My Wife Became of Nympho While on Our Two-week Vacation - Cover

My Wife Became of Nympho While on Our Two-week Vacation

Copyright© 2023 by Spewupis

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Despite being a conservative business professional, my gorgeous red-headed wife, loved her first gang bang so much, that she ended up doing a total of four, mostly with strangers, and a single event with a well-hung guy, during our two-week vacation.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Carmen is twenty-nine years old and a very pretty and attractive lady. We’ve been married ten years. She consistently works out to maintain her sexy body. My description does not do her justice; she is super-hot. Carmen is of German descent, about five foot, five inches tall, one-hundred nineteen pounds, red hair to the middle of her back, green eyes, medium-size tits, cute little bubble ass, and incredibly soft smooth skin. She modeled locally and, at twenty-three years old, was featured as the cover model for a regional magazine. She’s done a few commercials with our local television station. She is highly intelligent, and at twenty-eight years old, became President/CEO of a corporation with more than 700 statewide associates. In our community, she is a very public and well-known individual, receiving coverage from the local print and televised media. She has to work closely with state legislators, local elected officials, and, to a lesser extent, our congressional delegates. For that reason, in public, she maintains a professional persona, dresses very conservatively, and maintains a low personal profile.

Carmen is so sexy and so attractive; she constantly gets hit on by guys, who, now and then, will cop a feel. She loves it. She is very flirtatious, especially after a few alcoholic drinks, and will instigate the “innocent” touching, as she calls it, but only when we are several hundred miles away from our community. I’m not only used to it; I’ve embraced it and find it very erotic. She’s a sex addict.

She deep-throats and swallows. We have fucked in several different positions and she was an ass-virgin when we first married but I’ve been ass-fucking her since the third year of our marriage – she loves it. I bought her a nine-inch dildo as a gag gift. She named it Peter. She uses Peter many times for the threesome and DP effect, commenting, many times, that she wished Peter were the real thing. She loves cum. She swallows but prefers cum on her face and tits. She loves to rub cum all over her body, especially her nipples. She fantasizes about MFM threesomes and gang bangs with strangers cumming all over her body, bukkake style. I’ve told her to go for it, but she only laughs. On this one occasion, after I finished fucking her, I asked, “If you had the chance to do a gang bang, would you?”

She answered, “If I had the opportunity and your blessing ... I don’t know. Maybe, maybe not, but it doesn’t matter because I’ll never be in a situation where the opportunity arises. Good night.”

I, on the other hand, couldn’t stop thinking about it. I don’t know how to explain it, but the thought of my wife doing a gang bang and covered in cum excites me. I jerked off many times thinking about it.

I decided to test her.

Ken, my best friend since our freshmen year in high school, moved to Orlando, Florida a few years ago, several hundred miles from our home. Ken got involved in the sex industry after moving to Orlando. He owns a sex shop that has a studio upstairs that he uses to produce porn videos. His wife, Iris, stars in many of the porn videos he produces. His porn studio also serves a sex club with, according to Ken, over one -hundred members. I called Ken and explained the reason for my call. He said he would be no problem setting up a gang bang with my wife as, in his words, the “star.” He said he just needed to know how many guys.

Two months later, I called Ken and told him we were coming to Orlando for a two week vacation. Ken asked, “How many guys to you want to surprise her with?” I told him four to six guys. Ken retorted, “Ah, come on. She can do more than that. Carmen is a pretty little thing with a killer body. I’ll have no problem finding guys willing to fuck her.” I responded, “We’ll play it by ear.”

We arrived in Orlando on a Friday evening to begin our two-week vacation. Ken had set-up her surprise gang bang for Saturday, the following week. However, Carmen did not make it to that Saturday because the opportunity for a gang bang happened on Saturday, the next day, and again the following Wednesday. The Saturday of the following week would become her third gang bang. Before then, on Monday, she would have a single event with a well-hung guy.

