My Wife Became of Nympho While on Our Two-week Vacation - Cover

My Wife Became of Nympho While on Our Two-week Vacation

Copyright© 2023 by Spewupis

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Despite being a conservative business professional, my gorgeous red-headed wife, loved her first gang bang so much, that she ended up doing a total of four, mostly with strangers, and a single event with a well-hung guy, during our two-week vacation.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Saturday, the day of the “planned” gangbang arrived. The “planned” gangbang was due to take place at Ken’s studio around 1:00 p.m. We ate lunch at 11:30 a.m and went back to the room so that Carmen could bathe, in anticipation of her “planned” event. Carmen bathed and exited the bathroom around 12:20 p.m., dressed in a black mini-skirt, black bikini panties, a white blouse with a plunging neckline and white tennis shoes.

“Are you excited?” I asked.

“I’m very excited. How many guys will there be?”

“I don’t know. Ken did not say. I told him you mentioned you’d like to try twenty, but he did not know if he could gather that many guys. He said it would be a diverse group.”

Carmen laughed. “Oh, okay.”

“Does a diverse group bother you?”

“No,” she said, “A dick is a dick, no matter the color. They’re nothing more than toys for me to play with and I love playing with them. The cum is the same color. Will it bother you?”

“No. You’re being very nonchalant.”

“That’s because I love it. I love being a slut. It’s fun. If I had known it was this much fun, I would have done it years ago.”

“I like the word whore.”

“Okay then. I love being a whore. It’s fun.”

We arrived at Ken’s store around 1:05 p.m. Iris agreed to work the store while Ken escorted us upstairs to the studio. Carmen said she was a little nervous, but it was nervous excitement. She told Ken she did not want to know any of their names, and she did want them to know her name. Ken agreed.

We walked inside the studio and Ken was right, it was a very diverse group. I counted fifteen guys; four of which were already naked. Carmen took notice as she murmured, “Wow, fifteen guys.”

“Seventeen, if Ken and I jump in,” I responded. Carmen grinned.

“Here she is guys,” Ken loudly announced, “have fun with her.”

“Oh my, she is so pretty and sexy,” a naked brown Hispanic guy said, in broken English.

Carmen sat on the edge of a couch, when Guy 1, the naked brown Hispanic guy, approached and stood in front of her, his already hard dick in front of her face. Carmen grabbed his hard dick, and stroked it a few times, before taking it into her mouth and deep throating it several times. Carmen pulled her mouth from his dick, broadly smiling, as she ran her right hand up and down the shaft of his dick, rapidly jerking him off. Guy 1 loudly moaned and, without warning, in less than two minutes, unloaded at least five huge streams of cum, all over Carmen’s blouse, cleavage, and mini skirt. Carmen continued stroking his dick until he finished. There was a small glob of cum on the tip of his dick and Carmen used her tongue to lick it off, smiling the whole time. She’s loving it. She continued stroking his dick until Guy 2, a white guy, excitedly lifted Carmen into his arms and carried her to a nearby makeshift bed, that had a linen covered pad as it’s mattress, and laid her on her back. Several other guys followed, as did I, and hovered around her.

Guy 2 stripped naked, climbed onto the bed, and shoved his dick into Carmen’s willing mouth. Guy 3, a white guy, removed Carmen’s skirt and panties, and laid them on the bed, spreading her legs, exposing her beautiful, wet glistening pussy. Guy 3 rubbed her pussy with his hand before shoving two fingers into her wet pussy, finger fucking her. Carmen moaned and excitedly stroked and sucked Guy 2’s hard dick. Guy 3 then went down on Carmen, licking and fingering her pussy. Guy 2 pulled his hard dick from Carmen’s mouth and removed her blouse, exposing her cute perky tits, her nipples visibly hard. Guy 2 grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples as she grabbed his dick and eagerly placed it back into her mouth, deep throating him. Guy 2 then pulled his dick from Carmen’s mouth and unloaded streams of cum in her hair and on her face and across her lips. She took his dick back into her mouth and sucked it clean, swallowing the cum that entered her mouth. After Guy 2 backed off, Guy 4, a black guy, jumped on the bed and started rubbing his black hard dick against my wife’s lily-white tits, rubbing the head of his dick on her hard nipples. Guy 3 grabbed both of Carmen’s legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, atop her mini skirt and blouse, and inserted his white dick into her wet pussy. He fucked her for several minutes before unloading his cum inside her pussy.

