Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

Misty rolled over in shame when her orgasm was finally over. She whimpered in a fetal position while caressing her sore, worn-out, red pussy. It was gaping and dripping, and her asshole was wider than ever. The tip of her toothbrush was still in her asshole, but it had almost fallen out.

She was sweaty and covered in her own body fluids; a small pool of it was dripping off her tummy onto the floor.

“Oh god, I must look ridiculous,” Misty finally said when she came to her senses and took stock of her situation. She sniffed her finger, closed her eyes, and dropped her head on the floor at my feet. “That was really rotten, guys; I don’t even know what to think or say.”

“We’re sorry,” I apologized to my brothers as we looked up at my mother’s sulking body with pity.

“What?” she giggled lightly, almost like a songbird’s innocent whistle. “Why apologize? All you did was push my nose over and over into the same little shit-stain at the very bottom of the toilet, while you drowned me and humiliated me like the rutting fuck beast that I am,” she seemed strangely amused by that but bitter at the same time.

I wasn’t sure how she really felt. She was smiling and seemed to be taking it lightly, almost laughing about it.

“I can see why you guys looked at me like I was off my rocker when I asked if you wanted to take my place one weekend. I didn’t know you were capable of that kind of deviance. Did you perverts plan this?”

“It was entirely spontaneous,” we assured her, and Trent reiterated an apology. Misty wallowed in her own juices as toilet water and pussy juice dripped off of her. She reached her hand up, and we helped her to stand.

“Well, I am sorry,” she shook her head no. I knew this was where she’d tell us we were done with this experiment or whatever we wanted to call it. “I am still trying to process everything that happened. I feel violated, my throat hurts from screaming into the water, the muscles in my diaphragm hurt,” she held her stomach. “I feel like I got punched in the nose, and my pussy will be permanently stretched out. I didn’t feel this wore out when I gave birth to the three of you,” she joked.

The look on her face was reflective and serious. “I am sorry for calling you guys perverts. I don’t even recall everything I blurted out. It was like this huge brain dump. I might have even developed temporary Tourette’s syndrome, where I just screamed obscenities at the top of my lungs. I didn’t actually mean it. I am you ARE a pervert, but I am sorry if I offended you. You aren’t going to punish me for that, are you?”

I was stunned that she asked if we were going to punish her. James and Trent also seemed puzzled, and we didn’t respond. I felt like she was testing us to see if we’d have the audacity to assume we could.

“Well, I need to take a shower, and I am going to get dressed for the rest of the night. My pussy is completely broken,” she reached down and pinched it a little and adjusted her labia because they had folded up inside of her. “I still have that toothbrush! What am I supposed to do with this now?” she laughed as she plucked it out and washed it in the sink.

“I don’t have to ask permission to get dressed on weekdays, right?”

“No, you don’t,” I said.

“Then it doesn’t make sense if I have to ask permission to take a shit. We can do that on weekends when I am a house pet. I don’t know. I can’t really talk or think right now,” she giggled as she stumbled. “I am kind of floating on cloud nine. I can’t even walk. I literally feel drunk on endorphins. I’ve got all this adrenaline, but I just want to soak in the tub. It’s like I had all this rage and anger while you were doing this to me, and I was terrified that you were really going to drown me. Now, it’s like I was watching a movie of this happening to some other slut.”

She serenely gazed at the dildo like it was a long-lost lover and appeared to fall asleep while standing there. “I’ll clean all of this up, I promise. Please don’t make me suck my dildo? I am completely torn down, and I can’t right now.”

We let her go to bed. I brought the mop to her room to clean up for her, but my mother said that she’d get it. She was lying on the bed, just luxuriating. “I know I said I would put on clothes, but I just can’t right now, Michael. Sorry,” she apologized.

“No need to apologize; I like you naked,” I smiled.

“Do you?” she asked as if she didn’t believe me. She seemed a little drunk, but I truly believe it was the orgasm-induced brain fog that gave her a sense of euphoria talking. “I am literally a toilet slut. I got fucked with my head in the toilet. You like seeing these saggy tits get dragged across the toilet while I get my fat pussy drilled out?”

“You don’t have saggy tits, Misty,” I assured her, and I laid down with her and rubbed her hair.

“No, don’t lie with me tonight. I can’t be responsible for what I may do,” she implied she might fuck me. “I need a cock that isn’t made out of latex, and I am not in my right head. Maybe one weekend, you guys can take me out trolling for a man?” she asked.

I was about to answer when she fell sound asleep and started snoring. I pulled her comforter over her, gave her a pillow, and turned off the lights. I even shut her door.

In the morning, Misty was in the kitchen naked and red in the face. She didn’t even make eye contact with me as she sliced up some sausage to make us for breakfast. “Good morning, Sir,” she offered shyly.