Ken invited us to wear our swimming attire for a poolside cookout at his place on Saturday. We arrived at Ken’s house around 5:00 p.m. Carmen wore a one-piece, white swimsuit with a plunging neckline, almost to her belly button, barely covering her nipples. Iris was out of town visiting relatives. There were three other guys present by the poolside when we arrived. Ken introduced them as Adrian, Lance, and Palmer. The guys ogled Carmen. Lance was rather aggressive and abrupt. When he reached out his hand to shake Carmen’s hand, he said, “Ah man, you are so fucking hot. You are a pretty little thing, I would love to be the guy fucking you.”

“That would be me,” I said, “And she’s not only a great fuck, she’s a fun fuck.” Carmen looked at Lance, grinned, and said, “Thank you.”

After we ate and had a few drinks, our conversation segued into a discussion about sex and Ken’s porn business. “Would you do porn?” Palmer asked Carmen.

“No. I’d be too nervous and scared having sex.”

“Scared and nervous of what? Another man’s dick or being recorded? Lance asked.

“Both. I’d be too scared to have sex with several different men.”

“There’s nothing to be afraid of,” Lance said, “I mean, you are a pretty little thing, and you have an amazingly sexy body and a lot of guys are going to want to fuck you and shove their dicks into your pretty little mouth. You’ll have fun. I mean, you’re so damn pretty. Hell, as I already said, I wanna fuck you right now.” Carmen smiled without comment.

Lance stood up, pulled off his swimming trunks, completely naked, and approached Carmen, as she laid out on a padded chaise, in a propped position. He straddled the chaise and jerked off in front of her face until his dick grew fully erect. His dick was about eight inches, give or take. “Does my rock-hard dick scare you?” Carmen stared at his hard dick. “No,” she said, “it’s beautiful.”

“Are you nervous watching me jerk off in front of you?”

“No.”

“Would be nervous, if I cummed on you?”

“No. I’d like it.”

Lance grabbed my wife’s right hand and gripped it around his dick. He used her hand to stroke his hard dick a few times. “Do you like it?” he asked.

“Yes, I like it a lot.”

“So, what are you afraid of?”

Carmen shrugged without answering. My wife raised up, squeezed his dick, bringing forth pre-cum, and, with the tip of her tongue, licked the pre-cum from the head of his dick. She moaned as she circled her tongue around the head of his dick a few times before cupping his dick in her hand, pulling his dick toward his stomach. She licked and sucked his balls before taking her tongue up the entire length of his dick. With her sweet lips barely touching the head of his dick, she looked up at Lance, smiled and said, “I like your dick.” She then looked at me and winked.

Carmen kissed the head of Lance’s dick and then gave his dick a tongue bath, before taking every inch of his dick into her mouth, and down her throat. Lance moaned as he placed his hand behind her head, preventing her from pulling her mouth from his dick. He held her head for a good ten to eleven seconds before she started slapping his thigh. He released her head and Carmen pulled her mouth from his dick, gasping for air, with a thick string of slobber dangling from her pretty little mouth to the head of his dick. She licked and slobbered all over his dick, spitting on it before taking it back into her mouth and down her throat again. She reached down and rubbed her pussy from outside her swimsuit, moaning as she deep-throated him. Lance held the back of her head again for another ten to eleven seconds before letting her pull her mouth from his dick. He then held her head, as he thrust his dick in and out my wife’s throat. He fucked her mouth for a long time, before lifting her and carrying her to a patio table, setting her on the edge. He undressed her and tossed her swimsuit to the deck floor. She was completely naked, that perfectly curved beautiful body. He spread her legs, exposing her beautiful wet pussy. He immediately began licking her pussy and finger fucking her as Carmen arched her back, moaning. He licked her pussy, her belly button, all the way to her tits. He licked and sucked her hard nipples as his hard dick rubbed against her wet pussy. Lance backed up slightly and slowly inserted every inch of his hard dick into her beautiful wet pussy. Carmen let out a huge moan. Lance pulled back and thrust his dick forward, ramming her pussy, fucking her hard for several minutes. Carmen wrapped her legs around Lance’s waist, “Fuck me, fuck me hard,” she yelled, “Ram that hard dick deep into my pussy.” Lance rammed her pussy rapidly and hard as she loudly moaned. Her hips tightened, as her pussy tightened around his dick – she was having an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.