Guy 4 moved in between my wife’s legs, grabbed his huge hard black dick and placed the head of his dick against Carmen’s pussy lips. Carmen reached down and grabbed Guy 4’s big hard black dick with both her little white hands, stroking it. “Are you going to stick that big thing in me?”

“Do you want it?”

“Oh fuck yeah! Shove that big black beautiful dick into my little white pussy.” Guy 4 slowly inserted his big hard black dick into my wife’s cum-filled white pussy, before slowly pulling it halfway out. Suddenly, he thrusted that big black dick into her pussy and rammed her hard, causing Carmen to scream.

“She’s cumming,” Guy 4 said, “that pussy is squeezing my dick.”

Carmen screamed, “Fuck me, fuck me.”

“You’re the prettiest little white slut I ever fucked,” Guy 4 said, as he continued ramming my wife’s pussy. Guy 5, another black guy, climbed on the bed and shoved his black dick into her mouth, muffling her screams, as Guy 4 continued fucking her.

Guy 4 pulled his black dick from Carmen’s pussy and laid on his back. Carmen got on all fours, sucking and stroking Guy 4’s big black dick with reckless abandon. She deep-throated his black dick, gagging several times. Guy 5 went in behind Carmen. “Damn. That’s a sweet-looking ass,” Guy 5 said. He slapped both her ass cheeks a few times, turning her ass cheeks red. He then inserted his index and middle fingers into her cum-filled pussy and his ring and pinky fingers into her ass, ramming his fingers in and out as hard as he could, while Carmen continued sucking Guy 4’s dick.

“You like this, don’t you whore?” Guy 5 asked. Carmen did not respond.

Guy 5 reached around, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth from Guy 4’s dick. He then shoved his cum covered index and middle fingers into her mouth, forcing her to suck the cum from his fingers. Carmen went back to sucking Guy 4’s dick after Guy 5 removed his fingers from her mouth. Guy 5 then lubricated my wife’s ass by spitting on her ass. He lifted her and placed her across Guy 4’s lap as Guy 4 inserted his big black dick into her little white pussy. She gyrated and rode his dick, loudly moaning, like there was no tomorrow.

“Oooooooooooh. Oooooooo”, Carmen moaned.

Guy 5 spat on his hands a couple of times and rubbed the spit on his dick to lubricate it. He then pushed Carmen forward to where her tits were touching Guy 4’s chest. He then slowly inserted his black dick into my wife’s sweet little white ass. Two big black dicks are giving my wife a DP. She rocked her hips back and forth, fast and hard. Guy 4 and Guy 5 were no longer fucking Carmen, she was fucking them. Guy 5 reached around Carmen and played with her tits while they DP’d her.

“Ohhhhh. Omigod, it feels so good,” Carmen screamed, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming. Omigod ... I love it. Fuck me, fuck me!” Carmen screamed and howled several times, having multiple orgasms.

Guy 6 was so turned on. He climbed on the bed and forced his hard white dick into Carmen’s willing mouth. It was so fucking hot. My beautiful and sexy red-headed white wife has a black dick in her pussy, a black dick in her ass, and a white dick in her mouth.

Guy 6 didn’t last long. He pulled his dick from Carmen’s mouth and shot a wad of cum into her beautiful red hair. He then pressed the head of his dick against her right face cheek, rubbing the residual cum into her skin. I was about to explode. I climbed on the bed, shoved my dick into her mouth, and unloaded a huge stream of cum down her pretty little throat. She couldn’t swallow it all, as cum ran down the side of her mouth.

“Ahhhh. I’m gonna cum,” said Guy 5. He moaned and grimaced as he pumped cum into my wife’s ass. He pulled his dick out of her ass, cum oozed from her ass, flowing down onto her pussy and Guy 4’s balls. Carmen continued riding Guy 4’s dick like a madwoman. Guy 4 pushed Carmen off and laid her on her back. He forced his balls onto Carmen’s lips. “Lick his cum off my balls and swallow it, slut,” Guy 4 demanded. My wife did as she was told. She licked Guy 5’s cum from Guy 4’s balls and swallowed. Guy 4 jacked off with the head of his dick across Carmen’s lips. He unloaded huge streams of cum, landing in her hair, across her lips, and into her mouth. As Guy 4 cummed, Guy 7, another black guy, spread Carmen’s legs and inserted his black dick into her pussy, moving his hips in and out, fucking her hard. Carmen screamed many times.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.