Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

All day, I doodled about rules, scenarios, and ideas. One thing I kept dwelling on was an honor system. I could picture my brothers joking about jerking off “on her.” It was an intriguing idea, but I was concerned I may have been overthinking things as I doodled out my fantasy rules and scenarios.

How could this system work without trust? Misty was at work, and she COULD masturbate or fuck a guy, and we’d never be the wiser.

I even drew a chastity belt in the margins of my notebook and briefly thought about tying her pussy up in the mornings and releasing Misty when she got home. I felt a little guilty about my plans for my mother. This was all too delightful, and she had plenty of opportunities to refuse and hadn’t taken them.

I reflected upon her dialogue in the car today about ‘give and take’ and how she was concerned about balance. I made notes about ‘checks and balances’ that would ensure that everyone got something equally out of the experience. I also wanted to make sure we didn’t get burnt out and we also didn’t get bored with the routine.

We’d need to shake things up. I couldn’t imagine getting bored, but if these last six months, I might feel differently about meal times being a constant spectacle.

I couldn’t wait to get home to talk about all of this. The rules at first would have fit on a cocktail napkin. They were rudimentary. We’d evolved over the week to dynamically define our relative roles in the relationship. It was exciting and all new.

My mom texted me around lunch. “I am horny and bored, Sir.”

“Good, it will make you more excited to get home, Slut.”

“No, not today. We need to talk. Gotta go,” she wrote.

I wondered all day about the context of that. Had she received bad news at work? Had she gotten cold feet about what we were doing?

When she got home, she went to the backdoor and knocked. “I can’t undress. The neighbor can see!” she whispered as she scratched on the door.

“Hmm, I guess he’d get an eyeful of ass,” I said through the door. I was confident it would be alright. I checked. I had never spoken with our neighbor. He was in his late 60s, with gray hair, and wearing a Hawaiian shirt and long shorts. He appeared to be watering his hedges and performing some light gardening.

There was at least 40 feet between our back door and where he was working. He wasn’t standing there watching us.

“Strip, cunt! Or I’ll tie you to a tree in the backyard,” I insisted. I was bluffing. I had no intention of doing that.

“Can I use my indulgence to come in, Sir? I am going to put my clothes on right away,” she assured me.

“Are you sure you want to use it for that, Misty?”

“Yes, Sir! I have some things to go over, and I don’t want to get distracted. Is that alright?”

I agreed but reminded her that the rule was all-the-time and I expected her to submit to an inspection at the door.

“An inspection? Feel me up?” she asked as I opened the door for her.

“Yes, I think we have to build our relationship on trust, but at the same time, you might be tempted to play with yourself. I am going to check to see how wet you are when you get home. I will check your nipples,” I tweaked her boob through her dress. She wasn’t wearing a bra. It felt good to hold her tit through the material of her outfit.

“I don’t have a problem with that, I was horny today, but I didn’t do anything naughty. I thought a lot about naughty things you guys would do to me when I got home,” she smiled and held up her phone. Misty had apparently cataloged some topics to discuss.

I grabbed the guys, and we went into the living room to talk. It was surreal seeing my mother without her collar, in clothes, and sitting on the couch. We had agreed that would be allowed, but she’d been stripping down even when she didn’t have to. “Go get your collar on; from now on, you WILL wear it at home.”

“Okay!” Misty sprung up and retrieved her collar. I checked we discussed a few of the things we wanted to talk about. Trent and James said they had some ideas and wanted to talk about those as well.

When my mother returned, she sat on the couch with us, and we hashed out the following changes to rule six. We agreed specifically that my mom didn’t have to ask permission to get dressed. She calmly reasoned that if we could forbid her to wear clothes, then she was effectively a house pet.

6. The boys will never lock Hope or Misty out of the house again. Misty MUST come to the back door and strip to be allowed in the house when the boys are home. Hope can use the front door. Misty must submit to an inspection when she enters the house and will be punished if she is wet and didn’t have permission in advance to have done something to turn herself on.

Misty must immediately put her collar on, even if she plans to put on clothes. She does not have to ask permission to get dressed when she is not a house pet.

