Amy - Cover

Amy

by A Bad Attitude

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Fiction Story: Sheriff Bull helps a pretty widow with an abusive boyfriend. There is also an update on how LJ fared in the witness protection program.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Revenge   Violence   .

Bull---About three months after I had returned from my trip to the Cayman Islands with the redhead and her blonde friend, I was over at the county courthouse getting this year’s license plates for the truck. Every time I think about that trip I get a smile on my face.

We had arrived in the early afternoon. We walked along the beach for a while then lounged around the pool. We enjoyed a wonderful seafood dinner then it was drinks at the bar until the band started. I danced with both girls for about an hour then we decided to take the party to the room. I grabbed a bottle of rum and a liter of coke and off we went. The girls turned on the radio and were drinking and dancing to island music. I watched!

They started kissing! Later they would claim it was the first time for each of them but I have my doubts. The next morning we woke up in a naked pile. My cum was dripping out of both pussies and both girls had girl squirt drying on their chins.

That went on for the entire trip. I did leave them alone at the beach one morning while I did my banking. I have almost three quarters of a million in my retirement account!

It was a fun trip and I think the girls enjoyed it as much as I did.

Now back to my trip to the courthouse.

I was talking to Mrs. Harrison about the tags when I noticed Amy sitting at her desk wearing sun glasses.

I pointed to her and asked, “Eye problems?”

“No. Boyfriend problems.”

I walk over to Amy’s desk and she looks up at me. I have known her since high school. She was a couple of years younger than me and a really pretty girl. I had never dated her because she was in love with a guy named Jerry. They married after graduation then he joined the Marines. He was killed in Helmand Providence about three years ago. She has a four year old little girl and works here full time. She lives in a small house on a piece of land her and Jerry bought before he was killed.

She looks up and starts to say something as I reach over and take the glasses off her face.

“Who hit you Amy?”

“Bull please. I ran into a door.”

I dropped the sunglasses on her desk and reached into my pocket and took out a card.

“The next time you run into that door you call me. Understand?”

“Yes Sir.” Amy has what I call a submissive personality.

I left with my new plates in hand. But I had a thought. I walked down the hall and into the new 911 call center. I gave them Amy’s address and asked if there had been any calls from that house. Not a one.

“If there is a call I want to be notified directly.”

A note was made and I left.

That weekend I was up at the lake and caught a 6 lb. bass and a stringer full of crappie! I was alone. The redhead does not enjoy fishing so I left her to do whatever her and the blonde do on her days off.

It was 3 weeks later as I was about to leave my office for the day when I received a call from the 911 call center. There had been a call from Amy’s address but it was cut short. The operator thought it best we send a car. I took that call and raced out to her house.

I was met by a man who looked upset at seeing me at his door. I could tell he had been drinking.

“We received a call and thought it best to check it out.”

“Oh that, yeah, the kid was playing with the telephone. She must have dial 911. Sorry to bother you.”

“No bother. While I am here I need to talk to Amy.”

“She’s sleeping. She had a hard day at work.”

“Wake her up.”

“Fuck you!”

I hit him in the mouth and he fell to the floor holding his jaw. I walked down the hall to the bedrooms. I saw Amy sitting on the bed crying. The little girl was holding a towel to her momma’s mouth. She had been beaten severely! Her lip and nose were bleeding and one eye was swelling shut.

I touched the radio, “Officer needs assistant! Send an ambulance!”

Then I walked back into the living room where this punk was now sitting in a chair.

“She deserved it! I work hard and she...”

He never finished. I jerked him up and started to pound on his face. Bones cracked and teeth flew out. He was out when I grabbed one of his hands and using his finger nails I scratched my neck. Then I rolled him over and was putting the handcuffs on him when a car arrived with two of my deputies. They saw me and entered the house with the EMT’s following them.

“What happened Sheriff?”

I motioned at the EMT’s.

“Amy’s in the bedroom. Help her first.”

I turned back to my deputy, “I answered a domestic dispute call and this guy did not want me to check Amy. I heard her crying in the bedroom and when I insisted on checking on her he attacked me. We struggled. Take him to the hospital when the EMT’s get finished with Amy.”

She was put in the ambulance with her little girl and driven away. The punk lay bleeding on the floor until another ambulance arrived took him and one of my deputies to the hospital. He had tried to talk as they put him on the stretcher but it was too painful with his broken jaw. I heard one of the EMT’s say, “You must be a real dumbass to attack Bull like that.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.