My Wife Became of Nympho While on Our Two-week Vacation - Cover

My Wife Became of Nympho While on Our Two-week Vacation

Copyright© 2023 by Spewupis

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Despite being a conservative business professional, my gorgeous red-headed wife, loved her first gang bang so much, that she ended up doing a total of four, mostly with strangers, and a single event with a well-hung guy, during our two-week vacation.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

On Tuesday, the next day, Carmen and I laid in bed watching porn on our laptop. While watching a Czech gang bang episode where the wife, Tamara, with her husband’s blessing, was gang banged by twenty plus men, Carmen said, “That’s what I want to do. Twenty guys in one night is a dream. I’d love it.”

Her fantasy would come soon enough.

However, that Thursday, I called Ken to see if he and Iris wanted to get together for lunch, but he said Iris was at work at the hospital - Iris was a full-time nurse and part-time porn actor. Ken said he was heading to the studio to meet with some male porn actors on developing their next adventure. He invited us over. I said sure but never told Carmen there would be porn actors at the studio.

We arrived at the studio around 1:00 p.m. Carmen wore a cropped blue shirt, bra less, with white daisy duke shorts and sandals. Her beautiful red hair in a pony tail. Ken greeted us at the retail store. We followed him up the stairs into this room that had a few chairs, a couch and double wide chaise, covered in disposable sheets. There were four black guys sitting and standing around. They ogled Carmen as we entered the room.

“Hey Ken, what’s up? I asked.

“Working on our next adventure. These guys are the bang gang bros. They haven’t worked in about three weeks due to a contractual dispute with another producer. I worked with them before and we’re developing a script for their next adventure. They gang bang white girls.” Ken introduced them as Little Mo, Marcus, Davion and Carl. (I actually only remember two of their names, Little Mo and Carl. The others are made-up monikers.)

Little Mo ogled Carmen, “Damn ... you are a fine-looking little thing. Are we fucking you for our next video?”

“No,” Carmen shyly said, “I’m not a porn actor.”

“You should be. You’re a smokin’ hot white girl. You’ll be a helluva fun fuck.”

“We can use you for rehearsal,” laughed Marcus, “I would love to get a piece of your sweet little white ass.”

Carmen smiled, but did not respond.

“They’re friends of mine,” Ken said, “they are not in the porn industry, but Carmen did her first gang bang the other day. You liked it, didn’t you, Carmen?”

Carmen smiled and shyly said, “Yes. I did. I loved it.”

“Have you ever been with a black man? Davion asked.

“No.”

“Ever seen a big black dick?”

“No”

Davion pulled down his pants, but kept on his “skivvies,” exposing an outline of a big huge dick. Carmen grinned as she took notice.

“Omigod, it looks huge.”

Davion walked up to her. “You wanna touch it?”

Carmen smiled and backed up a step without saying a word. She appeared nervous, but excited, her hard nipples very noticeable through her cropped shirt.

Davion stepped toward Carmen and grabbed her right hand and placed it on his bulge. He rubbed her hand up and down his bulge, as his dick grew hard. Carmen did not even attempt to pull away. “Omigod,, “ she said, “I love a big dick.”

Davion pulled off his skivvies, exposing his big black hard dick. There was no exaggeration, it was huge. Carmen placed both her hands over her mouth. She turned toward me, “Are you going to be okay seeing your little white wife with a big black dick?”

“It sounds like I have no choice. Would it matter?” I asked.

“Does it matter, no. Do you have a choice, yes. You can leave but I’m staying. I love a big dick, color doesn’t matter.”

“Then sure. Have fun, but you will have to do all four of them and then Ken and me.” She grinned and in this most innocent little voice said, “Ok.”

Carmen grabbed Davion’s big black dick with both her little white hands and played with it for a few minutes.

“Make it hurt guys,” I excitedly said, “make her scream.”

Ken followed, “Have fun with her guys. She likes it in the ass too. Make sure you DP her.”

Carmen smiled. “I’ve never been DP’d.”

