My Wife Became of Nympho While on Our Two-week Vacation - Cover

My Wife Became of Nympho While on Our Two-week Vacation

Copyright© 2023 by Spewupis

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Despite being a conservative business professional, my gorgeous red-headed wife, loved her first gang bang so much, that she ended up doing a total of four, mostly with strangers, and a single event with a well-hung guy, during our two-week vacation.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was Monday evening when Carmen and I went to the hotel bar for a couple of drinks. Carmen wore blue jean daisy dukes and a halter top, exposing her belly-button, with a plunging neckline, bra less, and sandals. As usual, she looked hot.

The bar was small, but nice and clean. There were eight patrons present when we entered. We picked out a table to sat and then I went to the bar counter to order our drinks. There was this one guy sitting by himself at the bar counter, who ogled Carmen when she entered. We engaged in conversation about sports without exchanging names. He complimented Carmen with how pretty, hot and sexy she looked. He inquired about our situation and when I told him we were married, he apologized. I simply nodded and invited him to our table, for which he accepted.

We never exchanged names but the guy revealed a lot about himself. He was pretty open with his story. He said he and his wife divorced six months prior, he’s a software developer, working for a company out of South Carolina, which is where he resides, and is in Orlando on assignment. He’s been in Orlando all of the week prior and through the weekend and scheduled to fly home the next day at noon.

Our conversation evolved into talking about sex. He said he was neither gay or bi-sexual but he and his ex-wife did a few threesomes, both FFM and MFM. He said he enjoyed watching his wife have sex with another man as well as another woman. They divorced due to financial reasons. His ex-wife wanted a lavish lifestyle that he could not afford.

Carmen is constantly horny, that’s one of the many things I love about her. Knowing this, and feeling uninhibited, I asked him, “You want to have sex with my wife? She’s a great fuck. She loves sucking dick and deep throats. She swallows too.” Carmen, somewhat surprised, said, “I love to suck dick and I love to fuck. I’m willing if you are.”

The guy hemmed and hawed from our surprising statements, but ultimately said, “Uhh. Sure, I would love to fuck your wife. What will you be doing while I’m with your wife?.”

“I’ll be watching because she it is so fucking hot watching my wife, especially the cum shots. Secondly, I’m going to make certain no harm comes to her.”

“I can deal with that,” he said.

“I’m conscientious,” said Carmen, “I like to take a bath first. I’m going to our room to bathe. You can come to our room now while I bathe or you can come up in about a half-four.”

I told her we’d be up in about fifteen to twenty minutes. She said okay, rose from her chair and left the bar. While waiting, I told the guy that there is only one condition while having sex with my wife, if she decides to back out, no matter how far along they are, he has to honor it. He agreed. I then told him he could cum wherever he wants, but her favorite is on her tits, especially her nipples and she likes to ass-fuck too. “I have never ass-fucked a girl before,” he said, “That would be a new one for me. You know, I have a big dick and can shoot a huge load of cum and be hard again almost immediately. And cum again. Is that okay?”

“That’s perfectly fine. Cover her in cum, she’ll love it. How big are you?”

“Almost a foot, eleven and a half inches and thick.”

“Oh wow. She may not be able to handle it, but it’ll be so fucking hot watching her try. We’ll see.”

We entered our hotel room while Carmen was still bathing. The guy took off his shoes and socks, sat down in a chair. We talked about sports while waiting for Carmen. We soon heard the bathtub emptying and shortly thereafter, Carmen walked out of the bathroom. She looked stunning, wearing a white sheer baby-doll negligee, her nipples visibly hard and no panties. The guy stood-up and approached her to within inches. Carmen was unusually vocal. She said, “I’ll kiss your dick, suck your dick, lick your balls and lick every inch of your dick, but I will not kiss your mouth or tongue swap.” He responded, “Fine with me.”

“I am so fucking horny,” Carmen said as she dropped to her knees. Carmen unbuckled the guy’s belt, unbuttoned his pants, pulled down the zipper and pulled his pants off, one leg at a time. He stood in front of her face wearing briefs, clearly showing the outline of a massive bulge. Carmen stared at his bulge, “Oh my,” she said as she rubbed his bulge with her right hand. She pulled down his brief and saw his massive dick; he did not exaggerate, his dick was huge. Carmen’s mouth was slightly agape as she stared at his big hard dick. “Omigod, it’s so big. I’ve never seen a dick this big, not even in pictures,” Carmen said as she grabbed his dick with both hands. “I can wrap both my hands around your dick. It feels so good in my hands.”

“Can you handle his big dick?” I asked. “Oh yeah,” she said, “And have fun playing with it. I’m so looking forward to having this big dick shoved into my pussy.”

Carmen kissed the head of his dick, followed by a tongue bath. She licked his balls and every inch of his dick. It was so hot watching her tongue go up and down the shaft of his dick, all over his balls.

Carmen took his dick into her mouth and, without any problem, deep-throated his big dick. She pulled her mouth from his dick and slobbered all over it. She spat on his dick, looked up at him, and said, “Your dick feels so good in my mouth. I’m going to take every inch of your dick into my mouth and down my throat.” She again took every inch into her mouth and down her throat; his ball sac slapping her chin. After about seven or eight seconds, she pulled off, gasped for air, spat on his dick and deep-throated him again. The guy moaned as she continuously sucked and deep-throated his dick. She sucked his dick and jerked him with her right hand, while playing and fingering her pussy with her left hand. It was long before the guy grabbed my wife’s hair to hold her head still while he fucked her mouth. Carmen moaned and it was obvious, she was having an orgasm while he fucked her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.