Mail Order Mystery: the Chance City Series Book One - Cover

Mail Order Mystery: the Chance City Series Book One

Copyright© 2023 by Robin Deeter

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A lady farmer and a disgraced detective--will what starts as an arrangement turn into something more? Brought together by necessity, will Leigh and Cy find love or will their attempt to find lasting happiness meet with disaster? Join the Chance City adventure as its citizens battle opposing forces and mayhem in their searches for love and a brighter future.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Mystery   Western  

Leigh liked the saloon and Benny on sight. It was rowdy, but not overly so. Benny teased and flirted with her and any other female around, but time and again, Leigh noticed that his gaze strayed to Daphne. He wasn’t the only male who had eyes for her, either.

Leigh thought it was such a shame Daphne didn’t forget about Brock because it wouldn’t take her long to find a man who truly wanted her. She thought unrequited love must be so painful, and she was glad she’d never experienced it.

Several musicians provided music, and Cy and Leigh danced, both relieved to find out the other was a good dancer. It made Cy feel guilty that he hadn’t had more time to romance Leigh by taking her dancing.

But they were dancing now and having an incredible time together. There was plenty of drink and food and the good time lasted until early evening. When they left Benny’s, Cy tucked her hand in the crook of his arm and led her gallantly down the street, feeling very proud to have such a lovely lady on his arm—one who now wore his ring.

As they checked into the hotel, Leigh’s apprehension over the wedding night grew, and she didn’t know if she could go through with it now that the moment was almost there. When Cy finished registering, he put an arm around Leigh’s shoulders, and found them tense.

He talked to her about the reception, and they laughed on the way up to their suite, which was on the third floor. Their bags had already been brought there by Daniel earlier that day. As they entered their room, Cy kept talking, trying to put Leigh at ease.

After locking their door, Cy looked out the window, down at the street, and then pulled the drapes. He saw Leigh watching him.

“Force of habit,” he said, smiling wryly. “That was always one of the first things I did whenever I checked into a hotel room.”

Leigh nodded. “I can understand that. You always had to be aware of possible danger.”

“Yeah.” Cy took off his tie. “Have I told you how beautiful you look?”

She smiled shyly. “You might’ve mentioned it.”

“Well, you do,” Cy said, approaching her.

He put an arm around her waist and brushed the backs of his fingers over her cheek. Dipping his head, he gave her a slow kiss, taking his time over her sweet lips.

“Mmm. You are such a good kisser,” he murmured against her mouth.

Leigh’s eyes met his. “I’m glad you think so. You’re a great kisser, too.”

He pressed his lips lightly against hers. “So you like kissing me, Mrs. Decker?”

“Yes, Mr. Decker, I do.” Leigh’s eyes widened. “My last name is Decker now. Leigh Decker.”

Cy nodded. “Yeah. I like the sound of that.”

To her surprise, so did Leigh. She didn’t feel guilty over it, either. “Me, too,” she said with a genuine smile. “Mrs. Cyrus Decker.”

He smiled back as he started removing the pins that held her hair in place. “You have such pretty hair. It reminds me of honey.”

“Thank you,” Leigh said, shivering when he finger-combed her hair out.

He ran his thumb over her lower lip. “You have such soft lips and taste so good.” Pulling her closer, he inhaled her scent. “And you smell incredible.”

Leigh was relieved that he found her so desirable. She hoped that they would please each other in bed. Walt had always been generous and attentive to her needs. Not all men were, according to a couple of her married friends back in Tucker Springs.

Cy ran his hands down over her sides and back up again, allowing her to become accustomed to his touch. He claimed her mouth again, delving his tongue inside, seeking out the sweet recess beyond her teeth. When she touched his tongue, he groaned quietly and cupped the back of her head while he plundered even further.

Leigh rested her hands on his chest and then caressed him through his shirt before undoing the top button. Cy felt a slight flare of excitement but resisted the urge to rush. He wanted her to be completely comfortable and very excited.

His kisses created an ache in Leigh’s lower stomach, one that she hadn’t felt in a long time. She pushed his tuxedo jacket off his shoulders, and it dropped to the floor. Although Cy kept touching her and kissing her, he hadn’t attempted to remove any of her clothing yet. He didn’t want to interrupt what she was doing.

Her temperature rose, and Leigh wanted to see more of Cy. She undid the buttons of his shirt and spread it wide, revealing his broad chest that was only slightly lighter in color than his hands and face.

The shirt followed the suit jacket, and then Leigh caught the heated gleam in Cy’s dark eyes. That and the light bronze, hard male flesh in front of her whet her carnal appetite. Suddenly, she pulled him down to give him a blazing kiss, needing him intensely.

Cy let out a growl and started undoing the ties on her dress, his erection pressing urgently against her. Piece by piece, their garments came off. They kissed and touched in between, their ardor growing with every passing moment.

Every time Leigh became hesitant, Cy slowed things down and kissed her until she was ready to continue. When they were both naked, Cy let his gaze roam over Leigh, drinking in her long, toned legs, slim hips, and pert breasts. Pulling her closer, he lightly cupped one before lowering his head to capture a nipple in his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.