I smacked her bare butt as I passed and sat down. My brothers started filtering in, but Hope was upstairs, still getting ready.

“You guys aren’t mad about yesterday, are you?”

“No,” I spoke for the three of us. I wasn’t sure why I would be angry.

“Good, I was worried I’d have to drive you to school topless again or something,” she laughed lightly at her own joke.

“Why would we punish you?”

“I shut my door,” she shrugged and said she didn’t even remember doing it. “Next time I do that, just come in my room and open it.”

“I shut it for you,” I admitted.

“Why? I thought that was the rule? Are you guys having second thoughts?” clearly hoping we weren’t. “It’s fine if you are, but last night can’t happen again like that. I would totally understand if you think I am a crazy bitch and you want to stop,” she said.

We laughed and assured her we were going to continue.

“Okay, well, we need to talk about what happened last night, but it’s really humiliating. Does Hope know what happened in the bathroom?” she whispered. I looked at my brothers to see if any of them said they told her. We told her she hadn’t heard about it.

“I am not sure if she would have laughed over how pathetic I looked or be seriously offended, but I did some thinking, and we need to consider that this is her house too. I am being really selfish, doing this at every meal and making her just put up with it,” Misty was half whispering so that her daughter wouldn’t possibly hear as she walked downstairs to join us.

“I think the most embarrassing thing was the turtling. Please don’t make me do that in front of her, okay?”

She tapped her butthole between her cheeks as she explained, “When you made me crown a little turd ball and suck it in and out of my asshole?”

“That was funny!” Trent was amused.

“Well, now I have a better understanding of why you didn’t want to be the central focus of the weekend ... It’s fun, but that was grueling and humiliating in ways that I am still trying to process. I had another divine miracle of an orgasm that basically rocked my entire world. It can’t be like that every time I need to go poop...” She caught herself and covered her mouth. Misty corrected, but it was too late, and she knew we realized she forgot to say “Shit.”

“Sorry, I meant to say shit!”

“Well, now you ARE riding to school topless!” I snickered.

“Please, Sir! That’s not even written on the wall yet!”

“Did you know you were a vulgar toilet whore who has to refer to her body and bodily functions in the most graphic and obscene ways?”

Misty sighed a little at the unfairness of the decision but asked for clarification. “Only at home, right?”

“Nope, whenever you are with us,” I countered. I didn’t even look at my brothers to confirm they agreed.

“We need to talk about that; I am not going to say cunt and shit at Wal-Mart,” she insisted.

Hope walked into the kitchen midway through my mother’s response. “Why not? You say it now.”

“Yeah, about other WOMEN and how they dress. This would be like, please, sir, may this cunt take a shit,” Misty explained.

“It wouldn’t be the most shocking thing happening at that Walmart at the same time,” Hope chuckled as she sat down. Misty served her some pancakes. I was surprised. My mother almost never makes something as elaborate as pancakes. It’s a lot of work to make and clean up. If she does, it’s only on the weekends.

“I am not a prude, but it’s probably not fair to shock the shit out of people just trying to do some shopping,” Misty replied as she passed me my pancakes. I slapped a nice stinger on her ass, and she giggled like a saucy waitress in an old-timey tavern.

“Then just tell these pimple-faced pimps that you aren’t doing it, and they can go eat shit; why is this even a negotiation? Your pussy, your rules,” Hope said. It wasn’t surprising that she said that. She and my mom were all about female empowerment, and while they weren’t militant feminists, they had both expressed sentiments like “If he doesn’t like me the way I am, then fuck him straight off a cliff.”

“It is a give and take, Hope. The guys need to get something out of this; I’m getting something out of it; it needs to be even. It can’t just be me dictating how it’s all going to go, and I wouldn’t want them to do that.”

Misty served pancakes to James. He grabbed her nipple, pulled her over his cup, and pretended to milk her tit into his glass of milk.

“It sounds like they are. All I hear is you have to do this, and you have to do that,” Hope countered.

“it does, but that’s because they are my owners when I am a house pet. I am negotiating less for things that would excite me and more for things I know would help us not go overboard but also not be so tame and boring that nobody wants to do it anymore because it isn’t very exciting.”

“Okay, can you negotiate for ME to get something out of it?” Hope joked.

“Sure, what do you want?”

“I already told you. Clean my rooms, no chores for life,” she said.

“I don’t want to be a domestic slave who is just a maid,” Misty said abruptly. “The guys wanted me to mow and edge the grass, and I refused. That’s their job,” she said. I still held out hope we could get her to do it.

“What happened to meet me halfway and give and take?” Hope snickered to point out the double standard of my mother’s hypocrisy for agreeing to our rules but not hers.

