Call Me Misty - Cover

Call Me Misty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Michael's mom caught him masturbating to BDSM porn. It leads to an interesting conversation and a bizarre request that will change their lives forever. She is curious about what it's like to get tied up, and the relationship dynamically changes from there in a true turn the tables story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Illustrated  

“You guys have spanked me and teased me, and when you grabbed my hair, pushed my head down on the table, and spanked my pussy,” Mom recapped what happened earlier she made it sound like she regretted it but also enjoyed it. “I felt so guilty that things had escalated like that between us. I kind of wanted to experience that kind of rough stuff on a regular basis, but without making you guys feel weird and uncomfortable about it. I assumed Doug just wanted to fuck me hard. I don’t care about him. He doesn’t care about me – so it was just sex. I also assumed (correctly) that he and your Dad had talked enough shit about me that he thought I was a dumb pig and would treat me like one. I guess I wanted to roleplay the entire weekend, okay?”

My mom seemed apologetic that she hadn’t included us in her plans, but not particularly likely to change her mind about that now that Doug was gone.

I wasn’t sure what to say. That’s not how I read the events at all. I felt I had gone TOO far spanking her, and that my mother had reacted appropriately by running away and rethinking things. This new confession put a different spin on it.

“So, Doug sort of painted this picture of me being able to do this kind of thing all the time. It was one where we’d get an upgraded lifestyle, at least you guys would. That was strangely appealing. I wasn’t really thinking about it or negotiating, most of the time I had a dildo in my mouth.”

She giggled and snickered. It was clear she hadn’t fully bought into Doug’s promises even though she seemed to consider them.

“He told me that if I moved in with him, you’d each get your own bedroom and a swimming pool. You’d get better schools. I NEVER told him how things have been around the house this past week, but he made it sound like it may be like that anyway when you move in.”

“So, you didn’t even tell him that we were already spanking your ass?”

“How do you even bring that up? No, like I said. I had a dick or a reasonable facsimile of one in my mouth, so I just listened, nodded and groveled. It was mostly just fantasy as far as I was concerned. I would have talked to you guys about this before we moved anyway.”

The part my mother had not come right out and said was that she wanted to continue doing the BDSM stuff all the time. That was the revelation that was blowing my mind. I did as well!

Mom wasn’t sure how to explain what Doug wanted because it sounded like that wasn’t the focus of their session. It was obvious that it was stuff he talked about while torturing and teasing my mother to the point of orgasm. It may have all been fantasy pillow talk. It must have been, since Doug abandoned my mom and that (hopefully) ended things between them.

“He wanted me to wear just a shirt or be nude at all times. He didn’t talk about how we’d interact, but I assumed you’d know about it.”

“What did he say that I could wear?” Hope asked. She was obviously unwilling to obey Doug, but she wanted to hear it anyway.

“We didn’t talk about that,” my mom admitted.

“Don’t you think you should ask the guy who wants to whore you out what he intends to do with your teenage daughter?”

“I had a literal dick in my mouth, or a dildo stuffed down my throat most of the time, Hope. I would have asked him if we ever got that for. As I told Michael, this was really early in the relationship. It was just talk, as far as I was concerned, but it sounded kind of good. All except for the cage.”

“What cage?”

“You didn’t see it, but he brought this cage in his van. It was made for a medium-sized dog; I couldn’t sit up or lay out in it. He let me sleep a few hours in it with my ass sticking up so that he could fuck my butt through the bars with a dildo or his fist.”

“His FIST?”

“Look, you asked; I am being truthful. I didn’t want you guys to see me like that, but you did. He said he’d build me a kennel in the backyard. You were the one who said you wanted me to be a house pet,” Misty reminded Hope as she blushed.

“I was kidding,” Hope said.

“You didn’t seem like you were kidding. I thought it sounded exciting and would be fun for a laugh. I wasn’t sure if he meant ALL the time. I assume not because he also wanted me to turn tricks. It doesn’t matter anyway.”

“No, it doesn’t,” I turned up his address on his voting records. There was a TWO BEDROOM house registered in his name not far away from there in a WORSE section of town than us.