Trent started to get bored. “Can I play with your tits while we talk?” he asked Misty.

“You can grab them casually and pinch or tap, but remember, Rule One isn’t extensively playing with me, so just occasionally. I don’t want you to get me horny, and then I lose focus, Sir.”

Trent honked her tits and made a horn sound.

“Okay, let’s talk about the elephant in the room,” Misty just took charge of the conversation rather than wait for me to say something. “I feel like I had my guts pumped out last night in the bathroom, and you heard me say some things, and we did some things that went far beyond what I could have imagined.”

I didn’t like where this seemed to be heading. She said she had some preliminary questions she wanted to ask us before she made her suggestions.

“If I were wearing clothes like this,” she pointed out, “you say I have to ask your permission to piss or shit, but you could forbid me, and I’d piss all over my pants?”

I wasn’t sure how to answer that. I told her we wouldn’t make her do that. Misty reminded me I had only two weeks earlier as a joke.

She brought up a few more scenarios. She asked us if we intended to supervise her every time she went to the bathroom? What would I do if I were home alone and you weren’t here? Do I have to strip to use the bathroom?”

I asked her what her suggestion was, and Misty seemed delighted because she was prepared.

“I can use the bathroom whenever I want and not ask when I am not your House Pet. I would prefer to be able to take a shit in private and be able to shut the door. I would be willing to leave my bathroom door open, and you guys could come in and tease me a little, but nothing like yesterday. Grab my tits or stick things in my mouth while I am on the toilet, but not dunk my head.”

“This is give and take; that’s all take,” I replied. As far as I was concerned, just the fact that my mom was asking if we’d allow this meant we had the power to deny it. It was intoxicating to see how seriously my mother was taking this now.

“When I am your house pet,” my mom cleared her throat. “I will beg permission to shit and piss, but don’t make me shit or piss on the floor of the house or in front of Hope. That includes turtling. I’ll do that for you on command if I can. I just ask that you please don’t make me around her.”

“Why not?” I laughed and said she’d find it funny.

“I’d never live it down, and it would disgust her. I am sure of it.”

“What about in front of other people?” I snickered.

“What other people?” she asked who would be watching. The look of fear on her face was palpable. If I were as hot as her, I probably wouldn’t have minded being shown off. She clearly was concerned about it.

“If I invited the neighbor over?” I implied that was a possibility. I had no intention of doing it. I wanted to see Misty’s reaction.

“Rule Five!” she seemed startled that I’d dare ask.

“Well, let’s say they already know you are a house pet and are okay with it. Would that be okay?”

“I don’t know. I guess so,” my mom shrugged. It was too hypothetical for her.

“Anyway, I had some other things to ask. I would not like to be denied toilet paper and have to walk around with a pissy or shitty ass. Can you promise me that I can have access to toilet paper after?”

“All of this seems like you are limiting us and not yourself,” I countered.

“What about drinking our pee?” Trent asked.

“I don’t mind that, but not directly from your cock. You need to piss in a glass,” It appeared Misty had thought about that as well and didn’t hesitate to tell us. “I won’t eat your shit or my own. I am a human urinal, not a human toilet. I started that, and I own it, and you saw me do it, so I’ll do it.”

“You can piss in urinals,” James scoffed.

“This urinal would rather you piss in a glass if you want me to drink it. Okay? I think we agreed you can’t get your dick to my lips – any of them, pussy lips, mouth lips, or whatever you call butthole lips.”

We reluctantly agreed – although I was shocked my mom would go this far.

“If you are going to dunk my head in the toilet, you don’t have to ask or warn me while I am a house pet. You need to fully flush my shit down the bowl. I don’t want Hope to see me getting dunked in the toilet. I think that’s too much for her to witness. You can do everything you did to me last time, but you can’t hold my head underwater for longer than you did.”

“What if we use the kitchen sink or a bucket?” Trent chuckled.

“Toward the end, I started to freak out and want to get up and punch you, Sir,” she admitted. That shut Trent up.

