Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

“Why didn’t you just tell him to keep his drink, give you the money, and offer him a handy?” Hope asked sarcastically from across the room.

I didn’t even know she had been watching.

31449-14-hope.jpg

“Why didn’t you just tell him you weren’t interested?” I asked why Misty couldn’t have just been honest with my Dad.

“You wouldn’t have been born almost 9 months to the day from that night,” she teased playfully and stood up straight. “Sucking a dick meant nothing to me back then. It was just a chore to get through. I am great at it, but It’s not my favorite thing. I was thinking that you help me get off. It’s probably only fair that I help you pop your cork, and one way that you might enjoy it is if I do it with my mouth.”

“I see things escalated quickly. An hour ago, you were acting like a 14-year-old girl at a Taylor Swift concert,” Hope observed with a scathing tone and imitated an indecisive teenager that was supposed to be Misty. “Oh! Don’t touch me on the butthole! I poop from there! Oh no! Don’t look at my pee-hole! Babies come from inside me!!! Oh, please let me SUCK YOUR DICK, GOBBA-GOBBA-GOBBA” Hope changed tones to imitate a nympho and pantomimed alternating sucking between three dicks while puffing out her cheeks like a chipmunk.

“Hey, you do that pretty well; we could put you with Misty. You could be on the same team again!” I teased.

“In your dreams,” Hope looked disgusted. “You know this is incest, right?”

“Yes,” Misty hung her head in shame. My brothers didn’t’ remove their fingers, but they weren’t having any effect on her anymore. “It is, but we kind of already started, so we can’t undo it. I feel guiltiest of all that you are present and not participating. I feel like we should hide this away from you.”

“You should,” Hope insisted.

“We can’t stay holed up in the garage all weekend, either.”

“You can’t, Misty? You had no problem with it when Doug was here,” Hope replied.

“I was trying to find a way to separate my kinky interests and not overwhelm you guys. I have admittedly not thought this out very well, and I’ve just been reacting. I don’t think I am in a position to quit, though.”

“I know. You’ll be getting butt fucked by them in the living room by next Sunday,” Hope predicted.

“I am sorry, Hope!”

“No, you aren’t! Sorry? Sorry is for an accident,” Hope insisted. She imitated Misty. “Oh, oopsie-oopsie! I accidentally blew my son in front of you. I am so sorry! I’ll do it next week and every weekend after that.”

“Do you want us to stop, Hope?” I spoke up.

“And be the villain who ends the Good-Mom’s Training Academy or whatever this is? You say role-playing, but it seems fucking real to me,” Hope said. I was flattered. In many ways, things had felt real – like our relationship had permanently changed.

Misty politely removed James and Trent’s fingers and extricated herself from them. “Hope? Tell me what you want. Is there a way we can all be happy? It’s not going to work with us parading around here and annoying you.”

“I am not interested in finger fucking you, Mom.”

“I am not saying that. I am saying let’s find a way to make this more livable. We can take steps to go to the garage for the hardcore sessions like today.”

“My imagination about the gang bang you were probably having in the garage was probably far more brutal than whatever really happened,” Hope chuckled. “It’s fine. Just don’t expect me to participate.”

“That’s okay; you don’t have to participate,” Misty assured her. We all did.

“Okay, I won’t,” Hope repeated. “You can let me borrow the car, though.”

Misty broke out into a sudden laugh. “Are you busting my balls, so you can get the car?” she walked toward Hope.

“No,” Hope denied it with a deadpan straight face. Then she admitted. “I am busting your balls, AND I want to borrow the car.”

Hope stood up and anticipated that my mother was coming to hug her. They hugged hard. “We do need rules for you, Hope.”

“Oh no,” Hope shook her head in panic.

“No, I mean about ensuring you have time with me, just 1:1 on time,” Misty said.

“Oh fuck, what did I do wrong to get punished like that?” Hope protested a little, but it was obvious she was kidding.

“We are all mentally exhausted. We need to reflect. We were very horny, and we were flawed and gave in to some impulses. I am definitely going to think about it, and I want you to as well. We should have a parachute rip-cord option where we stop when you get uncomfortable. We should have a way for you can have friends over.”