“If I do all your chores, you won’t learn to take pride in a job well done and all that shit,” Hope said as she served Trent and put syrup on the table. He played with her labia like it was, according, and he was squeezing out a little polka. She giggled and let him have a few moments of fun.

“I’m never going to be the kind of bitch that takes pride in a job well done. You are just too lazy to do it,” Hope called out Misty.

My mother did a lot around the house – more than anyone else, even if you count our yardwork. She was no stranger to hard work as a single parent. You’d never have caught her just lying on the couch for hours while the rest of us cleaned the house. It was unfair to say she was lazy. Misty had basically admitted she didn’t want to be relegated to a domestic servant, but I thought there was more to it. I truly felt she would be embarrassed to clean Hope’s room because Hope would tease her about how dumb she was for agreeing to do something that didn’t provide her any sort of sexual release.

“Fine,” Misty seemed stymied. She put her fingers to her lips and tapped as she thought for a moment. “Guys, will you make me spend 30 minutes cleaning up Hope’s room when I am a house pet, inspect it when I am done, and spank me if I don’t do it correctly?” she asked.

I was shocked by the question, and I almost agreed right away. “No, because a spanking isn’t a punishment to you. It’s a way of life now,” I smacked her ass and told her to place her hands flat on the table and spread her legs.

“We’ll punish you, but it will be an acceptable punishment like you going to school topless,” I said.

“I don’t really like you being able to punish me, but that will ensure that I do a good job for Hope, and she won’t have to complain or say that I half-assed it to get back to what we were doing. What do you say to that Hope?”

“Uh, yeah, also, I get to use the car whenever I like?”

Misty made a duck-lips expression to suggest there was a fat chance of that.

“C’mon, you surrendered your house key to these dweebs. What’s one more key? You are going to be home all weekend! At least let me drive around while you get your freak on!”

“First, we may still have to go shopping, and that includes Walmart. Second, you are 15, and you need another driver with you. We can talk about you using the car, but are we in agreement on the new rule?”

“Yeah,” Hope snickered like she just got one over on her mom.

“Okay, but in exchange, I want something,” Misty countered. James and Trent were quietly pulling Misty’s tits and playing with her, but they were keeping it pretty low-key while this back-and-forth occurred. Misty noticed them but just let them play with her. It was kind of surreal to watch her have this discussion like it was perfectly normal for her to be nude while everyone else wore clothes.

“How come you aren’t these meek little brown noser for me and just agree to every demand like you do for them?” Hope lamented while adding, “I knew there would be a catch.”

“It’s give and take; meet in the middle,” Misty said. “The guys are probably going to make me clean your room with a dildo in my mouth or up my butt or something like that. You can’t complain about it, and yes, you have to be in there while I clean because otherwise, I won’t do something to your satisfaction, and you’ll get me punished.”

Hope rolled her eyes but agreed to that condition. “You are just going to do what you are going to do anyway; why do you care what I think?” Hope asked.

Misty was about to respond, but I interceded and told Hope that our mom was just discussing trying to be considerate to our sister around the house and not put everything in her face. Misty blushed.

I noticed that Misty still spoke to Hope in that casual way that she did before this began, and she had been more respectful to us. “I also have a condition if we are going to agree to this,” I added.

Hope complained and threw her hands up in the air. “Why would you get something out of this? It’s between me and mom,” Hope complained.

“Trent, James, and I are giving up an hour of our time with our Toy to accommodate you. I think you can consider my rule,” I offered confidently.

“It was 30 minutes,” Hope corrected.

“30 minutes to clean, 30 minutes to inspect to make sure that everything Misty did met your satisfaction and make her do it over, and mete out punishment? I’d say an hour is a conservative estimate, wouldn’t you?”

“Fine, but I am not going to be naked while Misty cleans my room,” Hope responded abruptly. I liked how she had adapted to calling our mother by her first name. I also liked how she responded to these negotiations in much the same way as Misty did. She was truly her mother’s daughter, and they were more alike than they were different.

“I don’t care to see your fat knee-shooter boobs and belly rolls,” I replied in an unshaken and considered manner.

“How would you know if I have knee-shooters? Have you been looking?” Hope couldn’t just let me get the last word. She asked what I did want.

“Misty needs to learn respect. She has been showing she has been more considerate to us. She even made us all pancakes today, and it wasn’t anyone’s birthday.”

I knew it was more than that. I let her make an excuse about getting up early and just making them by coincidence and ignored it.

“You two can bicker and argue during the week; if you guys didn’t bitch and complain about each other to each other, then you’d probably never say anything at all to one another,” I explained.

Misty and Hope both denied they did at the same time, but I shushed them by telling them they could normally talk through the week. However, they wanted to define it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.