“He works as an exterminator for a no-name company with my Dad. How wealthy could he have been?”

“That sucks,” Misty shrugged as if she deserved that. “I really do know how to pick them,” she laughed. “I’ve been standing here for twenty minutes at the dinner table. I am going to sit down if no one is going to do rule one on me.”

“Haven’t you been through enough for one night?” I asked. I assumed she wanted a break.

“I was thinking about calling in sick on Monday so that I could recover from the weekend, but I am willing to let you guys tie me up again if you want?”

“In the garage?”

“In the garage, the living room, whatever,” Mom shrugged.

“Anytime we want?” I asked. I was intrigued.

“I don’t really want to talk about rules and doing this permanently. Do you mind just maybe doing me a favor and roleplaying tonight?”

“Roleplaying as what?”

“Not my son,” mom snickered. “Would you pull my hair again and spank me hard like you did? And in the morning, if you want to talk about it doing it more, we can.”

I began to quickly tie my mother up using duct tape that Doug had left behind. I wrapped one strip around her chest and bound her seated in the chair. I forced her to slouch so that she could bring her knees up and then duct-taped them apart to the chair legs so that she couldn’t close them. Then I duct-taped her neck to the back of the chair and her arms and wrists to the armrests.

“Did those thumbtacks in your feet hurt?” Trent asked.

“Fuck yeah, especially going in and coming out,” my mom admitted.

“Can we do that to you?” Trent’s follow-up question was pretty hardcore.

“I.I don’t know, Trent. You guys saw a lot of things AFTER they were done to me, but it may be more traumatic to see it done.”

Trent seemed disappointed.

“You can stick one pin in me, and let’s see how that feels,” she said. Trent was more than happy to run off to get the thumbtacks after she told them where she had left them in her room.

“What else can we do?” James asked.

“The same things you could always do,” my mom shrugged.

“We can spank your pussy and pull your hair?” he asked.

“You could always do that. I didn’t want to encourage it because it left me super horny,” SWAP. My brother shut my mom up by popping with his bare hand on her pussy while her legs were spread apart. “One!”

He grinned and yanked her hair back. My mom smiled, and she counted his next swats. “Ah! Ah! Ah! FOUR!” she was saying.

I attached one of the weighted nipple clamps to her tits and let it sink into her flesh. My mom didn’t stop me. I didn’t ask permission, though. I was attaching the second one when Trent came back with her thumbtacks – one for each of us.

“Anywhere or your foot?”

“Below the neck,” I said to him. Hope was watching, and since she knows about piercings, she told him to use some rubbing alcohol to clean it off.

“Yeah, soap won’t cut it.”

My brother went off on another errand. I took a turn spanking my mother’s pussy while she counted. Each swat of my hand sploshed with pussy juice. I put my hand to her mouth and told her to lick.

“Michael?” she scrunched her nose.

“Would you have done it for Doug?” I reminded her that I was roleplaying anyone but her son. My mom licked my hand lovingly, and it made me uncomfortably hard. Trent came back and jammed a thumbtack in my mother’s butt. She hardly registered it.

James and I did it as well. There was no blood. It was effortless to push the tack into her skin. My mother didn’t resist and barely squealed from the pain.

My mom started to say something. I grabbed a nearby pillow and shoved it in her mouth and gagged her with it.

My brothers and I took turns playing with my mother in the living room for about two hours. The session was amazingly quiet, other than the sounds of slaps and moans. Hope got up a few times and returned but didn’t have much to say. It was kind of boring without my mother’s constant begging and pleading.

“Are you horny, slut?”

She mumbled. I slapped her face even though she had said ‘anywhere but the face’ a number of times. She shook her head yes.

“Do you want to have an orgasm?”

A tear was in her eye; she shook her head yes desperately like she was starving, and the only food was a full-fledged orgasmic meltdown.

“Stop your sniveling,” I pinched her nose. “Go get those three dildos you had stuck in your holes earlier when we found you! Bring them back here,” I said as I undid her restraints.

She started to remove the gag to say something. “Gag stays in for now! I’ll take it out when I want to hear your pathetic whining.”