Carmen continued playing with Davion’s big black dick with both her little white hands as Little MO undressed and approached her. Little Mo grabbed Carmen’s ass, as she grabbed his black dick with her left hand, while stroking Davion’s black dick with her right hand. Little Mo’s dick was not as big as Davion’s, but at least nine inches.

Carmen dropped to her knees, still dressed, as she licked and sucked Davion’s hard black dick while stroking Little Mo’s dick with her left hand. Carmen deeep-throated Davion’s big dick, each time pulling off with thick strings of drool dripping from her mouth, onto his dick and her shirt. She took every inch of his big black dick down her throat. Davion grabbed her hair and pulled her toward him as he rocked his hips back and forth a few times, fucking her mouth and throat. The rhythmic sound of glugging permeated the air as Davion continued fucking her mouth. Carmen pulled off his dick, smiling with drool from her lips attached to the head of his dick, gasping for air. She then alternated licking and sucking Davion’s and Little Mo’s dicks, taking their big black dicks deep into her mouth. Carmen’s loud audible moans made it obvious she was having an orgasm, as they continued taking turns fucking her mouth. She was arching her back and rubbing her pussy from the outside of her daisy dukes. She finally stopped sucking and deep-throating their dicks. She looked up at them. “Y’all made me cum. Fuck my mouth some more. I want your dicks all the way down my throat.”

Davion grabbed Carmen by her hair, with his black dick directly in front of her face. Carmen grabbed his dick with both hands and rapidly stroked it a few times. She grinned as Davion inserted his black dick into her willing and waiting mouth. She took every inch of his dick into her mouth and down her throat, as he rocked his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. Carmen gagged several times as slobber ran from her mouth, down her chin. She then turned toward Little Mo and did the same to his hard black dick. They alternated fucking my wife’s pretty little mouth for several minutes. She was loving it.

Marcus and Carl joined the fun. They both were at least ten inches ... I think I now understand how Little Mo may have gotten his nickname. His dick, at least nine inches, was the smallest. Carmen licked, sucked and deep-throated all four of them. She appeared to be having the time of her life.

Marcus pulled Carmen’s cropped top off, exposing her gorgeous tits and hard nipples. She had Little Mo’s dick in her mouth, as Marcus fondled her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples. As Little Mo continued fucking her mouth, Marcus reached down, unbuttoned her daisy dukes, pulled the zipper down and reached into her panties, rubbing and fingering her pussy. “Damn, this little white whore’s pussy is drenched.”

Carmen rose to her feet, kicked off her sandals, as Marcus and Little Mo removed her daisy dukes and bikini panties. All four black guys and my wife were completely naked. Marcus directed her to the couch, where she laid on her back. Marcus spread her legs, exposing her beautiful wet pussy and began licking and fingering her pussy, as Little Mo licked and sucked her nipples. After a few minutes, Little Mo sat on the couch with his back against the arm, as Davion rolled Carmen over and positioned her on all fours. As Carmen took Little Mo’s dick into her mouth, Davion inserted his big huge black dick slowly into her pussy, stretching her pussy. Carmen removed her mouth from Little Mo’s dick as she felt Davion’s big black dick enter her pussy, she stroked Little Mo’s dick rapidly as she moaned. “Omigod. Ahhhhh ... Ohhhhh!” She was having another orgasm.

“We’re gonna stretch your tight little pussy and make you squeal,” said Davion.

“Yes, yes ... please do.”

Davion then thrust his big dick into her pussy, ramming her hard. Carmen screamed so loud; it would have been heard by anyone within a hundred yards.

“O god, o god. Ahhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Ahhhhh! Oh fuck, Oh fuck, fuck. Omigod. It hurts really good.”

Carmen took Little Mo’s dick into her mouth. She sucked and stroked Little Mo’s dick like a wild woman on steroids, as Davion rocked his hips back and forth, ramming her pussy hard. Carmen’s moans were very loud, despite having Little Mo’s dick in her mouth.

Davion fucked her pussy for a long time, before stopping and without cumming. Davion backed out and looked at Marcus. “Get in there and fuck that little white whore.” Marcus did not hesitate; he inserted his ten-inch dick into her pussy and fucked her hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.