“You should clean my room and do my chores,” Hope smiled coyly.

“Your ONLY chore is to clean your room. You stopped taking out the trash, loading the dishwasher, and cleaning the bathrooms a long time ago. It’s more work finding you and making you do it and then coming back and making you do it properly!”

“Good, then you can add cleaning my room to your list of chores,” Hope grinned sweetly.

Misty let out an exasperated sigh and left her daughter’s embrace. “I will think about it, okay?”

Hope seemed pleased with the possibility.

“Hey, I thought you said you didn’t want to be our slave?” Trent reminded my mother that she flat-out denied doing the yard work.

“I don’t want to be your slave, but everybody needs to be happy, and that will give me a chance to chat with Hope and catch up. I can do it throughout the week. Okay?”

“Really? Seriously?” Hope was shocked that my mom agreed to it. Frankly, I was as well.

“I don’t know. I told the guys that I couldn’t think straight. These needles in my tits are freaking me out, but probably,” Misty assured her.

“Oh, yeah. I’ve heard maybe and probably before. Then you forget it after your conscience is cleared?” Hope said.

“Hope, you aren’t Wednesday Addams, and I am not Morticia,” Misty began to make a comparison of them to the two television characters from the Addams family.

“Are you sure? Because I see Cousin IT, Thing, and Lurch over on the couch,” Hope dashed off a zinger at us, naming Trent, James, and Me, respectively. We flipped her the bird, and she said, “Three Things!”

My mom smiled and laughed at the joke. “Everything doesn’t have to be dark and angry. We’re in this together. I am trying to meet you halfway. I know what we are doing is really fucked up! Okay? It’s not a little fucked up, but we are past; will we or won’t we do this. I think Doug did more to convince me that I wanted to do things like this than he realized, just NOT WITH HIM. Now, it’s just a matter of finding something livable for everyone.”

We spent a few more hours than I wanted to spend just sort of relaxing, talking and reflecting. It was time well spent, though, because I had a better understanding of my mom, sister, and brothers. I couldn’t tell you anything about the shows on TV.

We didn’t make any progress on the rules. Around 9:30 PM, we removed the pushpins from my Mom’s engorged tits. She was so relieved. I made her sit on a dildo in the living room and fuck herself while playing with her titties for about an hour, while we fed her popcorn and joked about how next weekend was going to be far stricter.

We kept teasing her about doing our yard work. “We can hang out and bond. You’ll bring us lemonade, and we can sit in the shade and observe you mow, trim, and weed the yard. If you miss a spot, we’ll punish you, and your bikini will be made out of dental floss and two band-aids.”

Mom was adamant that she was not willing to perform chores. She was more stubborn about that than she had been about getting fingered. However, she had offered to clean Hope’s room as a consolation gift or peace offering. I thought that was actually really nice.

I didn’t want my sister to feel left out. It may make things more palatable to her if she got something out of it.

My mom kissed us goodnight and went to her room naked. She left her door open, and we went to bed. I had a really long masturbation session in the bathroom, and I am pretty sure my brothers knew what I was up to in there. They did it as well when they had a turn.

I fantasized about all sorts of thoughts about my mother, including the high school “Blowjob Queen” version of her. I imagined going back in time and bumping into her and knowing she had an oral fixation. I was wracked with guilt about my fantasies, but I stopped telling myself that I wasn’t really having them.

Around 11:30, my mom woke me up. I shared a room with my brothers, but my bed is on the opposite side of the room from their bunk bed. She whispered in my ear to come with her. I followed her out to the hallway. She was still naked.

“Listen, can I ask you a favor?”

“Of course,” I said.

“I hate to ask this after I said everything I did about blowjobs,” she said. Even though I had fully emptied my balls, I was already getting hard.

“Would you mind just holding me tonight? Like you did last week? Brush my hair with your hand like you did last week?” Misty was strangely vulnerable.

“I just have on my underwear. Is that okay?”

