Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cecil was allowed just a little respite from absolute servitude, just a little, when the ship docked at some obscure Middle-Eastern port. He felt so strange being dressed in normal attire after being naked, leashed, and harnessed in so many ways for so long, but the shabby off-white suit that Martha had chosen for him, illuminated him amid the darkly clad women who sneered at him as they left the boat, ensuring he never forgot just where his place was - at the very nadir of the pecking order. He might have looked innocuous to the untrained eyes of strangers, but the laughter of the women who’d seen him dominated so thoroughly - and willingly - ensured he remained firmly in his place, and sexually aroused as he enjoyed the cutting looks of contempt from the haughty and dominant women from the transport. Madam Martha Hilbrand was equally aroused as he directed his path with authority.

“You’re to to see a deviant made an example of today ... you’ll find it both awe inspiring, and exciting in the lesson it’ll teach you and every other property of women allowed to see it...” She grinned as the other matriarchs bustled forward with pert pomposity in their eagerness to witness a debacle that Cecil would not forget in a hurry. The heat soon had him sweating, and the women’s perfumes, both those applied scents, and those natural feminine scents, kept his cock high as he was treated to the blends of French perfumes ... and the distinct hint of feminine sexual arousal, as no doubt many of those outwardly upright women wore no underwear beneath their abundant skirts, to allow easy access to their moistened cunts.

Though an obscure venue. The immediate docking place bustled with many Arabic looking people, who vainly offered their many wares to the disembarking women, none of whom showed the slightest interest, such was their haste to be somewhere else on that hot and dusty resort. Martha grinned as a group of black cloaked and niqab wearing women approached the bustle of Western women, and Cecil could see the cloaked women’s interest in a male dressed similarly to Cecil, their eyes illuminating with a definitive pleasure through the slots in their niqabs as he showed reluctance in being handed over to them. As the quaking male was led away, the curt smiles of his mistress and owner enjoying his progress, one of the veiled women led the entourage through an alleyway between the pure white buildings, on to whatever awaited them. Judith and Madeline both panted with excitement, as they followed, watching the male being led by the niqab wearing women, Judith unable to contain herself.

“Ohhh! It’s such a pleasure to see women who are looked down upon by their menfolk, so obviously pleasured by being in control of a male!” Cecil’s cock perked as Madeline added her thoughts too, in concurrence with her novice companion, her face full of spiteful pleasure itself.

“ ... and a Western male at that! ... they must be so aroused! ... and I can’t wait to see that male again, when...” She was cut short, somewhat abruptly by a smiling Martha, while smiling with contempt at Cecil.

“No more revelations girls! ... we don’t want to spoil the thrill for our pet ... we’ll reveal all when we get there!” Cecil gasped as the two novices hurried him along, giggling with excitement as they followed the entourage through a tight alley, the niqab wearing woman turning to show the illumination in her eyes, somehow full of a dark promise, then turning to unlock a gate at the side of the building the hapless male had been let into. From the rear of the crowd of dominant women with their submissive male charges, Cecil heard the applause of sheer delight as the throng of bustling femininity entered the area beyond the gate.

Martha took in the expression on his face, thoroughly enjoying it, as Cecil’s eyes took in the vista beyond the gate; a small sea fronted area, an enclosed cove unseen from anywhere other than the open sea ... and at its headland a stout gallows cast its ominous shadow across the dusty ground, its inviting noose being shown to the delighted woman who’d handed the reluctant male over to the black cloaked and veiled women. Martha sighed with a curt excitement that he’d not seen in a while as the two novices also smirked with cruel satisfaction at the awaiting noose.

“Oh ... you’ll be licking my cunt and praising the Maker like there’s no tomorrow, after today’s entertainment!...” He boned rigid at the delightfully submissive thought of that oral worship, on being overcome himself by the darkly erotic presence of the gallows ... and his owner’s explicit promise, as she guided his eyes toward the plump figure of the mature matriarch who stood eagerly below the dangle of the noose.

“That’s Madam Belinda Bartram-Wicken...” She pursed her lips and sighed, her nipples poking hard with sexual excitement through the fabric of her bodice.

“ ... it’s her husband who’s to be made an example of ... an example which will be fittingly permanent!” Her eyes gazed at the noose as the two novices panted and urger their equally excited male property a little closer to a view of the plump and smiling wife who’d soon become a widow, Martha elaborating on just why the example was to be made.

“Madam Belinda, known in certain covert circles as Bella Wick, has tired of a once pompous and arrogant husband whom she has successfully dominated and taken control of ... the two novices openly fingered their cunts through the silky fabric of their skirts as they admired the figure of a Victorian woman who’d defeated an item of masculinity ... and had now led him to the gallows. Martha’s cunt tingling with a lustily erotic pleasure, moistening in readiness for the adoration that her pet would show it later, as she continued with spiteful gusto.

