Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The humidity of day had not deterred Madam Lim from enjoying her tasks on the rubber plantation that was her wealthy husband’s - if only in his name as far as the outside world was concerned, as he was firmly dominated by Lim, who was the true owner behind closed doors. As with most societies in the late 19th century, this was one which was strictly male dominated, and had her husband’s weakness and predicament been publicly known, the shame would have led to ho his ostracism and ruin. Madam Lim was well aware of this, and gladly used this invisible tool to implement the way things were on the plantation to her benefit both her finances ... and moreso her sexual pleasures, which she enjoyed most openly and thoroughly with matriarchal pomp.

Internally and covertly, female staff and workers on the plantation had been sourced through her also covert activities beyond the large estate, chosen for their penchant for dominance over the male, through those dark societies which had led a wealthy husband to grovel at her feet. Likewise, the male workers were chosen for their submissive tendencies expressed within those dark circles, and therefore both sexes found themselves in a perpetual state of near sexual arousal which ensured their loyalty to a tight knit regime.

Externally, and with the scoffing approval of local male authority oblivious to the truth, Madam Lim had seen to it that her husband was seen as a tyrannical despot, and the plantation having a reputation for harsh treatment of trespassers, and poachers who dared seek animals used in traditional medicines which frequented the extensive grounds beyond the plantation itself, in which the owners palatial residence stood proud. Today had been a day when an example of that tyrannical despotism had been shown to the outside world.

That forementioned humidity had Lim’s cunt slip lushly beneath her silken sarong, as she moved from her vantage point behind a large shuttered window, having witnessed a pleasure below with her husband, who having stood in regal pomposity for the visiting dignitaries and public outside, now grovelled at Lim’s feet in a lust to know her dominance having quickly stripped, what he’d witnessed outside having excited him sexually ... and knowing it will have excited his dominant wife even more.

Lim’s curt smile of sexual pleasure as she flicked the whip she was about to have her pathetic husband enjoy, would be applied with extra vigour, not just because of what she’d seen outside, but in honour of a communication which lay upon the table, sent from a certain establishment overseas, to make her aware that her kind donation was now rewarded with an invitation to a certain sect, as a western male was now being escorted there ... the purpose of his visit there, the text instantly bringing her clitoris up hard beneath its silky hood.

Her husband’s grovelling was witnessed by two male servants, each either side of the large room, kneeling naked and erect, as they pulled the cords to keep fans above their Mistress’s head moving, the wafts of her perfume and sexual arousal as she slipped her sarong off, aiding their erections as they looked on jealously, their submission ensured by maids who stood by them with short whips of their own, their spiteful smiles at seeing the middle-aged male grovel not lost on him, as he sniffed and kissed the feet of a woman who took the greatest of sexual pleasure in dominating him before servants, those maids often invited to whip him themselves, Lim getting pertly erotic pleasure from having him know his place below all women.

A third maid who’d often used the whip she carried upon the beaten and defeated husband, grinned with per pleasure as she adjusted the shutters to the window from the balcony on which the whipped cur had stood in apparent authority to all below, before his reversion to his true status within. Her cunt oozed as she peered down to see the naked and bound bodies of two poachers laying flat and lifeless upon plinths, in turn upon a raised platform ... beheaded. Having paid the price for their crimes in permanent fashion, the cleanly scythed stumps of their necks pointed toward the jungular area where they’d been caught in traps set by the workers, their equipment and apparel confirming their criminal intent, justifying their deserved punishment.

Their severed heads lay in the serene peace of a trough below, their faint expressions of contentment, oblivious to the goading crowd of people who’d remained to get a good look at them, many of them women, those dignitaries having filed away now, though giving an outward view of indifference to what they’d seen, many would masturbate to secretly submissive desires; the executions being unusual in that the plantation owner had secured the services of a robust and athletic female executioner, the reason given for this choice being simply that it added further shame to their crime ... the truth being that Madam Lim had of course appointed her, and the sexual satisfaction it gave her in the robust woman’s humiliation of them, was also enjoyed by many of those male dignitaries as they shot their seed in recalling her lusty use of the blade upon masculinity. Madam Lim sneered down at her husband.

“Did you enjoy the executions, my pathetic husband?...” She grinned as he grovelled all the more, on hearing a rap at the room’s rear door, his cock pulsing rock hard in anticipation of shooting its mess under her whip, whilst he cried like a child under the scathing eyes of servants ... and someone else.

“Oh yes! ... yes my Owner! ... my Queen! ... my better!... “ the third maid smirked spitefully, along with Lim as she opened the door, and the male servants gasped and thrust their cocks at the air, as the lithe and athletic figure of the Executrix walked in, her tall heeled boots making the already tall woman seem huge to the submissive males, her magnificent thighs and pert but large buttocks encased in skin tight leather, her large breasts poking their nipples hard through a similarly tight leather bodice, her smile supreme from below her black eye mask, her hair high in a bun which emphasised her dominance ... and in her hand a gleaming scimitar which had just been used to dispatch two more males. Lim sneered at her husband as the robust beauty approached.

“ ... and did you lust to be on the plinth yourself, longing to hear the delight of not just myself, but that of a crowd of women ... as your head is taken by Mira?” His answer wasn’t necessary, as he blushed and cowered at the feet of his deeply sadistic wife, his desire to know that ultimate submission to womanhood so evident to the smiling maids and jealous male submissives, by the throbbing erection he sported as the equally lusting Mira the Executrix, as she had him feel the blunt side of her scimitar against his neck.

Lim’s curt laughter had his anus clench in a lusting fear, as he quivered under the feel of the cold steel which had been put to good use so recently, the sight of those bodies wriggling in bondage with the blood spurting from their necks as their heads were sent down to the trough in disgrace, with the ecstatic applause of the women onlookers in particular, arousing him to the need for his wife’s whip. She knew his desire, and he knew she knew it ... and that of the dominant Mira, whose sexual drive was driven by her hatred of males; the dispatch of each one giving her a pleasure which was only sated temporarily, till the next was sourced for her arousal. Lim sneered down at her grovelling husband.

“ ... I promise you’ll know Mira’s triumph with the scimitar when the time is right ... and you’ll be elevated so’s you can see my smile of absolute contentment, when she realises hers ... and your head is deservedly lopped from your shoulders, witnessed by a baying crowd for a crime which I’ll manufacture...” The grovelling cur came close to spurting his seed at her promise, and at Mira’s sigh as she pressed the scimitar hard against the back of his neck ... her cunt expressed in full arousal within the camel-toed leather, lusting for a use of the blade that couldn’t come soon enough, as Lim pursed her lips with the pleasure of seeing it too, but she had a more pressing pleasure to know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.