Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cecil became more than accustomed to being paraded naked on a leash, and after sessions of indoctrination with the ‘Ways of the Maker’ where he was whipped into reciting the words of that curious sect by Judith, Madeline, and Martha herself, he was treated to cabin visitations of matriarchs who’d won the favour of both Martha and Edna. As the days passed and the sun tanned his bare skin on deck during his perpetual humiliation, he also became more than accustomed with the whips and the tastes of cunt and anus of many senior women, on their way to indulge in illicit sexual pleasures and a covert slave trade.

Martha had no real belief in the doctrines she had enforced upon many males, and now enforced upon Cecil with liberal applications of the whip, but it suited her and the similarly thinking matriarchs at St Cuthbert’s in being a means to a very erotic, sexually stimulating, and profitable end. The use of readily available submissive males was a goldmine, and the abundance of those males who erected at simply knowing the voice of authority from a dominant woman, were soon extracted from their lives of covert masturbation or rare visit to a professional dominatrix, and were soon made to realise a masochistic heaven as they were broken into absolute worship of femininity by women whose dominance was as acute as their submissiveness.

Cecil had been such an example, Martha’s prowess as a governess soon singling out submissive tendencies shown by males at an early age, and converting many to that eternal hopelessness by administering the cane with a lust that left them with more than red stripes across their flesh ... a yearning for it awoken within them, and leading to the inevitable deposit if their seed whilst under the rod, inflating Martha’s dominant ego in witnessing another triumph. Many, like Cecil, would follow the path to St Cuthbert’s, where they’d dissolve into the depths of total submission, on serving Martha or another matriarch as a Priestess ... and learn to know the pleasures of the whip.

Now selected for good use, and a purchase of him made, Cecil now enjoyed the erotic pleasures of absolute domination, subjected to the whims of the superior sex, under the pretence of his being travelled to exotic climes in the guise of being a missionary for the Maker. Cecil still had this purpose lodged in his head, his cock standing high at the thought of attempting to indoctrinate women in particular, to a way of religious thinking that they were unlikely to simply swallow and convert to. As Martha wielded as prized leather bullwhip, which Edna and the two novices made sure they were well out of the way of, in the spacious cabin made diminutive by the demon’s length, the cowering Cecil was about to learn and enjoy another severe lesson, as the women smiled contentedly at his fear of it, Martha first making sure he was thoroughly aware of what was to happen.

“You remember how spiteful the whims of Madam Olivia Renfrew in Cabin 4 were?...” She grinned as he quivered on her sending the leather instrument of punishment snaking past him upon the polished floor, his cock boning to a shameful rigidity as he eyed the winnowing length of the black cord with its spiteful tassels displayed for his inspection, she then continuing.

“She’s asked to know the extremes of your submission, and see you confirm just how pathetically deep your submission, and your adoration of her dominance is.” She strutted across to him, as he recalled the flavours of that senior woman’s cunt and anus, and how he’d sent his seed to the sheets on being told by her how she’d brought forth the cream from her last husband, as he was being asphyxiated by her ... an audience of women with husbands in positions of authority, watching on with acute sexual satisfaction as he shot his final load liberally, in honour of his absolute surrender to her. The execution carried out with smug aplomb, as the authority of those husbands was in the public domain only, and secondary in the extreme to those women present, and hotly aroused by the death of a male by a woman’s hands, which would be officially recorded as due to a cardiac arrest.

Martha let him savour thoughts of a spitefully dominant woman who’d had him know his place and had promised to break him completely before the journey was over, if given the opportunity. She grinned as she wiggled the whip, whilst Edna and the two novices sneered as they relished what was to come.

“You’ll masturbate upon this whip, as have many defeated males ... then you’ll be whipped, the sting being enhanced a little by your knowing its bite is lathered and made slick by the essence of your own pleasure...” She stood dominant, and hung the whip before his erection, sliding it’s lush leather cord up his bell, having him gasp with the exquisite stimulation, she, in as ruthlessly dominant a mood as the senior bitch who awaited further pleasure across the deck.

“See how there’s flaky white residue between the braiding? ... evidence of the absolute submission of other males ... a submission you’ll know today!” Cecil humped at the whip, his eyes taking in the powdery elements between the lushly woven leather whip ... confirming submissions he’d now add to.

“Masturbate! ... show your need for the whip by my hand!” Edna guffawed with sadistic pleasure at his humiliation, on his taking his stiff cock in hand and stropped its length in submissive shame, pointing his bell toward the wickedly braided whip, which a smiling Martha hung before his kneeling jerks, her cunt hotly aroused as she thought of the pleasure to be had at his expense at journey’s end ... never mind the immediate debacle to come.

“You’ll shoot your mess in thorough fashion, knowing you’ll then be whipped within an inch of your life!...”. Cecil grunted near ecstasy already, his eyes fixed on the braided demon which hung like a black snake and would soon embrace his flesh ... applied vigorously by the woman who owned him so completely, and who now made a further sadistic promise with dominant pleasure.

“ ... having emptied your balls and then been shown the price of that pleasure, you’ll be taken across the deck ... your breaking to absolute defeat at the hands of a woman witnessed by all ... and then, with the tears of that defeat still in your eyes ... you’ll witness the acute pleasure in Madam Olivia Renfrew’s eyes as she demands you masturbate your empty balls for her!” Cecil groaned with a lusting ecstasy to know the whip, as the intense pleasure of a lushly submissive orgasm gripped him, Edna. Madeline, and Judith applauding sneeringly at his humiliation as he shot his first wad of semen to the whip, Martha laughing cynically and ensuring further generous wads as she danced the whip up and down before his spurting cock, some spurts shooting past to decorate the boarding ... but worthy amounts of the cream of his submission, studied by both him and the smugly satisfied women, as it dribbled and followed the cuts of the braid down the whip he’d now be thrashed with.

Martha’s mind went to the arena where her sadistic satisfaction had been sated before, as she strutted back and flicked the semen anointed whip, the women laughing haughtily as spots of the readily spent seed were sent to the air, though much remained to moisten and enrich the leather braid ... her cunt hotly aroused as she sent the first vigorous stroke to his cowering flesh, the vision of her triumph in that land which grew ever closer, having her sex tingle deliciously as Cecil cried out, on the lash embracing his torso. Once again, he was quickly reminded of his position of absolute submission to the superior sex, each spiteful lash of the whip moistened with his own cum, applied with vigorous and sincere justification for his having had pleasure in adorning it, reducing him swiftly to pathetic tears which were enjoyed with sneering satisfaction by Edna, Judith, and Madeline while Martha simply sneered with a smug triumph and saw to it that his flesh was deservedly striped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.