“ ... that control was not 100% unfortunately, as on those rare occasions when his wife, mistress, and owner was engaged in other pleasures, Bartholomew Bartram-Wicken succumbed to his submissive weakness and sought out the dominance of women ... exotic dominant women. Madam Belinda became aware of this, such are the circles she moves in as Bella Wick, and the seed of her ultimate pleasure in his disposal was sown...” Her speech was hurried along, by the sudden arousal of the feminine crowd, murmuring and jostling for view, as one of the niqab wearing women emerged from a door at the internal side of the building into which Bartram-Wicken had been taken, her breasts heaving in the black cloak as she flicked a short leather strap by her side.

“ ... his weakness led him to being thrashed and beaten by black, Asian, and Eastern women, Madam Belinda stealthily securing all his wealth and properties ... including an estate in Rangoon where he could have settled for being dominated by the maids, as he was on visits there, whilst she arranged his departure for breach of faith and disobedience...” Judith smiled with a curt pleasure, also eyeing Cecil from her position behind him, as he gawped at the noose which ensured his erection boned rigid.

“Surely he must have guessed his fate, on being made to sign over all he owned to his wife?” Martha grinned wickedly at her pouting looks at the doomed Cecil, knowing her cunt was hot for the ultimate act of dominance he faced. She pursed her lips with haughty feminine pleasure on responding.

“I’d so like to think so ... but not necessarily so ... it’s common practice for dominated males to sign over all their worldly possessions on knowing defeat to womanhood. It confirms the control a woman has ... and is also sexually exciting for the male.” Their talk was interrupted as the crowd of women began to applause, and Madam Belinda Bartram-Wicken strode her plump figure closer to the entrance from whence the niqab wearing woman had emerged, the women noting that although she smiled with intense pleasure, her gait was somewhat awkward. She broke into a wide gaping smile and the crowd of women erupted as the throng of cloaked and veiled women emerged ... leading something behind them.

Belinda, now firmly in Bella mode, applauded wildly on the group of cloaked women parting, to reveal a naked and leashed Bartholomew Bartram-Wicken on all fours, led by a plump and senior woman in a niqab, a whip in her free hand which had been the source of much pleasure to her. Bella grinned with satisfaction on seeing his startled yet resigned eyes on seeing an awaiting gallows, his reluctance and fear of going to it, resulting in the applications of whips from the cloaked women, adding further stripes to his already freshly striped back and buttocks as he was drawn snivelling pathetically to his death, a cock cage which had been a gift from Belinda, ensuring he couldn’t come whilst entertained stringently by the cloaked women ... the final surrender of his seed would be witnessed by all, elsewhere.

Madam Belinda Bartram-Wicken sighed with intense pleasure as he looked up at her with pleading eyes, his mouth agape and tears streaming as the cloaked Madam jerked his leashed neck, the thin collar biting into him, and having him know that a woman who’d suffered at the hands of males over many years, was now thoroughly and completely in control of him. as she had him attend his widow-to-be.

“Well? ... is this exotic enough for you?” She laughed aloud, and the now hushed crowd murdered their delight as his eyes went to the gallows, knowing he’d not be shown any mercy, many of the women now openly fingering their clitorises as they took in the honied vista of a white male being readied for the gallows by Middle-Eastern women who’d long been downtrodden by masculinity, whilst the male’s wife taunted him. His pathetic response was heard by all, and with a lusty pleasure, on hearing all he could say after a severe thrashing.

“Belinda ... Belinda ... please!...” The plump matriarch simply sneered at the defeated male who was to make her a widow, and lifted her skirts, pulling something from her crotch area, which explained her awkward gait. Martha, Judith, Madeline, and all the other women smiled and applauded loudly as Madam Belinda Bartram-Wicken proudly displayed a wooden ball gag, which had graced her cunt and anus whilst carried in her underwear, the heat of the day and her heady arousal ensuring the essences and whiffs of both holes had justly permeated the wooden ball to flavour and scent it exquisitely. Her cunt tingled close to orgasm as she then popped the ball to his mouth, watching him bite and sniff at it eagerly.

“There! ... we’ll have no more pleading from you! ... you’re going to be hanged! ... hanged by an exotic woman whilst I and every other woman enjoy your pleasure!” She nodded at the cloaked woman, and the distinct pleasure could be seen in her eyes as she jerked the snivelling male up on his knees, and Belinda took a miniscule key from a pouch and unlocked the cock cage which had prevented his surrender of seed whilst whipped. Bartholomew Bartram-Wicken’s humiliation was intensified, as his unfurled cock immediately flushed to a boning erection, more rigid than he’d ever known as he sucked and sniffed at the gag, showing the leering crowd that he lusted for the noose, despite his outward reluctance. Belinda grinned with triumph as the cloaked woman ensured all had enough time to inspect his shameful erection, keeping the leash nice and taut, emulating the noose she’d soon have him know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.