My mom dashed into her bedroom and returned. The three dildos were huge. The biggest one had to be 16 inches long and thick. The second was 12 inches, and the third was 8 inches. They were matching black latex penises.

“Go get that paddle, the wooden cutting board, and the riding crop!” I smacked her ass after taking the dildos from her.

Once she was gone, I wondered aloud which one had been in which hole. “These are fucking giants,” I said in wonder.

“The biggest one in her ass, the middle one in her pussy, and the 8-inch down her throat,” Hope offered.

“How would you know?” I smirked.

“Intelligent guess,” Hope shrugged playfully. “If I am wrong, she’s got a lot of ouches.

I planted the two largest dildos on the chair. I reversed the order a few times because I wasn’t confident that my mom could sit on both and ever reach the smaller one.

The lead weights were bouncing against her chest as she jogged back into the living room and handed us the discipline implements. “Sit down on the dildo slowly, and you’ll be permitted to pleasure yourself and have an orgasm. Do you understand?”

My mom was reluctant and clearly didn’t want to do this in front of us, but she was trembling and desperate. I pinched her nipples the way she liked and then crushed her clit with my thumb. It was a technique I had avoided because I was afraid of going too far with my mother.

My mom sat down on the 16-inch dildo and began to work her way down on it slowly. She was crouch-standing with her knees bent as she lowered her pussy on to it. I removed the gag and tossed it aside. It was wet and covered in spit. She looked so horny, and hungry for sexual release. There was a vulnerable quality to her in how completely absorbed she was in getting to that orgasm. Misty was ready to cum! She wanted it and it was obvious.

My brother Trent spanked her with the new paddle on the ass. It left a nice little round mark. James took turns using the bigger wooden cutting board that could cover an entire ass cheek. I sliced into her with the riding crop right between the legs. She counted.

“Stop counting cunt! You are too dumb to count as high as a wicked slut like you needs to get off!”

“Yes,”

“Yes, What?”

“Yes, Sir?”

“It felt like she meant it. It may have been roleplaying, but I liked that.

“Did you know any of those guys Doug brought with him last night?”

My mom didn’t care to answer. James tugged the weights on her tits because Trent was going to town, hitting her all over with the smaller paddle.

“No, Sir.” she admitted.

“So, you’d fuck a total stranger?”

“Yes, Sir.” she admitted.

“Did you suck their dicks?”

“Many times, Sir,” Misty looked terrified.

“They came all over your face?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“And let it dry?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Show us how you suck a cock,” I shoved the smaller of the three dildos into her mouth. I say ‘smaller,’ but this thing was thick like a horse’s dick and eight inches long. I began to push it down her throat like I was trying to stab her with it.

“Pull the cunts hair,” I instructed James.

James plucked out a tuft of my mom’s pussy hair.

“AH!!!!” my mom gurgled around the dildo in her throat.

“The hair on her head,” I clarified.

James yanked my mother’s hair back and began to pull her hair as if he was milking a cow’s teat.

“Get down on that dildo, cunt. Do you want to cum?”

Yessffftthhhh,” she spat, saliva bubbles ran down her lips and chin. I pulled her nipples and flicked them while continuing to face fuck her with the dildo. “I want you to get far enough down that you can fuck that dirty ass! Then you are allowed to cum! Can you do that?”

“Yestthht, stirrer!”

My mom was humping and pumping furiously in front of us. It was the most erotic, frenzied act of self-gratification I’d ever seen. I just masturbate by pumping my cock. Misty was going all out.

I snapped a photo of her with my cell phone and showed it to her. “Look at yourself; look at what you are doing! What does it say on your head?”

“Slufffrrrrthhthhh.”

“What if that picture went out to all your co-workers?”

“no-no,” she sort of intimated that would be bad.

“Then you really WOULD have to make your living as a whore. Wouldn’t you?”

“Ammffrrthhthereegtth,” Misty’s next words were unintelligible, but I don’t think she knew what she was saying. She was shutting down and having a fantastic orgasm – the kind that clearly caused her body to spasm. “Don’t cum!” I slapped her face. “You’ve got to fuck your ass first! Earn it, bitch! Do you want it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.