Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The two novice girls, Judith and Madeline, increased Cecil’s erection with their spiteful laughter, an erection which had been prompted by a thorough caning by Martha on the morning of their departure, given as Martha had put it - ‘to remind him of his position below womanhood while out in the public domain’. Though brought to tears alongside a rigid erection by the wielding of the rod in her gloved hands whilst the girls watched with sadistic pleasure, he had been forbidden to come, in order to keep that memory all the keener, in leaving him longing to spurt. The girls’ cruel laughter which aired the stiffness of his member, was at his further belittlement at Martha having chosen his clothing for the trip, having sourced it herself; her cunt blossoming to match his erection as she enjoyed absolute control of him, already thinking of the whipping she’d give him when berthed aboard their ship ... a whipping during which he’d be allowed to come, and would then lick three cunts in submissive thanks.

Her sneer was ripe indeed as she watched the male she’d dominated to satisfaction throughout his life, don the cheaply made and bland clothing she’d chosen for him, whilst her two girls laughed at him; they and she, dressed in expensive silken finery, their flowing dresses and feathered and lacy hats, tight waisted by corsetry which expressed the pomp of their femininity to the full, in complete contrast to the demure outfit chosen for him. Martha’s cunt tingled at knowing certain women - and men - would know immediately that he was a dominated male, perhaps guessing that he was on his way to some punishment or other, the notion awarding them a sexual thrill at his expense, and deservedly so. They could never imagine the punishment that Priestess Martha Hilbrand of the feminine order of St. Cuthbert’s had condemned the submissive male to though ... had they known, masturbation of the most exquisite satisfaction would have been enjoyed ... again and again.

That laughter continued as Cecil was made to view himself in the mirror, the baggy and poorly fitting outfit, was clean and neatly pressed in antithesis of its general appearance, ensuring that all who saw him, new the clothes were not necessarily due to his being poor financially, but were new and reflected that his status was at the bottom of a pecking order ... the obedient servant of the deliciously pompous women who accompanied him. Even if those viewing him on their journey did not know the whole and shameful truth, he would, and not having been allowed underwear, his humiliation was guaranteed by the bulge his erection expressed in his baggy outfit ... his submissive mind teasing him with the knowledge that his oozing cock would soon spot the grey material, the darker patch confirming his shameful pleasure in being led and controlled by dominant femininity.

The girls sat smiling in the cab, whilst Martha stood by it with a stony face which was there for the benefit of the cabbie, as she enjoyed humiliating Cecil from the onset. The overwhelming presence of the magnificent woman had the cabbie’s heart all of a flutter, as he watched Cecil struggle with the bags, he glad, that there’d be porters at the railway station to help with the large amount of baggage; ‘essentials’ for Victorian femininity. The cabbie’s cock stirring as the supreme female barked at the baggily suited male.

“Hurry it up Farner! ... get a move on! ... we’ve a boat to catch!” As he struggled with the final bags, Martha’s face moved from its stony stare to a lusty sneer as he lifted a black crocodile skin bag, a little larger than a doctor’s bag.

“I’ll take that ... I like to keep that one with me.” The novices smirked, having seen their female mentor curl a flexible horsewhip around the base of the bag, its tension keeping the bag at it’s maximum width, the dominant woman then packing various items of an erotic and sadistic nature into the bag ... a braided leather bullwhip being one item. Martha’s cunt oozed with arousal as she clutched at the bag which would allow her and the girls immediate satisfaction, the moment they were in the privacy of their luxuriously appointed berth, avoiding the need to unpack ... a task which would be left to Cecil, under supervision of the girls. She sneered with a lusting anticipation of the pleasures to be had on the trip ahead, a trip which just she and the girls would return from, satisfied and invigorated ... ready to receive another male for disposal in the name of St. Cuthbert’s. That sneer and those of the two spiteful girls greeted Cecil as he boarded the cab, already sexually aroused by being held by feminine authority.

“Well Cecil, are you ready to spread the word of the Maker, as Priest Farner?” The sneer of the girls grew keener, as they looked down on the pathetic male with utter contempt, knowing the eastern women would thoroughly enjoy dealing with a western male whose timidity toward them would be obvious from the outset, and his daring to impose a faith upon them, one which he had no real passion for himself, would result in a divinely erotic punishment. Cecil’s real and virulent passion, was in being in the position he was now in; his cock boning erect with an expectation of his own, on facing the inquisitive authority of a woman who revelled in her ownership of him. He whimpered a reply, his beaten tone, further exciting both Martha and the girls.

“Yes ... yes Priestess Martha ... oh yes...” Martha’s curt and contemptuous smile, took him deep into a submissive aura as the cab made haste for the station. He had been awoken to the crushing and commanding pleasures of domination by the natural superiority of womanhood from a very early age, using what little courage he possessed to irk the delicious woman who now sat smugly in control of him, in order to receive punishments which were served with sadistic aplomb by a woman whom he now knew achieved a sexual arousal equalling his, in administering hand, cane, and whip in serving righteous and deserved retribution upon his flesh. He could still recall those first feeble but exquisite orgasms, given up in an ecstasy of a masochism he found so sexually rewarding, as held down and spanked, he’d delighted her by smearing her thighs with his semen ... confirming his pathetic submission to femininity, and dooming him to the path he was now taking.

Martha’s cunt was lubricating with a heady arousal too, as were those of the excited girl’s, all three with fixed thoughts on the contents of that bag, and the humiliations Cecil was to face on those exclusively purchased areas of the steamer that he was yet to learn of. But the humiliation of the train journey was to come first.