“Okay, what if you are just naked and not a house pet?” Trent asked.

“I was getting to that. If I am naked in the house, I am your house pet. The lines got a little blurred, but last night I realized that I thought of myself as your pet the entire time. The only difference is I can put on clothes when I want to without asking.

“So, if I tie you up, you can just put on clothes?”

“if you tie me up, I won’t want to put on clothes,” Misty mused.

I reached over to Misty, tickled her pussy through her shorts, and twisted her nipple over her tank top. I wanted to get her to sigh a little and get turned on to make my point.

“I still don’t like the idea of you getting us started and then suddenly deciding you want to take your ball and go home,” I said as I abruptly left her breathless and wanting a little more.

“Well, then maybe I will just remain a free woman who happens to be naked?” Misty said coyly and started touching herself. I slapped her hand away and reminded her that rule three was an “Always” rule and she couldn’t play with herself.

Misty pouted and moved her hands away.

“Well, then we should talk about punishments and indulgences,”

she offered us a devilish smile. I thought she meant about hers, but she meant us.

“If you break a rule, I don’t want to be able to punish you,” she paused. We were all relieved to hear that. There had to be a catch.

“I am still not sure what to do if you broke curfew, stop doing your school work, or something that required me to be Mom. I was never really good at that stuff, anyway. I am just hoping you continue to be good boys and don’t make us cross that bridge,” she said.

We nodded.

“I was thinking today about what I’d do if you didn’t keep your end of the deal or broke a rule, and I couldn’t imagine how I’d punish you.”

Trent asked for an example of a rule.

“You could violate rule five and tease me in public,” she said. She also reiterated several of the restrictions that she made about Hope witnessing the more extreme aspects of her as a house pet. We got it.

I told her I had some ideas but to continue with her suggestion. I made it obvious in my word choice this was a suggestion and not set in stone.

“As I say, I don’t know yet how to punish you. I know you should be punished, but I am not sure I’d be in the right headspace to mete out any sort of justice if it ever came to that. I am hoping we can be on the honor system that none of you are going to test me and violate the rules intentionally.”

We agreed to that (in principle). It was hard to speak for Trent and James on that. I didn’t intend to break any of our agreements.

“I do know what I would do to reward you for good behavior,” she said. She mentioned she liked our idea of positive rewards. It was actually MY idea this morning when I rewarded with her the right to play with herself. I reminded her that she still hadn’t redeemed that particular reward yet.

“Thank you, Sir. I know, and I am saving it,” she smiled demurely. “I like the term indulgence over reward. I was thinking that I could give you an indulgence at ANY time whenever I felt you did something extra special. I’d love to have a coin I could hand out to make it feel official.”

“I’ve got a Golden Ticket, I’ve got a Golden Ticket,” James sang in a Cockney accent as an homage to the Movie Willy Wonka. He ran his hands down my mother’s ribs over her top and tickled her playfully as if she was a gate he was opening.

She snickered. “It’d be something you could hand back when you want to redeem it, and it would help us keep track of them. You could even swap them with each other if you wanted.

“What kinds of things could we use them for? I think we all have everything we want right now,” Trent asked curiously.

“That’s sweet, Trent.”

“You guys don’t get released when we do things together. I know you get horny. I also know with teenage boys, you are probably horny all the time? How many times have you masturbated after playing with me?”

We didn’t answer, but she could tell from our face it was a lot. She was asking rhetorically anyhow.

“I know it, and I am no stranger to dicks. You touch me everywhere – even inside my pussy and up my ass. An indulgence would be when I touch your back,” she gave us a sexy, wanton smile.

“Gross, finger our butts?” Trent scrunched his nose in disgust and made a farting noise.

“No, silly. I mean, well,” she considered it. “I was thinking something more like the full release. Jerk you off and let you pop your cork?”

That sounded good. I’d thought about it many times, but I kept suppressing the thought because she was my mother after all. As strange as it seems, I needed to hear her suggest that to rationalize being able to do it.

“What happens to the cum?” I asked as I recalled the secret handjob she gave me in her bedroom, and I used my hand to collect it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.