent painted a much more provocative scenario.

“If I suggested that punishment and made it too harsh,” Misty seemed intrigued. “As an example, could you make me blow the waiter at the end, would you alter it so that it wasn’t required?”

I was startled by my mother’s suggestion. It wasn’t because she had a fantastic idea. It was because she brought up being made to blow the waiter.

“Rule 10, you made us write that under no circumstances can we make you suck our cocks or fuck you in the ass or pussy,” I explained for the rest of us. I asked if that rule was suspended for punishments.

“I thought under no circumstances was pretty clear as a catch-all for every possible circumstance including punishment, Sir,” Misty answered diligently. “That’s YOUR dicks, but you guys can give me permission to suck other cocks for guys I like. I assumed that you could punish me by making me suck guys I don’t? is that too far?”

“I told my mother that she had a fair point and we hadn’t talked about sex, whore. You are a whore aren’t you?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Whose whore are you?”

“Yours, Sir.”

“What do whores do?”

“Fuck men for money?”

“Are you asking me what whores do, or telling me, Misty?”

“I am not comfortable turning tricks like a real hooker, Sir!”

“You would have for Doug? You fucked those two guys he brought over and drank their piss, let them cum in every hole and that’s something even we can’t do, right?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Did you know those guys?”

“No, Sir.”

“Did you invite them to come fuck you?”

“No, sir.”

“Did they ASK your consent before they fucked you while you hung in the garage?”

“No, sir.”

I had not planned any of this, but it was all clicking as I asked the questions.

“Are you on birth control, slut?”

Misty giggled and assured me that she was and that she was too old to be a mommy now.

“You aren’t a Mom right now. What is your name?”

“Misty, Sir.”

“Do you have any STD’s, Slut?”

She giggled and said she didn’t.

“We’ll keep your pussy clean, but we’ll also decide who you can fuck to keep you disease free. You can ask permission to fuck special people, but we can tell you to sit on any dick we want but our own.”

“How many guys are we talking about, Sir?”

“Did you ask how many dildos you are going to stick in your fat, gaping asshole every weekend?”

“No, sir,” Misty answered reluctantly.

The truth was that I had no idea. “The truth is, we don’t know how many, but if this was a level two punishment then you would be offering head to the waiter if he were a man, and to eat out the waitress if she were a woman.”

“Oh gosh,” Misty blushed.

“If you make us alter your punishment because your suggestion was underwhelming and inappropriately light, then we’ll intentionally bump it up a level of intensity,” I decided. The guys backed me up.

“What if I ask for way more than I deserve?”

“Then be prepared to commit to it, because we may call your bluff. However, we may be lenient, especially at first while we are all learning.”

“Can there be a maximum number of guys I have to be within a month, Sir?” Misty swallowed hard as if she were getting flustered and nervous.

“No.”

“I am not giving hand jobs, or having sex with men OR women in front of my daughter under ANY circumstances, Sir.”

“Agreed.

“Hard Limits Rule”

10. The guys can never, under any circumstances, fuck Misty or make her suck their cocks.

Misty will not be providing hand jobs, or having sex with men OR women in front of my daughter under ANY circumstances. The only thing she will do with strangers in front of Hope is the same thing she does with the guys at home.

Misty can be ordered to sexually gratify any consenting partner or engage in activities she would normally do with the guys as a punishment.

Misty can ASK to permitted to sexually gratify any consenting partner or engage in activities she would normally do with the guys as an indulgence.

I also quickly wrote up the dreaded “Rule 13” which would cover both heaven and hell, punishments and indulgences.

“Rule 13” on Punishment and Indulgences

Punishment: Misty can punish the guys individually by suspending them their role as her owner for up to two weeks depending on the gravity of the offense and how frequent. As non-owner, they may not participate or observe any of Misty’s session as a House Pet.

The Guys can punish Misty by determining the level of infraction based on gravity of offense, circumstances and how frequently she violated the rule. They will assign a number value from 1-3, with 1 being the lightest possible infraction.

Misty will suggest an appropriate punishment, and the guys will alter it if it is not appropriate to the offense. If it is too light they will bump it one level of intensity. If it is too severe of a response to the offense, then Misty should be prepared to commit to it to discourage bluffing. However, the guys may reduce the punishment to the appropriate level if they feel that is satisfactory.

The goal of punitive discipline is to teach a consequence to a certain type of unacceptable behavior and allow the offender to learn from the punishment. It is not simply to be cruel or overly restrictive, although it may seem that way.

Indulgences: Misty may offer an indulgence to the guys. An indulgence may be traded in for a hand job, or an hour with Misty as their personal pet for one hour (not while she is a Pet to the other guys). The guys may suggest some other form of compensation, but Misty is free to deny the request for any reason.

The guys can reward Misty with an indulgence. She may trade it to reduce a punishment by one level. She may also trade it for one hour of total suspension of all house rules if the guys approve. She may also customize her request on an individual basis, but the guys must agree to those terms as well.

The goal of indulgences is to reward positive behavior and encourage the whore’s appropriate selfless attitude and obedience.

“Who, I don’t remember going over the types of indulgences you can give me, Sir?”

“We didn’t, Slut. Do those work for you?”

“That’s very generous, but may I also ask that I can use an indulgence to request that you give me an orgasm without necessarily making me your house pet? Touching, fingers, etc.?

“Wouldn’t you want to be able to do it yourself?”

“Not particularly, I’ve had the opportunity to play with these all of my life,” Misty grabbed her grapefruit shaped tits and squeezed. “I don’t get excited and nervous when I touch myself.

I quickly added the line, “Misty may use an indulgence to request an hour of attempting to give her an orgasm.”

“Hey, I want my money back if you can’t do it in an hour,” she giggled.

I actually added the line “If Misty doesn’t reach orgasm, she doesn’t lose the indulgence.”

“Very generous.”

“I am very confident we won’t be returning your indulgence to you at the end of the session.”

“Damn,” Misty snapped her fingers as if she just regretted something. “ ... and I traded in my only indulgence to make sure that you won’t let me quit!”

“We could give it back to you if you really want it?” I offered somberly.

“No way! You are stuck with me now, Sir!! I am glad I made the trade! If I found out there is no maximum body count of men I have to be within a month, then I made have gotten cold feet again and wanted out!”

“How many times do you really think you’ll get punished in a month, Misty?” I asked.

“You can only make me have sex with other guys as a punishment?” Misty seemed pleasantly surprised.

I could have told her that we could make her fuck any cock, at any time, in any hole. Instead, I said that was right.

“You can ask us for permission, and if you use an indulgence, it’s automatic. We can ask you if you are willing to have sex with someone who is interested in having you. We can TELL you to do if we are disciplining you.”

“Oh, that’s very generous. I thought because you own my pussy, that I have to bend over and let any guy with three nickels to rub together EXCEPT for you three, Mac my cheese,” Misty delivered an amusing and colorful metaphor for sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.