I was hoping she’d say she wanted me to be nude.

“Yeah, that’s fine. It feels really lonely in there, and I can’t sleep. I have so many doubts, so many worries. It’s all hitting me,” Misty started to cry a little. I realized she didn’t want this to be sexual at all.

I led her to the bedroom, and we got on the bed. I snuggled up behind my mother, and we spooned. She had a queen size bed, and it was far more comfortable than mine.

“Oh my,” Misty backed into my cock and wiggled her butt as if testing to see if I really was aroused. “I thought you would have jerked off by now. I didn’t invite you in here to give you blue balls, Michael.”

Misty moved away from me and put a few inches between us.

“I did jerk off,” I told her, and I held her close. “Is it going to bother you?”

“I don’t think you can sleep like that, can you?”

“I have and do,” I admitted. As a teenage boy, my morning wood was so hard that I couldn’t piss without standing outside of the bathroom. I hugged her closely, and Misty pulled away from me.

“Do you want to just take care of it?” she said and appeared uncomfortable.

“Fine,” I started to get up to go jerk off.

“You can do it here. I think we are past privacy. I just want to snuggle. I don’t want to sleep with your boner between my butt crack,” she smiled.

It was dark in my mom’s room, but not so dark that I couldn’t see because of the light from the kitchen. I got up to shut the door.

“What are you doing? I am not allowed to close my door,” she warned me.

“If the guys see me in here jerking off, I am not worried about you getting in trouble for shutting your door.”

I closed her door very quietly. I took my underwear down and sat on the bed and started to beat off. My mom sat and watched with a bemused smile.

“What?”

“It’s interesting watching you masturbate. You are so intense. So rigid. You don’t seem like you are enjoying it at all.”

“Shut up, pig! I should make you eat my jizz off my asshole,” I replied angrily as I pounded my cock. I remembered how I felt the first time she caught me jerking off. It seemed like so much had happened since then, but I still felt really guilty.

“You don’t mean that, Michael.”

“We haven’t decided that’s the rules yet.”

“You don’t want those to be the rules, do you?” she slowly reached out a hand to touch my cock. She waited to see if I would tell her to stop.

“I don’t know,” I admitted truthfully.

My mother brushed my hand away gently and took over, jerking me off. “It’s the least I can do after all the pleasure you gave me today. Just sit back,” she offered sweetly. I laid back on her bed and let her jerk me off. I was fully erect, and I definitely didn’t fight it or act reluctant. I needed to cum. Misty had this goofy smile on her face with an expression that read, “I can’t believe I am doing this. It’s fun.”

It was obvious that she felt the need to reciprocate for the orgasms we had given her.

“I didn’t invite you in here to seduce you if that’s what you are wondering. I really enjoyed snuggling with you the other night. It made me feel content, warm, and wanted, but not like a sex object. It was strange because all day I wanted to be rough and raunchy, and then after you caressed my hair and wiped away my tears, it was like I had peace.”

I had read about “aftercare” in my studies of BDSM this week, but not very much about the topic. I stumbled up and realized that I may have accidentally done that. It’s something BDSM couples tend to practice after an emotionally draining session. They give each other affection and tenderness. I chalked it up to “kissing the boo-boos” to make them all better. I didn’t explain it to my mom because I didn’t think she’d care about the details, and she was giving me an awesome handjob.

“It’s ironic that this began because I caught you beating off to pictures and was curious about it. Now, I am jerking you off, and I actually got hung up in the garage like the photo. Well, that dungeon looked cooler,” she said.

I found it hard to talk. Misty changed hands and increased her pace pulling my cock. “Does this feel good?”

“Yes.”

“You have so many words to say when you are the one in control. So few when you are trying to get your nut,” she observed.

“How would you know if it was my words or Trent’s or James’? They all blended together,” I asked sarcastically.

My mom looked at me with a “Give me a break” expression. “I had all sorts of emotions and thoughts spinning through my head in a jumble. I still do, but now different parts of today are starting to coalesce, and I remember more of it. It was sort of like a dream.”