Cecil was already aware of the darker spot at his crotch as he was ordered from the cab by Martha at the station, and tried to dispel all erotic thoughts as the railway porters gave him curious looks on dealing with the expansive luggage brought by Martha and the girls, Cecil’s meagre suitcase dwarfed in comparison. His task was not eased by the smirking glances from members of the public assailed his senses along with the perfumes of those eyes belonging to females; an obvious delight in them registering with Cecil, as they took in the stern pomp of the women he was with, and having them guess that he was an inferior male of the type they longed to be in command of.

The lusting contempt and indeed jealousy from haughty females, and males whose cocks twitched covertly with a longing of their own as they feigned abhorrence at his obvious relegation to secondary status below feminine power, didn’t help his shamefully unconscious pleasure in being subtly dominated publicly by just the overwhelming presence of Martha and the girls, and as if his cock had not tented and spotted his baggy apparel enough, he gasped at the sight of a familiar figure who smiled at the women warmly as her baggage was loaded into the goods wagon, his cock pulsing as the girls increased their strut in their enthusiasm to greet her as Martha addressed a dominant friend.

“Edna dear! ... so glad to see you’ve made good time ... are you looking forward to the trip?” The two women smirked as Cecil walked up behind his strutting Mistress, and she barked an order at him which she made sure was nicely audible to passing onlookers heading for the comfort of their carriages.

“Stand their!” The simple command and Cecil’s obedience to it, left those onlookers in no doubt as to just who was in charge, giving both male and female witnesses to it the urge to masturbate over just that simple occurrence, so blatant was the show of feminine dominance over a male ... something very risqué indeed, in those male dominated times. Edna’s contempt for him had her cunt tingling with the thought of those exotic, and erotic, climes that awaited ... and the pleasures of his servile company to come.

“Oh yes Martha dear ... I awoke in an excited and pertly authoritative mood, and have bossed my way here so far, taking no nonsense from slacking males en route ... dreaming of our destination.” The wealthy grey haired woman, conveniently widowed twice, was no stranger to travels to the orient herself ... especially where candidates from St. Cuthbert’s were concerned. Martha had a great reverence for a woman who had been key in advising of destinations where ‘missions’ of the kind which ensured the financial fluidity, and progress of the women of St. Cuthbert’s. She had brought enslaved males from the east back with her on several occasions; their forged papers allowing them entry with her, but living as illegals, their anonymity to any authority, meant their enslavement was absolute, and allowed their disposal - in one extreme or another - to be easily arranged by the mature dominatrix through the dark societies she was privy to, when she tired of their services ... or the whim to enforce her power excited her that way. Martha smiled mischievously as she brought her latest asset of that kind into the conversation.

“I take it Soon min will be pining for the cut of your whip already...” Edna sighed, her cunt tingling with a spiteful arousal, as she then smirked and gave her reply in a wicked tone which had Cecil’s erection pulse with a lust to spurt, long before they were anywhere near the ship which would allow his submissive relief.

“Pine he might, as he’ll have guessed his days under my heel are numbered, but my maids have ensured he enjoys the cut of the whip ... the sweet song of the lash and his howls were most evident as I left this morning!” The women laughed as they boarded their carriage with its enclosed compartment, Novice Judith being the last to board, seeing to it that Cecil was prompted to it by her authority, her excitement evident as that authority was noted with an inert contentment by female passers by. Once in, the stern Martha pointed to the floor at the seated Edna’s boots.

“Kiss her feet! ... know your place!” Cecil did not hesitate, going down almost before the carriage door was closed, the two novices sneering with a sexual excitement at his pathetic obedience ... and passing people checking the interiors as they passed in looking for their appointed carriage, flushed with curt arousals and budding erections, not quite believing their eyes as they grasped a fleeting view of a male bent down and kissing the boots of a stern looking matriarch, whilst an equally stern woman of a certain age stood over him with a contemptuous sneer.

Cecil was still confirming his servile adoration of the smiling Edna’s leather footwear as the carriage jerked into motion, relieving his blushes in one sense, but leaving his cock rigid at the lush humiliation that rewarded his masochism, at knowing he’d obviously been seen confirming a passion he could not deny ... but that humiliation and passion for it, was to be as nothing compared to what lay ahead for him, when upon the high seas.

Cecil was once again spared the physical burden of dealing with the extensive luggage when they disembarked from the train at the port, but was not spared the open and audible scoffing of contemptuous women who’d witnessed his obedience to feminine superiority within the carriage, that scoffing cloaking their inner desires to get aboard, and in the privacy of their cabins, stroke their clitorises hard at the delicious memory of it. Cecil’s blushes were radiant as he followed the troupe of regally attired women in his dour grey suit with it’s patched crotch, Novice Madeline noe taking up the rear to show her authority of him, with unnecessary prods and slaps of her black gloved hands, to emphasise her control of him.

Cecil was still taken in by the grandiose appearance of the steamboat, though its comparatively modest size was not as per those transatlantic giants he’d seen pictures of. Just the same, the SS Mandalay Empress was in his eyes, a vast floating palace, and one thing that struck him, was the furtive appearance of women, obviously in stewards uniforms, peeping with smiles over the superstructure of one part of the vast steamer, before disappearing into its interior.

As Martha and Edna showed their tickets, a male steward ushered them up a flight of internal steps, in the opposite direction of the majority of the arrivals, but many of the more pompous and matriarchal women followed them, their curt and cutting smiles of contempt at the belittled male, full of mischief, and illuminating a haughtiness ... confirmed by the sheepish looks of just one or two other males, outnumbered by about four to one by those women, and obviously dominated by them. The male steward feigned indifference, as at the top of the stairs, a caged gateway was opened by one of the smiling stewardesses, who greeted the women with gracious smiles, but gave equally curt glances of contempt at the males.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.