“More like a nightmare,” I reached up to pinch her tits, but she brushed my hands away and shushed me.

“No, a wet dream, an erotic nightmare only in that I got off on the pain and agony. I don’t know why yet; maybe I am broken.”

“I got off on hurting you,” I offered to commiserate that I might be broken too.

“Yeah, well, hurting people is fun. I’ve done enough of that to know,” she snickered. I assumed she meant to hurt their feelings and disappoint them and not act as a dominatrix. “I can understand why you might like to hurt me. I haven’t exactly provided you a great life, and I fucked up going with Doug. You felt betrayed,” she said.

I told her that I was past that now, but I still had a little animosity about it.

“I enjoyed teasing and slapping you around because it was fun, and you make it fun!”

“How? I blubber, beg you to stop, squirt pussy juice everywhere, and beg for more like a dumb bimbo. I must be confusing and annoying at the same time.”

“There is something so vulnerable about you when you are ... ah ... ahh ... ahhh...” I was close to orgasm. I couldn’t finish my thought. I instinctively brought my hand up to my penis in order to catch my cum so that it wouldn’t go everywhere. My mom grinned at how efficient I was.

“That’s why your sheets aren’t covered in cum. Your brothers aren’t as careful as you are,” she smiled as she watched my penis shoot gobs of white fluid into my palm. My entire body tightened, and I was suddenly not feeling very horny. I started to get up to wash my hands.

“I am surprised you didn’t try to make me drink it,” she observed as she listened to me wash my hands.

“Would you have?” I asked.

“I am not sure. I think so, but I don’t want to lead you on. I am not as interested in this for sex as I thought. I am not sure what I get out of it. Sex is a big part. I don’t really want to fuck my sons, though. That doesn’t thrill me,” she laid back on the bed.

“What do you want?” I asked as I flopped back on the bed and pulled her close to me.

She touched my flopping dick.

“You to wipe your dick, put your underwear back on, and hold me while you tell me why you like your confusing slut of a mom.”

I did as she instructed and opened the door again. I didn’t want us to get caught in here with the door closed. I might be able to explain snuggling in my undies.

“I was going to say that today, you were so vulnerable, and it felt like you needed me to hurt you only so that I could protect you and pick you up and put you under my arm,” I said.

“That’s deep,” she smiled as she rubbed my chest and turned over to face her butt toward me so that I could snuggle up to her. “What else?”

“You made it feel real. I know it was roleplay, and we just started, but I felt like you belonged to

us.”

“Your brothers definitely noticed you frequently say that I belong to you. You had a problem sharing toys when you were little too.”

“It was a slip of the tongue. I am not jealous of them,” I assured her.

“No, but you are possessive and a little more assertive than they are. It’s okay; I was flattered. It also felt real to me at times. Sometimes, I wished that I had no choice and you guys had blackmailed me or something. I don’t know.”

“Blackmailed you?”

“It doesn’t make sense, but like you had some secret evidence that I didn’t want anyone to find out, so you made it where I HAD to be your pet until I earned the evidence back. The problem is that I’d feel betrayed, and I wouldn’t trust you guys. I’d resent you for that. Yet, on some level, I kind of wanted that. It’s weird. Never mind,” she said dismissively.

“That’s intriguing,” I admitted. I think my mom was looking for a way to justify her desire to continue to be the house pet.

“That’s malarkey,” she admitted after thinking about the scenario. “I think I know why I wanted that to be true. If I were blackmailed, then I would have no choice. I wouldn’t feel like such a dirty mom for involving my sons in my kink. It would be all your idea. You see? Even though I did whatever heinous act it would take to compel me to do this with you, it would make me feel LESS guilty than feeling like I seduced you guys. You didn’t tell me or ask me to jerk you off. I just did it because I wanted to do it. I think I feel like the world’s worst mom.”

“You aren’t a mom until after breakfast,” I reminded her with a smile. I didn’t want her to think that was a joke, but I wanted her to know that I really didn’t want her to beat herself up over what we were doing. It was just as much my idea and desire to do this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.